March 28, 2024, 04:33:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 266968 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #640 on: March 19, 2009, 09:15:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Looks like I've got some catching up to do....

my Easter coffee monkey doesn't work 

Guess we'll be having *hic* Irish Coffee until the 4th of July

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: March 19, 2009, 09:15:32 AM »

More Evidence Turned Over To Casey's Defense

Posted: 7:55 am EDT March 19, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- More of the prosecution's evidence in the case against Casey Anthony could be revealed as soon as Thursday.

The state attorney's office just handed over more files to the defense. That includes e-mails sent from Orange County investigators to the lab that tested some of the evidence.

The defense will also get to see videotapes of the wooded area near the Anthony home taken a month before Caylee's remains were found. The video shows the Anthony's private investigator Dominic Casey talking on a phone.

Prosecutors have also handed over three-dimensional photos of the scene and a photo of a child's t-shirt with the words "Big Trouble" on it.

Meanwhile, Thursday is Casey Anthony's 23rd birthday. She will spend the day in the Orange County Jail.

Her family and friends are not scheduled to visit her, but she may get a visit from her attorney Jose Baez.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18965023/detail.html#-

Thanks Trimm.

Sea -   Monkey week is a neat idea!   I miss those days when my girls were little and my frig was covered with their school art work.  Enjoy every minute - they grow up too fast.

You all have a good day.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: March 19, 2009, 09:19:16 AM »

Here's the link to tell Nancy what you thought of her tonight.. I DID 
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

I stole this from the Heleigh site.. Thought you all might like to have it for tonights show.

Just logged back in to say thanks, MIO.   I just emailed her, too.

Me too.She was as bad as listening to my ex-mother-inlaw last night. 

Good morning Trimm.   She really pissed me off last night.   
I was relaying what was going on in the show - I didn't realize it was just rumors!   I was embarrassed.        I won't do that again!

good morning monkeys,,,,
ng surely was full of hate  last night.. must be permanent pms !!
However, I did mail her, and recieved a mail stating they did recieve it. mio

You know Mio - If she treats her staff and guests like that, it makes me wonder how she treats her children when she is having a bad day - or if they are misbehaving.         just sayin.......
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: March 19, 2009, 09:28:45 AM »

Here's the link to tell Nancy what you thought of her tonight.. I DID 
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

I stole this from the Heleigh site.. Thought you all might like to have it for tonights show.

Just logged back in to say thanks, MIO.   I just emailed her, too.

Me too.She was as bad as listening to my ex-mother-inlaw last night. 

Good morning Trimm.   She really pissed me off last night.   
I was relaying what was going on in the show - I didn't realize it was just rumors!   I was embarrassed.        I won't do that again!

good morning monkeys,,,,
ng surely was full of hate  last night.. must be permanent pms !!
However, I did mail her, and recieved a mail stating they did recieve it. mio

You know Mio - If she treats her staff and guests like that, it makes me wonder how she treats her children when she is having a bad day - or if they are misbehaving.         just sayin.......

now that you mention it, makes me wonder too.  I did mention to her in my mail, that I would be glad to take a decent picture of her children if she insists on showing them to the world every night.
arg.....
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #644 on: March 19, 2009, 09:33:25 AM »

KLAAS and everyone

USE the .pdf image of it from WFTV in the above link, its a much larger image- I put the affidavit in the above post with it as well.    Maybe because it was a .png as opposed to .jpeg or .gif?

Good morning monkeys.  Capp, when comparing the 03 in the 2 docs I agree the 0 is rounder in the affidavit as well the 3 is loopier too.  I remember George's hand written statement in the docs and he had very nice handwriting - the 03 on the diary appears similar to a males writing....JMO

Here is an interesting thought (sorry if it has already be said - no coffee yet!) - what if George tore the pages out and then dated the page? Again trying to hide and cover up for slore?

That very well could be - or GA and CA working together.  I did a screen shot of the 2nd page of George's statement where he writes the number 3 referring to his grandaughter - It wouldn't attach for me here - I'm new at this.  Any hooo the 3's look very similar.  I am off to work so maybe someone can look and see what you think.  See you a bit later.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473804/Statement---George-Anthony-Written-2008-0715

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #645 on: March 19, 2009, 09:33:46 AM »

More Evidence Turned Over To Casey's Defense

Posted: 7:55 am EDT March 19, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- More of the prosecution's evidence in the case against Casey Anthony could be revealed as soon as Thursday.

The state attorney's office just handed over more files to the defense. That includes e-mails sent from Orange County investigators to the lab that tested some of the evidence.

The defense will also get to see videotapes of the wooded area near the Anthony home taken a month before Caylee's remains were found. The video shows the Anthony's private investigator Dominic Casey talking on a phone.

Prosecutors have also handed over three-dimensional photos of the scene and a photo of a child's t-shirt with the words "Big Trouble" on it.

Meanwhile, Thursday is Casey Anthony's 23rd birthday. She will spend the day in the Orange County Jail.

Her family and friends are not scheduled to visit her,
but she may get a visit from her attorney Jose Baez.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18965023/detail.html#-

BRING IT !!!!! 

I'd much rather see the results of the testing...which probably won't be in an email ?

I wonder if this will be new...how much video did Hoover take ????

TOUGH SH*T...she has no more friends !!!

awww...isn't that sweet

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: March 19, 2009, 09:41:10 AM »

Let the music begin....today is today....but for ONE they are singing their own TUNE....

WHHHAAAAAA WHHAAAAA ....Cry me a river!!!!!  BOOO HOOOO!!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #647 on: March 19, 2009, 09:49:57 AM »

Let the music begin....today is today....but for ONE they are singing their own TUNE....

WHHHAAAAAA WHHAAAAA ....Cry me a river!!!!!  BOOO HOOOO!!!!!
Good Morning, how cute is that. NG has no business spreading rumors, something tells me she will have a lot to read this morning 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: March 19, 2009, 09:52:45 AM »

WESH reporting up to 20 CD's of documents/reports could be released to the media by Friday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18960100/detail.html

Click on video top right corner......"Caylee Anthony's Memorial, should it come down?"

Reporter talks about it at the very end.

The county that Kronk worked for, backed his lawyer fees.  Maybe they should put some money out and purchase it as a Memorial Site, not only for Caylee, but other missing children in the area as well. 

It could have a very nice display case closed in, for weather protection, with pics of the children and stuffed animals along with a write up of each child.  The cross that was made, could be used there as well. 

A dedication memorial for children.

this would be lovely...good idea..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: March 19, 2009, 09:57:12 AM »

The diary was found in the A home.

I wonder what CA thinks about this new revelation?    KC killed Caylee as a mercy killing to keep CA from her!  WOW
OMG Is this true Sassy? I am getting chills right now. I just knew that was what happened. I knew it from the beginning.  When it first happened and I saw KC all smug in court. I knew she did it to keep Caylee away from that lying b*tch Cindy. That is why Cindy lied in the first bail hearing. JSM is getting sick to her stomach now. 

Sorry JSM.   I didn't realize that NG was covering rumors now.   So, I guess it is just a rumor.   Great way to start rumors, don't you think?   Broadcast them on national tv.   Good going NG.   

now i got to watch it again, why would they spoof us reguarding possible evidence in this case?

Good question.   I have to wait til hubby goes to bed to rewatch it.   I think he might kill me if I try to put it on right now!  Once is enough for him!

LOL...your husband sounds like mine! in fact when he sees that I have NG on, he walks out of the room and says, you got this crap on again...!
we tend to watch tv in separate rooms lately....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: March 19, 2009, 10:02:32 AM »

OMG.   Natisha said that the mercy killing was to save Caylee from CA.    JSM - you were right!
Sassy one more question. Who is Natisha? TIA JSM

Oh Sorry...    NG's producer.   She gets a lot of info for NG.   And, most days, NG treats her like crap.
I'm mad that tonight was just a rumor.  I'm going to email NG and tell her I'm done with her stupid show.
Thanks for the info about Natisha. NG seems to be a stupid cow that sits on her fat a** doing nothing but eating bon bons and talking about her babies. Nothing wrong with talking about babies, but spouting rumours out on TV is just plain wrong. If I had cable, I would email her myself.  JMO JSM

Fwiw, Natisha is a consumate professional and a friend of mine. She was commenting on the rumors, not validating them.
To be honest, I think NG felt the *thud* and collective *snores* about the DNA subject last night that was WEEKS old so they went the rumor route to combat it.

I have told her things from the inside that any other producer I know would have found a way to report on. Her nickname for me is "off the record".

I completely agree that I dont want rumors ciculating, how about just reporting accurately. If there is no Caylee news, report something else important and round it out.

IMO

B

I have often wondered how Natisha tolerates NG - who I do like MOST of the time- but when she gets on a roll she barks orders at Natisha, won't give her chance to answer completely and interrupts, and almost seems to be searching for a way to embarrass her on air.

I wonder this about every guest lawyer/reporter etc. that NG has on! she is rude to everyone of her guests except for Mark Klaas...He would not take her crap for one minute and I think she knows it!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: March 19, 2009, 10:06:02 AM »

Give me your opinion monkeys, does that '03 look to be written by the same person, its hard to tell because the title of the page doesnt have any other numbers but I'm tending to say no because its not as wide or spaced out like the letters, although I'm considering she was trying to be "creative" how she wrote the phrase.

Capps...trying to catch up on this thread but wanted to skip ahead to ask you this...are you thinking that Cin or someone else wrote that year number in to make it look like the diary was written before Caylee's murder? that would make sense...had not thought of that... ::MonkeyEek::sorry if this is a repeat question/post
anything is possible with this family...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: March 19, 2009, 10:08:04 AM »

Hi Cappuccino and thank you!  I hope you are right.  I would HATE to see KC get off.
Good evening Monkeys!

I apologize if this has already been answered, but the '03 on KS's diary has really bothered me.  Has it been determined what it means?  Could it be to throw off anyone who might find it or could it have been started in 2003?  I would HATE for this to be the cause of "reasonable doubt" with a jury...

Missed your arrival, so welcome MMM 

The 2003 was either an entry written that year, pages ripped out, then you see the last page.  Someone also could have written 2003 in the corner when they ripped the pages out...thats why above I wonder if handwriting anaylsis, ink comparison & imprint testing can be done.    Regardless what Baez argues the ripped pages are not going to look good
Good evening all, I apologize for not updating my monkey, I'll get on that just as soon as I'm able.

My question is...if CA found the diary, tore the incriminating pages out, wrote '03 on the left page, why didn't she just burn the whole diary if she was protecting KC?  I just don't get why those pages are torn out, you know what I mean?  Just burn the whole darn thing so nobody can find it.  This kind of stuff drives me nuts.   

that is an excellent point...why did she even keep it?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #653 on: March 19, 2009, 10:16:06 AM »

OK I demand a Doc Dump today of HUGE portions!! 

I am playing the roll of Impatient Monkey today.....

DOC DUMP!  DOC DUMP!  DOC DUMP!  DOC DUMP!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: March 19, 2009, 10:17:20 AM »

OMG.   Natisha said that the mercy killing was to save Caylee from CA.    JSM - you were right!
Sassy one more question. Who is Natisha? TIA JSM

Oh Sorry...    NG's producer.   She gets a lot of info for NG.   And, most days, NG treats her like crap.
I'm mad that tonight was just a rumor.  I'm going to email NG and tell her I'm done with her stupid show.
Thanks for the info about Natisha. NG seems to be a stupid cow that sits on her fat a** doing nothing but eating bon bons and talking about her babies. Nothing wrong with talking about babies, but spouting rumours out on TV is just plain wrong. If I had cable, I would email her myself.  JMO JSM

Fwiw, Natisha is a consumate professional and a friend of mine. She was commenting on the rumors, not validating them.
To be honest, I think NG felt the *thud* and collective *snores* about the DNA subject last night that was WEEKS old so they went the rumor route to combat it.

I have told her things from the inside that any other producer I know would have found a way to report on. Her nickname for me is "off the record".

I completely agree that I dont want rumors ciculating, how about just reporting accurately. If there is no Caylee news, report something else important and round it out.

IMO

B

I have often wondered how Natisha tolerates NG - who I do like MOST of the time- but when she gets on a roll she barks orders at Natisha, won't give her chance to answer completely and interrupts, and almost seems to be searching for a way to embarrass her on air.

LOL
Aint touchin that one...but will say she is very resillient. She is back on Casey's case next week and looking forward to being out of Satsuma.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: March 19, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »

I'm reading very far behind, but wanted to tell Peanut that you crack me up!

oh, youmean with my keyboard probs? im so sorry, i have to cutnpaste in the letters that dont work in, takes foreverand a day, so i just use '3' for 'e'and '$' for 's'. i apologize, i knowit looks awful and is hard to read!! Embarassed Embarassed

Peanut, Had to log in to say, breaks my heart to see you torture yourself c/p letters to post... please click your start menu,go to programs,accessories,accessibility and there should be an on screen keyboard..hope that helps.

Searching! I was looking for you last night...now that I have caught up with you...a big Hi to you! that is useful info on the keyboard...I did not know that!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: March 19, 2009, 10:20:26 AM »

Okay, I promise:  No more lanyard pics of Cindy after this, but had to post this last one.  It's definitely blue, with two different kind of accent beads.
I want to find out if the one worn by Cindy on this occasion can be purchased from the same place as a shamrock lanyard with white beads...

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17334284/detail.html

Desi, kudos to you for finding this, with Klass help I was digging through that video ad naseum.

I agree with you that Cindy may very well be "speaking to Casey" with what she wears, etc. I think an example of that was the shamrock she wore to the memorial, among others. I'm in awe of your and other monkeys abilities to sleuth this stuff out in record time. I am SOOOO not that fast.

Now, I have reviewed Cindy's statement from my article:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/17/caseycaylee-anthony-case-the-missing-shamrock-lanyard/

Casey had a lanyard that had the Universal Studios ID- her original one from when she worked at Kodak, there’s a shamrock with white beads on it with a big one… it was not there the next day. It was there that night, but not there the next day. Casey was never left alone to go get that. Because Lee and I walked her into her bedroom, when we came home that night. Walked her right past everything. She didn’t even know what we/I had taken out of the car. Cuz I had it over by the washer and dryer and I have an ice chest we have setting off to the side. From the point when we called 911 she was never left alone by deputies. So she couldn’t have taken it out. Lee didn’t take it. I didn’t take it. It was missing by the time people came back to take the car and the stuff that was in it. Because I left it in her bag. When I went back to the bag to write the stuff down on the sheet, it wasn’t there. So somebody took it that Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. It had to be (LE) but it wasn’t listed in the items. Someone had to have taken it. If you guys have it, it should have been with the stuff.

You would have taken it w/out my knowledge…”

She works her ass off to indict them or specify she had it and now she did not. Either I am nuts, or I also think she talked about it in her FBI interview when asked. It just kills me to hear her ever let alone 8 parts of it. My take is the description of small white beads and "then one big one", meaning shamrock, makes me think it is very distinct or in my words, noteworthy.

I also think she prob used it as a lanyard for the sole purpose of making them think she had a job, and it was "not functional".
A prop if you will.

In fairness, a portion of my theory that this "is" the missing lanyard revolves around where the pic comes from as well, and I have not disclosed that and cannot right now. Sooo back I go to the FBI Interview where I thought she spoke of it again.

I love my monkeys for keeping me honest!!

B

Does this mean Cindy may be in her mind not lying when she says she or Lee didn't take it, but with leaving out George, she's not saying HE didn't take it?

Kudos for that observation, I guess we wont know until it turns up
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: March 19, 2009, 10:22:22 AM »

The diary was found in the A home.

I wonder what CA thinks about this new revelation?    KC killed Caylee as a mercy killing to keep CA from her!  WOW
OMG Is this true Sassy? I am getting chills right now. I just knew that was what happened. I knew it from the beginning.  When it first happened and I saw KC all smug in court. I knew she did it to keep Caylee away from that lying b*tch Cindy. That is why Cindy lied in the first bail hearing. JSM is getting sick to her stomach now. 

Sorry JSM.   I didn't realize that NG was covering rumors now.   So, I guess it is just a rumor.   Great way to start rumors, don't you think?   Broadcast them on national tv.   Good going NG.   

now i got to watch it again, why would they spoof us reguarding possible evidence in this case?

Good question.   I have to wait til hubby goes to bed to rewatch it.   I think he might kill me if I try to put it on right now!  Once is enough for him!

LOL...your husband sounds like mine! in fact when he sees that I have NG on, he walks out of the room and says, you got this crap on again...!
we tend to watch tv in separate rooms lately....

OMG, same here. And it has gotten worse! He calls her spatula knecklace, ugh!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: March 19, 2009, 10:27:33 AM »

OK I demand a Doc Dump today of HUGE portions!! 

I am playing the roll of Impatient Monkey today.....

DOC DUMP!  DOC DUMP!  DOC DUMP!  DOC DUMP!

Dolce, I hope that you and your two little miracles are doing better.  I began to wonder if the stress from these unsolved murders and disappearances haven't just been too much for all three of you to handle right now.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: March 19, 2009, 10:28:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Looks like I've got some catching up to do....

my Easter coffee monkey doesn't work 

Guess we'll be having *hic* Irish Coffee until the 4th of July

LMAO 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.