March 29, 2024, 01:55:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 267053 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #700 on: March 19, 2009, 12:13:12 PM »

No new Docs yet?

Wish theyd hurry! Leaving sooon to take the dog to the groomers.

Yeah, it is Thursday. And that is docs day!!!!!!

I hope! 

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: March 19, 2009, 12:15:27 PM »

I saw a picture of Charles Mansen, how he looks today!!!!!  Wowsa!!!  Look at it Casey, and see your future!!!!

Good afternoon saucy kitty....I saw that too, I think she'll look a whole lot worse as she is already starting to grey...if she goes into GP, I'm not sure she'll make it into her 70's

I can't see your avi today either I'll have to use my imagination for you too...
now what color was that Bikini ???
Hi Sea!!!!!   Yes, she sure doesnt look like a young girl anymore.  (and Sea, black, it's always black)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: March 19, 2009, 12:15:52 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509790,00.html

Wooded Lot Where Caylee Anthony's Remains Were Found Is Put Up for Sale
Thursday , March 19, 2009

The wooded lot where the remains of Florida child Caylee Anthony were found is up for sale.

The half-acre Orlando property was put on the market this week at an asking price of $89,900, the real estate agent representing the land owner told WOFL FOX 35.

The plot will be difficult to sell because of the grim discovery made there in December by a utility worker of the 2-year-old girl's skull, bones and belongings.

Click here for photos.

The makeshift memorial of teddy bears and cards that's still there is a constant reminder.

"It's got a little bit of an added stigma to it," said another agent not involved in the sale, Channing Harrison. "It's probably going to take a little longer than usual for someone to step forward and put a serious offer in. It's going to take a unique buyer."

The upside of the Suburban Drive land is that it's a "good-sized lot on a nice street," he added.

People from as far away as Canada have visited the site to pay their respects.

"I wouldn't want to own it," said onlooker Jeanette Saborido. "If they were giving it away, I wouldn't take it."

Last week lawyers for Caylee's mother Casey Anthony, who is in prison on first-degree murder and other charges in the girl's death, grilled an Orange County Sheriff's official about the length of time it took to find the body.

Anthony, who turns 23 this month, has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against her. Her trial is scheduled to begin in October.

It would be an appropriate site for a TES headquarters.  Maybe an" ANON donor from out of state" could do it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: March 19, 2009, 12:17:47 PM »

NoRose ,that is too funny about the rooster.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #704 on: March 19, 2009, 12:21:09 PM »

NoRose ,that is too funny about the rooster.
We really need some news I'm going crazier by the moment 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #705 on: March 19, 2009, 12:22:20 PM »

Thank you everyone for the lovely suggestions.  Trimm I would never name anything Crimson...     although Scarlett was on the list..maybe Orange and Blue!

oh and..
Happy Birthday Prison Slore!!

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: March 19, 2009, 12:31:04 PM »

Is it just me....I can't see Trimm's or Dolce's avi today...anyone else having this problem?
I can see their avi's, but don't get me started on how sometimes I see avi's blinking on and off, I think I may be going crazier 

hmmm...it's just those two....I guess I'll just have to use my imagination
Right-click your mouse and 3/4 way down it saids "refresh Page (Full Quality)  Click on that and see if it helps you.  That is what I do and it helps me.  Good luck.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: March 19, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »

Re-reading the documents released 2/19/09 and something caught my eye the 2nd time thru that I'm not sure has or has not been mentioned.  In Annie's interview she's discussing the July 5th outing where she's introduced to TL for the first time.  She states that her father saw KC a week earlier at a liqour store with out Caylee.  Which would be approximately June 28th.  That is the date KC was a no show downtown with her buddies.  We know her car was at Amscot.  Just wondering out loud if there was any video footage of KC at this liquor store and who she was with...anyone want to comment?

Annie's statment referenced above had written page #3387:

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

It would be nice to have new docs to discuss! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: March 19, 2009, 12:41:04 PM »

Searching! I was looking for you last night...now that I have caught up with you...a big Hi to you! that is useful info on the keyboard...I did not know that!

Hi Cookie. I have been just dropping in over there to catch up on actual news, I can not handle the brutality of some and was very hurt the other night so figured it best to just stay away as much as possible and offer what I can when I can. Glad the keyboard info was useful,I learned about it from my 19 year old son when my keyboard was messed up,he has been building computers from the ground up since he was 6.. supervised of course for safety, but work was all his Smile I am lurking.  Smile

Hi Searching...so good to see you and enjoy all of your informative posts.  Hope you come out of lurking soon.  Read your posts the other night and just wanted to say how shocked, sorry and hurt that I was also to see how you were treated.  All I can say is that you must have hit a nerve and that the response had nothing to do with you personally.  Thank you for sharing your story and feelings.  Hopefully your words will sink in one day and they may be willing to make some adjustments in their life.  I will pray for that.  Hugs to you. (insert monkey hug here).  

What do you think about the 'alledged' missing diary pages mentioned on NG last night?  Do you think they really exist.  IMO if Cindy was the one to remove them and 'save' them, it was to throw it in KC's face one day, like she did with the 'no clothes party pic'.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: March 19, 2009, 12:42:22 PM »

Re-reading the documents released 2/19/09 and something caught my eye the 2nd time thru that I'm not sure has or has not been mentioned.  In Annie's interview she's discussing the July 5th outing where she's introduced to TL for the first time.  She states that her father saw KC a week earlier at a liqour store with out Caylee.  Which would be approximately June 28th.  That is the date KC was a no show downtown with her buddies.  We know her car was at Amscot.  Just wondering out loud if there was any video footage of KC at this liquor store and who she was with...anyone want to comment?

Hey Luvin',I remember that.I hope they do have video of her.that would be interesting to see who she might have been with.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: March 19, 2009, 12:47:43 PM »

Hey Luvin',I remember that.I hope they do have video of her.that would be interesting to see who she might have been with.
The "week ago" comment is vague, it could have been the 27th which is when TL picked her up from Amscot.

Does FL sell liqour on Sunday?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: March 19, 2009, 12:49:03 PM »

I think I got it fixed...good thing too, as my imagination was starting to run wild 

For Dolce....

SS...thanks so much for the Easter Coffee....but, I think you need bunny ears instead of the captain's hat LOL.  Just sayin'

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: March 19, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »

Casey Anthony Turns 23 Years Old
Mother Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Thursday, March 19, 2009
UPDATED: 8:42 am EDT March 19, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony turned 23 years old on Thursday, a birthday she will spend almost entirely in her 12.5-by-7-foot cell.

Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing five months earlier.

Anthony only has a visit scheduled with her lawyer, and she likely won't make any phone calls on her birthday. Inmates receive no special treatment on birthdays or anniversaries.

At a memorial service for Caylee in February, Anthony's father, George Anthony urged the public to reach out to his daughter.

"She deserves letters. Take the time to write a letter to her. Just say, 'Hi Casey, I'm thinking about you today," George Anthony said.

Casey Anthony's attorney screens her mail, however, and it's not known how much, if any, is passed on to her.

The Anthony family celebrated Caylee's August birthday without their granddaughter being present, and now will do the same with their daughter.

"Our emotions are really tough right now because tomorrow's a big day, and every day that gets closer to her birthday gets harder," said Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, a day before Caylee's third birthday.

Meanwhile, more documents in Casey Anthony's murder case were expected to be made public through the discovery process, but it's now known when that will occur.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18964798/detail.html#-

I can think of two letters..........one's an F   
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: March 19, 2009, 12:50:40 PM »

WOW !!!  GramaMonkey is so excited.....

I just love my new Easter Attire!!!!   Golly, went to musings, and there I was. 

Thank you Brandi CBB.....super job.

Edited because I happen to know CBB made that one for you, she showed it to me before it was finished 

« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 01:34:19 PM by klaasend » Logged

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: March 19, 2009, 12:56:33 PM »

ok, what was NG saying last night that has the monkeys mad? I haven't watched in quite a while, as she never seems to have anything new. Plus the "bombshell" crap got old. 

Oh, yeah, sing with me now ...

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear child murdering slore horse toothed beyooootch. Happy birthday to you.

You wouldn't believe it but my son is 8 today. He is gorgeous sweet and goodnatured (not that I am biased ) and bares no resemblance to KC at all. "Happy birthday to Lachy happy birthday to Lachy!"  Just thought it might cheer you all up to know cute people are having their birthday today as well not just murdering pos.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: March 19, 2009, 12:57:25 PM »

Casey Anthony Turns 23 Years Old
Mother Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Thursday, March 19, 2009
UPDATED: 8:42 am EDT March 19, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony turned 23 years old on Thursday, a birthday she will spend almost entirely in her 12.5-by-7-foot cell.

Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing five months earlier.

Anthony only has a visit scheduled with her lawyer, and she likely won't make any phone calls on her birthday. Inmates receive no special treatment on birthdays or anniversaries.

At a memorial service for Caylee in February, Anthony's father, George Anthony urged the public to reach out to his daughter.

"She deserves letters. Take the time to write a letter to her. Just say, 'Hi Casey, I'm thinking about you today," George Anthony said.

Casey Anthony's attorney screens her mail, however, and it's not known how much, if any, is passed on to her.

The Anthony family celebrated Caylee's August birthday without their granddaughter being present, and now will do the same with their daughter.

"Our emotions are really tough right now because tomorrow's a big day, and every day that gets closer to her birthday gets harder," said Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, a day before Caylee's third birthday.

Meanwhile, more documents in Casey Anthony's murder case were expected to be made public through the discovery process, but it's now known when that will occur.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18964798/detail.html#-

I can think of two letters..........one's an F   

Since her mail is screened for profanity...perhaps we can all get together and just send her one 'letter' a day and spell it ALL out over a couple of weeks what we really think about her?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #716 on: March 19, 2009, 12:58:49 PM »

I think I got it fixed...good thing too, as my imagination was starting to run wild 

For Dolce....

SS...thanks so much for the Easter Coffee....but, I think you need bunny ears instead of the captain's hat LOL.  Just sayin'

I have no control...Brandi made it for me

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: March 19, 2009, 01:01:24 PM »

The "week ago" comment is vague, it could have been the 27th which is when TL picked her up from Amscot.

I found this.
State law prohibits selling of alcohol between 3 a.m. and 7 a.m., unless the county chooses to change the operating hours later; such as for Sunday morning; Ormond Beach stays open until 7pm on Sundays. Miami-Dade County liquor stores may operate 24 hours a day.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_of_the_United_States_by_state

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: March 19, 2009, 01:07:34 PM »

Florida Liquor Laws
http://www.alcohollaws.org/floridaalcohollaws.html 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: March 19, 2009, 01:10:21 PM »

For Dolce....

I think so too. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.