March 28, 2024, 05:39:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 266975 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #720 on: March 19, 2009, 01:11:09 PM »

Searching! I was looking for you last night...now that I have caught up with you...a big Hi to you! that is useful info on the keyboard...I did not know that!

Hi Cookie. I have been just dropping in over there to catch up on actual news, I can not handle the brutality of some and was very hurt the other night so figured it best to just stay away as much as possible and offer what I can when I can. Glad the keyboard info was useful,I learned about it from my 19 year old son when my keyboard was messed up,he has been building computers from the ground up since he was 6.. supervised of course for safety, but work was all his Smile I am lurking.  Smile

Hi Searching...so good to see you and enjoy all of your informative posts.  Hope you come out of lurking soon.  Read your posts the other night and just wanted to say how shocked, sorry and hurt that I was also to see how you were treated.  All I can say is that you must have hit a nerve and that the response had nothing to do with you personally.  Thank you for sharing your story and feelings.  Hopefully your words will sink in one day and they may be willing to make some adjustments in their life.  I will pray for that.  Hugs to you. (insert monkey hug here).  

What do you think about the 'alledged' missing diary pages mentioned on NG last night?  Do you think they really exist.  IMO if Cindy was the one to remove them and 'save' them, it was to throw it in KC's face one day, like she did with the 'no clothes party pic'.

Bluesygram I was thinking along the same lines that Cindy removed those pages for a reason. Perhaps those pages are filled with KC's thoughts and feelings  about how much she hates Spindy and (of course Spindy would not want anyone to see that) but on the other hand she would have reason pull those pages and rub KC's face in them later. 

I would not be one bit surprised if she learned alot in that diary about how much her dearly beloved daughter despised her - but yet Spindy is willing to give KC the "Mother of the Year" Award!  Makes me want to get sick.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: March 19, 2009, 01:22:08 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509790,00.html

Wooded Lot Where Caylee Anthony's Remains Were Found Is Put Up for Sale
Thursday , March 19, 2009

The wooded lot where the remains of Florida child Caylee Anthony were found is up for sale.

The half-acre Orlando property was put on the market this week at an asking price of $89,900, the real estate agent representing the land owner told WOFL FOX 35.

The plot will be difficult to sell because of the grim discovery made there in December by a utility worker of the 2-year-old girl's skull, bones and belongings.

Click here for photos.

The makeshift memorial of teddy bears and cards that's still there is a constant reminder.

"It's got a little bit of an added stigma to it," said another agent not involved in the sale, Channing Harrison. "It's probably going to take a little longer than usual for someone to step forward and put a serious offer in. It's going to take a unique buyer."

Good Lord I hope someone doesn't buy it to make a tourist attraction out of it.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: March 19, 2009, 01:32:50 PM »

Thanks Trimm for the links!

Sorry I was being lazy, now I have all I ever wanted to know about alcohol laws.

I'm going to take a walk, maybe that'll bring out the new docs.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #723 on: March 19, 2009, 01:34:19 PM »

I'm reading very far behind, but wanted to tell Peanut that you crack me up!

oh, youmean with my keyboard probs? im so sorry, i have to cutnpaste in the letters that dont work in, takes foreverand a day, so i just use '3' for 'e'and '$' for 's'. i apologize, i knowit looks awful and is hard to read!! Embarassed Embarassed

Peanut, Had to log in to say, breaks my heart to see you torture yourself c/p letters to post... please click your start menu,go to programs,accessories,accessibility and there should be an on screen keyboard..hope that helps.

awww thank you searching, you are always a total sweetheart! i did finally 'discover' that tool last night (cause im slow that way haha), its still kinda tedious and slow to use, but at least it isnt as confusing and im not irritating everyone in sight with my gibberish.

i hope youre doing ok and i miss seeing you post! *huggers*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: March 19, 2009, 01:39:47 PM »

Searching! I was looking for you last night...now that I have caught up with you...a big Hi to you! that is useful info on the keyboard...I did not know that!

Hi Cookie. I have been just dropping in over there to catch up on actual news, I can not handle the brutality of some and was very hurt the other night so figured it best to just stay away as much as possible and offer what I can when I can. Glad the keyboard info was useful,I learned about it from my 19 year old son when my keyboard was messed up,he has been building computers from the ground up since he was 6.. supervised of course for safety, but work was all his Smile I am lurking.  Smile

Hi Searching...so good to see you and enjoy all of your informative posts.  Hope you come out of lurking soon.  Read your posts the other night and just wanted to say how shocked, sorry and hurt that I was also to see how you were treated.  All I can say is that you must have hit a nerve and that the response had nothing to do with you personally.  Thank you for sharing your story and feelings.  Hopefully your words will sink in one day and they may be willing to make some adjustments in their life.  I will pray for that.  Hugs to you. (insert monkey hug here).  

What do you think about the 'alledged' missing diary pages mentioned on NG last night?  Do you think they really exist.  IMO if Cindy was the one to remove them and 'save' them, it was to throw it in KC's face one day, like she did with the 'no clothes party pic'.

Bluesygram I was thinking along the same lines that Cindy removed those pages for a reason. Perhaps those pages are filled with KC's thoughts and feelings  about how much she hates Spindy and (of course Spindy would not want anyone to see that) but on the other hand she would have reason pull those pages and rub KC's face in them later. 

I would not be one bit surprised if she learned alot in that diary about how much her dearly beloved daughter despised her - but yet Spindy is willing to give KC the "Mother of the Year" Award!  Makes me want to get sick.

Missiontoconvict...you are right on IMO...Spindy wanted/wants to rub KC's face in them later.  

But, I have another theory about Spindy's true feelings about KC...I think she really hates and is jealous of KC deep down and is constantly doing things to needle her and make herself the 'martyr' having to put up with George and KC...and 'raising' Caylee when she was alive.  

I think Spindy pushed and pushed KC...and somewhere deep inside Spindy knows she pushed KC over the edge to kill Caylee.  As to the 'Mother of the Year'????  That is what she thinks she is...not KC.  That makes me really sick too.  

Cindy has to be a sociopath just like KC...or she couldn't have 'dismissed' Caylee's demise like she did to be a moneymaker for herself like she is/was doing.  No normal person could 'eat a bite of food' that the money your dead grandchild 'paid for' IMO.  I get sick myself thinking about her doing that.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: March 19, 2009, 01:53:32 PM »

I'm reading very far behind, but wanted to tell Peanut that you crack me up!

oh, youmean with my keyboard probs? im so sorry, i have to cutnpaste in the letters that dont work in, takes foreverand a day, so i just use '3' for 'e'and '$' for 's'. i apologize, i knowit looks awful and is hard to read!! Embarassed Embarassed

Peanut, Had to log in to say, breaks my heart to see you torture yourself c/p letters to post... please click your start menu,go to programs,accessories,accessibility and there should be an on screen keyboard..hope that helps.

Searching...I totally understand!
glad to see you here on this thread...this thread is pretty darn interesting...
xxxx

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: March 19, 2009, 01:56:51 PM »

Just climbing in the cage to say hello to all the scared monkeys! BTW, why are we "scared" anyway? 
Anyhow, just thought I'd peek in. I suspect there is nothing new today? Ok, back to lurking!

RIP Sweet Puppy
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: March 19, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »

I saw a picture of Charles Mansen, how he looks today!!!!!  Wowsa!!!  Look at it Casey, and see your future!!!!

Good afternoon saucy kitty....I saw that too, I think she'll look a whole lot worse as she is already starting to grey...if she goes into GP, I'm not sure she'll make it into her 70's

I can't see your avi today either I'll have to use my imagination for you too...
now what color was that Bikini ???
Hi Sea!!!!!   Yes, she sure doesnt look like a young girl anymore.  (and Sea, black, it's always black)

I saw Charlies picture too! I am surprised that some talented monkey hasn't super inposed Casey Ho s picture on him....or put them in a caption together for all eternity...hint hint...
then perhaps that would be a perfect birthday card...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: March 19, 2009, 02:00:35 PM »

Just climbing in the cage to say hello to all the scared monkeys! BTW, why are we "scared" anyway? 
Anyhow, just thought I'd peek in. I suspect there is nothing new today? Ok, back to lurking!

back QM & huggies to all monkeys today, nothing new yet but expected today or tomorrow from local reports

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: March 19, 2009, 02:03:02 PM »

I saw a picture of Charles Mansen, how he looks today!!!!!  Wowsa!!!  Look at it Casey, and see your future!!!!

I saw that too, Always...he looks as crazy as ever with the swasticka  still on his forehead.

Hey maybe Casey will get some prison tats..she must be getting bored in there.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: March 19, 2009, 02:03:46 PM »

Bluesygram and Missiontoconvict...is there room on your limb for me?  I totally agree with what both of you have written.

I personally feel Cindy is every bit as vile as her slore daughter.  I think she tortured KC  privately..but put up a
front in public...thus making KC's rage toward her what it is today.  I think this is going to be part of the defense.  IMO, Cincin's never been in denial...and I may stand alone...but I don't think she loved her granddaughter one iota..Caylee was just one more weapon in Cindy's arsenal.   
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: March 19, 2009, 02:05:20 PM »

Hi QM...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: March 19, 2009, 02:06:28 PM »

I saw that too, Always...he looks as crazy as ever with the swasticka  still on his forehead.

Evil is always in the eyes, the body doesnt lie no matter how you conceal it so I can see the comparison.   Actually, the jail is probably on guard waiting for Casey's head to do a 360 and throw up pee soup 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #733 on: March 19, 2009, 02:07:35 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!! 

::MonkeyDance::WE NEED DOC. DUMP TODAY!!!!!!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: March 19, 2009, 02:08:48 PM »

WOW !!!  GramaMonkey is so excited.....

I just love my new Easter Attire!!!!   Golly, went to musings, and there I was. 

Thank you Brandi CBB.....super job.

Edited because I happen to know CBB made that one for you, she showed it to me before it was finished 

Thank you CBB for my new Easter Attire!!!   I was just lurking in the musings and I had noticed that you posted....there I was....I was shocked. 

But, I didn't know you had created that real beauty!!!     

I thank Brandi klaasend for the ..edit. 

NOTE:  Brandi is not a moderator at SM and does not have the ability to edit.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 02:12:53 PM by klaasend » Logged

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #735 on: March 19, 2009, 02:16:08 PM »

Bluesygram and Missiontoconvict...is there room on your limb for me?  I totally agree with what both of you have written.

I personally feel Cindy is every bit as vile as her slore daughter.  I think she tortured KC  privately..but put up a
front in public...thus making KC's rage toward her what it is today.  I think this is going to be part of the defense.  IMO, Cincin's never been in denial...and I may stand alone...but I don't think she loved her granddaughter one iota..Caylee was just one more weapon in Cindy's arsenal.   
I totally agree with all of you. Cindy needs to be put in a mental institution if you ask me. Cindy, George, Lee and Casey all are wired wrong, and it is just bizarre to me that a whole family can be this messed up. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #736 on: March 19, 2009, 02:17:24 PM »

Edited because I happen to know CBB made that one for you, she showed it to me before it was finished 

Thank you CBB for my new Easter Attire!!!   I was just lurking in the musings and I had noticed that you posted....there I was....I was shocked. 

GramaMonkey you look stunning 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: March 19, 2009, 02:22:29 PM »

Hi QM...

Hi numbersgirl (I almost didn't recognize you)!  Hi back to you too Capp!  

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #738 on: March 19, 2009, 02:26:36 PM »

Sorry all the edits are cracking me up here.  I am not laughing at your Grama or Klaas...poor Grama though can't win for loosing in this confussion.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: March 19, 2009, 02:30:23 PM »

Evil is always in the eyes, the body doesnt lie no matter how you conceal it so I can see the comparison.   Actually, the jail is probably on guard waiting for Casey's head to do a 360 and throw up pee soup 

Cappy...you do have a way with visuals....priceless.  

I hope they get that on video.  Wonder what Bozo, Miss Piggy and the Red Baron's argument in court would be as to why that shouldn't be released to the public.  LMBO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.