April 26, 2024, 11:43:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268987 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: March 19, 2009, 02:43:09 PM »

Just climbing in the cage to say hello to all the scared monkeys! BTW, why are we "scared" anyway? 
Anyhow, just thought I'd peek in. I suspect there is nothing new today? Ok, back to lurking!
I can only speak for myself, but I am a "scared" monkey because I am scared - terrified of injustice and complacency !  So, since fear is the best motivator of people; I see us as scared into action and as watchdogs monkeys to those who seek to hide.....Be afraid, very afraid of the scared of the monkeys if you seek to enter the world of crime!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: March 19, 2009, 02:46:51 PM »

Bluesygram and Missiontoconvict...is there room on your limb for me?  I totally agree with what both of you have written.

I personally feel Cindy is every bit as vile as her slore daughter.  I think she tortured KC  privately..but put up a
front in public...thus making KC's rage toward her what it is today.  I think this is going to be part of the defense.  IMO, Cincin's never been in denial...and I may stand alone...but I don't think she loved her granddaughter one iota..Caylee was just one more weapon in Cindy's arsenal.   

Lots of room on our branch...love having you.  I agree with EVERYTHING you said.

Spindy tortured KC ..still no excuse for KC..she could have gotten a job, married Jesse, gone to a shelter..whatever to get away from the witch.

Spindy never was in denial...pretended to be in denial when MoneyFinders and network execs explained how much she could make money...books, movies, interviews picture licencing, etc.  Big change in her attitude after that, wasn't it?  Not a dead body smell in the car anymore...turned into rotting food and pizza.

Spindy never loved Caylee...she couldn't have...she would have gotten custody of Caylee from KC..and to anyone who says she couldn't...how about this?

• She could have filed charges against KC for STEALING, CREDIT CARD FRAUD and BANK FRAUD.  Then when KC was arrested...go to Family Court and get custody...BINGO..done and Caylee would be alive.

Nope, she didn't and she didn't WANT to...she only wanted to use Caylee as another "weapon in her arsenal"  (like you said) to beat KC over the head with.  Remember, A MISTAKE...AND KC'S MISTAKE????????????  How could you label your grandchild with that if you LOVED her??????

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: March 19, 2009, 02:50:33 PM »

Gads, hope Nutt or Barly will pull out the red crayon and make me sound intelligent !  Be afraid, very afraid of the scared of the monkeys if you seek to enter the world of crime! Making it: Should be Be afraid, very afraid of the scared monkeys if you seek to enter the world of crime!

Out for the day, save some documents for me!!!!!!!!!!!  Desi - no reply yet!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #743 on: March 19, 2009, 03:02:03 PM »

Bluesygram and Missiontoconvict...is there room on your limb for me?  I totally agree with what both of you have written.

I personally feel Cindy is every bit as vile as her slore daughter.  I think she tortured KC  privately..but put up a
front in public...thus making KC's rage toward her what it is today.  I think this is going to be part of the defense.  IMO, Cincin's never been in denial...and I may stand alone...but I don't think she loved her granddaughter one iota..Caylee was just one more weapon in Cindy's arsenal.   

Numbersgirl - the more the merrier on this limb.  I do think Spindy put up a big front especially about herself and wanted to portray that she was the mother of the year and she had a perfect daughter which is all BS.  I do feel that she used Caylee as weapon when she was living and now even in death and that makes me boiling mad!

Bluesygram - I love your comment about taking a bite of food paid for because of Caylee's death - Cindy had blood on her hands and now she better put the money where her mouth is because she is going to need it when they get done with her I cant stand that woman!!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: March 19, 2009, 03:03:25 PM »

Sparing all my monkey friends my early life story, I got attached to this case for two reasons.   As soon as I saw Cindy on national TV I shuttered well before details of this witch's behavior became obvious to others...I knew what I was witnessing because I lived with a carbon copy brunette version of her, while very painful & difficult to endure in my youth the difference between me and Casey is I maintained an inner strength & fought the evil by overcoming adversity & vowing never to treat a human being like I was treated.   Succeeding in spite of people like this is a person's best weapon against them & a saving grace of sanity for a victim, its called breaking the cycle which I learned in hindsight as an educated adult I was instinctively doing.  While many can empathize with Casey in that respect,  it should be made clear that despite her battling this type of person or her own anti-social personality disorder she knew the difference between right and wrong, Casey knows what it felt like to be a victim which makes her harming her own child to the point of murder all the more heinous.   

Cindy and Casey to this day may feel that they loved Caylee & on some level I'm sure they did, but what she actuality was to both of them was a possession, a bargaining tool to advance their selfish motives & needs.  A pure heart does not mistreat or use their children as weapons & never lose sight of the precious gift of life no matter how twisted they are unless they choose to ignore the very instinct of a parent to protect their child & care for another with human being with their best welfare in mind first and foremost, period.

The second reason I was drawn to this case was not unlike unfortunately so many children, Caylee.   Caylee was as beautiful & adorable as my own daughter, as a blessed parent I related to her innocence, her right along with every child born to be given a life that is respected & cared for with unconditional love & sound judgment.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: March 19, 2009, 03:04:35 PM »

I saw a picture of Charles Mansen, how he looks today!!!!!  Wowsa!!!  Look at it Casey, and see your future!!!!

I saw that too, Always...he looks as crazy as ever with the swasticka  still on his forehead.

Hey maybe Casey will get some prison tats..she must be getting bored in there.

Evil is always in the eyes, the body doesnt lie no matter how you conceal it so I can see the comparison.   Actually, the jail is probably on guard waiting for Casey's head to do a 360 and throw up pee soup 

Ewwww and she probably will the evil serpent.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: March 19, 2009, 03:07:57 PM »

Just climbing in the cage to say hello to all the scared monkeys! BTW, why are we "scared" anyway? 
Anyhow, just thought I'd peek in. I suspect there is nothing new today? Ok, back to lurking!
I can only speak for myself, but I am a "scared" monkey because I am scared - terrified of injustice and complacency !  So, since fear is the best motivator of people; I see us as scared into action and as watchdogs monkeys to those who seek to hide.....Be afraid, very afraid of the scared of the monkeys if you seek to enter the world of crime!

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: March 19, 2009, 03:08:59 PM »

O/T Natasha Richardson has passed away from her ski accident. So, so sad.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

OMG...no way...so so sad...been following this since this morning....

Thanks for the update

I have been reading for days and am only up to here.

This story is so sad, I agree with you Sea.

I miss your smiling face and I could really use a hug.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: March 19, 2009, 03:10:53 PM »

Good post Capp. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: March 19, 2009, 03:12:59 PM »

Thank you guys very much! Can someone start a thread for this little guy, or do you think its too soon yet? What do yall think?

Also, DOLCE..you look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have missed you guys!!!!!

Thread for William Escherbach in missing persons:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4715.0
Awesome! Thanks so much Muffy.  You are looking mighty cute with your ducky!

Officials says they have found the body of the little boy  that went missing Tuesday afternoon.
Two year old William Eschenbach apparently walked out of his backyard around 3:45pm Tuesday on South Tyger Lane in Moore. Sheriff Wright says the boy’s mother went inside for a moment when he walked out a back yard gate.

Sheriff Chuck Wright says they found footprints that led to the water. A cadaver dog went in the water to follow the scent and they found the boy near the water’s edge.
The sheriff says they are now going back to take care of the family.

They ask for prayers for the family, the searchers, emergency crews and the coroner.
wspa.com will update this story as soon as we have new information.
http://www.wspa.com/spa/news/local/article/live_stream_body_of_missing_boy_found_in_spartanburg_county/15756/

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: March 19, 2009, 03:14:04 PM »

Good post Capp. 

ISNT TODAY THE SLUTDS BIRTHDAY??????????????
I FOUND A PIC OF HER CHOMPIN ON CAKE

SOWWIE COULDNT RESIST!!!!!!!!!!

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: March 19, 2009, 03:14:38 PM »

Good post Capp. 

meant to say the sluts birthday!!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: March 19, 2009, 03:18:04 PM »

Sparing all my monkey friends my early life story, I got attached to this case for two reasons.   As soon as I saw Cindy on national TV I shuttered well before details of this witch's behavior became obvious to others...I knew what I was witnessing because I lived with a carbon copy brunette version of her, while very painful & difficult to endure in my youth the difference between me and Casey is I maintained an inner strength & fought the evil by overcoming adversity & vowing never to treat a human being like I was treated.   Succeeding in spite of people like this is a person's best weapon against them & a saving grace of sanity for a victim, its called breaking the cycle which I learned in hindsight as an educated adult I was instinctively doing.  While many can empathize with Casey in that respect,  it should be made clear that despite her battling this type of person or her own anti-social personality disorder she knew the difference between right and wrong, Casey knows what it felt like to be a victim which makes her harming her own child to the point of murder all the more heinous.   

Cindy and Casey to this day may feel that they loved Caylee & on some level I'm sure they did, but what she actuality was to both of them was a possession, a bargaining tool to advance their selfish motives & needs.  A pure heart does not mistreat or use their children as weapons & never lose sight of the precious gift of life no matter how twisted they are unless they choose to ignore the very instinct of a parent to protect their child & care for another with human being with their best welfare in mind first and foremost, period.

The second reason I was drawn to this case was not unlike unfortunately so many children, Caylee.   Caylee was as beautiful & adorable as my own daughter, as a blessed parent I related to her innocence, her right along with every child born to be given a life that is respected & cared for with unconditional love & sound judgment.

Capp ...............I don't even have the words right now.. except to say I am so glad you survived your experiences as a child and I am sure as a young adult as well.  You have so much of wisdom. My Grandmother always says "Listen to the voice of experience"  I do when ever I hear one, that must be why I hear yours so clearly.  Thank you

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: March 19, 2009, 03:18:18 PM »

Hugs to you Capp for all you've endured and ITA as usual.  Hard to know what the most unbelievable thing CA's done in this case as there's so many.  For me it's the text to KC when they got the car from the tow yard.

Hmmmm...anyone realize that we haven't heard a peep from Todd/Gil in an awfully long time?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: March 19, 2009, 03:18:30 PM »

I saw a picture of Charles Mansen, how he looks today!!!!!  Wowsa!!!  Look at it Casey, and see your future!!!!

I saw that too, Always...he looks as crazy as ever with the swasticka  still on his forehead.

Hey maybe Casey will get some prison tats..she must be getting bored in there.

Evil is always in the eyes, the body doesnt lie no matter how you conceal it so I can see the comparison.   Actually, the jail is probably on guard waiting for Casey's head to do a 360 and throw up pee soup 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #755 on: March 19, 2009, 03:18:56 PM »

Good post Capp. 

There are no words for that 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: March 19, 2009, 03:19:10 PM »

Hugs to you Capp for all you've endured and ITA as usual.  Hard to know what the most unbelievable thing CA's done in this case as there's so many.  For me it's the text to KC when they got the car from the tow yard.

Hmmmm...anyone realize that we haven't heard a peep from Todd/Gil in an awfully long time?

He is likely trying to stay out of jail again.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: March 19, 2009, 03:20:06 PM »

Found the below on another site.

Interview With a Former Jail co-Inmate with Casey Anthony
Dont
ask me HOW I got in touch with this person, but I was just able to
interview a former "trustee" that was in the Orange Co.; jail the
entire time from before Caylee’s murder and Casey’s first arrest up
until last month (Feb. 2009 when this person was released).

Now most of this stuff is not surprising but this person (a female former inmate) was able to confirm a lot of what we have been hearing about KC's life in prison
This girl actually talked to KC (once) and observed her almost every day. I asked her about how everything "works" in there, and here is how it goes…...
Basically, Casey is in “Lockdown” in Dormitory L, they call it. She
is in plain view of people in that area and the other inmates are told
to not look at her or try to talk to her...but they DO all yell at her.
When they walk by her cell, they yell out things to her like "baby
killer”:, and “you psychopathic F-ing bi-otch", among other things...
When Casey was first arrested, the other inmates were puzzled as to why she was put in lockdown and not GP. Then
they started seeing her on TV and that answered their question. She
told me that if Casey was let out in GP, she would be hurt very quickly
(based on how the other inmates feel about her).
I mentioned how people were curious how Casey learned about Jose Baez and how Casey was saying he was recommended by other inmates. She said she would NOT have been able to talk to other inmates during booking as she was separated, so this is another lie by Casey. Now
if Casey WANTED to talk to other inmates from her cell, she could stand
on her chair and yell through the A/C vents and they can talk that way.

The girl told me Casey NEVER showed any emotions...except
ONE DAY when Baez brought in some papers for her to look at, detailing
the charges against her and that’s the only time she saw Casey cry. She didn’t see Casey on Dec. 11 2008 when she was brought to Medical to be informed of remains being found.

She
said everyone was pissed at Casey cause all she was doing was sitting
around listening to her radio and stuffing her face with all kinds of
food she was buying from the commissary every week. Not many inmates in there have that luxury of buying all that food from the commissary.
And HERE'S THE BIG KICKER>>>

KC's got this BIG photo of Caylee sitting on her desk in her cell. That REALLY upsets all the other inmates.
She said Casey regularly demands special treatment in there and whines like a spoiled brat.. yelling out stuff like “CO (Corrections Officer), I need more toilet paper”, or “CO- people are trying to talk to me”, etc..
One
day, this former inmate walked up to Casey’s cell and tried to talk to
her before the remains were found. She asked Casey, “so whats the deal? How do you feel about what you did?…” and Casey said “I didn’t do anything, she’s
still alive”, then yelled out “CO, CO…this trustee’s talking to me…”
and the trustee got 30 days in lockdown for just being over there to
talk to Casey.
I
asked the girl how it works when Baez comes in to visit- she says Baez
goes to this room and Casey is brought there to meet with him. She told me no lap tops or electronics are allowed in that room, only paper and pens, and the guards stand right outside the room and are able to watch everything, although it is a sound-proof room.
She told me that the Chaplain came to visit Casey an hour at a time, many days a week. He was allowed to go into her cell and sit with her.
She also told me that Casey was not allowed to have a book such as a diary to write in. Only paper and pencils.
Regarding mail- she told me that all incoming mail gets opened and screened. The jail allows up to 5 photographs per envelope. Outgoing mail doesn’t get screened by the jail. However,
I’m not sure if Casey’s outgoing mail (IF she writes any) is screened
by her lawyer, or if he even ALLOWS her to write outgoing mail.

Thanks, CC.  Unfortunately, hard covered books are considered deadly weapons.  Who knew?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 04:23:46 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: March 19, 2009, 03:22:52 PM »

Thank you guys very much! Can someone start a thread for this little guy, or do you think its too soon yet? What do yall think?

Also, DOLCE..you look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have missed you guys!!!!!

Thread for William Escherbach in missing persons:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4715.0
Awesome! Thanks so much Muffy.  You are looking mighty cute with your ducky!

Officials says they have found the body of the little boy  that went missing Tuesday afternoon.
Two year old William Eschenbach apparently walked out of his backyard around 3:45pm Tuesday on South Tyger Lane in Moore. Sheriff Wright says the boy’s mother went inside for a moment when he walked out a back yard gate.

Sheriff Chuck Wright says they found footprints that led to the water. A cadaver dog went in the water to follow the scent and they found the boy near the water’s edge.
The sheriff says they are now going back to take care of the family.

They ask for prayers for the family, the searchers, emergency crews and the coroner.
wspa.com will update this story as soon as we have new information.
http://www.wspa.com/spa/news/local/article/live_stream_body_of_missing_boy_found_in_spartanburg_county/15756/

That's amazing on 2 levels. They brought the cadaver dog out so quickly, and I have seen them work and it is unbelievable.
Turbo your about to have nanners standby
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: March 19, 2009, 03:23:15 PM »

He is likely trying to stay out of jail again.
TRUE!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.