March 28, 2024, 08:31:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 266988 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: March 19, 2009, 03:24:35 PM »

Hugs to you Capp for all you've endured and ITA as usual.  Hard to know what the most unbelievable thing CA's done in this case as there's so many.  For me it's the text to KC when they got the car from the tow yard.

Hmmmm...anyone realize that we haven't heard a peep from Todd/Gil in an awfully long time?

He is likely trying to stay out of jail again.

Or maybe under subpoena from someone somewhere in some jurisdiction perhaps? Dunno...

MMMMUUUUUHHHHHHAAAAA
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #761 on: March 19, 2009, 03:24:42 PM »

I saw a picture of Charles Mansen, how he looks today!!!!!  Wowsa!!!  Look at it Casey, and see your future!!!!

Good afternoon saucy kitty....I saw that too, I think she'll look a whole lot worse as she is already starting to grey...if she goes into GP, I'm not sure she'll make it into her 70's

I can't see your avi today either I'll have to use my imagination for you too...
now what color was that Bikini ???
Hi Sea!!!!!   Yes, she sure doesnt look like a young girl anymore.  (and Sea, black, it's always black)

I saw Charlies picture too! I am surprised that some talented monkey hasn't super inposed Casey Ho s picture on him....or put them in a caption together for all eternity...hint hint...
then perhaps that would be a perfect birthday card...

Here ya go Cookie...

Do No Evil 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: March 19, 2009, 03:24:51 PM »

Casey was just toooo darn lazy to get off her butt and find a job to move out and also tooooo darn lazy to look after Caylee by herself.

Casey wanted all the frills, grandma as baby sitter, grandma supporting them and grandma supplying the everday necessities.

Casey was so darn jealous of Caylee.  Whether C&G would have raised Caylee any different than Casey, we shall never know that.

But....regardless how Cindy was, CASEY had no excuse to take Caylee's life.

She just proved how irresponsible of a ..living thing... she really was.

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: March 19, 2009, 03:25:33 PM »

I have been thinking (lol) on NG last night the bombshell about the dairy info about
KC killing Caylee. Where did this come from I have not seen anything in the doc dumps
or on the news. So how did this all come out?
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #764 on: March 19, 2009, 03:25:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!! I've missed you all. I haven't been around for awhile. Life's been pretty hectic...i've been staying up to date, of course, but haven't had time to post. I've been dying to post ever since the last doc dump....I had so many thoughts to share with you guys--i even kept notes!!...seriously..still have them

Anyways, just wanted to say hi. I've got a lot to do today, so I probably won't get to post anymore today (i'm driving down to Florida w/ my mom tomorrow to get my brother...i'm trying to convince them to go to Orlando, for the second time, but I seem to be losing that battle)

Hope those new docs come soon. And I hope all you monkeys are having a wonderful day! 

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: March 19, 2009, 03:28:17 PM »

Hi LuvLeBron!  Have a safe trip & GO CAVS!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #766 on: March 19, 2009, 03:30:14 PM »

Found the below on another site.

Interview With a Former Jail co-Inmate with Casey Anthony
Dont
ask me HOW I got in touch with this person, but I was just able to
interview a former "trustee" that was in the Orange Co.; jail the
entire time from before Caylee’s murder and Casey’s first arrest up
until last month (Feb. 2009 when this person was released).

Now most of this stuff is not surprising but this person (a female former inmate) was able to confirm a lot of what we have been hearing about KC's life in prison
This girl actually talked to KC (once) and observed her almost every day. I asked her about how everything "works" in there, and here is how it goes…...
Basically, Casey is in “Lockdown” in Dormitory L, they call it. She
is in plain view of people in that area and the other inmates are told
to not look at her or try to talk to her...but they DO all yell at her.
When they walk by her cell, they yell out things to her like "baby
killer”:, and “you psychopathic F-ing bi-otch", among other things...
When Casey was first arrested, the other inmates were puzzled as to why she was put in lockdown and not GP. Then
they started seeing her on TV and that answered their question. She
told me that if Casey was let out in GP, she would be hurt very quickly
(based on how the other inmates feel about her).
I mentioned how people were curious how Casey learned about Jose Baez and how Casey was saying he was recommended by other inmates. She said she would NOT have been able to talk to other inmates during booking as she was separated, so this is another lie by Casey. Now
if Casey WANTED to talk to other inmates from her cell, she could stand
on her chair and yell through the A/C vents and they can talk that way.

The girl told me Casey NEVER showed any emotions...except
ONE DAY when Baez brought in some papers for her to look at, detailing
the charges against her and that’s the only time she saw Casey cry. She didn’t see Casey on Dec. 11 2008 when she was brought to Medical to be informed of remains being found.

She
said everyone was pissed at Casey cause all she was doing was sitting
around listening to her radio and stuffing her face with all kinds of
food she was buying from the commissary every week. Not many inmates in there have that luxury of buying all that food from the commissary.
And HERE'S THE BIG KICKER>>>

KC's got this BIG photo of Caylee sitting on her desk in her cell. That REALLY upsets all the other inmates.
She said Casey regularly demands special treatment in there and whines like a spoiled brat.. yelling out stuff like “CO (Corrections Officer), I need more toilet paper”, or “CO- people are trying to talk to me”, etc..
One
day, this former inmate walked up to Casey’s cell and tried to talk to
her before the remains were found. She asked Casey, “so whats the deal? How do you feel about what you did?…” and Casey said “I didn’t do anything, she’s
still alive”, then yelled out “CO, CO…this trustee’s talking to me…”
and the trustee got 30 days in lockdown for just being over there to
talk to Casey.
I
asked the girl how it works when Baez comes in to visit- she says Baez
goes to this room and Casey is brought there to meet with him. She told me no lap tops or electronics are allowed in that room, only paper and pens, and the guards stand right outside the room and are able to watch everything, although it is a sound-proof room.
She told me that the Chaplain came to visit Casey an hour at a time, many days a week. He was allowed to go into her cell and sit with her.
She also told me that Casey was not allowed to have a book such as a diary to write in. Only paper and pencils.
Regarding mail- she told me that all incoming mail gets opened and screened. The jail allows up to 5 photographs per envelope. Outgoing mail doesn’t get screened by the jail. However,
I’m not sure if Casey’s outgoing mail (IF she writes any) is screened
by her lawyer, or if he even ALLOWS her to write outgoing mail.

Thanks, CC.  Unfortunately, hard covered books are considered deadly weapons.  Who knew?

You're welcome Bearly, long tims no see.  Hope all is well.     
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 04:27:05 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Do No Evil 
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #767 on: March 19, 2009, 03:30:14 PM »

Hi LuvLeBron!  Have a safe trip & GO CAVS!

Hi LovinLife!!

And yes, GO CAVS!!!! Championship, here we come!!! They've been consuming my life, almost as much as this darn case!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: March 19, 2009, 03:31:43 PM »

Is it just me....I can't see Trimm's or Dolce's avi today...anyone else having this problem?
I can see their avi's, but don't get me started on how sometimes I see avi's blinking on and off, I think I may be going crazier 

hmmm...it's just those two....I guess I'll just have to use my imagination
Its beacuse we have blocked you..you are on our ignore list since you can not get us any Easter coffee or drinks.   

I think I got it fixed...good thing too, as my imagination was starting to run wild 

For Dolce....

Stopping SS's wild imagination.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: March 19, 2009, 03:36:30 PM »

Re-reading the documents released 2/19/09 and something caught my eye the 2nd time thru that I'm not sure has or has not been mentioned.  In Annie's interview she's discussing the July 5th outing where she's introduced to TL for the first time.  She states that her father saw KC a week earlier at a liqour store with out Caylee.  Which would be approximately June 28th.  That is the date KC was a no show downtown with her buddies.  We know her car was at Amscot.  Just wondering out loud if there was any video footage of KC at this liquor store and who she was with...anyone want to comment?

Annie's statment referenced above had written page #3387:

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740699/detail.html

It would be nice to have new docs to discuss! 

Hey Luvin',I remember that.I hope they do have video of her.that would be interesting to see who she might have been with.
The "week ago" comment is vague, it could have been the 27th which is when TL picked her up from Amscot.

Does FL sell liqour on Sunday?

Anytime after 12pm on Sunday where I live in South Fla.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: March 19, 2009, 03:36:33 PM »

I saw a picture of Charles Mansen, how he looks today!!!!!  Wowsa!!!  Look at it Casey, and see your future!!!!

Good afternoon saucy kitty....I saw that too, I think she'll look a whole lot worse as she is already starting to grey...if she goes into GP, I'm not sure she'll make it into her 70's

I can't see your avi today either I'll have to use my imagination for you too...
Hi Sea!!!!!   Yes, she sure doesnt look like a young girl anymore.  (and Sea, black, it's always black)

Hi A1!  Casey is sagging aging quickly.  I predict a lot of exercise in her future!!!

I keep missing that bikini picture, too.

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: March 19, 2009, 03:37:00 PM »

That was interesting CC - Thank you.   And Bearly - WOWSA!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: March 19, 2009, 03:39:02 PM »

Thank you everyone for the lovely suggestions.  Trimm I would never name anything Crimson...     although Scarlett was on the list..maybe Orange and Blue!

oh and..
Happy Birthday Prison Slore!!

Oh. how about Red then?

I believe in miracles!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #773 on: March 19, 2009, 03:39:12 PM »

Black bikini picture?  I don't believe that photo exists!!!!

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #774 on: March 19, 2009, 03:41:42 PM »

Thank you everyone for the lovely suggestions.  Trimm I would never name anything Crimson...     although Scarlett was on the list..maybe Orange and Blue!

oh and..
Happy Birthday Prison Slore!!

Oh. how about Red then?

Oh ya I would for sure be accused of trying to brown nose then!  LOL  Baby Red and Baby Klaas.   

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #775 on: March 19, 2009, 03:43:20 PM »

O/T Natasha Richardson has passed away from her ski accident. So, so sad.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

OMG...no way...so so sad...been following this since this morning....

Thanks for the update

I have been reading for days and am only up to here.

This story is so sad, I agree with you Sea.

I miss your smiling face and I could really use a hug.

Hi Bearly....I miss talking to you...I hope everythings OK ???

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: March 19, 2009, 03:43:51 PM »

Hi A1!  Casey is sagging aging quickly.  I predict a lot of exercise in her future!!!

I keep missing that bikini picture, too.

Hahahahhahaha.   Bearly, you should have come to musings the other nite.  Peanut and I were rapping Casey!!!!  You would be good at it, I bet.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: March 19, 2009, 03:45:08 PM »

Black bikini picture?  I don't believe that photo exists!!!!
Thinking, CC????

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #778 on: March 19, 2009, 03:46:07 PM »

OT
Talk about a reversal of the missing child syndrome.  Here in Oregon, they found a lost little 4 year old girl.  She was just roaming the streets.  No one had even reported her missing. 

Her family was finally found over 18 hours later.....what is this world coming to?

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20090319/UPDATE/90319017

So precious, so little and no one reports her missing?  I sure hope they figure out what happened before she is returned to this family.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: March 19, 2009, 03:49:40 PM »

OT
Talk about a reversal of the missing child syndrome.  Here in Oregon, they found a lost little 4 year old girl.  She was just roaming the streets.  No one had even reported her missing. 

Her family was finally found over 18 hours later.....what is this world coming to?

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20090319/UPDATE/90319017

So precious, so little and no one reports her missing?  I sure hope they figure out what happened before she is returned to this family.

Hugs, Magic 

Not sure IF they should return her at all unless her family was all chloroformed and passed out (not of their own free will) 18 HOURS??????????

BTW your avi is awesome.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.