April 26, 2024, 02:41:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 269004 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: March 19, 2009, 03:53:17 PM »

Bluesygram and Missiontoconvict...is there room on your limb for me?  I totally agree with what both of you have written.

I personally feel Cindy is every bit as vile as her slore daughter.  I think she tortured KC  privately..but put up a
front in public...thus making KC's rage toward her what it is today.  I think this is going to be part of the defense.  IMO, Cincin's never been in denial...and I may stand alone...but I don't think she loved her granddaughter one iota..Caylee was just one more weapon in Cindy's arsenal.   

Sparing all my monkey friends my early life story, I got attached to this case for two reasons.   As soon as I saw Cindy on national TV I shuttered well before details of this witch's behavior became obvious to others...I knew what I was witnessing because I lived with a carbon copy brunette version of her, while very painful & difficult to endure in my youth the difference between me and Casey is I maintained an inner strength & fought the evil by overcoming adversity & vowing never to treat a human being like I was treated.   Succeeding in spite of people like this is a person's best weapon against them & a saving grace of sanity for a victim, its called breaking the cycle which I learned in hindsight as an educated adult I was instinctively doing.  While many can empathize with Casey in that respect,  it should be made clear that despite her battling this type of person or her own anti-social personality disorder she knew the difference between right and wrong, Casey knows what it felt like to be a victim which makes her harming her own child to the point of murder all the more heinous.   

Cindy and Casey to this day may feel that they loved Caylee & on some level I'm sure they did, but what she actuality was to both of them was a possession, a bargaining tool to advance their selfish motives & needs.  A pure heart does not mistreat or use their children as weapons & never lose sight of the precious gift of life no matter how twisted they are unless they choose to ignore the very instinct of a parent to protect their child & care for another with human being with their best welfare in mind first and foremost, period.

The second reason I was drawn to this case was not unlike unfortunately so many children, Caylee.   Caylee was as beautiful & adorable as my own daughter, as a blessed parent I related to her innocence, her right along with every child born to be given a life that is respected & cared for with unconditional love & sound judgment.

Capp ...............I don't even have the words right now.. except to say I am so glad you survived your experiences as a child and I am sure as a young adult as well.  You have so much of wisdom. My Grandmother always says "Listen to the voice of experience"  I do when ever I hear one, that must be why I hear yours so clearly.  Thank you

Your sweet words are very much appreciated - I just wanted to express that I (and others) CHOSE to be a survivor & later an advocate instead of using victimization as excuses for their own misconduct or mistreatment of others.  If you know what it feels like to be victimized there is no reason to continue living in a deep dark hole & drag others down there with you.  Life is precious & way too short to live it in continual pain & turmoil.  For those that find it more difficult to take those first steps, I empathize but I implore them by holding their hand in spirit to break the chains that bind them, their freedom will be the biggest gift they can give to themselves & the gift will be passed on tenfold.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #781 on: March 19, 2009, 03:54:17 PM »

That was interesting CC - Thank you.   And Bearly - WOWSA!

Black bikini picture?  I don't believe that photo exists!!!!

It sure does....

you just have to use your imagination...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: March 19, 2009, 03:55:04 PM »

I have been thinking (lol) on NG last night the bombshell about the dairy info about
KC killing Caylee. Where did this come from I have not seen anything in the doc dumps
or on the news. So how did this all come out?
I take it .....no one knows
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #783 on: March 19, 2009, 03:57:18 PM »

Casey was just toooo darn lazy to get off her butt and find a job to move out and also tooooo darn lazy to look after Caylee by herself.

Casey wanted all the frills, grandma as baby sitter, grandma supporting them and grandma supplying the everday necessities.

Casey was so darn jealous of Caylee.  Whether C&G would have raised Caylee any different than Casey, we shall never know that.

But....regardless how Cindy was, CASEY had no excuse to take Caylee's life.

She just proved how irresponsible of a ..living thing... she really was.

I agree GramaMonkey - in no way shape or form is there an excuse for KC and her behavior - she is a lazy, self centered - self absorbed ...............B and Cindy is just as bad - they are both worthless excuses for humankind. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #784 on: March 19, 2009, 03:57:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!! I've missed you all. I haven't been around for awhile. Life's been pretty hectic...i've been staying up to date, of course, but haven't had time to post. I've been dying to post ever since the last doc dump....I had so many thoughts to share with you guys--i even kept notes!!...seriously..still have them

Anyways, just wanted to say hi. I've got a lot to do today, so I probably won't get to post anymore today (i'm driving down to Florida w/ my mom tomorrow to get my brother...i'm trying to convince them to go to Orlando, for the second time, but I seem to be losing that battle)

Hope those new docs come soon. And I hope all you monkeys are having a wonderful day! 

Oh, and apparantly my monkey is still hungover from St. Patty's Day!!! 
Time to dress him up for Easter....oh Brandi, any ideas??? I'll come over to your thread and see what you can do.

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: March 19, 2009, 03:58:32 PM »

Casey Anthony Turns 23 Years Old
Mother Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Thursday, March 19, 2009
UPDATED: 8:42 am EDT March 19, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony turned 23 years old on Thursday, a birthday she will spend almost entirely in her 12.5-by-7-foot cell.

Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing five months earlier.

Anthony only has a visit scheduled with her lawyer, and she likely won't make any phone calls on her birthday. Inmates receive no special treatment on birthdays or anniversaries.

At a memorial service for Caylee in February, Anthony's father, George Anthony urged the public to reach out to his daughter.

"She deserves letters. Take the time to write a letter to her. Just say, 'Hi Casey, I'm thinking about you today," George Anthony said.

Casey Anthony's attorney screens her mail, however, and it's not known how much, if any, is passed on to her.

The Anthony family celebrated Caylee's August birthday without their granddaughter being present, and now will do the same with their daughter.

"Our emotions are really tough right now because tomorrow's a big day, and every day that gets closer to her birthday gets harder," said Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, a day before Caylee's third birthday.

Meanwhile, more documents in Casey Anthony's murder case were expected to be made public through the discovery process, but it's now known when that will occur.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18964798/detail.html#-

I can think of two letters..........one's an F   

The more I see, the more I wonder how much KC knows about Baez.

In a relationship that turns abusive, the first thing an abuser does is cut the person off from their friends and family and basically takes over their life.  I am not trying to infer that JB has abused KC, only that there is potential for abuse when someone is shut off from others in their life. 

KC was also not coming to court, so she had no idea how he did in a courtroom.  Now I see why the prosecutors have an obligation to ask for a funding source and for KC to show up in court.  She is being led by the nose while JB is getting his mug in the media.  In the end, when KC loses this, Baez's name and face will be remembered, even if he loses, and will get clients because of this.

moo

Edited for clarity

« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 05:19:56 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: March 19, 2009, 03:58:39 PM »

I saw a picture of Charles Mansen, how he looks today!!!!!  Wowsa!!!  Look at it Casey, and see your future!!!!

Good afternoon saucy kitty....I saw that too, I think she'll look a whole lot worse as she is already starting to grey...if she goes into GP, I'm not sure she'll make it into her 70's

I can't see your avi today either I'll have to use my imagination for you too...
now what color was that Bikini ???
Hi Sea!!!!!   Yes, she sure doesnt look like a young girl anymore.  (and Sea, black, it's always black)

Hi A1!  Casey is sagging aging quickly.  I predict a lot of exercise in her future!!!

I keep missing that bikini picture, too.

If I could just change the face......but the bikini is ...in the pic...somewhere!!!!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: March 19, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »

Bump for TVPolice:  I don't think we ever determined where they actually came from, though I think we determined that her source was not revealed.  I hope this helps...Lovin

Kathi B is reporting on NG that the missing pages of the diary have resurfaced.

They were missing - but have been found.

Pages talk about choloform and deadly pesticides.

OMG

I HATE to say this, Monkeys.  But you know where Kathi Belich and/or Nancy Grace may have gotten this inside info:

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/casey-anthony-murder-diary-found-claims-source-and-weve-got-world-exclusive-excerpts/

"paint by numbers"
"murder diary"
"first a little chloroform"
"pesticide"
"death penalty back on the table"

It's all in this sham blog!  Please tell me this guy's malarkey hasn't made it to national TV!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: March 19, 2009, 04:03:05 PM »

Casey was just toooo darn lazy to get off her butt and find a job to move out and also tooooo darn lazy to look after Caylee by herself.

Casey wanted all the frills, grandma as baby sitter, grandma supporting them and grandma supplying the everday necessities.

Casey was so darn jealous of Caylee.  Whether C&G would have raised Caylee any different than Casey, we shall never know that.

But....regardless how Cindy was, CASEY had no excuse to take Caylee's life.

She just proved how irresponsible of a ..living thing... she really was.

Grama  totally agree with this post...

CC...thank you for the picture of Casey Ho and Charles...Casey and Charlie sittin in a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g...first comes love.......etc....

Magic Eyes that is awful about that little girl ...18 hours until her family was found??? WTF comes to mind....anything could have happened to that little child...Words fail me...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: March 19, 2009, 04:04:04 PM »

ok, what was NG saying last night that has the monkeys mad? I haven't watched in quite a while, as she never seems to have anything new. Plus the "bombshell" crap got old. 

Oh, yeah, sing with me now ...

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear child murdering slore horse toothed beyooootch. Happy birthday to you.

You wouldn't believe it but my son is 8 today. He is gorgeous sweet and goodnatured (not that I am biased ) and bares no resemblance to KC at all. "Happy birthday to Lachy happy birthday to Lachy!"  Just thought it might cheer you all up to know cute people are having their birthday today as well not just murdering pos.

My Godmother's birthday is today.  She lives in Florida and is nothing like KC.  She has 9 Children she adores and Grandchildren that she also loves dearly.  She spends time flying all over the country to visit them. 

She was on a one year trip of the world several years ago and came home after only a short time because she missed them.  She also has a husband, father of all the children, who is retired.  It is not a bad day to be born, and should not be tainted by the actions of one KCA.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: March 19, 2009, 04:04:18 PM »

OT
Talk about a reversal of the missing child syndrome.  Here in Oregon, they found a lost little 4 year old girl.  She was just roaming the streets.  No one had even reported her missing. 

Her family was finally found over 18 hours later.....what is this world coming to?

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20090319/UPDATE/90319017

So precious, so little and no one reports her missing?  I sure hope they figure out what happened before she is returned to this family.

Hugs, Magic 

Not sure IF they should return her at all unless her family was all chloroformed and passed out (not of their own free will) 18 HOURS??????????

BTW your avi is awesome.

I agree...it will be interesting to hear the excuse....18 hrs is way too much time

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #791 on: March 19, 2009, 04:04:48 PM »

Do No Evil 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #792 on: March 19, 2009, 04:08:10 PM »

Bluesygram and Missiontoconvict...is there room on your limb for me?  I totally agree with what both of you have written.

I personally feel Cindy is every bit as vile as her slore daughter.  I think she tortured KC  privately..but put up a
front in public...thus making KC's rage toward her what it is today.  I think this is going to be part of the defense.  IMO, Cincin's never been in denial...and I may stand alone...but I don't think she loved her granddaughter one iota..Caylee was just one more weapon in Cindy's arsenal.   

Sparing all my monkey friends my early life story, I got attached to this case for two reasons.   As soon as I saw Cindy on national TV I shuttered well before details of this witch's behavior became obvious to others...I knew what I was witnessing because I lived with a carbon copy brunette version of her, while very painful & difficult to endure in my youth the difference between me and Casey is I maintained an inner strength & fought the evil by overcoming adversity & vowing never to treat a human being like I was treated.   Succeeding in spite of people like this is a person's best weapon against them & a saving grace of sanity for a victim, its called breaking the cycle which I learned in hindsight as an educated adult I was instinctively doing.  While many can empathize with Casey in that respect,  it should be made clear that despite her battling this type of person or her own anti-social personality disorder she knew the difference between right and wrong, Casey knows what it felt like to be a victim which makes her harming her own child to the point of murder all the more heinous.   

Cindy and Casey to this day may feel that they loved Caylee & on some level I'm sure they did, but what she actuality was to both of them was a possession, a bargaining tool to advance their selfish motives & needs.  A pure heart does not mistreat or use their children as weapons & never lose sight of the precious gift of life no matter how twisted they are unless they choose to ignore the very instinct of a parent to protect their child & care for another with human being with their best welfare in mind first and foremost, period.

The second reason I was drawn to this case was not unlike unfortunately so many children, Caylee.   Caylee was as beautiful & adorable as my own daughter, as a blessed parent I related to her innocence, her right along with every child born to be given a life that is respected & cared for with unconditional love & sound judgment.

Capp ...............I don't even have the words right now.. except to say I am so glad you survived your experiences as a child and I am sure as a young adult as well.  You have so much of wisdom. My Grandmother always says "Listen to the voice of experience"  I do when ever I hear one, that must be why I hear yours so clearly.  Thank you

Your sweet words are very much appreciated - I just wanted to express that I (and others) CHOSE to be a survivor & later an advocate instead of using victimization as excuses for their own misconduct or mistreatment of others.  If you know what it feels like to be victimized there is no reason to continue living in a deep dark hole & drag others down there with you.  Life is precious & way too short to live it in continual pain & turmoil.  For those that find it more difficult to take those first steps, I empathize but I implore them by holding their hand in spirit to break the chains that bind them, their freedom will be the biggest gift they can give to themselves & the gift will be passed on tenfold.

Amen

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: March 19, 2009, 04:08:49 PM »

quote from Capps:  Your sweet words are very much appreciated - I just wanted to express that I (and others) CHOSE to be a survivor & later an advocate instead of using victimization as excuses for their own misconduct or mistreatment of others.  If you know what it feels like to be victimized there is no reason to continue living in a deep dark hole & drag others down there with you.  Life is precious & way too short to live it in continual pain & turmoil.  For those that find it more difficult to take those first steps, I empathize but I implore them by holding their hand in spirit to break the chains that bind them, their freedom will be the biggest gift they can give to themselves & the gift will be passed on tenfold. 

excellent way to view life...We can either choose to embrace that one part of our lives and be miserable or we can choose to embrace the other parts of our lives...

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: March 19, 2009, 04:09:14 PM »

I have been thinking (lol) on NG last night the bombshell about the dairy info about
KC killing Caylee. Where did this come from I have not seen anything in the doc dumps

Sorry TVPolice....cooking and checking in.  The bombshell that Kathi and NG was talking about kept getting prefaced with the 'alleged' word.  We haven't 'seen' them yet.
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: March 19, 2009, 04:09:48 PM »

Quote from: LuvLeBron link=topic=4682.msg728148#msg728148
And yes, GO CAVS!!!! Championship, here we come!!! They've been consuming my life, almost as much as this darn case!
[/quote

Well, I know you're not talking about the University of Virginia Cavaliers! LOL!!

Worst season in 40 years...

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: March 19, 2009, 04:17:54 PM »

The diary was in one of the doc dumps...but it was a long while ago...I don't know why NG would only bring it up now... I didn't get to see NG last night

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #797 on: March 19, 2009, 04:19:46 PM »

I think it ended up being a rumour on NG.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: March 19, 2009, 04:20:19 PM »

Thank you everyone for the lovely suggestions.  Trimm I would never name anything Crimson...     although Scarlett was on the list..maybe Orange and Blue!

oh and..
Happy Birthday Prison Slore!!

Oh. how about Red then?

Oh ya I would for sure be accused of trying to brown nose then!  LOL  Baby Red and Baby Klaas.   

Don't you dare!  Pick something cool and meaningful and original!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: March 19, 2009, 04:22:50 PM »

My Godmother's birthday is today.  She lives in Florida and is nothing like KC.  She has 9 Children she adores and Grandchildren that she also loves dearly.  She spends time flying all over the country to visit them. 

She was on a one year trip of the world several years ago and came home after only a short time because she missed them.  She also has a husband, father of all the children, who is retired.  It is not a bad day to be born, and should not be tainted by the actions of one KCA.

Ahhh...the good old days....what a great story, I'd say "God Bless Them", but I see he already has.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.