April 18, 2024, 01:49:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268169 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: March 19, 2009, 05:16:42 PM »

Your sweet words are very much appreciated - I just wanted to express that I (and others) CHOSE to be a survivor & later an advocate instead of using victimization as excuses for their own misconduct or mistreatment of others.  If you know what it feels like to be victimized there is no reason to continue living in a deep dark hole & drag others down there with you.  Life is precious & way too short to live it in continual pain & turmoil.  For those that find it more difficult to take those first steps, I empathize but I implore them by holding their hand in spirit to break the chains that bind them, their freedom will be the biggest gift they can give to themselves & the gift will be passed on tenfold.

Great thoughts, Cappy, my hats off to you at not remaining a victim, but in doing something to break out of the mold.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #821 on: March 19, 2009, 05:17:25 PM »

Searching! I was looking for you last night...now that I have caught up with you...a big Hi to you! that is useful info on the keyboard...I did not know that!

Hi Cookie. I have been just dropping in over there to catch up on actual news, I can not handle the brutality of some and was very hurt the other night so figured it best to just stay away as much as possible and offer what I can when I can. Glad the keyboard info was useful,I learned about it from my 19 year old son when my keyboard was messed up,he has been building computers from the ground up since he was 6.. supervised of course for safety, but work was all his Smile I am lurking.  Smile

Hi Searching...so good to see you and enjoy all of your informative posts.  Hope you come out of lurking soon.  Read your posts the other night and just wanted to say how shocked, sorry and hurt that I was also to see how you were treated.  All I can say is that you must have hit a nerve and that the response had nothing to do with you personally.  Thank you for sharing your story and feelings.  Hopefully your words will sink in one day and they may be willing to make some adjustments in their life.  I will pray for that.  Hugs to you. (insert monkey hug here).  

What do you think about the 'alledged' missing diary pages mentioned on NG last night?  Do you think they really exist.  IMO if Cindy was the one to remove them and 'save' them, it was to throw it in KC's face one day, like she did with the 'no clothes party pic'.

Thank you. I am quite hurt over it,but I will get over it in time.

The missing pages..hmm,we know they did exist as we know pages were missing, I find it interesting they would just resurface now... I would not put it past Cin to do a thing like that,maybe a "I know what you really did" kind of thing.. something to hold over her head..wait,something ELSE to hold over her head,but I think Cin and KC played that game with each other,holding things over the others head to get their way. To bad Cin was not more mature as she should have been,she was after all the parent,not the child,seems though from what we are seeing,they were BOTH children. Sad. Caylee paid the price for Cins lack of morals and lack of maturity/proper parenting that created the monster she so lovingly calls "sweet heart"

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: March 19, 2009, 05:40:26 PM »

Casey Anthony Turns 23 Years Old
Mother Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Thursday, March 19, 2009
UPDATED: 8:42 am EDT March 19, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony turned 23 years old on Thursday, a birthday she will spend almost entirely in her 12.5-by-7-foot cell.

Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing five months earlier.

Anthony only has a visit scheduled with her lawyer, and she likely won't make any phone calls on her birthday. Inmates receive no special treatment on birthdays or anniversaries.

At a memorial service for Caylee in February, Anthony's father, George Anthony urged the public to reach out to his daughter.

"She deserves letters. Take the time to write a letter to her. Just say, 'Hi Casey, I'm thinking about you today," George Anthony said.

Casey Anthony's attorney screens her mail, however, and it's not known how much, if any, is passed on to her.

The Anthony family celebrated Caylee's August birthday without their granddaughter being present, and now will do the same with their daughter.

"Our emotions are really tough right now because tomorrow's a big day, and every day that gets closer to her birthday gets harder," said Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, a day before Caylee's third birthday.

Meanwhile, more documents in Casey Anthony's murder case were expected to be made public through the discovery process, but it's now known when that will occur.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18964798/detail.html#-

I can think of two letters..........one's an F   

The more I see, the more I wonder how much KC knows about Baez.

In a relationship that turns abusive, the first thing an abuser does is cut the person off from their friends and family and basically takes over their life.  I am not trying to infer that JB has abused KC, only that there is potential for abuse when someone is shut off from others in their life.

KC was also not coming to court, so she had no idea how he did in a courtroom.  Now I see why the prosecutors have an obligation to ask for a funding source and for KC to show up in court.  She is being led by the nose while JB is getting his mug in the media.  In the end, when KC loses this, Baez's name and face will be remembered, even if he loses, and will get clients because of this.

moo

Edited for clarity

Bearly...so good to see you again..missed you and you look adorable as usual.  

Your observations about the abuser's MO is right on.  And just think about it...LWOP/DP might be the ultimate abuse.  

If he was truly trying to represent his 'client' for THEIR  best interest....he would have convinced her to take the 'plea deal' a long time ago.  But of course, it is very obvious what his true motives are.  

Every time they show a still-shot of the blond haired prosecutor (Linda Drane-Burdick??)...with Jose trying to talk to her...the expression on her face says EXACTLY what she thinks of him.  LOL

Good to see you too, Bluesy1.  Thank you, CBB did me up for Easter.  She knows me well and what I like in my avi.
I have missed you and the monkeys.  I have been here, but am constantly trying to catch up, pages flying by me all the while.

I do not believe JB is acting in KC's best interest, I think he is acting in his own, from what I can see.  He sure does not miss an opportunity to put his mug out there for face time.  Sometimes I cannot believe what comes out of his mouth, why would you bait people like that?  He is constantly bad talking LE or anyone on the side of justice.  There are never any examples, just baiting and slamming.  Someone should call him on it.

I think he is a dirty fighter and I wonder what he was like as a kid on the street.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 06:09:19 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: March 19, 2009, 05:47:56 PM »

Thanks, CC.  Unfortunately, hard covered books are considered deadly weapons.  Who knew?

You're welcome Bearly, long tims no see.  Hope all is well.     

I had to edit my spelling.  I meant who knew?  Sorry.

I have been around (check musings).  I read here lots but am never quite caught up enough to post.  I finally just skipped a plethora of pages and jumped in.

I hope things are well with you.  I have missed you and the monkeys also.

Have you officially ditched your sexy avi with the unbuttoned shirt?

So you can make fun of my man-boobs?   I'll bring it out only if Always1 shares the bikini shot.         

That wasn't me.  That person must have needed to put on her glasses...just sayin'.

I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: March 19, 2009, 05:50:07 PM »

Casey Anthony Turns 23 Years Old
Mother Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Thursday, March 19, 2009
UPDATED: 8:42 am EDT March 19, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony turned 23 years old on Thursday, a birthday she will spend almost entirely in her 12.5-by-7-foot cell.

Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing five months earlier.

Anthony only has a visit scheduled with her lawyer, and she likely won't make any phone calls on her birthday. Inmates receive no special treatment on birthdays or anniversaries.

At a memorial service for Caylee in February, Anthony's father, George Anthony urged the public to reach out to his daughter.

"She deserves letters. Take the time to write a letter to her. Just say, 'Hi Casey, I'm thinking about you today," George Anthony said.

Casey Anthony's attorney screens her mail, however, and it's not known how much, if any, is passed on to her.

The Anthony family celebrated Caylee's August birthday without their granddaughter being present, and now will do the same with their daughter.

"Our emotions are really tough right now because tomorrow's a big day, and every day that gets closer to her birthday gets harder," said Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, a day before Caylee's third birthday.

Meanwhile, more documents in Casey Anthony's murder case were expected to be made public through the discovery process, but it's now known when that will occur.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18964798/detail.html#-

I can think of two letters..........one's an F   

The more I see, the more I wonder how much KC knows about Baez.

In a relationship that turns abusive, the first thing an abuser does is cut the person off from their friends and family and basically takes over their life.  I am not trying to infer that JB has abused KC, only that there is potential for abuse when someone is shut off from others in their life.

KC was also not coming to court, so she had no idea how he did in a courtroom.  Now I see why the prosecutors have an obligation to ask for a funding source and for KC to show up in court.  She is being led by the nose while JB is getting his mug in the media.  In the end, when KC loses this, Baez's name and face will be remembered, even if he loses, and will get clients because of this.

moo

Edited for clarity

Bearly...so good to see you again..missed you and you look adorable as usual.  

Your observations about the abuser's MO is right on.  And just think about it...LWOP/DP might be the ultimate abuse.  

If he was truly trying to represent his 'client' for THEIR  best interest....he would have convinced her to take the 'plea deal' a long time ago.  But of course, it is very obvious what his true motives are.  

Every time they show a still-shot of the blond haired prosecutor (Linda Drane-Burdick??)...with Jose trying to talk to her...the expression on her face says EXACTLY what she thinks of him.  LOL

Good to see you too, Bluesy1.  Thank you, CBB did me up for Easter.  She knows me well and what I like in my avi.
I have missed you and the monkeys.  I have been here, but am constantly trying to catch up, pages flying by me all the while.

I do not believe JB is acting in KC's best interest, I think he is acting in his own, from what I can see.  He sure does not miss an opportunity to put his mug out there for face time.  Sometimes I cannot believe what comes out of his mouth, why would you bait people like that?  He is constantly bad talking LE or anyone on the side of justice.  There are never any examples, just baiting and slamming.  Someone should call him on it.

I think he is a dirty fighter and I wonder what he was like as a kid on the street.

Bearly, on a personal note thank you.   In regard to what Bozo was like as a kid, probably picked on but spoiled at home, certainly fits why this stunted putz is such a narcissist today.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 06:13:50 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: March 19, 2009, 05:53:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Newbie here.  I've been lurking for months - since the "bad picture" - what was that, topic 65 or something I think - that's bad that I remember that.  lol

I always enjoy reading your posts and input, but decided the other day that it was time to post.  I've posted at other forums, the one where you can say anything you want I thought would be great, 'cos I could let out some aggression that built up against Casey and her actions.  After I did it, I didn't feel any better, so I did not return.  The other one, the Nazi's are at the complete opposite of the spectrum, geesh, it feels like if you say the sky is a certain color and they disagree, you're outta there.  I didn't get booted or anything, 'cos after a couple of posts I didn't feel like I could possibly voice my opinion, and didn't want to risk it.  That's where you guys came in - and I was thinking, Where have y'all been all this time?  Why didn't I find ya before? 

OK, enough of that - on to topic...

As we've got to know Cindy, we all here know that she would not have let even a couple of days go by without seeing Caylee.  So why does she think we are all stupid enough to believe that 31 days was acceptable to her?  George reminds me of that story Of Mice and Men.  The big guy with a few crayons missing outta the box, kinda like "Which way did he go George?"   ::MonkeyConfused::This guy's oblivious.  (Please don't misunderstand, I'm NOT making fun of anyone with a disorder or disease - trying so hard right now to land a job with a non-profit that deals with Autism, it would be my dream job!) And then Lee and Casey - they are products of their environment.  However, like Capp said earlier (I think?) [they] still knew right from wrong.  There is no doubt in my mind that these people are hiding something huge - I wish we could figure out what it is, or hope we'll find out at the trial.  Whatever it is, drives me nuts and keeps me glued to the whole thing just for Caylee's justice.

A couple of days ago, I think some of you were talking about if the A's had something to do with Caylee's disappearance/death.  I have ALWAYS thought from the get-go that ALL four Anthony's were in on the deal.  Not that the rest of them did it, but that they were aware of the situation and decided to start covering up the moment they found out. I forget exactly what was said the other day, I think it had to do with the 3rd of July, but it made me wonder if that was supposed to be "the day".  The day that something was supposed to go down to cover up for Casey's disgusting actions a few weeks before.  There was so much going on that day... Cindy's msg on Myspace (which is so very telling that she already knew!!!), Lee chasing Casey all over Orlando that night, the long phone call to Tony L. (I think that was that night too). 

I was left wondering:  Did someone chicken out?  Did an outsider come across something they shouldn't have (i.e. Annie & why we haven't seen her interview yet)? 

Sorry if this was already discussed, I try to keep up, and I'd hate for my first post to be redundant. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: March 19, 2009, 05:53:40 PM »

No matter who Casey had for an Attoney, she would be in the same cell. Of course she's " cut off " . No one visits her, her family,doesn't, probably Casey's choice.
She has no friends that are going to visit her and support her. Baez got some hgh priced help. He goes to court and files motions. If he is doing a good job or a bad job will be seen at the actual trial.
She might be getting letters from people who support her, the family might be sending her stuff. We all know they are behind her.   

That was my point.  Baez goes through her mail before she reads it.  If he tells her not to take visits, which I understand he has done, how does anyone communicate to her that her attorney is a/n ________.  Fill in the blank here.  There is absolutely no way to communicate with her if her attorney screens everything first.

Hi KatG  (sounds like catchie)!!!

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #827 on: March 19, 2009, 05:56:51 PM »

WELCOME RAEC    Great first post
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: March 19, 2009, 05:58:10 PM »

About the missing pages - I suspect due to Cindy telling investigators back in the beginning of August that she was searching for clues & read Casey's diary that she ripped the pages out so no one else would see them but hung on to them to confront Casey with them...my guess is the missing pages were destroyed from there.

I believe in miracles!
raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: March 19, 2009, 06:01:31 PM »

Forgot to add..

When George was saying about he wanted that wheel chock out of the trunk of Casey's car, and she ran past him and said here's your %$*( cans, Did he get his wheel chock?  Evidently not, but why did he not try to retrieve it, that's what he wanted in the first place.  I don't know, I would've been like, "Ya, that's great, but that's not what I need, I need the wheel chock!".

Too bad the A's have been quiet, 'cos really it was funny to see themselves digging the holes deeper with every word!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: March 19, 2009, 06:02:56 PM »

Welcome to the cage, raec!!!!

You have to wait for someone to do a really pretty welcome, cuz that's the best I can do.lol.  A nice slow news day to jump right on in!  Welcome!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: March 19, 2009, 06:04:50 PM »

Thanks y'all!  The jumps & cartwheels are lovely just the way they are! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: March 19, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »

WELCOME RAEC

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: March 19, 2009, 06:10:08 PM »

You'll have to make your way over to the avitar thread and get "dressed".  No nekkid monkeys here!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=4.0

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: March 19, 2009, 06:12:06 PM »

You'll have to make your way over to the avitar thread and get "dressed".  No nekkid monkeys here!

Haha - you read my mind, I was just looking for that!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: March 19, 2009, 06:17:54 PM »

So you can make fun of my man-boobs?   I'll bring it out only if Always1 shares the bikini shot.         

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: March 19, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »

Bearly, on a personal note thank you.   In regard to what Bozo was like as a kid, probably picked on but spoiled at home, certainly fits why this stunted putz is such a narcissist today.

Well, that explains some of it.  Then there is the what he chose to do about it, part of it.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: March 19, 2009, 06:25:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Newbie here.  I've been lurking for months - since the "bad picture" - what was that, topic 65 or something I think - that's bad that I remember that.  lol

I always enjoy reading your posts and input, but decided the other day that it was time to post.  I've posted at other forums, the one where you can say anything you want I thought would be great, 'cos I could let out some aggression that built up against Casey and her actions.  After I did it, I didn't feel any better, so I did not return.  The other one, the Nazi's are at the complete opposite of the spectrum, geesh, it feels like if you say the sky is a certain color and they disagree, you're outta there.  I didn't get booted or anything, 'cos after a couple of posts I didn't feel like I could possibly voice my opinion, and didn't want to risk it.  That's where you guys came in - and I was thinking, Where have y'all been all this time?  Why didn't I find ya before? 

OK, enough of that - on to topic...

As we've got to know Cindy, we all here know that she would not have let even a couple of days go by without seeing Caylee.  So why does she think we are all stupid enough to believe that 31 days was acceptable to her?  George reminds me of that story Of Mice and Men.  The big guy with a few crayons missing outta the box, kinda like "Which way did he go George?"   ::MonkeyConfused::This guy's oblivious.  (Please don't misunderstand, I'm NOT making fun of anyone with a disorder or disease - trying so hard right now to land a job with a non-profit that deals with Autism, it would be my dream job!) And then Lee and Casey - they are products of their environment.  However, like Capp said earlier (I think?) [they] still knew right from wrong.  There is no doubt in my mind that these people are hiding something huge - I wish we could figure out what it is, or hope we'll find out at the trial.  Whatever it is, drives me nuts and keeps me glued to the whole thing just for Caylee's justice.

A couple of days ago, I think some of you were talking about if the A's had something to do with Caylee's disappearance/death.  I have ALWAYS thought from the get-go that ALL four Anthony's were in on the deal.  Not that the rest of them did it, but that they were aware of the situation and decided to start covering up the moment they found out. I forget exactly what was said the other day, I think it had to do with the 3rd of July, but it made me wonder if that was supposed to be "the day".  The day that something was supposed to go down to cover up for Casey's disgusting actions a few weeks before.  There was so much going on that day... Cindy's msg on Myspace (which is so very telling that she already knew!!!), Lee chasing Casey all over Orlando that night, the long phone call to Tony L. (I think that was that night too). 

I was left wondering:  Did someone chicken out?  Did an outsider come across something they shouldn't have (i.e. Annie & why we haven't seen her interview yet)? 

Sorry if this was already discussed, I try to keep up, and I'd hate for my first post to be redundant. 

Hi raec (sounds like the southern form Of Wreck)!!!  Welcome to the cage!!!  Where have we been?  Right here waiting for you to post!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: March 19, 2009, 06:28:31 PM »

Haha - you read my mind, I was just looking for that!

Very cute!!!

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #839 on: March 19, 2009, 06:29:09 PM »

Forgot to add..

When George was saying about he wanted that wheel chock out of the trunk of Casey's car, and she ran past him and said here's your %$*( cans, Did he get his wheel chock?  Evidently not, but why did he not try to retrieve it, that's what he wanted in the first place.  I don't know, I would've been like, "Ya, that's great, but that's not what I need, I need the wheel chock!".

Too bad the A's have been quiet, 'cos really it was funny to see themselves digging the holes deeper with every word!
It was rather comical to hear them dig themselves deeper and deeper, and I have to admit I miss the hose and hammer. I don't believe the wheel chock story at all. Just another lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.