April 18, 2024, 06:29:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268193 times)
raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: March 19, 2009, 07:24:05 PM »

Errr ummm, you did not see THAT photo did you?? I am still having nightmares..but,yes, unfortunately,we have seen KC's bottom.. and then well, she is a complete arse anyway,so you see her.. well you get my point.  

lmao - The cake one?  Oh yes, I saw that one! 

I think she means the one on the beach with the "banana".

Whoops, my bad!     Crap, I'm confused - the really bad one with the "banana" I'm aware of.   And then there was another one that was debated about a woman on a nudie beach. I'm slow sometimes. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #881 on: March 19, 2009, 07:24:47 PM »

You guys are cracking me up with how to say my name!

Welcome Raec...glad you found us.  I too found that nazimod place first, but after reading for a couple of days...decided I couldn't post there because I had already came to the conclusion that the A's were covering, in collusion, or something.  Thank goodness someone mentioned SM somewhere else..and haven't left here since then.  So grateful they allowed me to join them.  

I too had that same observation/red flag about the chocks story George gave.  IIRC George called Cindy at work AFTER he called police to file a theft police report.  Then Cindy texted/called KC to tell her that she better bring the gas cans back because George was reporting it to the police....up drives KC..and the 'Gas- Can- Per- George- Story'.  

Nobody that has 'heard' that story has thought to ask George. (Greta, LE, FBI, etc.).  "Well, how about those wheel chocks George?"  The choices that we have to choose from is:

1.  He was so SHOCKED at KC's language (because he had never heard her speak that way before...yah right...she used it every other word per her phone calls from jail), and he totally forgot that he wanted  the chocks.

2.  He made up the story to make it appear that there wasn't any odor or body in the trunk that day and was covering/obstructing.

3.  He smelled the decomp./saw something that could have been Caylee and was complicit from there.

I agree, I think it's a combination of the 3... Honestly, George is a pansy, he's used to be used and abused from the females in that family that he doesn't know how to grow a pair and put his foot down.  I could totally see him getting his feelings hurt when one of them cuss him out:    ::MonkeyWaa::I'm gonna go eat worms! 

Casey Anthony Celebrates 23rd Birthday In Jail
Posted: 9:09 am EDT March 19, 2009
Updated: 6:12 pm EDT March 19, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Twenty-three years ago Casey Anthony was born. But Thursday she sat <SNIP>

Casey Anthony held Caylee on her second birthday as she blew out her candles. Casey was 21. For her 23rd birthday, there will be no candles to blow out.

"This will be the lowest point in her life," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News.

The jail says she did not ask permission to receive any packages, but her father George deposited $100 into her jail account Wednesday.    Where is this jobless tool getting the money!!   I want financial disclosure dangnabit!

Her 22nd birthday didn't seem so special either, but was riddled with dark thoughts. Investigators said, on St. Patrick's Day last year, she Googled "how to make Chloroform," "neck breaking," "shovel," "household weapons," and "self defense." Two days after her birthday, she researched household ingredients used to make chloroform, missing children's websites and Googled the 100th episode of the TV show One Tree Hill, where the plotline included a nanny kidnapping a toddler.

Investigators believe, at this time last year, she could've been hatching her plan to kill Caylee. Her mother had just refused to babysit Caylee while Casey wanted vacation with friends in Puerto Rico.   Hmm, did I miss something with this little tidbit?
<SNIP>

I disagree...this is not the lowest point in her life...I believe she has a long to go before she hits bottom.. JMO

This would be about the right time (a year ago) that all her planning would have begun...for killing Caylee and making travel plans if she were allowed to go...

I agree that she hasn't hit bottom yet.  But I don't think we'll ever see her bottom (wait - huh?  lol!), unfortunately.  It's gonna be after she's convicted, and when the media and public doesn't give two spits about her anymore. 

Errr ummm, you did not see THAT photo did you?? I am still having nightmares..but,yes, unfortunately,we have seen KC's bottom.. and then well, she is a complete arse anyway,so you see her.. well you get my point.   
Nightmares here to Searching. Was someone picking on you here in the cage? I just read something about it earlier and if so, wanted to tell you how much I love your posts and what a great monkey you are!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: March 19, 2009, 07:26:11 PM »

Thanks for the update Capp.  Georgie giving his princess $100, un-frickin-believable!

That pizzes me off. 

O my sweet friend...cheer up more money in commissary only means packing on more pounds.   Shes in for a huge shock when she goes to the state pen for life, they dont have a catered extensive commissary there, in fact I dont think most county jails in this country have what OC jail offers - its totally ridiculous and unacceptable to me

CAPP
I agree and when she makes it to the big house the rules will be strickter... she wont have all her goodies .. not to mention other inmates when she hits the main population.. that will bully and steal from her and make her life miserable....

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: March 19, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »

Never mind - Searching was not referring to neither of those.  However, I think I've seen about every known pic out there. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: March 19, 2009, 07:26:47 PM »

Thanks for the update Capp.  Georgie giving his princess $100, un-frickin-believable!

That pizzes me off. 

O my sweet friend...cheer up more money in commissary only means packing on more pounds.   Shes in for a huge shock when she goes to the state pen for life, they dont have a catered extensive commissary there, in fact I dont think most county jails in this country have what OC jail offers - its totally ridiculous and unacceptable to me

You're right Capp.  I never knew any jail had the stuff she can get in florida.She'll be a porker.
O/T I just saw Joan Rivers on HLN.  Scared me.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #885 on: March 19, 2009, 07:28:26 PM »

Okay, like I said before, I'm super busy and shouldn't even be on here, cuz I'm getting distracted!!!!

But I wanted to show off my new Easter LeBron monkey!!! Thanks to Brandi

And I just wanted to add my two cents about the "missing" journal pages....I totally believe it. And I highly doubt that NG/Belich, etc are getting their info from that guy's website alone. That's been out there for a while, and to me there's a reason why they're just now reporting it. It just sounds right and it makes total sense to me. JMO

Okay, now I'm off to do some more work. Hope all the monkeys are having a great day

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: March 19, 2009, 07:29:08 PM »

Whoops, my bad!     Crap, I'm confused - the really bad one with the "banana" I'm aware of.   And then there was another one that was debated about a woman on a nudie beach. I'm slow sometimes. 
I shouldn't have answered for Searching, apparently she was refering to the shamrock tattoo one.  Before I get into more trouble, I'm going to go do laundry.  Niterz all! 

P.S.  For those of you who are going to ask what's laundry, it's the piles and piles of dirty clothes that eventually do need washed or replaced with retail therapy!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: March 19, 2009, 07:29:57 PM »

Im back from the groomers and see we still have no Docs! Sad Whats a girl to do without docs?
I know, we will probably get them tomorrow. But on page 40 there is a lovely pic of a girl eating a birthday cake. 

No documents yet?I'm gonna need more retail therapy. 
I would go play a game of badmitton if I were you Trimm, but retail therapy will help the economy. So go shopping!

I don't have anybody to play with today.But I did get some new converse sneakers today. 
I really need those documents,so I can justify eating this pizza.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: March 19, 2009, 07:30:08 PM »

ITS PARTY TIME!

Pretty much everyone is home from work, shopping so I decided to bake a cake not to celebrate Casey's birthday but the fact that she will never have a birthday cake, party, presents or opportunity to get her freak on drunk as a skank shunk again!!

MR DJ puhlease

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: March 19, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »

Welcome NorthernRose.   

~ Peter Frampton
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #890 on: March 19, 2009, 07:32:28 PM »

So you can make fun of my man-boobs?   I'll bring it out only if Always1 shares the bikini shot.         

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

A1 - didn't you say something about a BLACK bikini????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: March 19, 2009, 07:32:29 PM »

Welcome Raec. Glad you are here. Where in the Great State of Texas did you live? JSM lives and loves Texas! 

Hi JSM!  Your puppers is just too cute btw!

I was in the Army stationed at Fort Hood.  Um, if I remember correctly, about 2 hours south of Dallas, and an hour north of Austin. 
Fort Hood/Killeen. Somewhat pretty part of the state. I would like to say one thing THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!!!

JMO JSM

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #892 on: March 19, 2009, 07:33:10 PM »

Hi All,

New here but have been luring for a long time.  I believe that the new documents will not be out till tomorrow just to mess up everyone's weekend.

Not sure if this has been brought up or not but here goes.  The discussion on NG earlier this week was that chloroform could be detected up to 6 months after being exposed in the hair.  What they have not talked about that is more significant and telling are the maggots.  They will have high level of chloroform from ingestion and it would be far easier to detect if in fact chloroform was used on Caylee.  Has there been any release forensics of the maggots yet?

Another thing that has really been bothering me for a long time is the amount of garbage in the trunk.  There has been speculation that it came from TL apt but I have always wondered if any of those little Velveeta snacks may have been left in the trunk with Caylee if she got hungry when she woke up?  Horrible thought but it has crossed my mind that Caylee had been put in the trunk to begin with out of desperation so that Mommy Dearest could go party, then it became second nature to leave her in there.  I believe something went wrong, with her waking up too soon and then asphyxiating on her own vomit as she was panicking.

Forgive me if this has been brought up before.

Welcome Northers Rose !!

These reports will be very telling once they're released...we're supposed to see the emails between the testing lad and SA office/LE but they haven't been released yet. I don't think they will say much..we need the test reports

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: March 19, 2009, 07:33:48 PM »

Those burrito pics make me want to vomit.  She's a pig. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: March 19, 2009, 07:34:06 PM »

Welcome Raec. Glad you are here. Where in the Great State of Texas did you live? JSM lives and loves Texas! 

Hi JSM!  Your puppers is just too cute btw!

I was in the Army stationed at Fort Hood.  Um, if I remember correctly, about 2 hours south of Dallas, and an hour north of Austin. 
Oh and Your puppy is cute too. Thanks for saying mine is, he is Satan in disguise. Just ask Boo Monkey! 

raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: March 19, 2009, 07:34:32 PM »

Fort Hood/Killeen. Somewhat pretty part of the state. I would like to say one thing THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!!!

JMO JSM

Awe, thanks!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: March 19, 2009, 07:35:02 PM »

Those burrito pics make me want to vomit.  She's a pig. 

she sure is a pig !!!! a slut ... those pictures tell the whole story of the kind of person she is....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: March 19, 2009, 07:35:11 PM »

ITS PARTY TIME!

Pretty much everyone is home from work, shopping so I decided to bake a cake not to celebrate Casey's birthday but the fact that she will never have a birthday cake, party, presents or opportunity to get her freak on drunk as a skank shunk again!!

MR DJ puhlease

~ Peter Frampton
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: March 19, 2009, 07:36:19 PM »

JMO JSM

Awe, thanks!

aww killen texas I spent three years there while my x was in the military. it was so hot and humid.. I hated it!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: March 19, 2009, 07:37:05 PM »

I shouldn't have answered for Searching, apparently she was refering to the shamrock tattoo one.  Before I get into more trouble, I'm going to go do laundry.  Niterz all! 

P.S.  For those of you who are going to ask what's laundry, it's the piles and piles of dirty clothes that eventually do need washed or replaced with retail therapy!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.