March 29, 2024, 08:51:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 267092 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: March 19, 2009, 07:59:45 PM »

awwww i feel sad!!! nobody ever said welcome to the cage to me and i been here around 3 months....was there something i was soppose to do..when i joined..just wondering because i am very likeable...i promise..lol

Welcome to the cage.Luvmyboys         

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #921 on: March 19, 2009, 08:00:15 PM »

You guys are cracking me up with how to say my name!

Welcome Raec...glad you found us.  I too found that nazimod place first, but after reading for a couple of days...decided I couldn't post there because I had already came to the conclusion that the A's were covering, in collusion, or something.  Thank goodness someone mentioned SM somewhere else..and haven't left here since then.  So grateful they allowed me to join them.  

I too had that same observation/red flag about the chocks story George gave.  IIRC George called Cindy at work AFTER he called police to file a theft police report.  Then Cindy texted/called KC to tell her that she better bring the gas cans back because George was reporting it to the police....up drives KC..and the 'Gas- Can- Per- George- Story'.  

Nobody that has 'heard' that story has thought to ask George. (Greta, LE, FBI, etc.).  "Well, how about those wheel chocks George?"  The choices that we have to choose from is:

1.  He was so SHOCKED at KC's language (because he had never heard her speak that way before...yah right...she used it every other word per her phone calls from jail), and he totally forgot that he wanted  the chocks.

2.  He made up the story to make it appear that there wasn't any odor or body in the trunk that day and was covering/obstructing.

3.  He smelled the decomp./saw something that could have been Caylee and was complicit from there.

I agree, I think it's a combination of the 3... Honestly, George is a pansy, he's used to be used and abused from the females in that family that he doesn't know how to grow a pair and put his foot down.  I could totally see him getting his feelings hurt when one of them cuss him out:    ::MonkeyWaa::I'm gonna go eat worms! 

Casey Anthony Celebrates 23rd Birthday In Jail
Posted: 9:09 am EDT March 19, 2009
Updated: 6:12 pm EDT March 19, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Twenty-three years ago Casey Anthony was born. But Thursday she sat <SNIP>

Casey Anthony held Caylee on her second birthday as she blew out her candles. Casey was 21. For her 23rd birthday, there will be no candles to blow out.

"This will be the lowest point in her life," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News.

The jail says she did not ask permission to receive any packages, but her father George deposited $100 into her jail account Wednesday.    Where is this jobless tool getting the money!!   I want financial disclosure dangnabit!

Her 22nd birthday didn't seem so special either, but was riddled with dark thoughts. Investigators said, on St. Patrick's Day last year, she Googled "how to make Chloroform," "neck breaking," "shovel," "household weapons," and "self defense." Two days after her birthday, she researched household ingredients used to make chloroform, missing children's websites and Googled the 100th episode of the TV show One Tree Hill, where the plotline included a nanny kidnapping a toddler.

Investigators believe, at this time last year, she could've been hatching her plan to kill Caylee. Her mother had just refused to babysit Caylee while Casey wanted vacation with friends in Puerto Rico.   Hmm, did I miss something with this little tidbit?
<SNIP>

I disagree...this is not the lowest point in her life...I believe she has a long to go before she hits bottom.. JMO

This would be about the right time (a year ago) that all her planning would have begun...for killing Caylee and making travel plans if she were allowed to go...

I agree that she hasn't hit bottom yet.  But I don't think we'll ever see her bottom (wait - huh?  lol!), unfortunately.  It's gonna be after she's convicted, and when the media and public doesn't give two spits about her anymore. 

Errr ummm, you did not see THAT photo did you?? I am still having nightmares..but,yes, unfortunately,we have seen KC's bottom.. and then well, she is a complete arse anyway,so you see her.. well you get my point.   
Nightmares here to Searching. Was someone picking on you here in the cage? I just read something about it earlier and if so, wanted to tell you how much I love your posts and what a great monkey you are!!!

Thank you JSM.. Not this cage but another. I have been pretty down and just today able to post, but it will be fine. Smile I enjoy your posts too and think you are great as well.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #922 on: March 19, 2009, 08:01:32 PM »

awwww i feel sad!!! nobody ever said welcome to the cage to me and i been here around 3 months....was there something i was soppose to do..when i joined..just wondering because i am very likeable...i promise..lol

And you know I just have to ask, what's up with Joan Rivers?
raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #923 on: March 19, 2009, 08:01:56 PM »

I can't put this into the right words of how appreciative I am of everyone's warm welcomes! 

If I missed a message or two, I apologize, you monkeys are fast!

I'm sick to death of NG with her smart attitude and bullying everyone.  I haven't watched it so long, and gonna ditch it again tonight so I can study for an interview tomorrow.  I just graduated from college in December and have been gainfully unemployed.  This will be my first interview since I started looking in November!  Times are tough and I wanna nail this!

So again, thank you so much!  Til next time...  Nite!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: March 19, 2009, 08:03:57 PM »

I can't put this into the right words of how appreciative I am of everyone's warm welcomes! 

If I missed a message or two, I apologize, you monkeys are fast!

I'm sick to death of NG with her smart attitude and bullying everyone.  I haven't watched it so long, and gonna ditch it again tonight so I can study for an interview tomorrow.  I just graduated from college in December and have been gainfully unemployed.  This will be my first interview since I started looking in November!  Times are tough and I wanna nail this!

So again, thank you so much!  Til next time...  Nite!
Good luck with the interview 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: March 19, 2009, 08:04:24 PM »

Welcome Luv my boys!!!!! cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: March 19, 2009, 08:06:05 PM »

Welcome to the cage Luvmyboys
Sorry I was late on your welcome

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: March 19, 2009, 08:06:10 PM »

I think she had her face ......you know whatever she does surgically.She needs to stop. 

They keep talking about all this new information and we still have no documents.I sure hope we get them tomorrow.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: March 19, 2009, 08:07:46 PM »

Welcome all new monkeys to the cage!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: March 19, 2009, 08:08:53 PM »

Searching,glad to have you here.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #930 on: March 19, 2009, 08:08:56 PM »

Welcome luvmyboys !!!
  you probably came in when things were really busy...sometimes new monkeys get missed and after a dozen posts or so...we think you're a seasoned Monkey

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: March 19, 2009, 08:10:04 PM »

Same here, and chin up!

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: March 19, 2009, 08:13:03 PM »

Same here, and chin up!

WITH THE ECONOMY SUCH AS IT IS!!!
WE ALL NEED A LITTLE HUMOR!!
I KNOW I WILL PROBABLY GET IN TROUBLE FOR POSTING THIS!!!
BUT I JUST CANT RESIST!!!!

DUE TO BUDGET CUTS, THIS IS YOUR NEW CUBICLE

EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2009   NEW OFFICE POLICY

Dress Code:
1) You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.
2) If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
3) If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.
4) If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.

Sick Days:
We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work .

Personal Days:
Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year.  They are called Saturdays & Sundays.   

Bereavement Leave:
This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-workers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend the funeral arrangements in your place. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early.   
Bathroom Breaks:
Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin   
board under the 'Chronic Offenders' category. Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company's mental health policy.

Lunch Break: (Love this one)
* Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch, as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy.
* Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.
* Chubby people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast.

Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints,
frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.

The Management

Pass this on to all who are still employed!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: March 19, 2009, 08:13:21 PM »

WELCOME LUV...dont mind me Im still dancing

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: March 19, 2009, 08:13:56 PM »

I think she had her face ......you know whatever she does surgically.She needs to stop. 

They keep talking about all this new information and we still have no documents.I sure hope we get them tomorrow.
We better get those docs tomorrow, and Joan better stop with all the tweaking of her face. 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: March 19, 2009, 08:14:24 PM »

Same here, and chin up!

SORRRY KLAASEND

HONESTLY!!!
THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!!!!!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: March 19, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »

I can't do fancy pics....

But, I want to tell you how much I love your posts and

WELCOME
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: March 19, 2009, 08:15:55 PM »

Same here, and chin up!

SORRRY KLAASEND

HONESTLY!!!
THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!!!!!

hiding behind a banana treee  from klaasend  !!! please dont throw nannners at me!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #938 on: March 19, 2009, 08:16:56 PM »

So you can make fun of my man-boobs?   I'll bring it out only if Always1 shares the bikini shot.         

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

A1 - didn't you say something about a BLACK bikini????
Steel, I barely recognize you.  (Dont tell anyone, I think Sea put me in my unders!!!!)

Is this better Steel ?  I didn't want to post it for CC.. in case his pants caught fire again

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: March 19, 2009, 08:17:34 PM »

Welcome Northern, join the party!   

WELCOME RAEC AND NORTHERN!!!WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE I HAD A FEW NICE FOLKS LIKE CAPP EXTEND A SWEET WELCOME AND A FEW OTHER'S.. JUST WANT TO SAY WELCOME AND PLEASE JOIN IN.. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME... I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO EXTEND MY FRIENDSHIP TO THOSE THAT COME HERE NOT KNOWING ANYONE.... GOD BLESS
KATIE

Thank you for your kindness.  I feel like I know so many of you as I have been reading here for sometime and you are all so very nice to each other.   I feel at home already and if you were not so far away would share the wonderful strawberry shortcake my daughter made today with all of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.