April 24, 2024, 09:56:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268804 times)
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: March 19, 2009, 08:18:32 PM »

awwww i feel sad!!! nobody ever said welcome to the cage to me and i been here around 3 months....was there something i was soppose to do..when i joined..just wondering because i am very likeable...i promise..lol

I can't do fancy pics....

But, I want to tell you how much I love your posts and

WELCOME

LOVE MYBOYS
I FELT THE SAME AS YOU DID WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE!!! AND I AM STILL TRYING TO FIT IN!!!  SO DONT FEEL BAD THERE ARE A FEW GOOD FRIENDLY FOLKS HERE... IF YOU NEED A FRIEND IM HERE AS ARE  A FEW OTHERS LIKE CAPP .. DOLCE.. JOSEMAMA COOKIE..  SOME I CANT RECALL THEIR NAMES... JUST  DONT GO AWAY OK....
KATIE
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #941 on: March 19, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »

please don't quote my last post...in case Nut has to remove it...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: March 19, 2009, 08:20:17 PM »

Welcome Northern, join the party!   

WELCOME RAEC AND NORTHERN!!!WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE I HAD A FEW NICE FOLKS LIKE CAPP EXTEND A SWEET WELCOME AND A FEW OTHER'S.. JUST WANT TO SAY WELCOME AND PLEASE JOIN IN.. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME... I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO EXTEND MY FRIENDSHIP TO THOSE THAT COME HERE NOT KNOWING ANYONE.... GOD BLESS
KATIE

Thank you for your kindness.  I feel like I know so many of you as I have been reading here for sometime and you are all so very nice to each other.   I feel at home already and if you were not so far away would share the wonderful strawberry shortcake my daughter made today with all of you.

WELL NORTHERNROSE
YOU CAN UPLOAD ME A PIECE OF THAT CAKE!!! YUMMIE
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #943 on: March 19, 2009, 08:22:00 PM »

So you can make fun of my man-boobs?   I'll bring it out only if Always1 shares the bikini shot.         

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

A1 - didn't you say something about a BLACK bikini????
Steel, I barely recognize you.  (Dont tell anyone, I think Sea put me in my unders!!!!)

Is this better Steel ?  I didn't want to post it for CC.. in case his pants caught fire again

God bless you Sea!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: March 19, 2009, 08:29:36 PM »

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that makes me feel so much better...that just made me all warm inside you guys thanks so much!!!!!i really love it here...i have never ever seen a web site like this untill the caylee anthony case...and i am all over that one...my family thinks i am nuts...i do need to know something...how can i go right to a place i want to read,,without looking forever..like wanting to read a responce..to something i say to someone, it takes me forever to find...   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #945 on: March 19, 2009, 08:29:50 PM »

WELCOME RAEC AND NORTHERN!!!WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE I HAD A FEW NICE FOLKS LIKE CAPP EXTEND A SWEET WELCOME AND A FEW OTHER'S.. JUST WANT TO SAY WELCOME AND PLEASE JOIN IN.. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME... I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO EXTEND MY FRIENDSHIP TO THOSE THAT COME HERE NOT KNOWING ANYONE.... GOD BLESS
KATIE

Thank you for your kindness.  I feel like I know so many of you as I have been reading here for sometime and you are all so very nice to each other.   I feel at home already and if you were not so far away would share the wonderful strawberry shortcake my daughter made today with all of you.
hmmmppffff .. just rub our noses in it why don't ya....        and you are where again??? hmmm wonder how quick I can get there....   

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: March 19, 2009, 08:31:28 PM »

KATIE

WELL NORTHERNROSE
YOU CAN UPLOAD ME A PIECE OF THAT CAKE!!! YUMMIE

I like to feel that everyone has a place here....I don't know much but if you need some Coffee to go with that cake...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: March 19, 2009, 08:34:40 PM »

KATIE

hmmmppffff .. just rub our noses in it why don't ya....        and you are where again??? hmmm wonder how quick I can get there....   

LOL Never tried eating it through my nose but I guess anything is possible.  I live half way between the North West Territories and Montana. I can put some tea on if you are doing a road trip.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: March 19, 2009, 08:36:29 PM »

Oh....SS....so happy to see you got some EARS......love it.  Did Brandi fix you up?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: March 19, 2009, 08:36:50 PM »

Sea...LMAO   

See what happens when my imagination is free to run wild..should I post yours now ?

Waiting for A-1 to attack me...I'm ready for her..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #950 on: March 19, 2009, 08:37:02 PM »

KATIE

I would love a piece of the strawberry shortcake, but I don't want to end up looking like the girl on page 40 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: March 19, 2009, 08:38:27 PM »

Oh....SS....so happy to see you got some EARS......love it.  Did Brandi fix you up?

Of course !!!!! 

Boy we need some documents bad.......real bad !

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: March 19, 2009, 08:39:31 PM »

Sea,no more pictures...Nut will kill us.Or worse.......     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: March 19, 2009, 08:43:48 PM »

I was intrigued when I read the following today and am taking parts of it with a grain of salt.  I also read somewhere that claims JB reviews all of the incoming mail.  This may be why she claimed all her mail was very supportive during her last visit with her parents.  Or she may have memorized the Captain Crunch decoder ring and spun her own messages it what is written to her.  I also find it very interesting that JB has not visited her today.  Maybe he is waiting to sneak in later with a special treat of licorice?

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/service/displayKickPlace.kickAction?u=4713777&as=72667

Dont ask me HOW I got in touch with this person, but I was just able to interview a former "trustee" that was in the Orange Co.; jail the entire time from before Caylee’s murder and Casey’s first arrest up until last month (Feb. 2009 when this person was released).

Now most of this stuff is not surprising but this person (a female former inmate) was able to confirm a lot of what we have been hearing about KC's life in prison

This girl actually talked to KC (once) and observed her almost every day. I asked her about how everything "works" in there, and here is how it goes…...

Basically, Casey is in “Lockdown” in Dormitory L, they call it.  She is in plain view of people in that area and the other inmates are told to not look at her or try to talk to her...but they DO all yell at her. When they walk by her cell, they yell out things to her like "baby killer”:, and “you psychopathic F-ing bi-otch", among other things...

When Casey was first arrested, the other inmates were puzzled as to why she was put in lockdown and not GP.  Then they started seeing her on TV and that answered their question. She told me that if Casey was let out in GP, she would be hurt very quickly (based on how the other inmates feel about her).

I mentioned how people were curious how Casey learned about Jose Baez and how Casey was saying he was recommended by other inmates.  She said she would NOT have been able to talk to other inmates during booking as she was separated, so this is another lie by Casey.  Now if Casey WANTED to talk to other inmates from her cell, she could stand on her chair and yell through the A/C vents and they can talk that way.

The girl told me Casey NEVER showed any emotions...except ONE DAY when Baez brought in some papers for her to look at, detailing the charges against her and that’s the only time she saw Casey cry.  She didn’t see Casey on Dec. 11 2008 when she was brought to Medical to be informed of remains being found.

She said everyone was pissed at Casey cause all she was doing was sitting around listening to her radio and stuffing her face with all kinds of food she was buying from the commissary every week. Not many inmates in there have that luxury of buying all that food from the commissary.And every night when its shower time, all the trustees and inmates have to go back to their cells so Casey can come out and take her shower ALL BY HERSELF!

And HERE'S THE BIG KICKER>>>  KC's got this BIG photo of Caylee sitting on her desk in her cell. That REALLY upsets all the other inmates.

She said Casey regularly demands special treatment in there and whines like a spoiled brat.. yelling out stuff like  “CO (Corrections Officer), I need more toilet paper”, or “CO- people are trying to talk to me”, etc..

One day, this former inmate walked up to Casey’s cell and tried to talk to her before the remains were found. She asked Casey, “so whats the deal?  How do you feel about what you did?…” and Casey said “I didn’t do anything,  she’s still alive”, then yelled out “CO, CO…this trustee’s talking to me…” and the trustee got 30 days in lockdown for just being over there to talk to Casey.

I asked the girl how it works when Baez comes in to visit- she says Baez goes to this room and Casey is brought there to meet with him.  She told me no lap tops or electronics are allowed in that room, only paper and pens, and the guards stand right outside the room and are able to watch everything, although it is a sound-proof room. (NOTE: thanks to blogger Mofogo who showed me the link where Orange County changed their policy on this practice in late November 2008 so this girl wasnt aware of that change that Baez WAS allowed to bring in his lap top!- but the guards watch everything closely).

She told me that the Chaplain came to visit Casey an hour at a time, many days a week.  He was allowed to go into her cell and sit with her.

She also told me that Casey was not allowed to have a book such as a diary to write in.  Only paper and pencils.

Regarding mail- she told me that all incoming mail gets opened and screened.  The jail allows up to 5 photographs per envelope. Outgoing mail doesn’t get screened by the jail.  However, I’m not sure if Casey’s outgoing mail (IF she writes any) is screened by her lawyer, or if he even ALLOWS her to write outgoing mail.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: March 19, 2009, 08:44:00 PM »

KATIE

I would love a piece of the strawberry shortcake, but I don't want to end up looking like the girl on page 40 

I wish I had seen it before I had pizza,and then ice cream. 
I went crazy this evening.
If we don't get a doc dump,I'm gonna have to lock myself out of the house and get busy outside.
Maybe the news people are reading our post and are playing a cruel joke on us. Make us beg for for something new.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #955 on: March 19, 2009, 08:45:29 PM »

KATIE

LOL Never tried eating it through my nose but I guess anything is possible.  I live half way between the North West Territories and Montana. I can put some tea on if you are doing a road trip.

Tea?? I think for that road trip I will need some STRONG coffee.. Might take me a couple days...   

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: March 19, 2009, 08:48:09 PM »

Of course !!!!! 

She did a great job...love the Easter coffee dancing monkey too...can't wait for morning now.

Hopefully tomorrow we will get them... Looking forward to the ENTIRE video of Dom Casey.

You remember D. Casey's statement to Hoover "I know where Caylee is and we are going to GET her."

This says....

1.  He knew she was dead...we knew they knew that.

2.  He was going to GET her...not we are going to locate her, find her, etc. and call LE.....GET her..then what?  move her?  bury her?  bring her to Sindy?

Hate to think about what that would have meant had he found her.  Just glad that he didn't.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: March 19, 2009, 08:53:27 PM »

I was intrigued when I read the following today and am taking parts of it with a grain of salt.  I also read somewhere that claims JB reviews all of the incoming mail.  This may be why she claimed all her mail was very supportive during her last visit with her parents.  Or she may have memorized the Captain Crunch decoder ring and spun her own messages it what is written to her.  I also find it very interesting that JB has not visited her today.  Maybe he is waiting to sneak in later with a special treat of licorice?

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/service/displayKickPlace.kickAction?u=4713777&as=72667

<SNIP>

I never made it to the store today to look for the NE and see if this article is in it...I will go tomorrow and if I can get it, I'll scan it on here

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: March 19, 2009, 08:54:58 PM »

OK Im gonna go catch some TV, hope you all enjoyed the cake & DJ....cyas on the late side  Huggies  

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: March 19, 2009, 08:55:25 PM »

Of course !!!!! 

She did a great job...love the Easter coffee dancing monkey too...can't wait for morning now.

Hopefully tomorrow we will get them... Looking forward to the ENTIRE video of Dom Casey.

You remember D. Casey's statement to Hoover "I know where Caylee is and we are going to GET her."

This says....

1.  He knew she was dead...we knew they knew that.

2.  He was going to GET her...not we are going to locate her, find her, etc. and call LE.....GET her..then what?  move her?  bury her?  bring her to Sindy?

Hate to think about what that would have meant had he found her.  Just glad that he didn't.

I am thankful that he did not find the remains as well.  I have a feeling that with Sindy mentioning that area was checked before to LE that she was in the driver seat or at least reading the road map to Dom before he went out there.  I shudder at the thought of what may have taken place if him actually did find the remains and brought them back to Sindy.  His actions on the video showed that he had no regard at all for preserving any evidence when he was searching.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.