April 19, 2024, 02:03:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268315 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2009, 09:46:28 AM »

Flamom, are you referring to Port St Lucie.  I live there.
I sure am.. 
He works at psych hospital here... shhhh 

Where do you live?
I wonder if my hubs knows him.  He works at some of the hospitals here.
Gary lives on the east side, near me, maybe 1-2 miles away. He is at the old Savannas hospital..

What a small world!  I live in st lucie west.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2009, 09:46:40 AM »

I'm probably waaaayyy off base - but it is possible that the lanyard had an ID to universal, with KC's picture, and ZG's name?    One of her fake ID cards?    That would be a huge nail - and a reason for getting rid of it.
KC had told LE that ZG worked seasonal at Universal.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2009, 09:48:46 AM »

Cookie, I think Gary was there for his mother's sake. I just don't think he is falling for any of this. Notice he has NEVER given up his anonymity.. I feel kinda uneasy talking about him too.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2009, 09:50:21 AM »

I dont get it. Cindy claims this lanyard is missing.. so? Is she trying to say the murderer has it because she knows it belongs to Iassen? I am missing the boat. I may have mentioned I know brother Gary..since 1990. He is also a nurse.. a psych nurse and a good one.. Kinda quirky.. but NOTHING like these freaks..he never EVER spoke of family,, now I know why.. makes me wanna go ask him wtf? is up.. if I happen to run into him I just may.. PSL is a small big town.

She isnt just claiming it is missing, she is claiming LE HAS IT. Meaning, they recovered it from her bag, and it disappeared. I believe in some form it will be used to frame someone or be accused of being planted by LE.. ala OJ Simpson

Well, Cindy IS so believable....she'd never LIE about something.  The defense may try to use this, but they will have to call Cindy to give her story on this.  Cindy will not be the least bit believable and I honestly think the jury will not like her at all.  It is very important to be likable to a jury and none of the Anthony's will be liked or believed.  It's gonna be so obvious what their purpose is - and it is not telling the truth. IMO

I can't wait for their depo's in the Zenaida case.  Sure they will have practiced to get stories straight, but they won't be able to hold it together.  Their emotions will get the best of them and Cindy for one will probably blurt out alot before her lawyer can stop her.  All Morgan has to do is get Cindy really pissed off. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2009, 09:51:05 AM »

Hey guys...just wanted to letyou guys know that we have our own Adji Desir near my hometown...

A 2 year old little boy has gone missing here as of yesterday afternoon...He is autistic and non verbal... He was playing outside with his sister and vanished...

They have blood hounds out and the sherriffs department is searching, but thus far, he has not been found...just wanted to let you guys know...

http://www.wyff4.com/news/18952527/detail.html
Nikki good to see you.  Thank you for this link.  How very sad!  Please keep us updated.  Hopefully a thread can be started for him as well.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2009, 09:53:53 AM »

With Easter fast approaching...

Do No Evil 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2009, 09:54:22 AM »

Hi Nikki.. Hope you are well..So sad.. another missing child.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2009, 09:55:49 AM »

I'm probably waaaayyy off base - but it is possible that the lanyard had an ID to universal, with KC's picture, and ZG's name?    One of her fake ID cards?    That would be a huge nail - and a reason for getting rid of it.

Its definately possible, but I do not think she would have went to the trouble of blaming LE for taking it, and pointing out it was missing when by all accounts they were not even aware of it if she was not planning to or was aware of where it would turn up, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2009, 09:56:19 AM »

Good Morning, it is so sad another child missing. And that missing lanyard to use to frame someone, I wonder who the someone will be? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2009, 09:56:20 AM »

Good Morning Monks ...old and new.

Anyone have any idea when the next doc dump will be??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2009, 09:56:41 AM »

I dont get it. Cindy claims this lanyard is missing.. so? Is she trying to say the murderer has it because she knows it belongs to Iassen? I am missing the boat. I may have mentioned I know brother Gary..since 1990. He is also a nurse.. a psych nurse and a good one.. Kinda quirky.. but NOTHING like these freaks..he never EVER spoke of family,, now I know why.. makes me wanna go ask him wtf? is up.. if I happen to run into him I just may.. PSL is a small big town.

She isnt just claiming it is missing, she is claiming LE HAS IT. Meaning, they recovered it from her bag, and it disappeared. I believe in some form it will be used to frame someone or be accused of being planted by LE.. ala OJ Simpson
How is that possible? Would that not be dismissed as a "he said she said" type thing?  Unless Cindy has a date and time stamped photo or video of the lanyard being where she says it was...she has no proof, only words.
Photo's show no ID tage on the shamrock necklace thingy hanging up on the rearview mirror of Casey's car. 
Everyone knows that Cindy has cried wolf too many times, she may just end up getting eaten on this one.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2009, 09:58:17 AM »

Hey Blink - Is that Bozo and Crasy in your avatar?  If so, can you enlarge it in the body of a post?

Do No Evil 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2009, 09:59:38 AM »

Well, Cindy IS so believable....she'd never LIE about something.  The defense may try to use this, but they will have to call Cindy to give her story on this.  Cindy will not be the least bit believable and I honestly think the jury will not like her at all.  It is very important to be likable to a jury and none of the Anthony's will be liked or believed.  It's gonna be so obvious what their purpose is - and it is not telling the truth. IMO

I can't wait for their depo's in the Zenaida case.  Sure they will have practiced to get stories straight, but they won't be able to hold it together.  Their emotions will get the best of them and Cindy for one will probably blurt out alot before her lawyer can stop her.  All Morgan has to do is get Cindy really pissed off. 

You and me both but I will be shocked if that happens. I say Baez pulls the counter suit shortly before 4/9 and then Conway moves to "continue" the civil suit after the criminal trial
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2009, 10:00:10 AM »

Just wanted to note as well, how is Cindy going to claim the lanyard when by all other accounts of her and George and Lee, they had no real proof that Casey was working other than her word and a few fake deposit slips and emails.

I agree with Blink, that if anything she is attempting to throw a wrench in LE's chain of custody and evidence, but quite frankly the only real person she would be implicating would be herself, George, and Lee as she clearly states they cleaned out the car, and the items were sitting where they placed them, and remained there as far as she could tell until LE claimed them.  So the spot light can go either way, she said LE, LE says them......ugh!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2009, 10:02:12 AM »

Cookie, I think Gary was there for his mother's sake. I just don't think he is falling for any of this. Notice he has NEVER given up his anonymity.. I feel kinda uneasy talking about him too.

Can anyone recall ANY family member on either side that has supported the A's?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2009, 10:02:34 AM »

Hey Blink - Is that Bozo and Crasy in your avatar?  If so, can you enlarge it in the body of a post?

Well, I can try, Klaas is usually my image guru.

But no, it is Baez and Kaitlyn Folmer of abc, producer and bill footer for the Ritz et al

BRB, until then, http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/10/is-jose-baez-and-cum-laud-clan-defense-team-for-casey-anthony-funded-by-abc/
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2009, 10:02:42 AM »

You and me both but I will be shocked if that happens. I say Baez pulls the counter suit shortly before 4/9 and then Conway moves to "continue" the civil suit after the criminal trial
Blink given that Baez and his "team of experts" get their information from us...don't go giving them any ideas!!   

I just want to add that I find it hillarious that Baez is being schooled by Blink!!!  I guess that is what he gets for aquiring his diploma from a Cracker Jack box.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2009, 10:05:32 AM »

I thought that Cindy was insinuating that the LE may have taken it from a bag in the laundry room but I could be wrong...my head is spinning from all that I am trying to take in..
Is Gary the brother who told Cindy that Casey Ho killed Caylee so now she doesn't speak to him? 
No that was Rick.  There are three brothers, Rick, Dan, &  Gary.  Cindy is the youngest.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2009, 10:05:56 AM »

Its definately possible, but I do not think she would have went to the trouble of blaming LE for taking it, and pointing out it was missing when by all accounts they were not even aware of it if she was not planning to or was aware of where it would turn up, imo.

Unless CA was trying to beat LE to the punch - saying "well, you got it, not me".    Maybe she was afraid that someone would tell LE that KC had the laynard.   It would have made more sense for her to never bring it up, but in her mind, she may have thought she was doing a good job for covering for KC.     Someone knows about the laynard.   If it contained a fake work ID, someone knows about it - because someone probably made it for her. 

Your theory is very interesting.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2009, 10:07:50 AM »

Can anyone recall ANY family member on either side that has supported the A's?
Cindy's brother at one point attempted to be supportive by telling us how crazy they all are.   
He then turned on her and blasted her ability to rationalize in an email to her which was made public. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.