March 28, 2024, 07:37:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 266981 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2009, 10:23:01 AM »

Morning Dolce + 2....I have the emails bookmarked....I read them every time I feel a twinge of sympathy for the A's....
Good morning Sunny! I hope you are feeling better!! 

Lots Better Thank you for asking....I have been trying to get caught up so as not to ask too many repetitive questions

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: March 18, 2009, 10:23:29 AM »

Sorry, none of the lanyard stories make any sense to me 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2009, 10:24:36 AM »

Morning Dolce + 2....I have the emails bookmarked....I read them every time I feel a twinge of sympathy for the A's....

Lots Better Thank you for asking....I have been trying to get caught up so as not to ask too many repetitive questions
Good to hear!  You have not really missed all that much, just a bunch of random theory tossing....you know same old stuff different day when there is no new information.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2009, 10:25:35 AM »

I'm confused also LMAO.  Waiting for part 2.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2009, 10:25:39 AM »

Good Morning Capp....same with me, the phone kept ringing....but in the parts I heard she was even more rude to guests than normal....was ragging on poor Drew.

ooopppppppssssss did he save any corned beef for y'all?
I found her to be more amusing than informative last night.  I nearly choaked on a cheese puff when she snarled and mentioned WebSlueths.   

FTLOG no more cornbeef talk!!  I don't even know where to order that from around here!  Where is my bell, need to ring my slave husband for an order.

no corned beef for you...too much salt...grab a carrot stick and hush!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2009, 10:26:22 AM »

Oh, I'd love to be a Casey Anthony juror.
That is what I'd truly like to be.
'Cause if I were a Casey Anthony juror,
I’d make sure that she would never go free!

Oh, I'm glad I'm not an Anthony family member.
That is what I'd never want to be.
Cause if I were an Anthony family member.
I would probably knock out bitch Cindy!

There, now good luck in trying to get that song out of your head today.   

CC I am sitting here LMAO at work.  Thank you 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2009, 10:26:30 AM »

sssshhhhhhhh you are not alone

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2009, 10:27:12 AM »

Good Morning Capp....same with me, the phone kept ringing....but in the parts I heard she was even more rude to guests than normal....was ragging on poor Drew.

I found her to be more amusing than informative last night.  I nearly choaked on a cheese puff when she snarled and mentioned WebSlueths.   

FTLOG no more cornbeef talk!!  I don't even know where to order that from around here!  Where is my bell, need to ring my slave husband for an order.

Sunny, yes we had enough for dinner, but he definitely ruined my planned lunch with leftovers of BLEEP BLEEP (edited for Dolce, cant upset a hungry prego lady) - needless to say he heard "NO chewie for you!" which is a treat he gets every night.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2009, 10:27:47 AM »

Good to hear!  You have not really missed all that much, just a bunch of random theory tossing....you know same old stuff different day when there is no new information.

thanks Dolce......we need DOCS!  Has the Rev. Grund said anything lately? I am still wondering about LP too...............who shut him up????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2009, 10:28:17 AM »

Hey Blink - Is that Bozo and Crasy in your avatar?  If so, can you enlarge it in the body of a post?

Well, I can try, Klaas is usually my image guru.

But no, it is Baez and Kaitlyn Folmer of abc, producer and bill footer for the Ritz et al

BRB, until then, http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/10/is-jose-baez-and-cum-laud-clan-defense-team-for-casey-anthony-funded-by-abc/

Blink you are a brave person to have BJ in your avi....do you have any idea how many times a day your avi is cursed at
Lordy Sunny I hope so. That Ritz Boondoggle infuriated me. The utter disrespect shown to this innocent baby by her family all along, and when when she is finally found, O hell, Klaas can you put the other image on here from the article of the Scamthony's at Norton's? Since your up. Teehee    
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2009, 10:30:08 AM »

Sunny, yes we had enough for dinner, but he definitely ruined my planned lunch with leftovers of BLEEP BLEEP (edited for Dolce, cant upset a hungry prego lady) - needless to say he heard "NO chewie for you!" which is a treat he gets every night.

LOL...Glad you got some at least.  I was laughing at your story as one of my cockers  once got a roast off the table.........not a morsel was left!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2009, 10:32:16 AM »

Blink you are a brave person to have BJ in your avi....do you have any idea how many times a day your avi is cursed at
Lordy Sunny I hope so. That Ritz Boondoggle infuriated me. The utter disrespect shown to this innocent baby by her family all along, and when when she is finally found, O hell, Klaas can you put the other image on here from the article of the Scamthony's at Norton's? Since your up. Teehee    

It's all about the money for them...as I have said many times...they threw Caylee out like garbage just like casey did...now it's about how much they can make off her death

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: March 18, 2009, 10:33:22 AM »

no corned beef for you...too much salt...grab a carrot stick and hush!!
See the abuse I have to endure!!      

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2009, 10:34:06 AM »

Hey Blink - Is that Bozo and Crasy in your avatar?  If so, can you enlarge it in the body of a post?

Well, I can try, Klaas is usually my image guru.

But no, it is Baez and Kaitlyn Folmer of abc, producer and bill footer for the Ritz et al

BRB, until then, http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/10/is-jose-baez-and-cum-laud-clan-defense-team-for-casey-anthony-funded-by-abc/

O Blink you're not the only one, freakin steak & crap hours of hearing that supposedly surprising news, seriously?   Sorries, I would have still have been getting aid off the flippin floor hours later!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2009, 10:34:30 AM »

I'm confused also LMAO.  Waiting for part 2.

“…There was one thing missing that I had in a bag and I made mention of that… Casey had a lanyard (this was in her work bag- there was no clothing bag) in her work bag that had Amy’s resumes in there - cuz it had an envelop with Amy’s resumes. Casey had a lanyard that had the Universal Studios ID- her original one from when she worked at Kodak, there’s a shamrock with white beads on it with a big one… it was not there the next day. It was there that night, but not there the next day. Casey was never left alone to go get that. Because Lee and I walked her into her bedroom, when we came home that night. Walked her right past everything. She didn’t even know what we/I had taken out of the car. Cuz I had it over by the washer and dryer and I have an ice chest we have setting off to the side. From the point when we called 911 she was never left alone by deputies. So she couldn’t have taken it out. Lee didn’t take it. I didn’t take it. It was missing by the time people came back to take the car and the stuff that was in it. Because I left it in her bag. When I went back to the bag to write the stuff down on the sheet, it wasn’t there. So somebody took it that Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. It had to be (LE) but it wasn’t listed in the items. Someone had to have taken it. If you guys have it, it should have been with the stuff.

You would have taken it w/out my knowledge…”

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/17/caseycaylee-anthony-case-the-missing-shamrock-lanyard/

Anything? Lol
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: March 18, 2009, 10:34:46 AM »

I think I would forego the chewy for that bleep bleep option too!  just sayin....smart dog!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: March 18, 2009, 10:36:12 AM »

thanks Dolce......we need DOCS!  Has the Rev. Grund said anything lately? I am still wondering about LP too...............who shut him up????
Nothing new that I have seen as of yet, Boo is better equipped to answer that though...oh BOO!!!!  Where are you!!??

Not sure who shut the Dilla up, but not even as much as a whisper from him.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #137 on: March 18, 2009, 10:36:39 AM »

I'm confused also, and I'm confused about the Williams character, and what exactly he was up to. I'm wondering if Williams knows Kronk? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: March 18, 2009, 10:36:58 AM »

I think I would forego the chewy for that bleep bleep option too!  just sayin....smart dog!

Awws

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: March 18, 2009, 10:42:03 AM »

“…There was one thing missing that I had in a bag and I made mention of that… Casey had a lanyard (this was in her work bag- there was no clothing bag) in her work bag that had Amy’s resumes in there - cuz it had an envelop with Amy’s resumes. Casey had a lanyard that had the Universal Studios ID- her original one from when she worked at Kodak, there’s a shamrock with white beads on it with a big one… it was not there the next day. It was there that night, but not there the next day. Casey was never left alone to go get that. Because Lee and I walked her into her bedroom, when we came home that night. Walked her right past everything. She didn’t even know what we/I had taken out of the car. Cuz I had it over by the washer and dryer and I have an ice chest we have setting off to the side. From the point when we called 911 she was never left alone by deputies. So she couldn’t have taken it out. Lee didn’t take it. I didn’t take it. It was missing by the time people came back to take the car and the stuff that was in it. Because I left it in her bag. When I went back to the bag to write the stuff down on the sheet, it wasn’t there. So somebody took it that Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. It had to be (LE) but it wasn’t listed in the items. Someone had to have taken it. If you guys have it, it should have been with the stuff.

You would have taken it w/out my knowledge…”

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/17/caseycaylee-anthony-case-the-missing-shamrock-lanyard/

Anything? Lol
I still see a "he said she said" battle here.  Cindy is saying that she removed it, therefore she was the last to have seen it, or the "only one" to have seen it...how can the LE have taken something without her knowledge if she had to be there to let them in?  I can not imagine her allowing someone in her home without her nosey bum being on their butts throughout the entire search.
Anyhoo..the only reason I see her mentioning this is to do what you are saying Blink.  How she can justify this after all 3 of them give statements saying they question Casey's statements of employment is beyond me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.