April 26, 2024, 02:00:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 269000 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2009, 11:09:10 AM »

Do No Evil 
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2009, 11:10:12 AM »

Oh wow...that sure looks like a shamrock lanyard around Cindy's neck.  Is that the one that she claims was in Casey's bag that is was missing and she accused LE of stealing it?  I have brought up this video quite a few times in the past.  I just can't believe that this family was so worried about people trespassing on their property and never, ever once went to look anywhere (except towards the end when sightings started) to look for their grandbaby.  Calling the media names an blaming them and Cindy saying she doesn't discuss the case or ask Casey (when she was at home) where Caylee is.  Just as LP said when he observed this family.  He said before that that when he was in the house they never talked about Caylee or where she was at or anything with Casey.  The more I go back and watch this case and look at old videos and read reports and knowing what we all know now it makes me even angrier.  Some days I really have to not check on this case because it's one of the worse cases of a family not looking for a baby I've ever seen.  And supporting their daughter is one thing...but not holding her accountable is quite another and pretending it's all good is beyond words.

Amen, Bikerbev!  So well put!!  I've been rewatching a few old videos myself this morning, and I'm a lttle behind reading here, but just wanted to say I too am angrier than I was before.  I'm glad all the emails and phone calls to that judge for the Zenaida case seemed to work.  April 9th should be very interesting to see what old George and Spindy have to say (if they don't plead the 5th).
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #162 on: March 18, 2009, 11:14:04 AM »

Casey's Parents To Face Questioning Under Oath   I love this. 

Posted: 10:20 am EDT March 18, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the civil case against Casey Anthony, e-mails to a judge played a part in forcing Casey's parents to face questions under oath.

The judge received e-mails from people who pointed out that George and Cindy Anthony went to Putnam County to search for Haleigh Cummings.

The Anthonys told the judge they had not made any public appearances since the discovery of Caylee's remains in December and were not emotionally ready to answer questions.

However, the Anthony's will have to answer questions on tape on April 9. A hearing on the issue was set for Wednesday afternoon, but was cancelled.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18957168/detail.html#-

Something tells me they couldn't get the Doctor's to dictate a letter indicating that the Ant's are to distraught and grief stricken to answer any questions.  I love it - their lies and games didn't work this time.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: March 18, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »

With Easter fast approaching...

Awww she's so cute in those bunny ears.

the hearts just kill me...

Regrets, I've had a few......
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 18, 2009, 11:17:32 AM »

Oh, I'd love to be a Casey Anthony juror.
That is what I'd truly like to be.
'Cause if I were a Casey Anthony juror,
I’d make sure that she would never go free!

Oh, I'm glad I'm not an Anthony family member.
That is what I'd never want to be.
Cause if I were an Anthony family member.
I would probably knock out bitch Cindy!

There, now good luck in trying to get that song out of your head today.

I'm officially changing your name to "Casually Cruel"....arghhh!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2009, 11:18:29 AM »

Thank you guys very much! Can someone start a thread for this little guy, or do you think its too soon yet? What do yall think?

Also, DOLCE..you look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have missed you guys!!!!!

Thread for William Escherbach in missing persons:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4715.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2009, 11:22:20 AM »

Thanks for trying Blink.. why is Cindy making a big deal out of it? Maybe that's what makes no sense to me.. she kept it and put it in one of Crazy's friends homes??

Thats exactly my point, actually why is she? Why would she point out that is missing and Casey had no access to it?

If we found out it was recovered in or around the remains site or say Jay Blanchard Park, or Econ River, or Eccolacci (sp) trail would it make more sense then, if it were to support her nannygate theory. Say maybe it was torn off her neck when she was pushed to the ground by sisternanny.

It's not gonna work if this in fact accurate, but who would put them past it?

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2009, 11:22:56 AM »

Oh, I'd love to be a Casey Anthony juror.
That is what I'd truly like to be.
'Cause if I were a Casey Anthony juror,
I’d make sure that she would never go free!

Oh, I'm glad I'm not an Anthony family member.
That is what I'd never want to be.
Cause if I were an Anthony family member.
I would probably knock out bitch Cindy!

There, now good luck in trying to get that song out of your head today.

I'm officially changing your name to "Casually Cruel"....arghhh!

I like it, vibratorgirl, err calculatorgirl, errr, numbersgirl.     

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2009, 11:28:24 AM »

Thank you guys very much! Can someone start a thread for this little guy, or do you think its too soon yet? What do yall think?

Also, DOLCE..you look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have missed you guys!!!!!

Thread for William Escherbach in missing persons:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4715.0

Hi Muffy and Thank you...............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2009, 11:29:55 AM »

Thanks for trying Blink.. why is Cindy making a big deal out of it? Maybe that's what makes no sense to me.. she kept it and put it in one of Crazy's friends homes??

Thats exactly my point, actually why is she? Why would she point out that is missing and Casey had no access to it?

If we found out it was recovered in or around the remains site or say Jay Blanchard Park, or Econ River, or Eccolacci (sp) trail would it make more sense then, if it were to support her nannygate theory. Say maybe it was torn off her neck when she was pushed to the ground by sisternanny.

Don't want to go back and look, but didn't you say that LE has the lanyard?  Do you know where they got it from?

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2009, 11:33:56 AM »

I'm probably waaaayyy off base - but it is possible that the lanyard had an ID to universal, with KC's picture, and ZG's name?    One of her fake ID cards?    That would be a huge nail - and a reason for getting rid of it.
KC had told LE that ZG worked seasonal at Universal.

Its definately possible, but I do not think she would have went to the trouble of blaming LE for taking it, and pointing out it was missing when by all accounts they were not even aware of it if she was not planning to or was aware of where it would turn up, imo.
It's probably among the stuff Cindy removed from Casey's stuff when LE was present and SinSin helped herself to the $ that was in Casey's wallet. Wasn't there something there about a "card", like a driver's license or ID of some sort?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: March 18, 2009, 11:38:04 AM »

Don't want to go back and look, but didn't you say that LE has the lanyard?  Do you know where they got it from?

No, I did not. I said CINDY STATES THAT LE HAS IT, states, meaning more like accuses.
I am theorizing that it may be a possibility it has been recovered by LE but has not been made public.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: March 18, 2009, 11:40:00 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the civil case against Casey Anthony, e-mails to a judge played a part in forcing Casey's parents to face questions under oath.

The judge received e-mails from people who pointed out that George and Cindy Anthony went to Putnam County to search for Haleigh Cummings.

The Anthonys told the judge they had not made any public appearances since the discovery of Caylee's remains in December and were not emotionally ready to answer questions.

However, the Anthony's will have to answer questions on tape on April 9. A hearing on the issue was set for Wednesday afternoon, but was cancelled.

Don't you know this info burns their butts!

Trimm - I hope your eye feels better!   

I'm enjoying seeing all the Easter colors in the avis.    I'm so ready for spring!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: March 18, 2009, 11:43:45 AM »

I'm probably waaaayyy off base - but it is possible that the lanyard had an ID to universal, with KC's picture, and ZG's name?    One of her fake ID cards?    That would be a huge nail - and a reason for getting rid of it.
KC had told LE that ZG worked seasonal at Universal.

Its definately possible, but I do not think she would have went to the trouble of blaming LE for taking it, and pointing out it was missing when by all accounts they were not even aware of it if she was not planning to or was aware of where it would turn up, imo.
It's probably among the stuff Cindy removed from Casey's stuff when LE was present and SinSin helped herself to the $ that was in Casey's wallet. Wasn't there something there about a "card", like a driver's license or ID of some sort?

Nope, Cindy says it came from the stuff in the car, the rest was emptied out partially in front of an officer. Out of her "work" bag.
So nobody but here can say they actually saw it.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: March 18, 2009, 11:44:56 AM »

Something tells me they couldn't get the Doctor's to dictate a letter indicating that the Ant's are to distraught and grief stricken to answer any questions.  I love it - their lies and games didn't work this time.   

I was thinking the same thing.   The doctors were not willing to be paid off!     
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: March 18, 2009, 11:52:40 AM »

The other aspect of this that I find incredible, no I take that back we're talking about Cindy here...Clearly, she was setting them up for taking a key piece of evidence without a search warrant and her consent which shows her intent & motivation from the getgo.   But here is what is insane...Why the lanyard versus let's say shoes, casey's clothes, o heck the entire bag!    Or was it because she knew that ID was worthless since 2006 but could ID Casey.   I mean why would Casey be carrying around a work ID for a job she got fired from years ago & she just got done lying to police where she worked - the only reason would be to continue to lie to others that is where she worked as a cover.
Or she was so desperately trying to cover for her daughters pathetic lies that she made up the story to cover up having to produce a lanyard that never had existed.  The lanyard on the rear view mirror, made of leather strap, charm, knotts, and 2 beads, clearly had no ID on it, and that photo was older.  I just do not understand how should could pull this off when clearly it shows in pictures that its very much untrue. 
Also, why not ask one of the millions of people who where in and out of that car if they had ever seen the lanyard? 

Dolce, you bring up a good point which I was trying to convey- the shamrock hanging from her rearview is NOT a lanyard and is not the one described by Cindy, or Chris Stutz. Chris Stutz in his interview, describes her work ID as hanging from her rearview, mardi gras style shamrock beads but unsure of the year of the ID.
The pics of both are in the article.   http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/17/caseycaylee-anthony-case-the-missing-shamrock-lanyard/
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2009, 11:59:16 AM »

Au contraire mon frere.  My sources tell me different.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: March 18, 2009, 12:02:26 PM »

I'm enjoying seeing all the Easter colors in the avis.    I'm so ready for spring!

Oh you know they are so not liking this. 
I'm ready for spring too.
Eye is better thanks.I'll be wearing glasses today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2009, 12:09:56 PM »

Oh you know they are so not liking this. 
I'm ready for spring too.
Eye is better thanks.I'll be wearing glasses today. 

HIDE THE HAMMER & HOSES!!!

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: March 18, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »

Good morning Monkeys, only managed to look in a few times over the last few days but I see you have all been very busy. It's gonna take forever to catch up. 
I see Blink her usual incredible self I bow to your superior sleuthing skills.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.