April 23, 2024, 01:09:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268739 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2009, 01:45:11 PM »

To which ever monkey it was that was confused regarding the "break in" in TL apt that was discussed in the last document dump (I think it was JSM but not sure) I found this pic here: 
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008June.htm
and thought it would help visualize what they're talking about...

TL's apartment

Thanks Lovin, how could someone break in that apartment without having to climb up the balcony?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2009, 01:46:04 PM »

Don't spill the Irish out of that coffee!!!

Didn't spill *hic* a drop   

Switching to the New Holiday... Good Afternoon Monkeys !

Hi Sea.   Did you see the photo of Caylee and her stuff animals?   Shocking.     
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2009, 01:47:03 PM »

Twin Pediatricians accused of performing sex acts on the patients, taking their photos, getting them hooked on prescriptions, among other things.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4716.0

I really do not know what this world is coming too. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2009, 01:47:40 PM »

Thanks to those of you who took the time to read the link I sent this morning about the missing boy in our area...we just got this update....

http://www.wyff4.com/news/18958939/detail.html

"God dont like ugly"
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #204 on: March 18, 2009, 01:48:26 PM »

Is this not caseys birthday?

No, that lovely day (heavy sarcasm) is tomorrow.  Did you all send her b-day cards? 

lol, I have a ton of those Mardi Gras style St Paddy Day beads
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2009, 01:49:58 PM »

Thanks to those of you who took the time to read the link I sent this morning about the missing boy in our area...we just got this update....

Oh no.   That's so sad. 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2009, 01:50:16 PM »

Casey's Parents To Face Questioning Under Oath   I love this. 

Posted: 10:20 am EDT March 18, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the civil case against Casey Anthony, e-mails to a judge played a part in forcing Casey's parents to face questions under oath.

The judge received e-mails from people who pointed out that George and Cindy Anthony went to Putnam County to search for Haleigh Cummings.

The Anthonys told the judge they had not made any public appearances since the discovery of Caylee's remains in December and were not emotionally ready to answer questions.

However, the Anthony's will have to answer questions on tape on April 9. A hearing on the issue was set for Wednesday afternoon, but was cancelled.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18957168/detail.html#-

Well, this answers one of the many questions we have all had...DOES THE JUDGE READ EMAILS?  

Wowza...good job Monkeys!!!

Now, hopefully Judge Rodriguez is sufficiently pi$$ed off at Conway & the Azzes for outright lying to him in open court.  

But I want to know....where are the sanctions for them doing this?????????????  Can we hope that he is less "sympathic" when he has to rule on the many questions that we know they aren't going to answer.

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2009, 01:53:48 PM »

“…There was one thing missing that I had in a bag and I made mention of that… Casey had a lanyard (this was in her work bag- there was no clothing bag) in her work bag that had Amy’s resumes in there - cuz it had an envelop with Amy’s resumes. Casey had a lanyard that had the Universal Studios ID- her original one from when she worked at Kodak, there’s a shamrock with white beads on it with a big one… it was not there the next day. It was there that night, but not there the next day. Casey was never left alone to go get that. Because Lee and I walked her into her bedroom, when we came home that night. Walked her right past everything. She didn’t even know what we/I had taken out of the car. Cuz I had it over by the washer and dryer and I have an ice chest we have setting off to the side. From the point when we called 911 she was never left alone by deputies. So she couldn’t have taken it out. Lee didn’t take it. I didn’t take it. It was missing by the time people came back to take the car and the stuff that was in it. Because I left it in her bag. When I went back to the bag to write the stuff down on the sheet, it wasn’t there. So somebody took it that Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. It had to be (LE) but it wasn’t listed in the items. Someone had to have taken it. If you guys have it, it should have been with the stuff.

You would have taken it w/out my knowledge…”

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/17/caseycaylee-anthony-case-the-missing-shamrock-lanyard/

Anything? Lol
I still see a "he said she said" battle here.  Cindy is saying that she removed it, therefore she was the last to have seen it, or the "only one" to have seen it...how can the LE have taken something without her knowledge if she had to be there to let them in?  I can not imagine her allowing someone in her home without her nosey bum being on their butts throughout the entire search.
Anyhoo..the only reason I see her mentioning this is to do what you are saying Blink.  How she can justify this after all 3 of them give statements saying they question Casey's statements of employment is beyond me.

The other aspect of this that I find incredible, no I take that back we're talking about Cindy here...Clearly, she was setting them up for taking a key piece of evidence without a search warrant and her consent which shows her intent & motivation from the getgo.   But here is what is insane...Why the lanyard versus let's say shoes, casey's clothes, o heck the entire bag!    Or was it because she knew that ID was worthless since 2006 but could ID Casey.   I mean why would Casey be carrying around a work ID for a job she got fired from years ago & she just got done lying to police where she worked - the only reason would be to continue to lie to others that is where she worked as a cover.

Capp...I think you hit this motive on the head (as you usually do..love your posts).  

Bet she was/is going to say this was KC's CURRENT ID that LE stole... since the only one that KC could produce was from 2006 and she KNEW there weren't going to be any stubs or W2's.

Guess she didn't think LE could PROVE KC had not worked there since 2006.  Or, it is going to be used for Cindy's EXCUSE for not knowing KC wasn't working there because indeed KC had a CURRENT ID.  Whatever Cindy.  

I believe Cindy when she insisted to the FBI & LE that KC was JUST like her....a sociopath!!  

I am begining to infer'  that cindy is crazier than her sociopathic and pathertic daughter.. even lee displys signs of abnormality in his behaviour.. OMG what kind of conversations or interaction took place in that home at anytime or during holidays, birthdays, easter and the likes.. oviously theres not one normal in that bunch of double minded lunatics.. three flew over the coo  coo'z nest long ago.....
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2009, 01:56:46 PM »

Very sad.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2009, 01:56:58 PM »

Didn't spill *hic* a drop   

Switching to the New Holiday... Good Afternoon Monkeys !

Hi Sea.   Did you see the photo of Caylee and her stuff animals?   Shocking.     

i am still catching up but I saw the pic....it's so hard to look at those pictures, especially with this holiday coming up...she should be dreaming about upcoming Easter egg hunts..

Caylee doesn't look too happy in this picture...I see the possible tape on the stuffy's mouth..not very clear tho

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2009, 01:58:33 PM »

Casey's Parents To Face Questioning Under Oath   I love this. 

Posted: 10:20 am EDT March 18, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the civil case against Casey Anthony, e-mails to a judge played a part in forcing Casey's parents to face questions under oath.

The judge received e-mails from people who pointed out that George and Cindy Anthony went to Putnam County to search for Haleigh Cummings.

The Anthonys told the judge they had not made any public appearances since the discovery of Caylee's remains in December and were not emotionally ready to answer questions.

However, the Anthony's will have to answer questions on tape on April 9. A hearing on the issue was set for Wednesday afternoon, but was cancelled.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18957168/detail.html#-

Well, this answers one of the many questions we have all had...DOES THE JUDGE READ EMAILS?  

Wowza...good job Monkeys!!!

Now, hopefully Judge Rodriguez is sufficiently pi$$ed off at Conway & the Azzes for outright lying to him in open court.  

But I want to know....where are the sanctions for them doing this?????????????  Can we hope that he is less "sympathic" when he has to rule on the many questions that we know they aren't going to answer.

I say kudos' and high 5's to the judge for reading  and taking action on those emails. the anthons are liars and manipulators and have trained their kids to be such as they are!!! I am glad the judge is going to make them speak!!! makes me sick that they think they are above the law!!! I cant wait to see their reactions in court in october when they are busted biggtime for their doubleminded  comments and lies.... the truth will come out....they make me sick... poor little caylee lived in a house of mental retards....
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »

With Easter fast approaching...

CC - not sure if you added the ears or not, but Caylee looks so adorable.
However - AM I GOING CRAZY or is there TAPE over the mouth of the stuffed animal she is holding?  Do I need more of your famous coffee??? 
If you are going crazy, so am I. There is something over the mouth of the stuffed animal and it does look like tape. 

Yep, does look like tape.  I didn't notice that before you mentioned it.  As for the ears, I didn't add them - found photo another site.

That's really freaky.   You all thinking the same thing I'm thinking?? Caylee playing out with her stuffed animals, the way Mom treats her?
That or casey "played" a game with Caylee to condition her to the idea that tape over the mouth was fun somehow.  I almost wish you guys had said I was going crazy.  I hope LE has this pic and sees this - oh wait, those webslipperies will send it in, they like our stuff.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2009, 02:03:01 PM »

How sad Nikki...he looks so handsome in his picture. Yesterday I posted that there was a missing 2 year old in Orlando...he was also found dead but in a green swimming pool Sad 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2009, 02:04:48 PM »

about the stuffed animal, it could be part of the nose or muzzle that is different color..but i can see what you're saying.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2009, 02:05:27 PM »

Such a sad ending.....so sad

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »

about the stuffed animal, it could be part of the nose or muzzle that is different color..but i can see what you're saying.
hit post too fast...

it could be part of the nose or muzzle that is different color, look at the paws..they are lighter brown as well.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: March 18, 2009, 02:07:49 PM »

hit post too fast...

it could be part of the nose or muzzle that is different color, look at the paws..they are lighter brown as well.

Could be....   I wonder if there are other pictures of this stuffed animal?
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »

Capp this video was added a day ago on Youtube --- Cindy herself in action .. lots of bleeps .. and memorable words

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/e4PgTsO4GYI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/e4PgTsO4GYI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

I am not sure of the rules of posting videos in cages  - sorry if I made a wrong

omg in watching the video of cindy!! I wonder who's the maggot and parasite now that caylees body  has been found... bet she feels like a biggtime arse'' YOU KNOW FULL WELL SHE KNOWS HER DAUGHTER KILLED CAYLEE!!! Casey is a sociopathic parasite senseless cold blooded bit...sh
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2009, 02:12:23 PM »

Oh no.   That's so sad. 

That's tragic...I had a bad feeling about it when I read about the river in the earlier article..
You just can't take your eyes off a toddler for a second...I did it once and my youngest son (age 3 at the time) was twenty yards up the road chasing our dog who was chasing a cyclist, by the time I spotted him....you never saw an old monkey move so fast.

my thoughts and prayers go out for this family.....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2009, 02:17:01 PM »

Mags, I missed that...I am so sorry...what in the hell is wrong with people.........2 yo's need watching every minute!  We took care of our 15 month old grandniece this past weekend and it took BOTH of us watching her ....she is a climber and FAST as greased lightening...I turned to get something out of the fridge and when I turned back she was on top of the kitchen table 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.