March 28, 2024, 02:25:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 267013 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: March 18, 2009, 08:54:06 PM »

WESH reporting up to 20 CD's of documents/reports could be released to the media by Friday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18960100/detail.html

Click on video top right corner......"Caylee Anthony's Memorial, should it come down?"

Reporter talks about it at the very end.

Thanks.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: March 18, 2009, 08:54:27 PM »

Kathi B is reporting on NG that the missing pages of the diary have resurfaced.

They were missing - but have been found.

Pages talk about choloform and deadly pesticides.

OMG
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: March 18, 2009, 08:55:25 PM »

OH THANK YOU JESUS
SO GLAD THOSE ENTRIES INTO THAT DIARY HAVE BEEN FOUND,,,
VERY INCRIMINATING.. LIKE A CONFESSION!!

I agree.   I wonder how the defense will overcome this?    Major nail in KC's coffin.   Yippee!

I DONT THINK THE DEFENSE WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE HER... THERES TO MUCH GOING AGAINST HER... ITS COMING IN LIKE A FLOOD .. AND THEY ARE SINKINGGGGGGGGGGG ... STANDING ON SINKING SAND!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: March 18, 2009, 08:58:59 PM »

OMG

I HATE to say this, Monkeys.  But you know where Kathi Belich and/or Nancy Grace may have gotten this inside info:

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/casey-anthony-murder-diary-found-claims-source-and-weve-got-world-exclusive-excerpts/

"paint by numbers"
"murder diary"
"first a little chloroform"
"pesticide"
"death penalty back on the table"

It's all in this sham blog!  Please tell me this guy's malarkey hasn't made it to national TV!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #464 on: March 18, 2009, 08:59:12 PM »

OMG.   Natisha said that the mercy killing was to save Caylee from CA.    JSM - you were right!
WOW, JSM you nailed that one.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #465 on: March 18, 2009, 09:01:27 PM »

OMG

I HATE to say this, Monkeys.  But you know where Kathi Belich and/or Nancy Grace may have gotten this inside info:

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/casey-anthony-murder-diary-found-claims-source-and-weve-got-world-exclusive-excerpts/

"paint by numbers"
"murder diary"
"pesticide"

It's all in this sham blog!  Please tell me this guy's malarkey hasn't made it to national TV!

I hope not, this guy is a joke. 
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: March 18, 2009, 09:02:34 PM »

The diary was found in the A home.

I wonder what CA thinks about this new revelation?    KC killed Caylee as a mercy killing to keep CA from her!  WOW
[/quote
sassycat?
how do u know about the missing pages being found in the As home?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: March 18, 2009, 09:04:21 PM »

The diary was found in the A home.

I wonder what CA thinks about this new revelation?    KC killed Caylee as a mercy killing to keep CA from her!  WOW
[/quote
sassycat?
how do u know about the missing pages being found in the As home?

Actually, Drew P wasn't clear on that.  He said the diary was found in the home, but didn't actually specify that the missing pages were found there, too.   But anyway, Drew P. on NG stated that the diary was found in the A home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: March 18, 2009, 09:05:11 PM »

OMG

"paint by numbers"
"murder diary"
"pesticide"

Someone just told me that Nancy said it was a rumor too.  I didn't see that in the post above. 
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: March 18, 2009, 09:05:38 PM »

Hi All,

Regarding the lanyard:

By the looks of the transcript, where this was being discussed...

Transcript of Taped Interview Of Cindy Anthony
Conducted By Detective Edwards

pg 49, bottom of the  page until pg 51 (about half way down this pg)

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/cynthia%20anthony.pdf

Detective Edwards regarding the lanyard says:

..."Q  Okay I think I saw that the other day."...

..."Q  Yeah I think I have see what you are talking about, I'll check, I'll check with Yuri and confirm."...
CA's reply:
..."A  But it wasn't, it wasn't listed in the items so someone had to have taken it."....

Anyhow, the above are a small snippet of the dialouge, which leads me to think that looking for the lanyard is a moot point.  It is my belief after reading this transcript, that the lanyard in question is in the hands of the authorities. I dunno...  Maybe not.

Chances are Blink is correct:

"We are going to see this lanyard again. Whether it has been recovered already in evidence and it has not been made public or it comes up in some nefarious finger pointing way, this will be the crux of the next blame game."   ( http://blinkoncrime.com/ )

Chain of command or some such.... Especially with CA saying it was taken without her knowledge .

God bless the detectives (LE), they have far more patience than I.

Klaasend, SS, seems I was way off base with my photo search.  

A.

Life IS Good!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: March 18, 2009, 09:07:13 PM »

This lanyard thing is bothering me too. My son worked at Universal (and Disney).  His work ID was like a drivers license, but it did not come with a lanyard. His friends didn't have the lanyards either.  I will have to pay attn the next time I go to Universal Studios.  I'm sure you can get a lanyard somewhere and put an ID in it.  But from what I have seen, it wasn't part of the Universal ID thing that they give you when you are hired there. 

Now different bars (one in particular at Downtown Disney) gave away a beaded type Mardi Gras necklace with a shamrock on it. It was plastic like.  We have tons of different types of Mardi Gras beads we got at Universal and Disney. Being 20 mins from both parks, we've had yearly passes for the parks. As a guest of the parks, I never got a lanyard either.

Oh well, just something I was thinking about.

I understand Mags.You get some of these things on your mind and you can't let it go.
You look quite lovely by the way. 

thank you trimm, you look lovely as well. i am loving the Easter colors everyone is wearing.

yea, this thing is stuck in my head.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: March 18, 2009, 09:08:23 PM »

OMG

"paint by numbers"
"murder diary"
"pesticide"

Someone just told me that Nancy said it was a rumor too.  I didn't see that in the post above. 

I'm sorry.  I didn't hear NG say it was a rumor.   If it is all rumor, then she shouldn't put that crap on her show!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #472 on: March 18, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »

(Snipped)

[2]  However, whatever "work badge" may have been on that lanyard would have necessarily been incriminating, as it would have had to be fraudulent in some way.  Therefore, it had to "disappear."  It is interesting to me that Cindy also started to go through Casey's wallet but LE "snatched" or "grabbed" (both words used by Lee) the "ID card" or whatever it was hidden behind Casey's license, before Cindy could confiscate it.

(Snipped )

Desi

This 'ID card', ( possibly fake ID or fake Drivers License) seems to be still a bit of mystery......Has it shown up in any of the evidence property lists of items taken from the house....It and the key (of Amy's ?) that Lee said he destroyed, bug me to no end....

Me too.
Break time monkeys.  BBL
I hope it's not time for more athletic competition Trimm. Be careful. 

::MonkeyDance::Just came back in.
I hope you weren't out playing gladiator games with the little one.

No,just badmitten.....only casualty was one racket. 
I'm so tired there's no way I'll be able to read any documents tonight.

I'm glad you are okay. Maybe some kind monkey can read them to you over the phone.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: March 18, 2009, 09:10:27 PM »

OMG

"paint by numbers"
"murder diary"
"pesticide"

After listening to the report - I am thinking you might be right.  Did anyone hear where they found the "missing pages" and who has them now??????  I heard them say the journal found in the home - but not that the missing pages were found there.  Do I need to rewind and watch it again?
And that would have been  the lead story if it was from documents or a credible source.  The segement was quite small for such info, don't ya think?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: March 18, 2009, 09:10:54 PM »

Did anyone else hear NG announce she was covering rumors on her show?   I don't get it.  I thought NG was the truth - not a bunch of BS.   geez.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #475 on: March 18, 2009, 09:10:57 PM »

A mercy killing, what is that exactly, when it pertains to a two year old healthy child? Anyone 

In KC's twisted mind, Caylee was better off dead than with her???    That's my guess.

I think we need a "mercy killing" for KC - like right away!    biotch.    jmo.
I'm thinking that maybe KC was thinking Caylee was better off dead than with Cindy. No nanners at JSM, just trying to think like a crazy KC.

Right now, what I know about Cindy (and have said all along) Cindy is the crux of the problem with this family. If this is certain about a mercy killing, the defense may use the reason KC did it is to keep Caylee away from a hammer wielding, crazy arse Cindy. JMO somewhat stupid opinion and in no way do I believe KC is innocent.

No nanners from me!   You're probably right!
Thanks Sassy, but I doubt I am right. KC IS A SLORE and CINDY IS A CRAZY C WORD I NEVER USE.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: March 18, 2009, 09:11:13 PM »

Okay, I promise:  No more lanyard pics of Cindy after this, but had to post this last one.  It's definitely blue, with two different kind of accent beads.
I want to find out if the one worn by Cindy on this occasion can be purchased from the same place as a shamrock lanyard with white beads...

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17334284/detail.html

Desi, kudos to you for finding this, with Klass help I was digging through that video ad naseum.

I agree with you that Cindy may very well be "speaking to Casey" with what she wears, etc. I think an example of that was the shamrock she wore to the memorial, among others. I'm in awe of your and other monkeys abilities to sleuth this stuff out in record time. I am SOOOO not that fast.

Now, I have reviewed Cindy's statement from my article:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/17/caseycaylee-anthony-case-the-missing-shamrock-lanyard/

Casey had a lanyard that had the Universal Studios ID- her original one from when she worked at Kodak, there’s a shamrock with white beads on it with a big one… it was not there the next day. It was there that night, but not there the next day. Casey was never left alone to go get that. Because Lee and I walked her into her bedroom, when we came home that night. Walked her right past everything. She didn’t even know what we/I had taken out of the car. Cuz I had it over by the washer and dryer and I have an ice chest we have setting off to the side. From the point when we called 911 she was never left alone by deputies. So she couldn’t have taken it out. Lee didn’t take it. I didn’t take it. It was missing by the time people came back to take the car and the stuff that was in it. Because I left it in her bag. When I went back to the bag to write the stuff down on the sheet, it wasn’t there. So somebody took it that Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. It had to be (LE) but it wasn’t listed in the items. Someone had to have taken it. If you guys have it, it should have been with the stuff.

You would have taken it w/out my knowledge…”

She works her ass off to indict them or specify she had it and now she did not. Either I am nuts, or I also think she talked about it in her FBI interview when asked. It just kills me to hear her ever let alone 8 parts of it. My take is the description of small white beads and "then one big one", meaning shamrock, makes me think it is very distinct or in my words, noteworthy.

I also think she prob used it as a lanyard for the sole purpose of making them think she had a job, and it was "not functional".
A prop if you will.

In fairness, a portion of my theory that this "is" the missing lanyard revolves around where the pic comes from as well, and I have not disclosed that and cannot right now. Sooo back I go to the FBI Interview where I thought she spoke of it again.

I love my monkeys for keeping me honest!!

B

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: March 18, 2009, 09:11:46 PM »

OMG

"paint by numbers"
"murder diary"
"pesticide"

Desi has just made another boo-boo.  But this is a big one that makes me want to tear my hair out!

I went to WS to look for Nancy Grace updates on this "bombshell."  In their Nancy Grace thread, among the running commentary, I found those terms.  They sounded familiar, so I searched and found the D.Clontz bogus piece I remembered from a week or two ago.

After seeing the same stuff being posted here, I made the above reply, linking to the Clontz blog.

Now I checked back over at WS to see if they were catching onto what I thought I'd discovered.  But... to my chagrin, I saw that I had misread the post that triggered my "investigative brainstorm" -- the poster was actually quoting him, not Nancy.
And now they or someone here will think I was copying them!

I apologize if this creates any fuel to the "plagiarize" fire!  I promise did not intentionally "lift" anything.  Here is a link to the post at WS, and if you want to confirm my boo-boo, Mods, please check my clicks on the SM site traffic thingy.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3476026&postcount=61

On that note, I'm intend to refrain from posting any more today!

Desi

God Bless our Caylee.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #478 on: March 18, 2009, 09:12:38 PM »

So IF the murder diary pages mentioning mercy killing and pesticides, etc. is true, then that front pages were from 2007 and not 2003 as she tried to make it out to be.

She has no regrets

She made the right decision

She just hopes that the end justifies the means   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: March 18, 2009, 09:13:20 PM »

OMG

"paint by numbers"
"murder diary"
"pesticide"

After listening to the report - I am thinking you might be right.  Did anyone hear where they found the "missing pages" and who has them now??????  I heard them say the journal found in the home - but not that the missing pages were found there.  Do I need to rewind and watch it again?
And that would have been  the lead story if it was from documents or a credible source.  The segement was quite small for such info, don't ya think?

I tivo'd it - and am getting to watch it again.   If it turns out that she covered rumors, I don't think I'll watch her show anymore.  I don't like how she is rude to people.   And, if she isn't covering truth, then I won't torture myself watching her anymore!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.