March 28, 2024, 09:17:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 266991 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #500 on: March 18, 2009, 09:33:12 PM »

Did anyone else hear NG announce she was covering rumors on her show?   I don't get it.  I thought NG was the truth - not a bunch of BS.   geez.
That's a good question, what is the point of her covering rumors. And she was way nuts tonight with Crystal and her lawyer. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: March 18, 2009, 09:34:57 PM »

Who knows what to believe anymore?  I was watching Nancy Grace and she definitely said that they had found diary pages that were, basically a confession from Casey.  She also said the words, mercy killing, pesticide, chloroform and I am not sure what else.  They showed the old diary that we have all seen with the '03 on it.  I was a bit confused about that, because of course that is old news.  I never once heard the word rumor but I don't have it recorded and will have to watch again later and wait for transcripts.

If Nancy Grace put a so-called rumor on national television, whether she used the word rumor or not, is just wrong.  I would say I am never gonna watch her again but I would be lying, like the rest of you, I read and watch anything and everything about CAYLEE.

Don't be discouraged either way precious monkeys, the truth will win out and Caylee will have justice.  With or without rumors, I think there is more than enough evidence for her to be convicted of First Degree Murder.  Unless I see it in a document dump or hear if from the prosecution, I take everything with a grain of salt.

Hugs, Magic Eyes 

You're right Magic.   Thanks!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #502 on: March 18, 2009, 09:36:09 PM »

OMG.   Natisha said that the mercy killing was to save Caylee from CA.    JSM - you were right!
Sassy one more question. Who is Natisha? TIA JSM

Oh Sorry...    NG's producer.   She gets a lot of info for NG.   And, most days, NG treats her like crap.
I'm mad that tonight was just a rumor.  I'm going to email NG and tell her I'm done with her stupid show.
Thanks for the info about Natisha. NG seems to be a stupid cow that sits on her fat a** doing nothing but eating bon bons and talking about her babies. Nothing wrong with talking about babies, but spouting rumours out on TV is just plain wrong. If I had cable, I would email her myself.  JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: March 18, 2009, 09:36:21 PM »

Did anyone else hear NG announce she was covering rumors on her show?   I don't get it.  I thought NG was the truth - not a bunch of BS.   geez.
That's a good question, what is the point of her covering rumors. And she was way nuts tonight with Crystal and her lawyer. 

I thought she was mean to Crystal and her lawyer.    I don't care for NG.   I think she is just plain rude. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #504 on: March 18, 2009, 09:36:23 PM »

Trimm, I just woke up a little while ago I had a bad headache a few days ago & started feeling stuffed up but now Im breaking a fever blah blah blah....my kids are the same way if they are getting sick they take a nap in the afternoon - woke up feeling like I get hit over the head with a brick!
I see more was released to the defense but but what happened to the last round that was announced, I distinctly remember them saying there were 20 dvds and other materials turned over like 2 weeks ago & we thought it was held up do to a hearing.   Is it my fever coloring me confused?
On Cindy's hammering diatribe of lies & bs video:  The lanyard around Cindy's neck in that video, cant get a clear shot but it doesnt look as beaded as the one Casey had on...cant be sure - keep in mind Casey was out on bond but the preliminary results on Casey's trunk came out & it was being discussed that her bond was going to be revoked (aug 29).  I posted a WFTV version of this footage that was a tad over 10 minutes the other day & denoted a few things in the previous thread & asked who the guy with the bracelets in the driveway was....not positive but didnt someone post that it was Cindy's brother Gary?   I'll look for it later, if memory serves it was clearer than this one.

I noticed when asked what Tim was going to be doing she said "I havent decided what he will be doing, he hasnt decided what he will be doing."   That statement shows just how controlling & manipulative Cindy is.   She then went into her attack of the media "all you parasites, all you maggots, all you leeches"  Now, I found that barrage of insults very odd from a grandmother "missing" a granddaughter largely believed to be dead after evidence was just released from her daughter's trunk including maggots.   And she wonders why so many despise her with a passion!   Typical histrionic behavior they can throw stones, make accusations, insult others & come out waving hammers but o no the minute someone stands up to them with the truth waa waa waa "how dare you."   No this beeotch incited ALL of it repetitively!   Cindy takes the world on a farce of a search & she has the nerve to question what others are doing, its just too muckin fuch....a seasoned crime novelist couldnt make this stuff up!

"Why did you guys say I was going to see a dead body, why did the Orlando Sentinel report that Caylee was dead, she's not dead, no one found a body."    Cindy, you slipped here...you gave away the plan - Caylee is alive so long as no one finds her remains.   What a demented witch!

"No odor, no odor!  Maybe someone put a dead body in the car after it got to the tow yard."   Yo Cindy, reality check - your daughter's cell pings went back and forth to Amscot, her car & trunk were locked-remember you sent George home to get the spare key, do you think the public is naive the tow yard is fenced in and locked with surveillance nitwit!  She sure choked on why it smelt like a damn dead body in the car though didnt she.  One of the gotcha moments of this case is when discovery came out that there was NO PIZZA in the box!

"I dont talk to Casey about the case, I tell her I love her and that I miss Casey" yea ok, but but your grandddaughter's name is Caylee, remember her?   How did you know to send DC & probably others to Surburban Drive woods then Cindy?   beeotch puhlease!

"All you guys wanna do is send my daughter to jail" and this gem "She's being blackballed, they knew what they were going to do with her within 3 hours they had her down there"  O boo hoo poor policemen are picking on a lying murdering hobag!   "Why dont you read the investigator report, its a good read." (idiot it was your daughter's sworn statement)  She has the nerve to say that detectives did not allow her to talk!   I listened to that tape until I was blue in the face examining its every syllable, that monster had no problem interjecting her lies & laughing inappropriately even knowing she was snagged.   Yuri & others were extremely patient with her, God bless them.   Hmmm...cindy we found it very interesting indeed!     Again, another example of Cindy putting blame of misconduct on OCSO.

The video that has Cindy slipping about the woods - with what we know now...no doubt in my mind Casey killed Caylee & this evil family left that precious babygirl out there to rot protecting this monster!!

When George & Cindy went on LKL Dec 10 and lied their faces off, God gave us the truth the very next day - I must hold on to my faith, pray for patience & rely on the truth always prevails.

Ill be back in a bit

Very well put cappucino. You told it like it is and I thank you for being so honest and blunt!! LET'S FACE IT CINDY HO AND CASEY HO  are  biggtime lying heartless spinless bitchs''' they will rot in hell.. HOW CAN THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT  !!
seeing all of caylees toys clothes and every reminder of caylee..
YAHANK YOU CAPPUCINO SO WELL PUT.. YOU SPOKE THE TRUTH FROM YOUR DEEP HEART FELT FEELINGS!!!
I DONT KNOW HOW THESE TWO LYING COLD HEARTED SPINELESS BITCH'S SLEEP AT NIGHT!!! WHAT THE HELL.... A    GRANDAUGHTER  HAS BEEN COLD BLOODEDLY MURDERED AND THROWN LIKE TRASH.. AND THE GRANDPARENTS HAD KNOWLEDGE.. MEANWHILE   CINDY CARRYING ON WITH PRIVATE  EYE CASEY.. IN FRONT OF GEORGE... HOW CHEAP IS THAT.... EATING CRAB CAKES AT THE RITZ WHILE  LIL CAYLEES BOY IS FOUND!!! AND YET CINDY GEORGE AND LEE CONTINUE TO LIE LIE LIE... FROM THE WORDS OF HER BROTHER AND HER MOTHER .. THEY NEED SERIOUS HELP!!! CINDY WOULDNT LISTEN TO ANYONE BUT CASEY!!!! IF THIS HAD BEEN ONE OF MY GIRLS!!! I WOULD DISOWN THEM FOR LIFE.. THIS IS  NOT ACCEPTABLE...................... MAY THEY GET THERES AND ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY CASEY GET CONVICTED AND HER PARENTS  AND BROTHER!! SPEND THE REST OF THEIR LIFE IN TORMENT!!! AND MAY MORGAN THE GIRLFRIEND GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE WHILE SHE CAN !!!!  DONT GIVE THAT FAMILY ANY MORE GRANDKIDS .... THEY WONT BE SAFE .. NOT A HEALTHY FAMILY.!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/i][/color]

wow thats a ton of yelling.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: March 18, 2009, 09:37:13 PM »

OMG.   Natisha said that the mercy killing was to save Caylee from CA.    JSM - you were right!
WOW, JSM you nailed that one.

Good call JSM.  I can't even imagine the amount of hatred KC has for CinCin and what it must have been like for a child in the Anthony house.
So sad. 

NRCG and JSM...Josef and Zoe look so cute. I smile every time I see them.  Please give them a little kiss from Numbersgirl.
Look how cute you look, love your avi. I do believe I read this before from that Derrick somebody, almost exact words, so I believe this is a rumor.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: March 18, 2009, 09:38:02 PM »

I thought she was mean to Crystal and her lawyer.    I don't care for NG.   I think she is just plain rude. 

i thought she was spoton with both and so was mark klaas.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #507 on: March 18, 2009, 09:38:05 PM »

Look at my new Easter Avi! Does anyone have any questions for the great and powerful Oz BooMonkey?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: March 18, 2009, 09:38:47 PM »

FWIW, the state would never release diary excerpts seperately like they are playing with discovery compliance.

I dont believe it personally. This girl lived on Facebook, myspace and texting, who belives she is gonna chronicle such nonsense in a journal.

Shes doodlin'  Casey Anthony- Hawkins- Snow- Morales- Waters- Rusciano- Grund- Daly-Chatt-Stutz-Kirkland-Crisp-Donov-Lazzaro for christ sake- SHE'S OUTTA PAPER!!!

Gee...how did you forget Baez...or is that in the later diaries?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: March 18, 2009, 09:39:57 PM »

Look at my new Easter Avi! Does anyone have any questions for the great and powerful Oz BooMonkey?? 
You look great 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: March 18, 2009, 09:40:38 PM »

Don't spill the Irish out of that coffee!!!

Is this not caseys birthday?

No, that lovely day (heavy sarcasm) is tomorrow.  Did you all send her b-day cards? 
Cindy will probably bake a cake and have Jose bring it to her 

but won't Casey want chili? you know how upset she gets when Cin makes chili and she can't make it cause she is in jail?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: March 18, 2009, 09:42:21 PM »

I have a problem with her rudeness.  She never lets people finish their sentences.   She cuts people off.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #512 on: March 18, 2009, 09:43:54 PM »

Good call JSM.  I can't even imagine the amount of hatred KC has for CinCin and what it must have been like for a child in the Anthony house.
So sad. 

NRCG and JSM...Josef and Zoe look so cute. I smile every time I see them.  Please give them a little kiss from Numbersgirl.
Thanks, but now it seems I may be wrong if it is a rumour. If it is true, I don't know if it was KC's hatred of Cindy or KC not wanting Caylee to be brought up in that crazy family like KC had been.

Zoe looks so cute, but Josef looks like a "deranged Easter Rabbit" (a line from my favourite Christmas movie). I love his cuddly bunny suit.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: March 18, 2009, 09:46:01 PM »

Hi Boo and all you lovely monkeys!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: March 18, 2009, 09:47:32 PM »

So sad. 

Thanks, but now it seems I may be wrong if it is a rumour. If it is true, I don't know if it was KC's hatred of Cindy or KC not wanting Caylee to be brought up in that crazy family like KC had been.

Zoe looks so cute, but Josef looks like a "deranged Easter Rabbit" (a line from my favourite Christmas movie). I love his cuddly bunny suit.

He begged me to let him wear it, JSM!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: March 18, 2009, 09:53:18 PM »

I have a problem with her rudeness.  She never lets people finish their sentences.   She cuts people off.   

ya She does, gotta get that soundbite. its bad of me i know but in this case i enjoyed it...that new lawyer is a piece of work.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: March 18, 2009, 09:53:40 PM »

DESI - NOT SO EASY OUT THAT DOOR FOR THE NIGHT!  Here, if you want to make it allllllllllllllllllllllllll better, call Kathi B and just get us the scoop and post it!
Sorry, we can take a vote - but you can't punish us by not posting all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Shh!  I'm not here. ---
( HUGS to you, News Junkie! ) Not feeling well anyway, plus making mistakes -- and that was a  one. 
Your friend Desi needs to put down the brain and STEP. AWAY. from the KEYBOARD!

Feel free to forward K. Belich this link if you like, about D. Clontz the scam journalist.  I'm pretty sure she reads her email but don't have it handy. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4644.msg715320#msg715320
I'll be lurking/reading and will post with my Monkey pals again when I feel a bit sharper! 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: March 18, 2009, 09:55:22 PM »

You're looking good!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: March 18, 2009, 10:00:47 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!  Love the "nothing but Sax" segment!  
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: March 18, 2009, 10:04:12 PM »

I know Sassy - I got excited too.  And Kathi B.  I am soooooooooo disappointed, even more in her than Nancy.

Considering that the media got documents today - I'm still hoping that maybe it is NOT a rumor.   I can hope, can't I?
Yes, cause that poor cat can't take anymore scrubbing!!!!!!!!!  Don't take it out in the bathtub!!!!!

Funny.

Good night all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.