April 16, 2024, 04:24:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 268046 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #540 on: March 18, 2009, 10:56:08 PM »

The GREAT and POWERFUL Faberge OZ is going to bed. I just gave my dog a bath and we are both wet and tired.

Night Monkeys!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: March 18, 2009, 10:57:49 PM »

The GREAT and POWERFUL Faberge OZ is going to bed. I just gave my dog a bath and we are both wet and tired.

Night Monkeys!! 
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaa, love you Boo!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: March 18, 2009, 10:59:25 PM »

Night Monkeys!! 

Good night Boo!

Sleep well.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: March 18, 2009, 10:59:29 PM »

FWIW, the state would never release diary excerpts seperately like they are playing with discovery compliance.

I dont believe it personally. This girl lived on Facebook, myspace and texting, who belives she is gonna chronicle such nonsense in a journal.

Shes doodlin'  Casey Anthony- Hawkins- Snow- Morales- Waters- Rusciano- Grund- Daly-Chatt-Stutz-Kirkland-Crisp-Donov-Lazzaro for christ sake- SHE'S OUTTA PAPER!!!

Somewhere in the docs and statements Cindy states she did go thru Kcs diarys for clues and something to the effect that Kc was an avid writer.
Maybe the ripped up parts were in evidence and we just didnt see a photo of it yet? Its all confusing.

Hmm. If she did go through it for "clues" then she's probably the culprit who lifted any pages that might incriminate her precious KC.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #544 on: March 18, 2009, 11:00:36 PM »

Night Monkeys!! 

Good night Boo!

Sleep well.

Thank you Brandi for my Avi, I love it. You are a sweet monkey!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: March 18, 2009, 11:02:48 PM »

Night Monkeys!! 

Good night Boo!

Sleep well.

My pleasure!

You two have pleasant dreams, now!

Wink

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: March 18, 2009, 11:03:03 PM »

I'm reading very far behind, but wanted to tell Peanut that you crack me up!

oh, youmean with my keyboard probs? im so sorry, i have to cutnpaste in the letters that dont work in, takes foreverand a day, so i just use '3' for 'e'and '$' for 's'. i apologize, i knowit looks awful and is hard to read!! Embarassed Embarassed

Nope not the keyboard, just your witty sense. Compliment intended.

aww youre too sweet! 

but thankyou for that, im so paranoid about my typing now that i dont like to post much cept in musings where they very kindly put up with it (and me haha).

Post away here too! Don't let anything stop you.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: March 18, 2009, 11:05:14 PM »

Just getting back Im listening to NG repeat.  Kathi is stating plainly as we knew that pages were visibly missing which is why Baez is crying foul its from 2003 - I beg to differ.  Someone ripped those pages with pertinent entries before LE recovered it in Dec-no doubt in my mind.   Kathi also said if they had the missing pages at the same time they would have probably released with the diary, on this I agree.  Mentioning a blog  "report" I have to say I would have preferred they didnt go for the sensationalism of that probability without getting some other reliable confirmation that it may be true, not to mention it gave that nimrod a ha ha.

Speaking of evidence, the diary will come in if the prosecution is smart to match it up to her myspace/facebook (i forget which it was off the top of my head) that Casey made commented to a friend that mirror the last page in her diary.  While Baez argues it was from 2003 the jury will plainly see that pages where ripped between a dated 2003 page with several ripped pages which will not look good.   The jury can consider that it was ripped out to destroy what was written so it would not be discovered (I suspect Cindy did before Casey got out on bond-reason being she brought up looking for clues & reading Casey's diary in her interview-this needs to be investigated further).   My question if the FBI did or can do a few tests on the diary for 1) fingerprints, DNA 2) imprint shadows on the page they do have that seems more recent - wondering if they can pick up what was on the previous page before it was ripped out 3) handwritten anaylsis comparing the marked 2003 page to the last written page, as well as matching up the ink.

MontgomeryMonkeyMellie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: March 18, 2009, 11:05:21 PM »

Good evening Monkeys!

I apologize if this has already been answered, but the '03 on KS's diary has really bothered me.  Has it been determined what it means?  Could it be to throw off anyone who might find it or could it have been started in 2003?  I would HATE for this to be the cause of "reasonable doubt" with a jury...
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: March 18, 2009, 11:06:46 PM »

FWIW, the state would never release diary excerpts seperately like they are playing with discovery compliance.

I dont believe it personally. This girl lived on Facebook, myspace and texting, who belives she is gonna chronicle such nonsense in a journal.

Shes doodlin'  Casey Anthony- Hawkins- Snow- Morales- Waters- Rusciano- Grund- Daly-Chatt-Stutz-Kirkland-Crisp-Donov-Lazzaro for christ sake- SHE'S OUTTA PAPER!!!

Somewhere in the docs and statements Cindy states she did go thru Kcs diarys for clues and something to the effect that Kc was an avid writer.
Maybe the ripped up parts were in evidence and we just didnt see a photo of it yet? Its all confusing.

Hmm. If she did go through it for "clues" then she's probably the culprit who lifted any pages that might incriminate her precious KC.

Thats possible. I cant find the vid on Youtube tonight, but will look again tomorrow. My brains had to much info lately and my eyes are blurry.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: March 18, 2009, 11:09:24 PM »

Good evening Monkeys!

I apologize if this has already been answered, but the '03 on KS's diary has really bothered me.  Has it been determined what it means?  Could it be to throw off anyone who might find it or could it have been started in 2003?  I would HATE for this to be the cause of "reasonable doubt" with a jury...
I missed welcoming you!!!   Welcome Mon!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: March 18, 2009, 11:11:20 PM »

Night Monkeys!! 

Good night Boo!

Sleep well.

My pleasure!

You two have pleasant dreams, now!

Wink
They are very pretty eggs, Brandi.  Boo is just fun to tease....

MontgomeryMonkeyMellie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: March 18, 2009, 11:12:38 PM »

Hi Always!  Thank you 
Good evening Monkeys!

I missed welcoming you!!!   Welcome Mon!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: March 18, 2009, 11:18:58 PM »

Good evening Monkeys!

Missed your arrival, so welcome MMM 

The 2003 was either an entry written that year, pages ripped out, then you see the last page.  Someone also could have written 2003 in the corner when they ripped the pages out...thats why above I wonder if handwriting anaylsis, ink comparison & imprint testing can be done.    Regardless what Baez argues the ripped pages are not going to look good

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #554 on: March 18, 2009, 11:20:12 PM »

I'm reading very far behind, but wanted to tell Peanut that you crack me up!

oh, youmean with my keyboard probs? im so sorry, i have to cutnpaste in the letters that dont work in, takes foreverand a day, so i just use '3' for 'e'and '$' for 's'. i apologize, i knowit looks awful and is hard to read!! Embarassed Embarassed

Nope not the keyboard, just your witty sense. Compliment intended.

aww youre too sweet! 

but thankyou for that, im so paranoid about my typing now that i dont like to post much cept in musings where they very kindly put up with it (and me haha).

Post away here too! Don't let anything stop you.

haha will do, ill just have to keep them short. thanks for the encouragement!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #555 on: March 18, 2009, 11:22:34 PM »

Good evening Monkeys!

The 2003 was either an entry written that year, pages ripped out, then you see the last page.  Someone also could have written 2003 in the corner when they ripped the pages out...thats why above I wonder if handwriting anaylsis, ink comparison & imprint testing can be done.    Regardless what Baez argues the ripped pages are not going to look good

i thought it was just '03' not '2003'?  03 could also mean march, right?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
MontgomeryMonkeyMellie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: March 18, 2009, 11:22:48 PM »

Hi Cappuccino and thank you!  I hope you are right.  I would HATE to see KC get off.
Good evening Monkeys!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: March 18, 2009, 11:23:41 PM »

Been a couple of real busy days here.

Headed out for the night.

You all sleep well.

Thanks, always1.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: March 18, 2009, 11:25:37 PM »

Good evening Monkeys!

Good evening Monkeys.

Cap, Sin-sin has stated in her own words that her whore/sinner of a daughter was/is an avid writer.  So, if the year 2003 is in the corner of the diary page, that would make it about six years old.  So, what is Sin-sin's explanation for KC not writing for those six years?  (It's getting late for me, so hope I make sense.)

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: March 18, 2009, 11:26:26 PM »

Not to protect KC, but to prevent the world from knowing how much KC loathed her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.