April 27, 2024, 12:46:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 269152 times)
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #620 on: March 19, 2009, 02:31:35 AM »

Keeping it together to bring it forward:

Here is a very large pic of the page with the '03 in pdf format

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740990/detail.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE IS A .pdf FILE of Casey's sworn affidavit
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18901013/detail.html

Now that 3 in the date of the sworn affidavit is more rounded and loops almost to a closed stop the 0 seems more round in front of the 3 but not so much on the other 0's that could be nothing....anyone agree?

But looking at the handwriting its very similar to the last page in her diary

The number "2" also looks the same from the date on the affidavit to the June 21 on the second page of the diary...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: March 19, 2009, 05:43:22 AM »

Keeping it together to bring it forward:

Here is a very large pic of the page with the '03 in pdf format

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740990/detail.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HERE IS A .pdf FILE of Casey's sworn affidavit
http://www.wftv.com/blank/18901013/detail.html

Now that 3 in the date of the sworn affidavit is more rounded and loops almost to a closed stop the 0 seems more round in front of the 3 but not so much on the other 0's that could be nothing....anyone agree?

But looking at the handwriting its very similar to the last page in her diary

The number "2" also looks the same from the date on the affidavit to the June 21 on the second page of the diary...

hey vince, where ya been?  You're right the 2's are exact.   Also, I notice that her I's are always slightly slanted at a right angle, the same whether writing in script or print.  The diary is her version of script but its not too far off from her print.  I find it interesting that she chose to print in her affidavit versus script-it may exhibit her anger when she wrote it especially since she chose to use the capital letters for DID NOT, the flow of her script seemed calmer despite how revolted we are what she was writing about - I do believe the missing pages reveal this last page was a few days after she killed Caylee because of the similiar comments she made to a friend about being the happiest she's ever been (dang if I can find those comments at the moment-if anyone has them handy posting them would be greatly appreciated)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: March 19, 2009, 05:53:22 AM »

Casey Anthony's 23rd birthday will likely be just another routine day in jail
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
March 19, 2009

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-loc-casey-anthony-caylee-031909,0,6474352.story

For Casey Anthony, today marks a special day behind bars: her 23rd birthday.

But the day will likely be routine for Central Florida's high-profile mother, who has been charged in her 2-year-old daughter's death.

Other than her attorney, Anthony doesn't have any scheduled visitors. If family members did want to visit, they would have to talk to Anthony from a separate building via a video stream.

She'll start the day off with a cup of oatmeal, potatoes and gravy; and end the day with a dinner of smoked sausage, rice and mixed veggies   
She'll also get one cookie or piece of cake — but that's only because it's already on the jail's planned meal list.

For weeks, bloggers and others have been making online pleas for people to send a birthday card to Anthony.

It's unclear if she has received any.

The jail doesn't track mail volume for specific inmates, and Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said there are no public records that would show if anyone has tried to mail Anthony a gift.

But, Moore said, mail room staffers say Anthony does receive "a significant amount of mail daily."

suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: March 19, 2009, 06:48:14 AM »

March 19, 2009

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-loc-casey-anthony-caylee-031909,0,6474352.story

But the day will likely be routine for Central Florida's high-profile mother, who has been charged in her 2-year-old daughter's death.

Other than her attorney, Anthony doesn't have any scheduled visitors. If family members did want to visit, they would have to talk to Anthony from a separate building via a video stream.

She'll start the day off with a cup of oatmeal, potatoes and gravy; and end the day with a dinner of smoked sausage, rice and mixed veggies   
She'll also get one cookie or piece of cake — but that's only because it's already on the jail's planned meal list.

For weeks, bloggers and others have been making online pleas for people to send a birthday card to Anthony.

The jail doesn't track mail volume for specific inmates, and Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said there are no public records that would show if anyone has tried to mail Anthony a gift.

But, Moore said, mail room staffers say Anthony does receive "a significant amount of mail daily."

All those carbs, no wonder she's packing on the pounds.  LOL

Also, I wouldn't waste a stamp to send her a card.  Are these people crazy.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #624 on: March 19, 2009, 06:55:41 AM »

Good Morning and A Happy Birthday to Casey in jail....Get used to it Casey, I beleive it is the first of many!!  And then Birthdays in Prison!! So much fun for you.

BTW...I hate being mean but she brings it out in me and lately her little family as well. So..
Please DO NOT write to Casey in jail as I have been told that the inmates look forward to this and it helps to pass the time. It actually helps the inmate to escape the horror around them and retreat into a world all of their own.

THIS would make 2 worlds for Casey that WE know of!!

I also saw when Casey left the court room last time,It appeared as if George was trying to wave and Casey does a swish of her head in that direction and I saw DISGUST and HATE when she turned away!  It is a very swift glimpse in time but I saw evil in that moment.

IMO, Casey has refused all visits to her family and not the other way around. It is possible that Baez told Casey NO MORE, after the last visit she was not supposed to take. AND as soon as he left town, she visits with her parents and they try to get her away from Baez!!

And now he has become the winner as Casey does exactly what he wants. And he will continue to get richer and richer with fame and "guest Commentating".   Nasty,just nasty.

Maybe his wife can get it in the divorce because I don't see how a marriage can take all of this. Unless she is in a spa being pampered and shopping in the best places with Mrs. Geraldo?!!   Maybe

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #625 on: March 19, 2009, 08:02:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!

Looks like I've got some catching up to do....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #626 on: March 19, 2009, 08:18:06 AM »

KLAAS and everyone

USE the .pdf image of it from WFTV in the above link, its a much larger image- I put the affidavit in the above post with it as well.    Maybe because it was a .png as opposed to .jpeg or .gif?

Good morning monkeys.  Capp, when comparing the 03 in the 2 docs I agree the 0 is rounder in the affidavit as well the 3 is loopier too.  I remember George's hand written statement in the docs and he had very nice handwriting - the 03 on the diary appears similar to a males writing....JMO

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #627 on: March 19, 2009, 08:37:35 AM »

I'm reading very far behind, but wanted to tell Peanut that you crack me up!

oh, youmean with my keyboard probs? im so sorry, i have to cutnpaste in the letters that dont work in, takes foreverand a day, so i just use '3' for 'e'and '$' for 's'. i apologize, i knowit looks awful and is hard to read!! Embarassed Embarassed

Peanut, Had to log in to say, breaks my heart to see you torture yourself c/p letters to post... please click your start menu,go to programs,accessories,accessibility and there should be an on screen keyboard..hope that helps.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #628 on: March 19, 2009, 08:39:44 AM »

KLAAS and everyone

USE the .pdf image of it from WFTV in the above link, its a much larger image- I put the affidavit in the above post with it as well.    Maybe because it was a .png as opposed to .jpeg or .gif?

Good morning monkeys.  Capp, when comparing the 03 in the 2 docs I agree the 0 is rounder in the affidavit as well the 3 is loopier too.  I remember George's hand written statement in the docs and he had very nice handwriting - the 03 on the diary appears similar to a males writing....JMO

Here is an interesting thought (sorry if it has already be said - no coffee yet!) - what if George tore the pages out and then dated the page? Again trying to hide and cover up for slore?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: March 19, 2009, 08:42:16 AM »

Look at my new Easter Avi! Does anyone have any questions for the great and powerful Oz BooMonkey?? 

Yeah,where's the magic tea? 

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: March 19, 2009, 08:46:35 AM »

Here's the link to tell Nancy what you thought of her tonight.. I DID 
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

I stole this from the Heleigh site.. Thought you all might like to have it for tonights show.

Just logged back in to say thanks, MIO.   I just emailed her, too.

Me too.She was as bad as listening to my ex-mother-inlaw last night. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: March 19, 2009, 08:53:33 AM »

I stole this from the Heleigh site.. Thought you all might like to have it for tonights show.

Good morning Trimm.   She really pissed me off last night.   
I was relaying what was going on in the show - I didn't realize it was just rumors!   I was embarrassed.        I won't do that again!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #632 on: March 19, 2009, 08:54:41 AM »

Look at my new Easter Avi! Does anyone have any questions for the great and powerful Oz BooMonkey?? 

Good Morning Monkeys. 
I had to repo the  magic tea and teapot so I could afford to support Newfie under the bridge. Although, it doesn't seem like Newfie is doing much to earn her hooch and smokes lately....

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 19, 2009, 09:01:32 AM »

March 19, 2009

The amount of mail might be relative....like when the news reports "an epidemic" it only means that it's 3 times as much as last year....but it not really significant...
maybe KC gets 2 pcs of mail per day...and other inmates get only one. to say that KC gets "twice as much mail" means nothing

She can't receive gifts in jail as far as I know ....???

OT...my daughter is having "Monkey Week" this week....she brought home some cute drawings...some poems and stories.....I gotta find a place to "hang" them in my office or she'll be upset 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: March 19, 2009, 09:03:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
I had to repo the  magic tea and teapot so I could afford to support Newfie under the bridge. Although, it doesn't seem like Newfie is doing much to earn her hooch and smokes lately....

I know.you need to straighten her out. 
I hope we get some documents today,that'll bring Newfie out of hiding fast.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 19, 2009, 09:05:30 AM »

March 19, 2009

The amount of mail might be relative....like when the news reports "an epidemic" it only means that it's 3 times as much as last year....but it not really significant...
maybe KC gets 2 pcs of mail per day...and other inmates get only one. to say that KC gets "twice as much mail" means nothing

She can't receive gifts in jail as far as I know ....???

OT...my daughter is having "Monkey Week" this week....she brought home some cute drawings...some poems and stories.....I gotta find a place to "hang" them in my office or she'll be upset 

I'm nosey.I'd like to read some of the mail Casey gets. 
(And you're a good Daddy.)

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: March 19, 2009, 09:05:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Where has Newfie been?
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: March 19, 2009, 09:11:31 AM »

Good morning Trimm.   She really pissed me off last night.   
I was relaying what was going on in the show - I didn't realize it was just rumors!   I was embarrassed.        I won't do that again!

good morning monkeys,,,,
ng surely was full of hate  last night.. must be permanent pms !!
However, I did mail her, and recieved a mail stating they did recieve it. mio
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: March 19, 2009, 09:11:55 AM »

I'm nosey.I'd like to read some of the mail Casey gets. 
(And you're a good Daddy.)

I'm sure there are plenty of nut balls out there who would write to KC...a child murdering girlfriend is just what they've been searching for

I bet the letters read similarly to the text messages between KC and TR...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: March 19, 2009, 09:12:26 AM »

More Evidence Turned Over To Casey's Defense

Posted: 7:55 am EDT March 19, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- More of the prosecution's evidence in the case against Casey Anthony could be revealed as soon as Thursday.

The state attorney's office just handed over more files to the defense. That includes e-mails sent from Orange County investigators to the lab that tested some of the evidence.

The defense will also get to see videotapes of the wooded area near the Anthony home taken a month before Caylee's remains were found. The video shows the Anthony's private investigator Dominic Casey talking on a phone.

Prosecutors have also handed over three-dimensional photos of the scene and a photo of a child's t-shirt with the words "Big Trouble" on it.

Meanwhile, Thursday is Casey Anthony's 23rd birthday. She will spend the day in the Orange County Jail.

Her family and friends are not scheduled to visit her, but she may get a visit from her attorney Jose Baez.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18965023/detail.html#-

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.