April 28, 2024, 12:19:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 269353 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #680 on: March 19, 2009, 11:22:15 AM »

Dolce, do you know yet if you are having boys or girls?
glad that you are doing better...
Yes, found that out a few months ago.  I am having a boy and a girl.  I have asked in Musings for name suggestions...so if anyone wants to give some suggestions I am open.
GoodnMad has put in quite a few times for one to be named Good and one to be named Mad.  We have also been suggested Wreck and Wreckina.  (And MyTime wants one of the 2 - she thinks I should be able to share)

Best suggestion ever IMHO. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #681 on: March 19, 2009, 11:22:37 AM »

ok, what was NG saying last night that has the monkeys mad? I haven't watched in quite a while, as she never seems to have anything new. Plus the "bombshell" crap got old. 

Oh, yeah, sing with me now ...

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear child murdering slore horse toothed beyooootch. Happy birthday to you.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #682 on: March 19, 2009, 11:23:45 AM »

Yes, found that out a few months ago.  I am having a boy and a girl.  I have asked in Musings for name suggestions...so if anyone wants to give some suggestions I am open.
GoodnMad has put in quite a few times for one to be named Good and one to be named Mad.  We have also been suggested Wreck and Wreckina.  (And MyTime wants one of the 2 - she thinks I should be able to share)

Best suggestion ever IMHO. 
  You are too silly...hubs has the final "vito".  (Where is Wreck to tell me I am spelling that wrong?)   

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #683 on: March 19, 2009, 11:25:49 AM »

Found the below on another site.

Interview With a Former Jail co-Inmate with Casey Anthony
Dont
ask me HOW I got in touch with this person, but I was just able to
interview a former "trustee" that was in the Orange Co.; jail the
entire time from before Caylee’s murder and Casey’s first arrest up
until last month (Feb. 2009 when this person was released).

Now most of this stuff is not surprising but this person (a female former inmate) was able to confirm a lot of what we have been hearing about KC's life in prison
This girl actually talked to KC (once) and observed her almost every day. I asked her about how everything "works" in there, and here is how it goes…...
Basically, Casey is in “Lockdown” in Dormitory L, they call it. She
is in plain view of people in that area and the other inmates are told
to not look at her or try to talk to her...but they DO all yell at her.
When they walk by her cell, they yell out things to her like "baby
killer”:, and “you psychopathic F-ing bi-otch", among other things...
When Casey was first arrested, the other inmates were puzzled as to why she was put in lockdown and not GP. Then
they started seeing her on TV and that answered their question. She
told me that if Casey was let out in GP, she would be hurt very quickly
(based on how the other inmates feel about her).
I mentioned how people were curious how Casey learned about Jose Baez and how Casey was saying he was recommended by other inmates. She said she would NOT have been able to talk to other inmates during booking as she was separated, so this is another lie by Casey. Now
if Casey WANTED to talk to other inmates from her cell, she could stand
on her chair and yell through the A/C vents and they can talk that way.

The girl told me Casey NEVER showed any emotions...except
ONE DAY when Baez brought in some papers for her to look at, detailing
the charges against her and that’s the only time she saw Casey cry. She didn’t see Casey on Dec. 11 2008 when she was brought to Medical to be informed of remains being found.

She
said everyone was pissed at Casey cause all she was doing was sitting
around listening to her radio and stuffing her face with all kinds of
food she was buying from the commissary every week. Not many inmates in there have that luxury of buying all that food from the commissary.
And HERE'S THE BIG KICKER>>>

KC's got this BIG photo of Caylee sitting on her desk in her cell. That REALLY upsets all the other inmates.
She said Casey regularly demands special treatment in there and whines like a spoiled brat.. yelling out stuff like “CO (Corrections Officer), I need more toilet paper”, or “CO- people are trying to talk to me”, etc..
One
day, this former inmate walked up to Casey’s cell and tried to talk to
her before the remains were found. She asked Casey, “so whats the deal? How do you feel about what you did?…” and Casey said “I didn’t do anything, she’s
still alive”, then yelled out “CO, CO…this trustee’s talking to me…”
and the trustee got 30 days in lockdown for just being over there to
talk to Casey.
I
asked the girl how it works when Baez comes in to visit- she says Baez
goes to this room and Casey is brought there to meet with him. She told me no lap tops or electronics are allowed in that room, only paper and pens, and the guards stand right outside the room and are able to watch everything, although it is a sound-proof room.
She told me that the Chaplain came to visit Casey an hour at a time, many days a week. He was allowed to go into her cell and sit with her.
She also told me that Casey was not allowed to have a book such as a diary to write in. Only paper and pencils.
Regarding mail- she told me that all incoming mail gets opened and screened. The jail allows up to 5 photographs per envelope. Outgoing mail doesn’t get screened by the jail. However,
I’m not sure if Casey’s outgoing mail (IF she writes any) is screened
by her lawyer, or if he even ALLOWS her to write outgoing mail.

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #684 on: March 19, 2009, 11:30:32 AM »

This may be the source of the above post.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/media/video?bctid=14197613001

Do No Evil 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #685 on: March 19, 2009, 11:33:19 AM »

I'm reading very far behind, but wanted to tell Peanut that you crack me up!

oh, youmean with my keyboard probs? im so sorry, i have to cutnpaste in the letters that dont work in, takes foreverand a day, so i just use '3' for 'e'and '$' for 's'. i apologize, i knowit looks awful and is hard to read!! Embarassed Embarassed

Peanut, Had to log in to say, breaks my heart to see you torture yourself c/p letters to post... please click your start menu,go to programs,accessories,accessibility and there should be an on screen keyboard..hope that helps.

Searching! I was looking for you last night...now that I have caught up with you...a big Hi to you! that is useful info on the keyboard...I did not know that!
Hi Cookie. I have been just dropping in over there to catch up on actual news, I can not handle the brutality of some and was very hurt the other night so figured it best to just stay away as much as possible and offer what I can when I can. Glad the keyboard info was useful,I learned about it from my 19 year old son when my keyboard was messed up,he has been building computers from the ground up since he was 6.. supervised of course for safety, but work was all his Smile I am lurking.  Smile

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: March 19, 2009, 11:38:59 AM »

Thanks CC

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #687 on: March 19, 2009, 11:39:08 AM »

I suggest Josef for the boy and Zoe for the girl. Since my Joe and No Rose's Zoe look like they could be twins.

Sorry O/T. Hugs Dolce, hope you are feeling better.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: March 19, 2009, 11:47:12 AM »

I suggest Josef for the boy and Zoe for the girl. Since my Joe and No Rose's Zoe look like they could be twins.

Hugs to Docle...Crimson and Big Al.  hmmm.I know,forget about it. 
Gosh I can't wait to get some documents.Going for a walk.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: March 19, 2009, 11:50:17 AM »

Hugs to Docle...Crimson and Big Al.  hmmm.I know,forget about it. 
Gosh I can't wait to get some documents.Going for a walk.
Dolce, I don't really know you but Evan and Eilish are some nice irish names. 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: March 19, 2009, 11:50:23 AM »

Next year, KC will be able to spend her birthday with Bertha, rather than Bozo.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #691 on: March 19, 2009, 11:53:10 AM »

Here's your birthday sausages...

...now for my wish for you--to be released into GP.

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #692 on: March 19, 2009, 11:54:16 AM »

Here's your birthday sausages...

...now for my wish for you--to be released into GP.

Happy Birthday, now DIE, too funny

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: March 19, 2009, 11:59:56 AM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509790,00.html

Wooded Lot Where Caylee Anthony's Remains Were Found Is Put Up for Sale
Thursday , March 19, 2009

The wooded lot where the remains of Florida child Caylee Anthony were found is up for sale.

The half-acre Orlando property was put on the market this week at an asking price of $89,900, the real estate agent representing the land owner told WOFL FOX 35.

The plot will be difficult to sell because of the grim discovery made there in December by a utility worker of the 2-year-old girl's skull, bones and belongings.

Click here for photos.

The makeshift memorial of teddy bears and cards that's still there is a constant reminder.

"It's got a little bit of an added stigma to it," said another agent not involved in the sale, Channing Harrison. "It's probably going to take a little longer than usual for someone to step forward and put a serious offer in. It's going to take a unique buyer."

The upside of the Suburban Drive land is that it's a "good-sized lot on a nice street," he added.

People from as far away as Canada have visited the site to pay their respects.

"I wouldn't want to own it," said onlooker Jeanette Saborido. "If they were giving it away, I wouldn't take it."

Last week lawyers for Caylee's mother Casey Anthony, who is in prison on first-degree murder and other charges in the girl's death, grilled an Orange County Sheriff's official about the length of time it took to find the body.

Anthony, who turns 23 this month, has pleaded not guilty to all the charges against her. Her trial is scheduled to begin in October.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #694 on: March 19, 2009, 11:59:59 AM »

Is it just me....I can't see Trimm's or Dolce's avi today...anyone else having this problem?
I can see their avi's, but don't get me started on how sometimes I see avi's blinking on and off, I think I may be going crazier 

hmmm...it's just those two....I guess I'll just have to use my imagination
Its beacuse we have blocked you..you are on our ignore list since you can not get us any Easter coffee or drinks.   

I think I got it fixed...good thing too, as my imagination was starting to run wild 

For Dolce....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: March 19, 2009, 12:02:49 PM »

I saw a picture of Charles Mansen, how he looks today!!!!!  Wowsa!!!  Look at it Casey, and see your future!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: March 19, 2009, 12:04:02 PM »

Thanks CC....I've got to go to the store later so I'll keep my eye out...unless Klaas posts it here before I go

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #697 on: March 19, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »

Is it just me....I can't see Trimm's or Dolce's avi today...anyone else having this problem?
I can see their avi's, but don't get me started on how sometimes I see avi's blinking on and off, I think I may be going crazier 

hmmm...it's just those two....I guess I'll just have to use my imagination
Its beacuse we have blocked you..you are on our ignore list since you can not get us any Easter coffee or drinks.   

I think I got it fixed...good thing too, as my imagination was starting to run wild 

For Dolce....

Thank-you for having the drinks ready, I just got back from a walk with my dog and spotted a huge rooster walking up my block. I stood there with my mouth wide open and my dog nuts, and a man walked up and asked me if that was my rooster. I will not repeat my reply to the man.  And Happy Birthday Casey, hope the smoked sausages are yummy. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: March 19, 2009, 12:09:05 PM »

I saw a picture of Charles Mansen, how he looks today!!!!!  Wowsa!!!  Look at it Casey, and see your future!!!!

Good afternoon saucy kitty....I saw that too, I think she'll look a whole lot worse as she is already starting to grey...if she goes into GP, I'm not sure she'll make it into her 70's

I can't see your avi today either I'll have to use my imagination for you too...
now what color was that Bikini ???

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: March 19, 2009, 12:09:22 PM »

No new Docs yet?

Wish theyd hurry! Leaving sooon to take the dog to the groomers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.