April 27, 2024, 12:28:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 269150 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: March 19, 2009, 04:22:52 PM »

Dolce, do you have a boy and a girl?

Regrets, I've had a few......
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: March 19, 2009, 04:24:31 PM »

Casey Anthony Turns 23 Years Old
Mother Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Thursday, March 19, 2009
UPDATED: 8:42 am EDT March 19, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony turned 23 years old on Thursday, a birthday she will spend almost entirely in her 12.5-by-7-foot cell.

Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing five months earlier.

Anthony only has a visit scheduled with her lawyer, and she likely won't make any phone calls on her birthday. Inmates receive no special treatment on birthdays or anniversaries.

At a memorial service for Caylee in February, Anthony's father, George Anthony urged the public to reach out to his daughter.

"She deserves letters. Take the time to write a letter to her. Just say, 'Hi Casey, I'm thinking about you today," George Anthony said.

Casey Anthony's attorney screens her mail, however, and it's not known how much, if any, is passed on to her.

The Anthony family celebrated Caylee's August birthday without their granddaughter being present, and now will do the same with their daughter.

"Our emotions are really tough right now because tomorrow's a big day, and every day that gets closer to her birthday gets harder," said Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, a day before Caylee's third birthday.

Meanwhile, more documents in Casey Anthony's murder case were expected to be made public through the discovery process, but it's now known when that will occur.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18964798/detail.html#-

I can think of two letters..........one's an F   

The more I see, the more I wonder how much KC knows about Baez.

In a relationship that turns abusive, the first thing an abuser does is cut the person off from their friends and family and basically takes over their life.  I am not trying to infer that JB has abused KC, only that there is potential for abuse when someone is shut off from others in their life.

KC was also not coming to court, so she had no idea how he did in a courtroom.  Now I see why the prosecutors have an obligation to ask for a funding source and for KC to show up in court.  She is being led by the nose while JB is getting his mug in the media.  In the end, when KC loses this, Baez's name and face will be remembered, even if he loses, and will get clients because of this.

moo

Edited for clarity

Bearly...so good to see you again..missed you and you look adorable as usual.  

Your observations about the abuser's MO is right on.  And just think about it...LWOP/DP might be the ultimate abuse.  

If he was truly trying to represent his 'client' for THEIR  best interest....he would have convinced her to take the 'plea deal' a long time ago.  But of course, it is very obvious what his true motives are.  

Every time they show a still-shot of the blond haired prosecutor (Linda Drane-Burdick??)...with Jose trying to talk to her...the expression on her face says EXACTLY what she thinks of him.  LOL
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 05:39:54 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: March 19, 2009, 04:31:26 PM »

Thanks, CC.  Unfortunately, hard covered books are considered deadly weapons.  Who knew?

You're welcome Bearly, long tims no see.  Hope all is well.     

I had to edit my spelling.  I meant who knew?  Sorry.

I have been around (check musings).  I read here lots but am never quite caught up enough to post.  I finally just skipped a plethora of pages and jumped in.

I hope things are well with you.  I have missed you and the monkeys also.

Have you officially ditched your sexy avi with the unbuttoned shirt?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: March 19, 2009, 04:31:40 PM »

Casey Anthony Turns 23 Years Old
Mother Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Thursday, March 19, 2009
UPDATED: 8:42 am EDT March 19, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony turned 23 years old on Thursday, a birthday she will spend almost entirely in her 12.5-by-7-foot cell.

Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing five months earlier.

Anthony only has a visit scheduled with her lawyer, and she likely won't make any phone calls on her birthday. Inmates receive no special treatment on birthdays or anniversaries.

At a memorial service for Caylee in February, Anthony's father, George Anthony urged the public to reach out to his daughter.

"She deserves letters. Take the time to write a letter to her. Just say, 'Hi Casey, I'm thinking about you today," George Anthony said.

Casey Anthony's attorney screens her mail, however, and it's not known how much, if any, is passed on to her.

The Anthony family celebrated Caylee's August birthday without their granddaughter being present, and now will do the same with their daughter.

"Our emotions are really tough right now because tomorrow's a big day, and every day that gets closer to her birthday gets harder," said Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, a day before Caylee's third birthday.

Meanwhile, more documents in Casey Anthony's murder case were expected to be made public through the discovery process, but it's now known when that will occur.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18964798/detail.html#-

I can think of two letters..........one's an F   

The more I see, the more I wonder how much KC knows about Baez.

In a relationship that turns abusive, the first thing an abuser does is cut the person off from their friends and family and basically takes over their life.  I am not trying to infer that JB has abused KC, only that there is potential for abuse when someone is shut off from others in their life.

KC was also not coming to court, so she had no idea how he did in a courtroom.  Now I see why the prosecutors have an obligation to ask for a funding source and for KC to show up in court.  She is being led by the nose while JB is getting his mug in the media.  In the end, when KC loses this, Baez's name and face will be remembered, even if he loses, and will get clients because of this.

moo

Edited for clarity

I WOULD LOVE TO REACHOUT ALRIGHT GEORGIE AND CHOKE HER!!!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 05:43:29 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: March 19, 2009, 04:32:32 PM »

CC, meant to add, I love that monkey avi, it is too cute!

I believe in miracles!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #805 on: March 19, 2009, 04:36:16 PM »

Thanks, CC.  Unfortunately, hard covered books are considered deadly weapons.  Who knew?

You're welcome Bearly, long tims no see.  Hope all is well.     

I had to edit my spelling.  I meant who knew?  Sorry.

I have been around (check musings).  I read here lots but am never quite caught up enough to post.  I finally just skipped a plethora of pages and jumped in.

I hope things are well with you.  I have missed you and the monkeys also.

Have you officially ditched your sexy avi with the unbuttoned shirt?

So you can make fun of my man-boobs?   I'll bring it out only if Always1 shares the bikini shot.         

Do No Evil 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: March 19, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »

O/T Natasha Richardson has passed away from her ski accident. So, so sad.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

OMG...no way...so so sad...been following this since this morning....

Thanks for the update

I have been reading for days and am only up to here.

This story is so sad, I agree with you Sea.

I miss your smiling face and I could really use a hug.

Hi Bearly....I miss talking to you...I hope everythings OK ???

Thanks Sea Dog Monkey!

I believe in miracles!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: March 19, 2009, 04:39:02 PM »

Bluesygram and Missiontoconvict...is there room on your limb for me?  I totally agree with what both of you have written.

I personally feel Cindy is every bit as vile as her slore daughter.  I think she tortured KC  privately..but put up a
front in public...thus making KC's rage toward her what it is today.  I think this is going to be part of the defense.  IMO, Cincin's never been in denial...and I may stand alone...but I don't think she loved her granddaughter one iota..Caylee was just one more weapon in Cindy's arsenal.   

Sparing all my monkey friends my early life story, I got attached to this case for two reasons.   As soon as I saw Cindy on national TV I shuttered well before details of this witch's behavior became obvious to others...I knew what I was witnessing because I lived with a carbon copy brunette version of her, while very painful & difficult to endure in my youth the difference between me and Casey is I maintained an inner strength & fought the evil by overcoming adversity & vowing never to treat a human being like I was treated.   Succeeding in spite of people like this is a person's best weapon against them & a saving grace of sanity for a victim, its called breaking the cycle which I learned in hindsight as an educated adult I was instinctively doing.  While many can empathize with Casey in that respect,  it should be made clear that despite her battling this type of person or her own anti-social personality disorder she knew the difference between right and wrong, Casey knows what it felt like to be a victim which makes her harming her own child to the point of murder all the more heinous.   

Cindy and Casey to this day may feel that they loved Caylee & on some level I'm sure they did, but what she actuality was to both of them was a possession, a bargaining tool to advance their selfish motives & needs.  A pure heart does not mistreat or use their children as weapons & never lose sight of the precious gift of life no matter how twisted they are unless they choose to ignore the very instinct of a parent to protect their child & care for another with human being with their best welfare in mind first and foremost, period.

The second reason I was drawn to this case was not unlike unfortunately so many children, Caylee.   Caylee was as beautiful & adorable as my own daughter, as a blessed parent I related to her innocence, her right along with every child born to be given a life that is respected & cared for with unconditional love & sound judgment.

Thanks for your post.  Not only did you break the cycle-you have created a new one for your children.  They have you to guild them in thier parenting skills.  Lucky them
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: March 19, 2009, 04:40:09 PM »

I saw a picture of Charles Mansen, how he looks today!!!!!  Wowsa!!!  Look at it Casey, and see your future!!!!

Good afternoon saucy kitty....I saw that too, I think she'll look a whole lot worse as she is already starting to grey...if she goes into GP, I'm not sure she'll make it into her 70's

I can't see your avi today either I'll have to use my imagination for you too...
now what color was that Bikini ???
Hi Sea!!!!!   Yes, she sure doesnt look like a young girl anymore.  (and Sea, black, it's always black)

Hi A1!  Casey is sagging aging quickly.  I predict a lot of exercise in her future!!!

I keep missing that bikini picture, too.

Hahahahhahaha.   Bearly, you should have come to musings the other nite.  Peanut and I were rapping Casey!!!!  You would be good at it, I bet.

I saw it but was behind.

The story of my life...The Girl I Left Behind...

I believe in miracles!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: March 19, 2009, 04:40:51 PM »

CC: That's great.

Hi Monkeys.  Does anyone know if KC and JB have started their birthday party?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: March 19, 2009, 04:41:02 PM »

Bump for TVPolice:  I don't think we ever determined where they actually came from, though I think we determined that her source was not revealed.  I hope this helps...Lovin

Kathi B is reporting on NG that the missing pages of the diary have resurfaced.

They were missing - but have been found.

Pages talk about choloform and deadly pesticides.

OMG

I HATE to say this, Monkeys.  But you know where Kathi Belich and/or Nancy Grace may have gotten this inside info:

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/casey-anthony-murder-diary-found-claims-source-and-weve-got-world-exclusive-excerpts/

"paint by numbers"
"murder diary"
"first a little chloroform"
"pesticide"
"death penalty back on the table"

It's all in this sham blog!  Please tell me this guy's malarkey hasn't made it to national TV!

Thanks ...I see what happened now
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: March 19, 2009, 04:43:54 PM »

Searching! I was looking for you last night...now that I have caught up with you...a big Hi to you! that is useful info on the keyboard...I did not know that!

Hi Cookie. I have been just dropping in over there to catch up on actual news, I can not handle the brutality of some and was very hurt the other night so figured it best to just stay away as much as possible and offer what I can when I can. Glad the keyboard info was useful,I learned about it from my 19 year old son when my keyboard was messed up,he has been building computers from the ground up since he was 6.. supervised of course for safety, but work was all his Smile I am lurking.  Smile

Hi Searching...so good to see you and enjoy all of your informative posts.  Hope you come out of lurking soon.  Read your posts the other night and just wanted to say how shocked, sorry and hurt that I was also to see how you were treated.  All I can say is that you must have hit a nerve and that the response had nothing to do with you personally.  Thank you for sharing your story and feelings.  Hopefully your words will sink in one day and they may be willing to make some adjustments in their life.  I will pray for that.  Hugs to you. (insert monkey hug here).  

What do you think about the 'alledged' missing diary pages mentioned on NG last night?  Do you think they really exist.  IMO if Cindy was the one to remove them and 'save' them, it was to throw it in KC's face one day, like she did with the 'no clothes party pic'.

Bluesygram I was thinking along the same lines that Cindy removed those pages for a reason. Perhaps those pages are filled with KC's thoughts and feelings  about how much she hates Spindy and (of course Spindy would not want anyone to see that) but on the other hand she would have reason pull those pages and rub KC's face in them later. 

I would not be one bit surprised if she learned alot in that diary about how much her dearly beloved daughter despised her - but yet Spindy is willing to give KC the "Mother of the Year" Award!  Makes me want to get sick.
  I dont think there are any pages from a diary (just a rumor) it would be just to good to be true-I wish it were but dont think so
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: March 19, 2009, 04:50:01 PM »

No matter who Casey had for an Attoney, she would be in the same cell. Of course she's " cut off " . No one visits her, her family,doesn't, probably Casey's choice.
She has no friends that are going to visit her and support her. Baez got some hgh priced help. He goes to court and files motions. If he is doing a good job or a bad job will be seen at the actual trial.
She might be getting letters from people who support her, the family might be sending her stuff. We all know they are behind her.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: March 19, 2009, 04:51:12 PM »

About the missing pages - I suspect due to Cindy telling investigators back in the beginning of August that she was searching for clues & read Casey's diary that she ripped the pages out so no one else would see them but hung on to them to confront Casey with them...my guess is the missing pages were destroyed from there.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: March 19, 2009, 04:56:30 PM »

Im back from the groomers and see we still have no Docs! Sad Whats a girl to do without docs?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #815 on: March 19, 2009, 04:59:56 PM »

So you can make fun of my man-boobs?   I'll bring it out only if Always1 shares the bikini shot.         

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #816 on: March 19, 2009, 05:02:27 PM »

Im back from the groomers and see we still have no Docs! Sad Whats a girl to do without docs?
I know, we will probably get them tomorrow. But on page 40 there is a lovely pic of a girl eating a birthday cake. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: March 19, 2009, 05:03:58 PM »

I know, we will probably get them tomorrow. But on page 40 there is a lovely pic of a girl eating a birthday cake. 

I read back and saw that. Oh my what a sight lol!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: March 19, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »

About the missing pages - I suspect due to Cindy telling investigators back in the beginning of August that she was searching for clues & read Casey's diary that she ripped the pages out so no one else would see them but hung on to them to confront Casey with them...my guess is the missing pages were destroyed from there.

Maybe she hid them and LE found them when they did the surprise search after Caylee's bones were found.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: March 19, 2009, 05:12:07 PM »

OT
Talk about a reversal of the missing child syndrome.  Here in Oregon, they found a lost little 4 year old girl.  She was just roaming the streets.  No one had even reported her missing. 

Her family was finally found over 18 hours later.....what is this world coming to?

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20090319/UPDATE/90319017

So precious, so little and no one reports her missing?  I sure hope they figure out what happened before she is returned to this family.

Hugs, Magic 

Not sure IF they should return her at all unless her family was all chloroformed and passed out (not of their own free will) 18 HOURS??????????

BTW your avi is awesome.

I agree ME and BG.  WTH are people thinking and doing?  And if you are going to be doing, for Pete's sake, don't have a child!  Pregnancy can be prevented.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.