April 28, 2024, 06:23:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 269298 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: March 19, 2009, 06:30:24 PM »

Forgot to add..

When George was saying about he wanted that wheel chock out of the trunk of Casey's car, and she ran past him and said here's your %$*( cans, Did he get his wheel chock?  Evidently not, but why did he not try to retrieve it, that's what he wanted in the first place.  I don't know, I would've been like, "Ya, that's great, but that's not what I need, I need the wheel chock!".

Too bad the A's have been quiet, 'cos really it was funny to see themselves digging the holes deeper with every word!
It was rather comical to hear them dig themselves deeper and deeper, and I have to admit I miss the hose and hammer. I don't believe the wheel chock story at all. Just another lie.

Didn't he supposedly ask for the wheel chock only to see if she had the gas cans?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #841 on: March 19, 2009, 06:30:30 PM »

So you can make fun of my man-boobs?   I'll bring it out only if Always1 shares the bikini shot.         

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

no dancin on the bar .. sheeesh    you might spill our drinks.      

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: March 19, 2009, 06:31:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Newbie here.  I've been lurking for months - since the "bad picture" - what was that, topic 65 or something I think - that's bad that I remember that.  lol

I always enjoy reading your posts and input, but decided the other day that it was time to post.  I've posted at other forums, the one where you can say anything you want I thought would be great, 'cos I could let out some aggression that built up against Casey and her actions.  After I did it, I didn't feel any better, so I did not return.  The other one, the Nazi's are at the complete opposite of the spectrum, geesh, it feels like if you say the sky is a certain color and they disagree, you're outta there.  I didn't get booted or anything, 'cos after a couple of posts I didn't feel like I could possibly voice my opinion, and didn't want to risk it.  That's where you guys came in - and I was thinking, Where have y'all been all this time?  Why didn't I find ya before? 

OK, enough of that - on to topic...

As we've got to know Cindy, we all here know that she would not have let even a couple of days go by without seeing Caylee.  So why does she think we are all stupid enough to believe that 31 days was acceptable to her?  George reminds me of that story Of Mice and Men.  The big guy with a few crayons missing outta the box, kinda like "Which way did he go George?"   ::MonkeyConfused::This guy's oblivious.  (Please don't misunderstand, I'm NOT making fun of anyone with a disorder or disease - trying so hard right now to land a job with a non-profit that deals with Autism, it would be my dream job!) And then Lee and Casey - they are products of their environment.  However, like Capp said earlier (I think?) [they] still knew right from wrong.  There is no doubt in my mind that these people are hiding something huge - I wish we could figure out what it is, or hope we'll find out at the trial.  Whatever it is, drives me nuts and keeps me glued to the whole thing just for Caylee's justice.

A couple of days ago, I think some of you were talking about if the A's had something to do with Caylee's disappearance/death.  I have ALWAYS thought from the get-go that ALL four Anthony's were in on the deal.  Not that the rest of them did it, but that they were aware of the situation and decided to start covering up the moment they found out. I forget exactly what was said the other day, I think it had to do with the 3rd of July, but it made me wonder if that was supposed to be "the day".  The day that something was supposed to go down to cover up for Casey's disgusting actions a few weeks before.  There was so much going on that day... Cindy's msg on Myspace (which is so very telling that she already knew!!!), Lee chasing Casey all over Orlando that night, the long phone call to Tony L. (I think that was that night too). 

I was left wondering:  Did someone chicken out?  Did an outsider come across something they shouldn't have (i.e. Annie & why we haven't seen her interview yet)? 

Sorry if this was already discussed, I try to keep up, and I'd hate for my first post to be redundant. 

I totally agree & Welcome !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: March 19, 2009, 06:33:58 PM »

Casey Anthony Celebrates 23rd Birthday In Jail
Posted: 9:09 am EDT March 19, 2009
Updated: 6:12 pm EDT March 19, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Twenty-three years ago Casey Anthony was born. But Thursday she sat in jail and had no birthday cake and no visitors, except her attorneys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PARTY GIRL: Photos Of Casey With Friends
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't even Jose Baez who visited her on her birthday Thursday. Instead, Jose Garcia spent most of the day with her and Gabriel Adam joined them for a few hours. Both left at 3:30pm.

On the dinner menu for Casey's birthday was smoked sausage, rice and vegetables and either a cake or cookie, but no candles and no party for the birthday girl, but her father did give her a big birthday present.

Casey Anthony held Caylee on her second birthday as she blew out her candles. Casey was 21. For her 23rd birthday, there will be no candles to blow out.

"This will be the lowest point in her life," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News.

The jail says she did not ask permission to receive any packages, but her father George deposited $100 into her jail account Wednesday.    Where is this jobless tool getting the money!!   I want financial disclosure dangnabit!

Her 22nd birthday didn't seem so special either, but was riddled with dark thoughts. Investigators said, on St. Patrick's Day last year, she Googled "how to make Chloroform," "neck breaking," "shovel," "household weapons," and "self defense." Two days after her birthday, she researched household ingredients used to make chloroform, missing children's websites and Googled the 100th episode of the TV show One Tree Hill, where the plotline included a nanny kidnapping a toddler.

Investigators believe, at this time last year, she could've been hatching her plan to kill Caylee. Her mother had just refused to babysit Caylee while Casey wanted vacation with friends in Puerto Rico.   Hmm, did I miss something with this little tidbit?

Casey has been in jail since October, when she was arrested in connection with the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Casey has since been charged with first-degree murder and Caylee's remains were found not far from Casey's parent's home.

A trial date on the first-degree murder charges has not been set and experts believe a start date could be as long as a year away due to the amount of evidence involved in the case.

raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: March 19, 2009, 06:34:24 PM »

Hi raec (sounds like the southern form Of Wreck)!!!  Welcome to the cage!!!  Where have we been?  Right here waiting for you to post!

I never thought of it like wreck!  that's funny!  I should've known that though, I lived in TX and GA for 8 years, but it seems it's official, I have lost my drawl      Now I'm back home in PA.

I've been told it's like race.  But really, my middle name is Rae, and C is the beginning of my maiden name.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: March 19, 2009, 06:39:34 PM »

Thanks for the update Capp.  Georgie giving his princess $100, un-frickin-believable!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: March 19, 2009, 06:40:48 PM »

I totally agree & Welcome !!

Turbo - you had me quite confused when I first started lurking here, 'cos I saw you over "there" too.  LOL  I didn't know which site I was looking at.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: March 19, 2009, 06:41:44 PM »

Welcome Raec!!!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: March 19, 2009, 06:41:54 PM »

That was interesting CC - Thank you.   And Bearly - WOWSA!

Black bikini picture?  I don't believe that photo exists!!!!

It sure does....

you just have to use your imagination...

I just came back in and saw you...how cute. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #849 on: March 19, 2009, 06:42:28 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Twenty-three years ago Casey Anthony was born. But Thursday she sat in jail and had no birthday cake and no visitors, except her attorneys.

It wasn't even Jose Baez who visited her on her birthday Thursday. Instead, Jose Garcia spent most of the day with her and Gabriel Adam joined them for a few hours. Both left at 3:30pm.

On the dinner menu for Casey's birthday was smoked sausage, rice and vegetables and either a cake or cookie, but no candles and no party for the birthday girl, but her father did give her a big birthday present.

Casey Anthony held Caylee on her second birthday as she blew out her candles. Casey was 21. For her 23rd birthday, there will be no candles to blow out.

"This will be the lowest point in her life," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer told Eyewitness News.

The jail says she did not ask permission to receive any packages, but her father George deposited $100 into her jail account Wednesday.    Where is this jobless tool getting the money!!   I want financial disclosure dangnabit!

Her 22nd birthday didn't seem so special either, but was riddled with dark thoughts. Investigators said, on St. Patrick's Day last year, she Googled "how to make Chloroform," "neck breaking," "shovel," "household weapons," and "self defense." Two days after her birthday, she researched household ingredients used to make chloroform, missing children's websites and Googled the 100th episode of the TV show One Tree Hill, where the plotline included a nanny kidnapping a toddler.

Investigators believe, at this time last year, she could've been hatching her plan to kill Caylee. Her mother had just refused to babysit Caylee while Casey wanted vacation with friends in Puerto Rico.   Hmm, did I miss something with this little tidbit?

Casey has been in jail since October, when she was arrested in connection with the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Casey has since been charged with first-degree murder and Caylee's remains were found not far from Casey's parent's home.

A trial date on the first-degree murder charges has not been set and experts believe a start date could be as long as a year away due to the amount of evidence involved in the case.

Her father deposited the money, not father, mother and brother, interesting. I'd like to know also where that tool is getting the money to put in her account also. And it is interesting about Cindy not wanting to babysit for Caylee, while Casey went on vacation. But my favorite is that Jose didn't come and help her celebrate, lover's spat perhaps?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #850 on: March 19, 2009, 06:42:41 PM »

Hi raec (sounds like the southern form Of Wreck)!!!  Welcome to the cage!!!  Where have we been?  Right here waiting for you to post!

I never thought of it like wreck!  that's funny!  I should've known that though, I lived in TX and GA for 8 years, but it seems it's official, I have lost my drawl      Now I'm back home in PA.

I've been told it's like race.  But really, my middle name is Rae, and C is the beginning of my maiden name.

Welcome Raec ....  or sounds like racy rae c   

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: March 19, 2009, 06:46:41 PM »

Forgot to add..

When George was saying about he wanted that wheel chock out of the trunk of Casey's car, and she ran past him and said here's your %$*( cans, Did he get his wheel chock?  Evidently not, but why did he not try to retrieve it, that's what he wanted in the first place.  I don't know, I would've been like, "Ya, that's great, but that's not what I need, I need the wheel chock!".

Too bad the A's have been quiet, 'cos really it was funny to see themselves digging the holes deeper with every word!

Welcome Raec...glad you found us.  I too found that nazimod place first, but after reading for a couple of days...decided I couldn't post there because I had already came to the conclusion that the A's were covering, in collusion, or something.  Thank goodness someone mentioned SM somewhere else..and haven't left here since then.  So grateful they allowed me to join them.  

I too had that same observation/red flag about the chocks story George gave.  IIRC George called Cindy at work AFTER he called police to file a theft police report.  Then Cindy texted/called KC to tell her that she better bring the gas cans back because George was reporting it to the police....up drives KC..and the 'Gas- Can- Per- George- Story'.  

Nobody that has 'heard' that story has thought to ask George. (Greta, LE, FBI, etc.).  "Well, how about those wheel chocks George?"  The choices that we have to choose from is:

1.  He was so SHOCKED at KC's language (because he had never heard her speak that way before...yah right...she used it every other word per her phone calls from jail), and he totally forgot that he wanted  the chocks.

2.  He made up the story to make it appear that there wasn't any odor or body in the trunk that day and was covering/obstructing.

3.  He smelled the decomp./saw something that could have been Caylee and was complicit from there.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: March 19, 2009, 06:49:13 PM »

Im back from the groomers and see we still have no Docs! Sad Whats a girl to do without docs?
I know, we will probably get them tomorrow. But on page 40 there is a lovely pic of a girl eating a birthday cake. 

No documents yet?I'm gonna need more retail therapy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #853 on: March 19, 2009, 06:49:50 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Twenty-three years ago Casey Anthony was born. But Thursday she sat <SNIP>

<SNIP>

I disagree...this is not the lowest point in her life...I believe she has a long to go before she hits bottom.. JMO

This would be about the right time (a year ago) that all her planning would have begun...for killing Caylee and making travel plans if she were allowed to go...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: March 19, 2009, 06:50:20 PM »

Au contraire mon frere.  My sources tell me different.

That was the funniest thing i have read yet.

Now this is off topic I know but it is a call out to Rob if any of you see him could you tell him I have left a post for him in the lounge.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: March 19, 2009, 06:50:43 PM »

Her father deposited the money, not father, mother and brother, interesting. I'd like to know also where that tool is getting the money to put in her account also. And it is interesting about Cindy not wanting to babysit for Caylee, while Casey went on vacation. But my favorite is that Jose didn't come and help her celebrate, lover's spat perhaps?

Maybe he's planning one of his evening rendevous visits...puke

I just caught something rereading about the One Tree Hill episode.   While I didnt think the plot had a correlation, it dawns on me that since Casey didnt see the episode yet either as it just aired as their 100th episode on the 18th (if memory serves) she may have wanted to watch to see how the story was told!   Just like she searched missing children sites as far back as then as well.   She may have been looking for tips to bolster her premeditated story...hmmmmm

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #856 on: March 19, 2009, 06:53:50 PM »

Welcome raec !!!!

I have to keep backing up when that puppy comes at me...feel like I'm gonna get slobbered on..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: March 19, 2009, 06:55:11 PM »

Welcome Raec. 

~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: March 19, 2009, 06:59:47 PM »

Im back from the groomers and see we still have no Docs! Sad Whats a girl to do without docs?
I know, we will probably get them tomorrow. But on page 40 there is a lovely pic of a girl eating a birthday cake. 

No documents yet?I'm gonna need more retail therapy. 
Great idea Trimm! 
SeaSearcher:  Love the bunny ears!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: March 19, 2009, 06:59:57 PM »

You guys are cracking me up with how to say my name!

Welcome Raec...glad you found us.  I too found that nazimod place first, but after reading for a couple of days...decided I couldn't post there because I had already came to the conclusion that the A's were covering, in collusion, or something.  Thank goodness someone mentioned SM somewhere else..and haven't left here since then.  So grateful they allowed me to join them.  

I too had that same observation/red flag about the chocks story George gave.  IIRC George called Cindy at work AFTER he called police to file a theft police report.  Then Cindy texted/called KC to tell her that she better bring the gas cans back because George was reporting it to the police....up drives KC..and the 'Gas- Can- Per- George- Story'.  

Nobody that has 'heard' that story has thought to ask George. (Greta, LE, FBI, etc.).  "Well, how about those wheel chocks George?"  The choices that we have to choose from is:

1.  He was so SHOCKED at KC's language (because he had never heard her speak that way before...yah right...she used it every other word per her phone calls from jail), and he totally forgot that he wanted  the chocks.

2.  He made up the story to make it appear that there wasn't any odor or body in the trunk that day and was covering/obstructing.

3.  He smelled the decomp./saw something that could have been Caylee and was complicit from there.

I agree, I think it's a combination of the 3... Honestly, George is a pansy, he's used to be used and abused from the females in that family that he doesn't know how to grow a pair and put his foot down.  I could totally see him getting his feelings hurt when one of them cuss him out:    ::MonkeyWaa::I'm gonna go eat worms! 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Twenty-three years ago Casey Anthony was born. But Thursday she sat <SNIP>

<SNIP>

I disagree...this is not the lowest point in her life...I believe she has a long to go before she hits bottom.. JMO

This would be about the right time (a year ago) that all her planning would have begun...for killing Caylee and making travel plans if she were allowed to go...

I agree that she hasn't hit bottom yet.  But I don't think we'll ever see her bottom (wait - huh?  lol!), unfortunately.  It's gonna be after she's convicted, and when the media and public doesn't give two spits about her anymore. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.