April 27, 2024, 02:30:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 269161 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #960 on: March 19, 2009, 08:56:14 PM »

Oh....SS....so happy to see you got some EARS......love it.  Did Brandi fix you up?

Of course !!!!! 

Boy we need some documents bad.......real bad !

She did a great job...love the Easter coffee dancing monkey too...can't wait for morning now.

Hopefully tomorrow we will get them... Looking forward to the ENTIRE video of Dom Casey.

You remember D. Casey's statement to Hoover "I know where Caylee is and we are going to GET her."

This says....

1.  He knew she was dead...we knew they knew that.

2.  He was going to GET her...not we are going to locate her, find her, etc. and call LE.....GET her..then what?  move her?  bury her?  bring her to Sindy?

Hate to think about what that would have meant had he found her.  Just glad that he didn't.

I asked about this earlier but never got a reply...Is that what we've seen already, just more of it...I didn't realize that only part of the video was released
I hope LE has Dom Casey's phone records to find out who was on the other end of that phone..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: March 19, 2009, 08:56:17 PM »

Warm welcome to all of our new monkeys and some not so new ones too!
We better get a doc dump soon.. I cant stop eating..!! 
At least I have had time to clean the house and participate in my offline life too!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: March 19, 2009, 08:59:20 PM »

and searching, please dont be so down.. I know what you are referring to, I was there and dont think some realize how they come off.. print can be a cold medium when there is no eye contact and sound to go with what is said..(((hugs to you))) 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: March 19, 2009, 09:02:09 PM »

Bluesygram and Missiontoconvict...is there room on your limb for me?  I totally agree with what both of you have written.

I personally feel Cindy is every bit as vile as her slore daughter.  I think she tortured KC  privately..but put up a
front in public...thus making KC's rage toward her what it is today.  I think this is going to be part of the defense.  IMO, Cincin's never been in denial...and I may stand alone...but I don't think she loved her granddaughter one iota..Caylee was just one more weapon in Cindy's arsenal.   

Sparing all my monkey friends my early life story, I got attached to this case for two reasons.   As soon as I saw Cindy on national TV I shuttered well before details of this witch's behavior became obvious to others...I knew what I was witnessing because I lived with a carbon copy brunette version of her, while very painful & difficult to endure in my youth the difference between me and Casey is I maintained an inner strength & fought the evil by overcoming adversity & vowing never to treat a human being like I was treated.   Succeeding in spite of people like this is a person's best weapon against them & a saving grace of sanity for a victim, its called breaking the cycle which I learned in hindsight as an educated adult I was instinctively doing.  While many can empathize with Casey in that respect,  it should be made clear that despite her battling this type of person or her own anti-social personality disorder she knew the difference between right and wrong, Casey knows what it felt like to be a victim which makes her harming her own child to the point of murder all the more heinous.   

Cindy and Casey to this day may feel that they loved Caylee & on some level I'm sure they did, but what she actuality was to both of them was a possession, a bargaining tool to advance their selfish motives & needs.  A pure heart does not mistreat or use their children as weapons & never lose sight of the precious gift of life no matter how twisted they are unless they choose to ignore the very instinct of a parent to protect their child & care for another with human being with their best welfare in mind first and foremost, period.

The second reason I was drawn to this case was not unlike unfortunately so many children, Caylee.   Caylee was as beautiful & adorable as my own daughter, as a blessed parent I related to her innocence, her right along with every child born to be given a life that is respected & cared for with unconditional love & sound judgment.

Capp ...............I don't even have the words right now.. except to say I am so glad you survived your experiences as a child and I am sure as a young adult as well.  You have so much of wisdom. My Grandmother always says "Listen to the voice of experience"  I do when ever I hear one, that must be why I hear yours so clearly.  Thank you

Your sweet words are very much appreciated - I just wanted to express that I (and others) CHOSE to be a survivor & later an advocate instead of using victimization as excuses for their own misconduct or mistreatment of others.  If you know what it feels like to be victimized there is no reason to continue living in a deep dark hole & drag others down there with you.  Life is precious & way too short to live it in continual pain & turmoil.  For those that find it more difficult to take those first steps, I empathize but I implore them by holding their hand in spirit to break the chains that bind them, their freedom will be the biggest gift they can give to themselves & the gift will be passed on tenfold.

Capp,
Now I know we need to do coffee! LOL  Survivor here, decided as a young child that victim shit gets you no where fast.  I told you the other night I have a crisis going on and it is all lethally surrounded in narcissism and a social path whom has turned his poison to a wee 16 year old and the 16 year old attempted suicide again.  One more day and I will know if there is fatal liver damage in the teen.  Some days I just want to pull my hair out, wondering why it is impossible for the morally correct things to just be done, not fought. 
Hugs and you look damn good in that SURVIVOR shirt! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: March 19, 2009, 09:03:07 PM »

Thanks for the update Capp.  Georgie giving his princess $100, un-frickin-believable!

That pizzes me off. 

O my sweet friend...cheer up more money in commissary only means packing on more pounds.   Shes in for a huge shock when she goes to the state pen for life, they dont have a catered extensive commissary there, in fact I dont think most county jails in this country have what OC jail offers - its totally ridiculous and unacceptable to me

CAPP
I agree and when she makes it to the big house the rules will be strickter... she wont have all her goodies .. not to mention other inmates when she hits the main population.. that will bully and steal from her and make her life miserable....
She thinks that she is quite the hotsy totsy now...also,I know that she probably is bored so she eats all the time... the pounds are packing on.......Before this case, I never even knew that there was an option of ordering from a "store" while in jail! I was shocked...
specially when I read today in one of the scandal sheets that poor OJ has lost 20 lbs in jail cause he only gets bologna or peanut butter sandwiches made from stale bread...ohhhhh..I feel really sorry for him don't you?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: March 19, 2009, 09:03:15 PM »

'Nite Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: March 19, 2009, 09:12:06 PM »

awwww i feel sad!!! nobody ever said welcome to the cage to me and i been here around 3 months....was there something i was soppose to do..when i joined..just wondering because i am very likeable...i promise..lol

I can't do fancy pics....

But, I want to tell you how much I love your posts and

WELCOME

LOVE MYBOYS
I FELT THE SAME AS YOU DID WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE!!! AND I AM STILL TRYING TO FIT IN!!!  SO DONT FEEL BAD THERE ARE A FEW GOOD FRIENDLY FOLKS HERE... IF YOU NEED A FRIEND IM HERE AS ARE  A FEW OTHERS LIKE CAPP .. DOLCE.. JOSEMAMA COOKIE..  SOME I CANT RECALL THEIR NAMES... JUST  DONT GO AWAY OK....
KATIE

Katie...thanks for the mention! right back at ya!
welcome to all the new monkeys from me too!
this is a great cage to be in....

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #967 on: March 19, 2009, 09:12:31 PM »

Thanks for the update Capp.  Georgie giving his princess $100, un-frickin-believable!

That pizzes me off. 
AWW POOR OJAY ...MAYBE HE WILL WILT AWAY AND DISAPPEAR INTO THE SUNSET .. NEVER TO BE SEEN OR HEARD AGAIN!!!

O my sweet friend...cheer up more money in commissary only means packing on more pounds.   Shes in for a huge shock when she goes to the state pen for life, they dont have a catered extensive commissary there, in fact I dont think most county jails in this country have what OC jail offers - its totally ridiculous and unacceptable to me

CAPP
I agree and when she makes it to the big house the rules will be strickter... she wont have all her goodies .. not to mention other inmates when she hits the main population.. that will bully and steal from her and make her life miserable....
She thinks that she is quite the hotsy totsy now...also,I know that she probably is bored so she eats all the time... the pounds are packing on.......Before this case, I never even knew that there was an option of ordering from a "store" while in jail! I was shocked...
specially when I read today in one of the scandal sheets that poor OJ has lost 20 lbs in jail cause he only gets bologna or peanut butter sandwiches made from stale bread...ohhhhh..I feel really sorry for him don't you?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #968 on: March 19, 2009, 09:12:48 PM »

That pizzes me off. 
SORRY FOR USING THE RED IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAPP

sorry I used the red it was not my intent woops !! oopsie ...I did a boobooo!!!
KatieKatie I did the red highlights. I was highlighting the reason for my happy dance.

Klaas, Muffy, did I do something wrong with the red? JSM will never highlight red again. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: March 19, 2009, 09:14:08 PM »

awwww i feel sad!!! nobody ever said welcome to the cage to me and i been here around 3 months....was there something i was soppose to do..when i joined..just wondering because i am very likeable...i promise..lol

I can't do fancy pics....

But, I want to tell you how much I love your posts and

WELCOME

LOVE MYBOYS
I FELT THE SAME AS YOU DID WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE!!! AND I AM STILL TRYING TO FIT IN!!!  SO DONT FEEL BAD THERE ARE A FEW GOOD FRIENDLY FOLKS HERE... IF YOU NEED A FRIEND IM HERE AS ARE  A FEW OTHERS LIKE CAPP .. DOLCE.. JOSEMAMA COOKIE..  SOME I CANT RECALL THEIR NAMES... JUST  DONT GO AWAY OK....
KATIE

Katie...thanks for the mention! right back at ya!
welcome to all the new monkeys from me too!
this is a great cage to be in....
your welcome cookie  you are one of my favorites!! you have always been so kind!!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #970 on: March 19, 2009, 09:15:28 PM »

That pizzes me off. 
SORRY FOR USING THE RED IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAPP

sorry I used the red it was not my intent woops !! oopsie ...I did a boobooo!!!
KatieKatie I did the red highlights. I was highlighting the reason for my happy dance.

Klaas, Muffy, did I do something wrong with the red? JSM will never highlight red again. 

lol joesmama
i thought i had done the red lol
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: March 19, 2009, 09:16:45 PM »

'Nite Monkeys. 

Good night Trimm!

And hello anyone still here!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: March 19, 2009, 09:16:58 PM »

Sea I don't remember if any documents ever said when they planned to go to PR? My monkey brain is fried. Does anyone know when they were making plans to go to PR in June/July?

And no this isn't the lowest point in her life. To KC, this is a high point in her life. She is eating up the media attention. I think the lowest point in her life will be when they stick a needle in her arm.  JMO JSM

PS Love your bunny ears!

I don't think there are docs about the planning but the trip was in June??? and I was thinking that mid march would have been the time to book tickets and make reservations..JMO

Thanks on the ears...I wanted something a little different but Brandi said I need to buy a yacht first    ...so I'll be saving my pennies until next Easter

Joe's Easter suit is great ...I didn't even know it was him until Boo commented
Thanks for the answer about the trip planning. I just can't remember when she started hanging out with Amy. I thought Amy was on the cruise ship during the spring. I am probably wrong as usual. When you buy the yacht can Josef and I join you on a 3 hour tour?

Okay monkeys, nothing naughty, just reminded me of Gilligans Island.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: March 19, 2009, 09:17:54 PM »

-------------------------SNIP
Her father deposited the money, not father, mother and brother, interesting. I'd like to know also where that tool is getting the money to put in her account also. And it is interesting about Cindy not wanting to babysit for Caylee, while Casey went on vacation. But my favorite is that Jose didn't come and help her celebrate, lover's spat perhaps?
Okay No Rose, I have been holding back saying it for two days and now I just can't hold back any longer................. casey didn't need jb today, she had smoked sausage for dinner.  Boooooooooooo hisssssssssss, I know!!!!!!!!!  Love me anyway monkeys, will be caught up soon!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #974 on: March 19, 2009, 09:17:56 PM »

Is this better Steel ?  I didn't want to post it for CC.. in case his pants caught fire again

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: March 19, 2009, 09:18:28 PM »

Spent the whole day decorating monkeys for Easter, so I missed the chance to welcome the new monkeys ...

Welcome New Monkeys!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #976 on: March 19, 2009, 09:19:14 PM »

Is this better Steel ?  I didn't want to post it for CC.. in case his pants caught fire again

What the heck is going on here? I come into the cage and see my pic plastered across the cage and A1 claiming to be me!!!! Where's the mod? IDENTITY THEFT!!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: March 19, 2009, 09:19:32 PM »

and searching, please dont be so down.. I know what you are referring to, I was there and dont think some realize how they come off.. print can be a cold medium when there is no eye contact and sound to go with what is said..(((hugs to you))) 

Searching...I was there as well and I know what you are referring to as well...brutal comes to mind....so sending hugs to you right next to flamom....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: March 19, 2009, 09:20:40 PM »

Night all monkeys. My computer is crapping out on me. I will check back tomorrow while I am at work. But first I am going to try and change Josef's avi. I get so confused when I see it and think that someone is posting the same words I just wrote.  How many more days to lent is over or Cindy goes to jail. Which ever falls first, I am eating pizza and wings. Love to all the new monkeys. JSM

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #979 on: March 19, 2009, 09:21:48 PM »

Nite Trimm, sweet dreams.

Capp, enjoyed the cake and DJ , though if he had been a hottie well... anyway Take care and see ya,

Hugs to both of you.

Any other monkeys I may have missed that are going for the night, Take care and hugs.

Flamom, thank you. I am sure trying to keep on going.. Least I have been able to post tonight and stay composed.  Smile  Though I realize that type is different then face to face, I tried to make my post clear that I was just letting her know she was not alone, My emotions and what I went through were not directed at her as they were taken and I was pretty clear what she was saying in her post back. It is all good, I am a big girl and bounce back.just trying to put it behind me.. Hoping for a doc dump tomorrow.. where is that doc dump. I think they are teasing us monkeys..
Not nice to tease the monkeys with the dangling of a doc dump just out of reach..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.