April 28, 2024, 07:25:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 269307 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: March 19, 2009, 09:22:13 PM »

Night all monkeys. My computer is crapping out on me. I will check back tomorrow while I am at work. But first I am going to try and change Josef's avi. I get so confused when I see it and think that someone is posting the same words I just wrote.  How many more days to lent is over or Cindy goes to jail. Which ever falls first, I am eating pizza and wings. Love to all the new monkeys. JSM

Good night JSM and Josef!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #981 on: March 19, 2009, 09:22:42 PM »

Thanks for the answer about the trip planning. I just can't remember when she started hanging out with Amy. I thought Amy was on the cruise ship during the spring. I am probably wrong as usual. When you buy the yacht can Josef and I join you on a 3 hour tour?

Okay monkeys, nothing naughty, just reminded me of Gilligans Island.

Sure...but considering the amount of experience I have boating..
we just might end up on Gilligans Island... would you be Ginge or Mary Ann ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: March 19, 2009, 09:23:59 PM »

awwww i feel sad!!! nobody ever said welcome to the cage to me and i been here around 3 months....was there something i was soppose to do..when i joined..just wondering because i am very likeable...i promise..lol

I can't do fancy pics....

But, I want to tell you how much I love your posts and

WELCOME

LOVE MYBOYS
I FELT THE SAME AS YOU DID WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE!!! AND I AM STILL TRYING TO FIT IN!!!  SO DONT FEEL BAD THERE ARE A FEW GOOD FRIENDLY FOLKS HERE... IF YOU NEED A FRIEND IM HERE AS ARE  A FEW OTHERS LIKE CAPP .. DOLCE.. JOSEMAMA COOKIE..  SOME I CANT RECALL THEIR NAMES... JUST  DONT GO AWAY OK....
KATIE

Katie...thanks for the mention! right back at ya!
welcome to all the new monkeys from me too!
this is a great cage to be in....
your welcome cookie  you are one of my favorites!! you have always been so kind!!

Wow! thanks again...I am very flattered...right back at ya again!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #983 on: March 19, 2009, 09:24:45 PM »

Is this better Steel ?  I didn't want to post it for CC.. in case his pants caught fire again

What the heck is going on here? I come into the cage and see my pic plastered across the cage and A1 claiming to be me!!!! Where's the mod? IDENTITY THEFT!!!!   

Boo - I knew that was you all along.  A1 has blonde hair!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: March 19, 2009, 09:25:20 PM »

Oh....SS....so happy to see you got some EARS......love it.  Did Brandi fix you up?

Of course !!!!! 

Boy we need some documents bad.......real bad !

She did a great job...love the Easter coffee dancing monkey too...can't wait for morning now.

Hopefully tomorrow we will get them... Looking forward to the ENTIRE video of Dom Casey.

You remember D. Casey's statement to Hoover "I know where Caylee is and we are going to GET her."

This says....

1.  He knew she was dead...we knew they knew that.

2.  He was going to GET her...not we are going to locate her, find her, etc. and call LE.....GET her..then what?  move her?  bury her?  bring her to Sindy?

Hate to think about what that would have meant had he found her.  Just glad that he didn't.

I am thankful that he did not find the remains as well.  I have a feeling that with Sindy mentioning that area was checked before to LE that she was in the driver seat or at least reading the road map to Dom before he went out there.  I shudder at the thought of what may have taken place if him actually did find the remains and brought them back to Sindy.  His actions on the video showed that he had no regard at all for preserving any evidence when he was searching.

Boy...that is the understatement of the year!!  He sure looked like he was trying to DESTROY any evidence.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #985 on: March 19, 2009, 09:26:20 PM »

Thanks for the update Capp.  Georgie giving his princess $100, un-frickin-believable!

That pizzes me off. 
SORRY FOR USING THE RED IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O my sweet friend...cheer up more money in commissary only means packing on more pounds.   Shes in for a huge shock when she goes to the state pen for life, they dont have a catered extensive commissary there, in fact I dont think most county jails in this country have what OC jail offers - its totally ridiculous and unacceptable to me

CAPP
I agree and when she makes it to the big house the rules will be strickter... she wont have all her goodies .. not to mention other inmates when she hits the main population.. that will bully and steal from her and make her life miserable....

sorry I used the red it was not my intent woops !! oopsie ...I did a boobooo!!!
KatieKatie I did the red highlights. I was highlighting the reason for my happy dance.

Klaas, Muffy, did I do something wrong with the red? JSM will never highlight red again. 

lol joesmama
i thought i had done the red lol
No it was me. Sorry Monkeys

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: March 19, 2009, 09:27:43 PM »

JSM .. you look great.  lol

Sleep well, kiss Josef for me Wink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #987 on: March 19, 2009, 09:27:53 PM »

Night all monkeys. My computer is crapping out on me. I will check back tomorrow while I am at work. But first I am going to try and change Josef's avi. I get so confused when I see it and think that someone is posting the same words I just wrote.  How many more days to lent is over or Cindy goes to jail. Which ever falls first, I am eating pizza and wings. Love to all the new monkeys. JSM

Nite Brandi, I hope you don't mind I changed my avi. I kept getting confused when I didn't see Josef's big ears. I love the one I have now. Thanks again.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: March 19, 2009, 09:28:17 PM »

Is this better Steel ?  I didn't want to post it for CC.. in case his pants caught fire again

What the heck is going on here? I come into the cage and see my pic plastered across the cage and A1 claiming to be me!!!! Where's the mod? IDENTITY THEFT!!!!   

I don't think sooooo...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: March 19, 2009, 09:28:43 PM »

awwww i feel sad!!! nobody ever said welcome to the cage to me and i been here around 3 months....was there something i was soppose to do..when i joined..just wondering because i am very likeable...i promise..lol

I can't do fancy pics....

But, I want to tell you how much I love your posts and

WELCOME

LOVE MYBOYS
I FELT THE SAME AS YOU DID WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE!!! AND I AM STILL TRYING TO FIT IN!!!  SO DONT FEEL BAD THERE ARE A FEW GOOD FRIENDLY FOLKS HERE... IF YOU NEED A FRIEND IM HERE AS ARE  A FEW OTHERS LIKE CAPP .. DOLCE.. JOSEMAMA COOKIE..  SOME I CANT RECALL THEIR NAMES... JUST  DONT GO AWAY OK....
KATIE

Katie...thanks for the mention! right back at ya!
welcome to all the new monkeys from me too!
this is a great cage to be in....

Welcome KatieKatie  ~  Luvmyboys 

I just baked a new batch...and I will share with you both.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: March 19, 2009, 09:28:59 PM »

Nite Brandi, I hope you don't mind I changed my avi. I kept getting confused when I didn't see Josef's big ears. I love the one I have now. Thanks again.

Glad you are getting use of lots of them I made!

You are very welcome!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: March 19, 2009, 09:29:17 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031909caylee_doll_off_market

Caylee doll off the
market

----------------------SNIP
So if Conway did this, I guess $indy hold the copyright on caylee's name.  Sick bioctch - there is how georgie is getting the pocket change to feed the munchies account.  They are selling Caylee's name, pics and story and will prosecute anyone who uses it.  I actually wish JB would sue them for casey to have the copyright - because if i remember correct there is a law that prevents her from profiting off a crime victim WHEN she is convicted.  All IMHO, $indy if you are reading!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: March 19, 2009, 09:30:24 PM »

Oh....SS....so happy to see you got some EARS......love it.  Did Brandi fix you up?

Of course !!!!! 

Boy we need some documents bad.......real bad !

She did a great job...love the Easter coffee dancing monkey too...can't wait for morning now.

Hopefully tomorrow we will get them... Looking forward to the ENTIRE video of Dom Casey.

You remember D. Casey's statement to Hoover "I know where Caylee is and we are going to GET her."

This says....

1.  He knew she was dead...we knew they knew that.

2.  He was going to GET her...not we are going to locate her, find her, etc. and call LE.....GET her..then what?  move her?  bury her?  bring her to Sindy?

Hate to think about what that would have meant had he found her.  Just glad that he didn't.

I asked about this earlier but never got a reply...Is that what we've seen already, just more of it...I didn't realize that only part of the video was released
I hope LE has Dom Casey's phone records to find out who was on the other end of that phone..

IIRC...the entire video is like 10-15 min...and we only saw approx. 2 min.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: March 19, 2009, 09:35:19 PM »

Never mind - Searching was not referring to neither of those.  However, I think I've seen about every known pic out there. 
Welcome to the cage! I posted this a few days ago, so it is handy.........BUTT Be warned casey drops her pants on pic 11 and me thinks her thong or jeans are too tight - left a mark!
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4885720/Casey-Anthony-Casey-Anthony-party-pictures
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: March 19, 2009, 09:44:49 PM »

Thank you all again for the warm welcome.  Lets hope they release some docs tomorrow!

See you tomorrow.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: March 19, 2009, 09:52:31 PM »

Spent the whole day decorating monkeys for Easter, so I missed the chance to welcome the new monkeys ...

Welcome New Monkeys!
That welcome sign is from me too!  LOL - I can only do monkeys! 
Brandi - thanks for all the pretty avi's and for all you do for us not so graphically savy monkeys!  Later in the week, I will stop in your "shop" I might mix things up next time and use my teacup poodle again in some way!
Okay, back OT! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #996 on: March 19, 2009, 09:58:19 PM »

-------------------------SNIP
Her father deposited the money, not father, mother and brother, interesting. I'd like to know also where that tool is getting the money to put in her account also. And it is interesting about Cindy not wanting to babysit for Caylee, while Casey went on vacation. But my favorite is that Jose didn't come and help her celebrate, lover's spat perhaps?
Okay No Rose, I have been holding back saying it for two days and now I just can't hold back any longer................. casey didn't need jb today, she had smoked sausage for dinner.  Boooooooooooo hisssssssssss, I know!!!!!!!!!  Love me anyway monkeys, will be caught up soon!
That's true, and she had two other men lawyers, so all is well in Casey's world. 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: March 19, 2009, 10:04:47 PM »

Natural? 

Are you asking if the carpet matches the curtains????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: March 19, 2009, 10:09:18 PM »

O/T

NEW BLINK POST IN THE HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/19/haleigh-cummings-case-ron-cummings-hires-attorneys/
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: March 19, 2009, 10:12:29 PM »

Thanks Klaas...I'm not surprised...I haven't posted over there as I don't know much about that case..thanks again for the update

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.