April 28, 2024, 07:19:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 269304 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1020 on: March 19, 2009, 11:53:14 PM »

OT

I don't think we have a thread for this story ?? but I know others were interested....here's an update...I hope it's OK here

Update
6:46 p.m.
Girl found in NE Salem wasn't reported missing until today

March 19, 2009

A 4-year-old girl found wandering in northeast Salem was not known by her family to be missing until the next day when he mother went to wake her up and she was gone.
Salem police found Esther wandering near Roselawn Drive and Burlington Street NE Wednesday evening, police spokesman Lt. Dave Okada said.
Advertisement

Police took the girl around the neighborhood to find her family, but were unsuccessful. Esther was turned over to the Department of Human Services.
No one called to report a missing child Wednesday, and it wasn’t until Thursday morning that police heard of a family reporting a missing a child.
Officials found the girl’s mother, Vera Lavukina, 41. No one in her family noticed Esther’s absence, likely because she often put herself to bed, Okada said.
Thursday morning, Lavukina took some of her children to appointments and had returned home to wake the rest when she noticed Esther’s absence, Okada said.
— Stacey Barchenger

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/article/20090319/UPDATE/90319038

hmmm...who was watching the other kids ?? Dad ?? no mention of him....gonna follow this a bit longer but I'm glad the little girl is OK and safe now...sounds like kids watching kids

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: March 19, 2009, 11:53:50 PM »

Good night monkeys.
Big hugs to all.

Hugs back at you.   Good night.

I'm outta here, too!   Night!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: March 19, 2009, 11:53:54 PM »

Good night monkeys.
Big hugs to all.
Night - left you a message back on 49.  Look in the am.  No reply needed!
Goodnight!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: March 19, 2009, 11:54:42 PM »

Good night monkeys.
Big hugs to all.

Good Night Searching...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: March 19, 2009, 11:56:04 PM »

OT

I don't think we have a thread for this story ?? but I know others were interested....here's an update...I hope it's OK here

Update

March 19, 2009

A 4-year-old girl found wandering in northeast Salem was not known by her family to be missing until the next day when he mother went to wake her up and she was gone.
Salem police found Esther wandering near Roselawn Drive and Burlington Street NE Wednesday evening, police spokesman Lt. Dave Okada said.
Advertisement

Police took the girl around the neighborhood to find her family, but were unsuccessful. Esther was turned over to the Department of Human Services.
No one called to report a missing child Wednesday, and it wasn’t until Thursday morning that police heard of a family reporting a missing a child.
Officials found the girl’s mother, Vera Lavukina, 41. No one in her family noticed Esther’s absence, likely because she often put herself to bed, Okada said.
Thursday morning, Lavukina took some of her children to appointments and had returned home to wake the rest when she noticed Esther’s absence, Okada said.
— Stacey Barchenger

hmmm...who was watching the other kids ?? Dad ?? no mention of him....gonna follow this a bit longer but I'm glad the little girl is OK and safe now...sounds like kids watching kids
<a href="http://[i][b][color=brown][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][i][b]hi there seasearcher<br />thanks for the post&nbsp; sweetie. that was sad that it wasnt reported... thank you for sharing this with us.. god bless<br />Katie[/b][/i][/font][/font][/color][/b][/i]" target="_blank">http://[i][b][color=brown][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][i][b]hi there seasearcher<br />thanks for the post&nbsp; sweetie. that was sad that it wasnt reported... thank you for sharing this with us.. god bless<br />Katie[/b][/i][/font][/font][/color][/b][/i]</a>
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: March 19, 2009, 11:56:47 PM »

Good night, monkeys. I've only had time to lurk on and off. Thought I'd leave you all with this quote:

"When you want to put your child to sleep, you sing a lullaby. You don't give it chloroform."

—Nancy Grace
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: March 19, 2009, 11:57:28 PM »

Searching,
It is not there now.  Anywho, must have closed additional window before posting.  But, went and looked and I decided a few weeks ago to stay here.  Funny how different stories take a different feel.  You did nothing wrong and you just stay here with us, cause we lovers you!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1027 on: March 19, 2009, 11:57:35 PM »

OT

Update

March 19, 2009

Advertisement

— Stacey Barchenger

<a href="http://[i][b][color=brown][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][i][b]hi there seasearcher<br />thanks for the post&nbsp; sweetie. that was sad that it wasnt reported... thank you for sharing this with us.. god bless<br />Katie[/b][/i][/font][/font][/color][/b][/i]" target="_blank">http://[i][b][color=brown][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][i][b]hi there seasearcher<br />thanks for the post&nbsp; sweetie. that was sad that it wasnt reported... thank you for sharing this with us.. god bless<br />Katie[/b][/i][/font][/font][/color][/b][/i]</a>
Good post! seasearcher thanks.. I enjoy reading your osts , you are very articulate.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: March 19, 2009, 11:58:52 PM »

OT

Update

March 19, 2009

Advertisement

— Stacey Barchenger

Good post! seasearcher thanks.. I enjoy reading your osts , you are very articulate.
l
sorry seasearcher I LEFT OUT THE 'P'  CUZ i WAS RUNNING TO PEE LOL
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: March 20, 2009, 12:00:28 AM »

Hi All,

A warm welcome to the new monkeys.

Hope all the sleepy monkeys sleep well.

Love all the Easter icons.  Way cool.

Does anyone know who the guy is, in this picture with kc?  He seems to not quite fit the bill for her usual drinking buddies.  IMHO

A.

Life IS Good!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: March 20, 2009, 12:01:02 AM »

Good night, monkeys. I've only had time to lurk on and off. Thought I'd leave you all with this quote:

"When you want to put your child to sleep, you sing a lullaby. You don't give it chloroform."

—Nancy Grace
RMCALO
RIGHT ON SING LULLABYES .. NOT HERES YOUR DOSE OF CLOROFORM LULLABYE
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: March 20, 2009, 12:02:27 AM »

uh oh forgot to link that phot, ss. A.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18834633/detail.html

Life IS Good!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1032 on: March 20, 2009, 12:03:23 AM »

Hi All,

Does anyone know who the guy is, in this picture with kc?  He seems to not quite fit the bill for her usual drinking buddies.  IMHO

A.

THEY DIDNT LOOK TO PLEASED TO BE IN EACHOTHERS COMPANY...LIKE A BLIND DATE .. HEY I WENT ON A BLIND DATE ONCE!! HE WAS SET UP BY A FRIEND OF MINE AND GUESS WHAT I COULDNT FIGURE WHY HE WASNT MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH ME.. GUESS>>>???? HE WAS LITERALY BLIND!!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1033 on: March 20, 2009, 12:06:04 AM »

OT

Update

March 19, 2009

Advertisement

— Stacey Barchenger

l
hope its not a blind date!! LIKE MY NIGHTMARE I HAD HE WAS ACTUALY BLIND!!
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: March 20, 2009, 12:06:44 AM »

Hi All,

A.

THEY DIDNT LOOK TO PLEASED TO BE IN EACHOTHERS COMPANY...LIKE A BLIND DATE .. HEY I WENT ON A BLIND DATE ONCE!! HE WAS SET UP BY A FRIEND OF MINE AND GUESS WHAT I COULDNT FIGURE WHY HE WASNT MAKING EYE CONTACT WITH ME.. GUESS>>>???? HE WAS LITERALY BLIND!!

Forgive me, but really am lol. How funny.

A.

Life IS Good!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: March 20, 2009, 12:08:28 AM »

OT

Update

March 19, 2009

Advertisement

— Stacey Barchenger

l

Now I have to...

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1036 on: March 20, 2009, 12:09:15 AM »

Hello everyone!  I've been at Disney.. our relatives came down from Indiana...iit was my niece's 30th birthday, she shares it w/Casey BLAH!!!!

Well I just got home to see the news on tv that Padilla is interested in purchasing the place where Caylee was found.  I am like 10 pages behind, but I'm guessing you all already knew about that. 

You went to Disney ! I hope you had fun !

I didn't hear that news about LP...but I've been off for about an hour, is there a link ?
TIA
mags did you enjoy yourself at disneyland? hell who wouldnt??? glas your back its always great to see you and read your posts god bless 'katie
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1037 on: March 20, 2009, 12:10:16 AM »

Katie,

My hubby would like to know...
Regarding kc and a possible blind date, "Would a blind date, to her, be a customer she had not met before?"

A.

Life IS Good!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: March 20, 2009, 12:14:10 AM »

Hi All,

A.

I don't know but I remember the pic...It didn't get questioned....KC looks a bit more serious in her posture, could it be one of the managers at Fusions ? not one of he abnormal friends, his fingers aren't pointing in all directions

Just thinking out loud....

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1039 on: March 20, 2009, 12:15:02 AM »

Thank you all again for the warm welcome.  Lets hope they release some docs tomorrow!

See you tomorrow.

excuse my typeo's I just discovered a lump on the back of my head and have been feeling disoriented and dyslexic at times. cant get my thoughts togther.. so excuse  me If I make no sense.... I will do my best .. I am  here daily as  halth permits... dunno how bad yet... but I enjoy being here . I wake up here and go to bed here..
misskatie
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.