June 16, 2024, 04:20:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #27 3/14/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 96210 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2009, 01:42:44 PM »

OMG!!!  Here is my morning so far!!  No kids, no husband!!  Just some mytime!!   

Not quite!!  Baby squirrel is squealing non stop for his Mama!!  My dogs are going crazy!  One dog fell in the pool, bathed him, another fell in pool, now bathing all 5!!  Which is not my job!!  Some one (dog) throw up on my bed!!  Washing all the bedding now!!  Saw a large black snake!!  It is gone now........but where did he go?   

A lighted flamingo fell over and ripped the pool screen which I just had all redone!!  Daughter is now calling wants rides and money!!   

I need a vacation!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2009, 02:09:08 PM »

OMG!!!  Here is my morning so far!!  No kids, no husband!!  Just some mytime!!   

Not quite!!  Baby squirrel is squealing non stop for his Mama!!  My dogs are going crazy!  One dog fell in the pool, bathed him, another fell in pool, now bathing all 5!!  Which is not my job!!  Some one (dog) throw up on my bed!!  Washing all the bedding now!!  Saw a large black snake!!  It is gone now........but where did he go?   

A lighted flamingo fell over and ripped the pool screen which I just had all redone!!  Daughter is now calling wants rides and money!!   

I need a vacation!!   
Wow that sounds awful - is it still Friday the 13th???  Yesterday I went to mail the Grandbabies Easter clothes.  I was walking in the post office and "kissed" the baby blue polo I was sending to my Grandson.  Tried to remove with soap in the post office bathroom - no, no. Ran down to the cleaners, they said they could get it off, but the shirt wouldnt look new.  Ran back to the shopping center, spent another $30.00 for baby blue shirt - ran back to post office to mail  all - ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2009, 03:02:42 PM »

Out of respect for Natalee and her family I thought I would post this in Musings rather than a missing person forum. This is in response to some of the post from Natalee thread last night.

I have said this before and I will say it again , I have belonged to Scared Monkeys since June 2005 . I do not have the post count so many of you do because of  seldom posting here the last few years. I have never deserted Natalee and she is always in my prayers. Just as so many of you who belong to SM are. I also belong to Blogs For Natalee and to Gold Monkeys. I even took the name SM Sam on Gold Monkeys out of respect for the members and moderators of  SM. So of course it bothers me to see some of the infighting going on. I am also a strongly opinionated person but I also do not like dissension. At Gold Monkeys I feel free to express my opinion without being attacked verbally for those opinions. So yes I am posting on Shango. I also see when things get slow on Natalee  here at SM we all go back to the beginning. Hoping to find anything we may have missed.

I have no idea what happened to Caps. So I can't answer that question.

Quote from Janet " I believe that freedom of speech implies that each of us should be allowed to make an informed stand on the issues from his or her perspective without fear of being labeled bias.  Since when did bias become a dirty work?"

It bothers me to see how some are attacked for having their own opinions. I really thought most of you were bigger than that. Janet this part was not directed at you specifically  just your post gave me a way to make a point. It appears to me that some are allowed to have opinions while others are not, without being attacked verbally for doing so.

Quote from Art Colley "If they disagree with something, why not just disagree and move on?
Do they know how hateful and insane they appear to anyone that happens to see that crap?"

Is that why you deleted all of your post at Gold Monkeys before moving on? Be careful what you say here because you do not get to delete post here.

Klaasend this is not meant to offend anyone. I really and truly mean that. I just thought it was time to express my opinion.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

View Profile WWW

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 -
« Reply #158 on: Today at 08:25:58 PM »

You know I'm reading over at GM and shaking my head.  Not just at what ldstlou posted but at what they are doing.

It appears they are going over Shango stuff again.  My question is, I thought Capslock solved the riddle?  What happened to Caps

witness?  Seems to me everyone now posting at GM is starting from scratch to include Johan posting photos of Joran and Michael with

the belt around Michaels neck, OLD CRAP from nearly 4 years ago.  WTF?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

View Profile WWW

« Reply #169 on: Today at 08:38:01 PM »

Maybe they'll send BTgirl or Sam over to explain what happened to Caps 

Gold Monkey Chat Bar 6 Users Active:
 Carnut, Lalas, SunFreak, Sam, BTButt, CP,

Tamikosmom
Monkey All Star

View Profile

« Reply #150 on: Today at 06:38:07 PM »

Snipped

I will take a Julia Renfro or a Refugee anyday.  I respect bias reporting over unbias reporting anyday.  I know where the reporter stands in

relation to my position.

I believe that freedom of speech implies that each of us should be allowed to make an informed stand on the issues from his or her

perspective without fear of being labeled bias.  Since when did bias become a dirty work?

To date ... Beth Holloway and ... only Beth Holloway ... has had the guts to do that.

Janet

Artcolley
Scared Monkey

View Profile

« Reply #178 on: Today at 09:08:52 PM »

YOu know, I am almost embarassed for them at GM with all that childish nonsense posted on that front page.
*notice: I said ALMOST!

But the thought does strike me that this is nothing but a Pi*sing contest for some of them. Natalee has been long lost in their hatefulness.
I honestly do NOT understand this at all.

The link to the post that are quoted
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4675.160

Just a swinging with the tribe
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2009, 03:31:41 PM »

Hi Sam.... silent

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2009, 03:36:12 PM »

Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl, & CBB....I volunteered you all to take part in a Monkey Bail Out Fund Benefit...you're raising money in case Peanut and Searching get arrested*.  Dolce asked me to check the balance in the Bail Out account and we're running really low so she & A-1 are putting on a fashion show, and I needed to round up a few more acts...Flossy is doing a little Burlesque number so you all are the comedy part of the show...oh yeah and Wyks is on stand-by in case of any of you get Baker Acted!   

*They're going on a reconnaissance mission..I don't know details...I'm just crunchin' the numbers! 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2009, 03:37:52 PM »

Hi Sam.... silent

Hi Mere , nice to see you and all the ones reading here today.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2009, 03:42:26 PM »

eep, im so excited! 

i just got a call from my sil, she has a friend from the next state over whos moving to a no pets apartment and was looking for someone to adopt her little girl kitty. i had agreed to do so, but wasnt sure as to the exact date shed be arriving. theyre on their way now and should be here in about 3 hours... i cant wait to meet the little sweetheart, theres no way i can go back to sleep now!

Awwww...that is so sweet!  I love cats and kittens and would have many of them if I weren't sent into an instant asthma attack just by being in the same room with them!  Will you post a picture of her?

My Kitty has asthma. Sometimes, he gets asthma attacks from stress (if he sees another cat through the window, for example) and sometimes, it's his heart problems that cause him to not breathe right. He also has stomach/intestinal cancer but it's somewhat under control with medication.

Kitty is my best friend and like all cats, he believes he is smarter than any human and he is head of household, the Boss of all Bosses. He actually should qualify as a medical assist animal because he wakes me up when my sleep apnea makes me stop breathing for too long or when my Mom is doing something odd like yanking out her oxygen cannula. Kitty is quite the tattletale on my Mom and she knows it. A couple of times, I've glanced over at her bed and see she's pulled her blanket up over her face and I go to see what's the matter, and she's scrunched down in there giggling because she's taken off her oxygen (again) and she's hiding from Kitty.

He's saved her life three times when her blood sugar was too low. He thinks he's Lassie and he comes and gets me and claws on my leg and meows and I have to follow him or look where he wants and then I check my Mom out just to satisfy the cat. Three times, I couldn't get her to wake up and when I tested her blood sugar, itwas way too low and I'll give her orange juice through her feeding tube and then I call 911. Thanks to Kitty.

Kitty is my little love bug but he can be a terror. My ex-boyfriend was afraid to stay alone in the house with Kitty. Kitty hated him and they had a few conflicts of will with Kitty always being the winner and my ex-boyfriend minus some skin on his arm, lol.

When the nurses come here to take care of my Mom, they always look to see that I've locked Kitty up in his room before they try to draw blood. Kitty is extremely protective of my Mom and will hurt anyone who makes my Mom cry out in pain. So he's not allowed in the room when it's time to do painful stuff.

Kitty is jealous of the computer and often will demand that I hold him and  cuddle him even as I'm typing on the keyboard. He'll watch the monitor screen if I'm playing a game but it's not like real TV so he gets bored. Kitty loves watching TV when it's people talking but he doesn't care for Animal Planet.

Sometimes, my Mom is very disoriented and doesn't know she's in her own house or is scared for some other reason and if I put Kitty on her bed, she knows where she is because Kitty wouldn't be anywhere but home and she doesn't get afraid because she knows Kitty will protect her. Sometimes, they're tattletales on each other but sometimes, they're co-conspirators.

Kitty
The only man in my life.

That is such a touching story!!  I love Kitty too!! 

P.S.  I love your writing style too!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2009, 03:45:13 PM »

Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl, & CBB....I volunteered you all to take part in a Monkey Bail Out Fund Benefit...you're raising money in case Peanut and Searching get arrested*.  Dolce asked me to check the balance in the Bail Out account and we're running really low so she & A-1 are putting on a fashion show, and I needed to round up a few more acts...Flossy is doing a little Burlesque number so you all are the comedy part of the show...oh yeah and Wyks is on stand-by in case of any of you get Baker Acted!   

*They're going on a reconnaissance mission..I don't know details...I'm just crunchin' the numbers! 

Count me in!!   
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2009, 03:48:45 PM »

Count me in!!   

You'll get ****STAR BILLING****

Especially after the day you had...(((((mytime)))))
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2009, 03:49:34 PM »

Hi Sam!!

Hope all is well and you are feeling ok!!  I wish you drop by more often!! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2009, 03:54:55 PM »

Count me in!!   

Oh, I was just hoping for the Baker Act part!!   

Tell Peanut she better be nice to me if she wants me to stay pretend to be sane!!  LOL
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2009, 04:01:54 PM »

Count me in!!   

Oh, I was just hoping for the Baker Act part!!   

Tell Peanut she better be nice to me if she wants me to stay pretend to be sane!!  LOL

LOL...I'm not tryin' to start anything...but...somebody's talkin' 'bout somebody goin' to hell in a handbasket.   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2009, 04:02:57 PM »

Count me in!!   

But what about my crappy day yesterday?????

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2009, 04:05:27 PM »

Mytime...I'm at work today playing with everybody else's money  (actually taxes)...but I'm calling my bff to see if she wants to go get some drinks/dinner...I'll have a toast to you and stop back in later to see if you all have your "act" together. 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2009, 04:06:20 PM »

Well numbersgirl if you look at my avatar you can see I may be up for some pole dancing.

Count me in!!   

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2009, 04:06:56 PM »

Count me in!!   

A-1...I'll make sure that Dolce puts you in the most stunning gown ever...Oh..and you get first choice on who will accompany you on the catwalk 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2009, 04:08:30 PM »

Count me in!!   

A-1...I'll make sure that Dolce puts you in the most stunning gown ever...Oh..and you get first choice on who will accompany you on the catwalk 
Cool, I cant wait.  Better go get my hair/nails done.  Fake bake.......hmmmm what else???  Eyebrows......

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2009, 04:10:13 PM »

Well numbersgirl if you look at my avatar you can see I may be up for some pole dancing.

HI all and thanks for the welcome Mytime. I messed up the last quote lets see if this one is any better.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2009, 04:10:51 PM »

Count me in!!   

*blushing*...Sam, I had no idea you had talents in that area...well..let's see now...I can't have Flossy upstaging you..Hmmm..I know!  I'll set up a special VIP area, charge twice the original price, and you will be our featured
entertainment...now, do we have any Monkeys with bartending skills?  **tapping on calculator again**
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2009, 04:11:56 PM »

Yep, that would be Bearly the Barkeep!!!

Count me in!!   

*blushing*...Sam, I had no idea you had talents in that area...well..let's see now...I can't have Flossy upstaging you..Hmmm..I know!  I'll set up a special VIP area, charge twice the original price, and you will be our featured
entertainment...now, do we have any Monkeys with bartending skills?  **tapping on calculator again**

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.