June 16, 2024, 04:23:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #27 3/14/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 96212 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2009, 04:13:53 PM »

Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl, & CBB....I volunteered you all to take part in a Monkey Bail Out Fund Benefit...you're raising money in case Peanut and Searching get arrested*.  Dolce asked me to check the balance in the Bail Out account and we're running really low so she & A-1 are putting on a fashion show, and I needed to round up a few more acts...Flossy is doing a little Burlesque number so you all are the comedy part of the show...oh yeah and Wyks is on stand-by in case of any of you get Baker Acted!   

*They're going on a reconnaissance mission..I don't know details...I'm just crunchin' the numbers! 

Count me in!!   

You'll get ****STAR BILLING****

Especially after the day you had...(((((mytime)))))

Oh, I was just hoping for the Baker Act part!!   

Tell Peanut she better be nice to me if she wants me to stay pretend to be sane!!  LOL

LOL...I'm not tryin' to start anything...but...somebody's talkin' 'bout somebody goin' to hell in a handbasket.   

Psstt....it is Bud's Girl!!  Ask Jackie!!   
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2009, 04:19:04 PM »

Oh Bearly.......A-1 says you possess bartending skills? 

I can't wait till they all get in here tonight and find out they're puttin' on a show!  hehehe
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2009, 04:19:48 PM »

Mytime...I'm at work today playing with everybody else's money  (actually taxes)...but I'm calling my bff to see if she wants to go get some drinks/dinner...I'll have a toast to you and stop back in later to see if you all have your "act" together. 

Oh the baby squirrel is still screeching!!  Where is his Mama??   

Well, I am suppose to have a date with my husband..........so I may not get back unit late but we pull something together!!   

I am kinda hoping he is tired from golf.........I have had a heck of day!!   
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2009, 04:25:38 PM »

Hi Sam!!!

i don't know if any of you have heard of Duffy....her music is great...just thought i would share:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=4687.100;num_replies=112

Regrets, I've had a few......
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2009, 06:19:52 PM »

Absolutely fab to hear that everyone is in on Operation Monkey Funding Galla...or OMFG for short. 

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2009, 06:55:17 PM »

Hi Sam!!!

i don't know if any of you have heard of Duffy....her music is great...just thought i would share:

Hi Back at you JUJU. That link just took me to my sign in page or post reply.Looking forward to the gala and now find I may have messed up my computer by clicking your link.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2009, 06:57:28 PM »

Bringing this forward so it does not get lost.

Out of respect for Natalee and her family I thought I would post this in Musings rather than a missing person forum. This is in response to some of the post from Natalee thread last night.

I have said this before and I will say it again , I have belonged to Scared Monkeys since June 2005 . I do not have the post count so many of you do because of  seldom posting here the last few years. I have never deserted Natalee and she is always in my prayers. Just as so many of you who belong to SM are. I also belong to Blogs For Natalee and to Gold Monkeys. I even took the name SM Sam on Gold Monkeys out of respect for the members and moderators of  SM. So of course it bothers me to see some of the infighting going on. I am also a strongly opinionated person but I also do not like dissension. At Gold Monkeys I feel free to express my opinion without being attacked verbally for those opinions. So yes I am posting on Shango. I also see when things get slow on Natalee  here at SM we all go back to the beginning. Hoping to find anything we may have missed.

I have no idea what happened to Caps. So I can't answer that question.

Quote from Janet " I believe that freedom of speech implies that each of us should be allowed to make an informed stand on the issues from his or her perspective without fear of being labeled bias.  Since when did bias become a dirty work?"

It bothers me to see how some are attacked for having their own opinions. I really thought most of you were bigger than that. Janet this part was not directed at you specifically  just your post gave me a way to make a point. It appears to me that some are allowed to have opinions while others are not, without being attacked verbally for doing so.

Quote from Art Colley "If they disagree with something, why not just disagree and move on?
Do they know how hateful and insane they appear to anyone that happens to see that crap?"

Is that why you deleted all of your post at Gold Monkeys before moving on? Be careful what you say here because you do not get to delete post here.

Klaasend this is not meant to offend anyone. I really and truly mean that. I just thought it was time to express my opinion.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

View Profile WWW

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 -
« Reply #158 on: Today at 08:25:58 PM »

You know I'm reading over at GM and shaking my head.  Not just at what ldstlou posted but at what they are doing.

It appears they are going over Shango stuff again.  My question is, I thought Capslock solved the riddle?  What happened to Caps

witness?  Seems to me everyone now posting at GM is starting from scratch to include Johan posting photos of Joran and Michael with

the belt around Michaels neck, OLD CRAP from nearly 4 years ago.  WTF?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

View Profile WWW

« Reply #169 on: Today at 08:38:01 PM »

Maybe they'll send BTgirl or Sam over to explain what happened to Caps

Gold Monkey Chat Bar 6 Users Active:
 Carnut, Lalas, SunFreak, Sam, BTButt, CP,

Tamikosmom
Monkey All Star

View Profile

« Reply #150 on: Today at 06:38:07 PM »

Snipped

I will take a Julia Renfro or a Refugee anyday.  I respect bias reporting over unbias reporting anyday.  I know where the reporter stands in

relation to my position.

I believe that freedom of speech implies that each of us should be allowed to make an informed stand on the issues from his or her

perspective without fear of being labeled bias.  Since when did bias become a dirty work?

To date ... Beth Holloway and ... only Beth Holloway ... has had the guts to do that.

Janet

Artcolley
Scared Monkey

View Profile

« Reply #178 on: Today at 09:08:52 PM »

YOu know, I am almost embarassed for them at GM with all that childish nonsense posted on that front page.
*notice: I said ALMOST!

But the thought does strike me that this is nothing but a Pi*sing contest for some of them. Natalee has been long lost in their hatefulness.
I honestly do NOT understand this at all.

The link to the post that are quoted
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4675.160

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2009, 07:16:47 PM »

Sam - I"m not sure what your point is.  The point of my posts are many that left, left because of Capslock and Kyle.  Seems like Capslock is no longer being discussed or in the picture.  Could it be he turned out to be one of the bad guys afterall? 

Personally I think it's a waste of bandwidth to repost photos of Joran that have been posted since June 2005 and were from BEFORE Natalee was even in Aruba.  Why bother? 

I feel horrible that Natalee's family has had to deal with internet posters and others that have less than honorable reasons for being involved in the case.  That said the chances for justice in the NH case are slim.  People like Julia Renfro and the likes of Kyle have made certain of that.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »

Absolutely fab to hear that everyone is in on Operation Monkey Funding Galla...or OMFG for short. 

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  I have a feeling that even more people will join the effort now!! 

Dolce, you crack me up!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2009, 07:54:04 PM »

Is it just my computer or are there words in green here and there in several posts that are "infolinks"??   What in the hell??

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2009, 07:55:44 PM »

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  I have a feeling that even more people will join the effort now!! 

Dolce, you crack me up!
   We need t-shirts and pins for this event.... in big bold letters "OMFG" with "an event by Monkeys" underneith...as to not be confused with yet again another advertisement for Gossip Girl.  Then again, Flossy maybe a pic with you makin out with your Bull and OMFG in bold letters over it would be interesting....ya interesting is the word I am going to go with for now on that one.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2009, 07:55:45 PM »

Is it just my computer or are there words in green here and there in several posts that are "infolinks"??   What in the hell??

Others have mentioned the same problem.  I was having some "flickering" of my IE so I rebooted.  I haven't seen the links and green stuff others are talking about.  My suggestion would be to reboot and see if it solves the problem.  I have no idea what's causing it.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2009, 07:56:25 PM »

Hi Sam!!!

Hi Back at you JUJU. That link just took me to my sign in page or post reply.Looking forward to the gala and now find I may have messed up my computer by clicking your link.

i really screwed that up and

I AM SO SORRY SAM!!!!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2009, 07:59:35 PM »

Others have mentioned the same problem.  I was having some "flickering" of my IE so I rebooted.  I haven't seen the links and green stuff others are talking about.  My suggestion would be to reboot and see if it solves the problem.  I have no idea what's causing it.

Thanks, Klaas.  I'll try that.  How bizarre.  What's funny is that the words that are showing up in green are so random and generic.   

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2009, 08:01:23 PM »

here are the Duffy videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKWr-Fex8gA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjfdTrElE-Y&feature=related

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2009, 08:14:59 PM »

ring ring:  complaint department???  Ok since we are all girls tell me if this is you.  Every nite (for the past 13 years) I have fixed dinner.  Tonight RM comes home, he wants mashed potatoes, chicken fried steak, peas and gravy.  Now all of this is from scratch.  Prep time 30 minutes, eating time 20 minutes, clean up time, I dont know.  Do all of you really do this every nite or is he kidding me????  (Dolce love the new avi!)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »

DUGGA is working on the server, the green underlines are due to stuff he is doing and nothing to be concerned about.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2009, 08:23:29 PM »

Sam - I"m not sure what your point is.  The point of my posts are many that left, left because of Capslock and Kyle.  Seems like Capslock is no longer being discussed or in the picture.  Could it be he turned out to be one of the bad guys afterall? 

Personally I think it's a waste of bandwidth to repost photos of Joran that have been posted since June 2005 and were from BEFORE Natalee was even in Aruba.  Why bother? 

I feel horrible that Natalee's family has had to deal with internet posters and others that have less than honorable reasons for being involved in the case.  That said the chances for justice in the NH case are slim.  People like Julia Renfro and the likes of Kyle have made certain of that.

Her point is that she want so "Spread the Gold".

Well, I will say this..I NEVER....SAm...read NEVER...deleted ANY posts of mine at Goldmonkeys.
get with the program, SAM.....read...read ...read......then UNDERSTAND what you read and then read some more. PLEASE. For your own sake. You are beginning to look silly.
You are on a vendetta against me and I have NO idea why! Did you DREAM something again?

I know you think I have been '"nasty to you"
I have never ever ever been nasty to you. NEVER. BUt, you on the other hand have been nothing BUT nasty to me.

I am honestly becoming concerned about you. The ONLY post I asked to have removed was the one YOU posted regarding erroneous medical info about me on the front page of your forum.  Was THAT nasty of me?

You seem to have an awful lot to say about things you know nothing about.

I have moved on from this nonsense, WHY in the WORLD can't you??????? Please don't get stuck in your hatred, it will eat you up

And WHY do you have to bring your hatred to THIS forum?  Personally, I consider THAT hateful on your part.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2009, 08:23:55 PM »

DUGGA is working on the server, the green underlines are due to stuff he is doing and nothing to be concerned about.

Thanks, Klaas!  That's a relief.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2009, 08:24:41 PM »

ring ring:  complaint department???  Ok since we are all girls tell me if this is you.  Every nite (for the past 13 years) I have fixed dinner.  Tonight RM comes home, he wants mashed potatoes, chicken fried steak, peas and gravy.  Now all of this is from scratch.  Prep time 30 minutes, eating time 20 minutes, clean up time, I dont know.  Do all of you really do this every nite or is he kidding me????  (Dolce love the new avi!)

A1 - you have totally spoiled him.  I hope he is spoiling you back!   

To answer your question.......Not a chance!!  But I really don't like to cook!!  Some do, some find it relaxing so I guess it is really wether or not you enjoy doing it!!  Either way, every nite is a bit much!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.