June 16, 2024, 08:01:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #27 3/14/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 96242 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2009, 08:25:25 PM »

Klaas

Sorry. I should NOT have put that with a quote from you.
It should have been a reply by itself.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2009, 08:28:29 PM »

ring ring:  complaint department???  Ok since we are all girls tell me if this is you.  Every nite (for the past 13 years) I have fixed dinner.  Tonight RM comes home, he wants mashed potatoes, chicken fried steak, peas and gravy.  Now all of this is from scratch.  Prep time 30 minutes, eating time 20 minutes, clean up time, I dont know.  Do all of you really do this every nite or is he kidding me????  (Dolce love the new avi!)
He is kidding you.  Give him the good old 3 day realization meathod.  Thats when you give him a good wacking, and by day three he can start to regain his sight again enough to make himself a sandwich.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2009, 08:33:37 PM »

Hi Art!!   

I have not see you here in a while!!  I enjoyed your humor and wish you would stop by more often!!

Hi Flossy!!  I got both your messages!!  Thank you!!  You are such a sweet friend!!  Love and miss you too!!  I will reply when I have a minute to myself!!   

But for now -
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2009, 08:37:53 PM »

Hi Art!!   

I have not see you here in a while!!  I enjoyed your humor and wish you would stop by more often!!

Hi Flossy!!  I got both your messages!!  Thank you!!  You are such a sweet friend!!  Love and miss you too!!  I will reply when I have a minute to myself!!   

But for now -

HI MyTime!!

I should come by more, really.
BTW, why does your DH want to eat again? didn't he just eat yesterday?
What is it with these men that think they have to eat every day? Jeesh! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2009, 08:41:32 PM »

ring ring:  complaint department???  Ok since we are all girls tell me if this is you.  Every nite (for the past 13 years) I have fixed dinner.  Tonight RM comes home, he wants mashed potatoes, chicken fried steak, peas and gravy.  Now all of this is from scratch.  Prep time 30 minutes, eating time 20 minutes, clean up time, I dont know.  Do all of you really do this every nite or is he kidding me????  (Dolce love the new avi!)

A1 - you have totally spoiled him.  I hope he is spoiling you back!   

To answer your question.......Not a chance!!  But I really don't like to cook!!  Some do, some find it relaxing so I guess it is really wether or not you enjoy doing it!!  Either way, every nite is a bit much!!

A1 - Heck NO!  Are you crazy?  LOL   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: March 14, 2009, 08:43:38 PM »

Hi Art!!   

But for now -

HI MyTime!!

My husband does want to eat everyday!!     But it Alway's that wants a home cooked meal!!  Mine would kill for one!!   
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #146 on: March 14, 2009, 08:44:06 PM »

Hi Art!!   

But for now -

No worries about replying - I know you've got plenty on your plate.  I just wanted to make sure it got to you!

Have a nice date tonight and I'm hoping to see you here afterward.  Maybe I'll have some sketches of the sidecar ready to post.

I'm thinking we could use it to make a grand entrance at the OMFG show!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2009, 08:44:09 PM »

Thanks for all of your replies!!!  I knew it!!!  He will be sitting on the curb on Washington street if anyone wants an older farm boy....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2009, 08:45:21 PM »

Hi Art!!   

But for now -

HI MyTime!!

Those guys have some nerve.......

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2009, 08:48:56 PM »

Thanks for all of your replies!!!  I knew it!!!  He will be sitting on the curb on Washington street if anyone wants an older farm boy....

This your RM?   

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2009, 08:48:57 PM »

Hi Art!!   

But for now -

HI MyTime!!

Those guys have some nerve.......

They DO!!!  Sometimes I can see the benefits of an old feed bag just hung on their faces! lol!
Of course, My Dh expects to eat every day too.
Sometimes I throw the slop in the crockpot and let it do its magic! 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2009, 08:50:00 PM »

This your RM?   

ROFLMAO, Looks like my Neighbor! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »

This your RM?   

HEY!  That's the guy who's always trying to get at my udders!!  PERVERT!!!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: March 14, 2009, 09:07:01 PM »

Bringing this forward so it does not get lost.

Out of respect for Natalee and her family I thought I would post this in Musings rather than a missing person forum. This is in response to some of the post from Natalee thread last night.

I have said this before and I will say it again , I have belonged to Scared Monkeys since June 2005 . I do not have the post count so many of you do because of  seldom posting here the last few years. I have never deserted Natalee and she is always in my prayers. Just as so many of you who belong to SM are. I also belong to Blogs For Natalee and to Gold Monkeys. I even took the name SM Sam on Gold Monkeys out of respect for the members and moderators of  SM. So of course it bothers me to see some of the infighting going on. I am also a strongly opinionated person but I also do not like dissension. At Gold Monkeys I feel free to express my opinion without being attacked verbally for those opinions. So yes I am posting on Shango. I also see when things get slow on Natalee  here at SM we all go back to the beginning. Hoping to find anything we may have missed.

I have no idea what happened to Caps. So I can't answer that question.

Quote from Janet " I believe that freedom of speech implies that each of us should be allowed to make an informed stand on the issues from his or her perspective without fear of being labeled bias.  Since when did bias become a dirty work?"

It bothers me to see how some are attacked for having their own opinions. I really thought most of you were bigger than that. Janet this part was not directed at you specifically  just your post gave me a way to make a point. It appears to me that some are allowed to have opinions while others are not, without being attacked verbally for doing so.

Quote from Art Colley "If they disagree with something, why not just disagree and move on?
Do they know how hateful and insane they appear to anyone that happens to see that crap?"

Is that why you deleted all of your post at Gold Monkeys before moving on? Be careful what you say here because you do not get to delete post here.

Klaasend this is not meant to offend anyone. I really and truly mean that. I just thought it was time to express my opinion.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

View Profile WWW

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 -
« Reply #158 on: Today at 08:25:58 PM »

You know I'm reading over at GM and shaking my head.  Not just at what ldstlou posted but at what they are doing.

It appears they are going over Shango stuff again.  My question is, I thought Capslock solved the riddle?  What happened to Caps

witness?  Seems to me everyone now posting at GM is starting from scratch to include Johan posting photos of Joran and Michael with

the belt around Michaels neck, OLD CRAP from nearly 4 years ago.  WTF?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

View Profile WWW

« Reply #169 on: Today at 08:38:01 PM »

Maybe they'll send BTgirl or Sam over to explain what happened to Caps

Gold Monkey Chat Bar 6 Users Active:
 Carnut, Lalas, SunFreak, Sam, BTButt, CP,

Tamikosmom
Monkey All Star

View Profile

« Reply #150 on: Today at 06:38:07 PM »

Snipped

I will take a Julia Renfro or a Refugee anyday.  I respect bias reporting over unbias reporting anyday.  I know where the reporter stands in

relation to my position.

I believe that freedom of speech implies that each of us should be allowed to make an informed stand on the issues from his or her

perspective without fear of being labeled bias.  Since when did bias become a dirty work?

To date ... Beth Holloway and ... only Beth Holloway ... has had the guts to do that.

Janet

Artcolley
Scared Monkey

View Profile

« Reply #178 on: Today at 09:08:52 PM »

YOu know, I am almost embarassed for them at GM with all that childish nonsense posted on that front page.
*notice: I said ALMOST!

But the thought does strike me that this is nothing but a Pi*sing contest for some of them. Natalee has been long lost in their hatefulness.
I honestly do NOT understand this at all.

The link to the post that are quoted
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4675.160

Too bad you can't allow others the same courtesy, Sam, without having to jump forums to bring your hatred of me here to disrupt this place. But then, you never did allow anyone an opinion if it differed from yours, now, did you?

Now, I intend to move on from this nonsense and I suggest you do the same.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2009, 09:07:13 PM »

This your RM?   

Yes, that's him!!!!  Trade????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: March 14, 2009, 09:09:02 PM »

This your RM?   

HEY!  That's the guy who's always trying to get at my udders!!  PERVERT!!!

THe only nice thing about my neighbor is that he does have a nice horse, lol. THank God he doesn't have any cows or you'd be in trouble, Flossy, what with that udder you have going for you and all! 
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2009, 09:17:55 PM »

Hi....I was in the Haleigh thread.  Klass or other mod....could you please delete this question that ended up in Musings....please

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: March 14, 2009, 09:19:22 PM »

Anyone watching Glen Beck one Fox channel about the military and also the 9 Principals and 12 Values

very patriotic and a tear jerker. I don't know if it is a rerun from the last week or not.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2009, 09:21:05 PM »

He is kidding you.  Give him the good old 3 day realization meathod.  Thats when you give him a good wacking, and by day three he can start to regain his sight again enough to make himself a sandwich.

Choice!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2009, 09:22:28 PM »

Hi....I was in the Haleigh thread.  Klass or other mod....could you please delete this question that ended up in Musings....please

HI Mere!

BTW, I got home today without tearing up anyone's lawns, ROFLMAO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.