June 16, 2024, 04:09:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #27 3/14/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 96208 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2009, 09:26:38 PM »

ring ring:  complaint department???  Ok since we are all girls tell me if this is you.  Every nite (for the past 13 years) I have fixed dinner.  Tonight RM comes home, he wants mashed potatoes, chicken fried steak, peas and gravy.  Now all of this is from scratch.  Prep time 30 minutes, eating time 20 minutes, clean up time, I dont know.  Do all of you really do this every nite or is he kidding me????  (Dolce love the new avi!)
He is kidding you.  Give him the good old 3 day realization meathod.  Thats when you give him a good wacking, and by day three he can start to regain his sight again enough to make himself a sandwich.

Choice!

Hi IBE, its so nice to see you! How are you feeling?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2009, 09:28:31 PM »

wow the show said if you become isolated, as a person, you increase your chances of dying 2 times in 9 yrs

I don't being you die twice.. this just isn't coming out the way it was said

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2009, 09:30:08 PM »

Art...did you have fun?  I can see you zipping along....does the top go down?   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: March 14, 2009, 09:30:49 PM »

Art,

Thank you for asking. Still coughing but did go out for drinks and din din at the American Legion last night. Gained weight from Meals on Wheels, but it's helping me not be as weak.

Have missed you!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 14, 2009, 09:32:08 PM »

Going back to Haleigh thread and trying that question again....if it arrives here, I give up.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 14, 2009, 09:34:55 PM »

Thanks for all of your replies!!!  I knew it!!!  He will be sitting on the curb on Washington street if anyone wants an older farm boy....

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I'll take an older farm boy ANYTIME

WHO'S sitting on the curb and darn every city, almost, in the US has a Washington Street.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: March 14, 2009, 09:36:07 PM »

Art...did you have fun?  I can see you zipping along....does the top go down?   

Yes, Mere, I did! All was perfect, til I went to step on the brake instead of the clutch, lol

NO, the top doesn't go down!  I am glad though, because I won't have to worry about Phoebe flying out, lol
Cause you KNOW I would be tempted to put that top down when riding down the peninsulas!

But, it all went smoothely, nice ride, lots of room for stuff and all. I am sitting high so I can see all aournd me clearly, too. AND I stayed out of peoples yards and right on the road the whole time! 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: March 14, 2009, 09:38:52 PM »

Art,

Thank you for asking. Still coughing but did go out for drinks and din din at the American Legion last night. Gained weight from Meals on Wheels, but it's helping me not be as weak.

Have missed you!

AW, IBE, I am so glad you are feeling well enough to go out for drinks and dinner, I'll bet that made you feel good too!
Meals on Wheels is a wonderful program, I am so happy they are there for you.
You just now need to keep on getting stronger and better!

I"ve missed you too, IBE. Its always so nice to see a sweet lady like you be here when I am online!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: March 14, 2009, 09:40:15 PM »

Hi Art!!   

I have not see you here in a while!!  I enjoyed your humor and wish you would stop by more often!!

Hi Flossy!!  I got both your messages!!  Thank you!!  You are such a sweet friend!!  Love and miss you too!!  I will reply when I have a minute to myself!!   

But for now -

No worries about replying - I know you've got plenty on your plate.  I just wanted to make sure it got to you!

Have a nice date tonight and I'm hoping to see you here afterward.  Maybe I'll have some sketches of the sidecar ready to post.

I'm thinking we could use it to make a grand entrance at the OMFG show!!

Change of plans!!!  Daughter just came home from her friends sick as can be!!  Now I am home bound!!  She threw up and feels warm!!  She is never sick either!!

After my long day which only got worse - husband turned on lamp, sparks flew, fuses blown, PT near electrical outlets  , I am almost relieved to just stay home!!   

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: March 14, 2009, 09:41:27 PM »

Sam - I"m not sure what your point is.  The point of my posts are many that left, left because of Capslock and Kyle.  Seems like Capslock is no longer being discussed or in the picture.  Could it be he turned out to be one of the bad guys afterall? 

Personally I think it's a waste of bandwidth to repost photos of Joran that have been posted since June 2005 and were from BEFORE Natalee was even in Aruba.  Why bother? 

I feel horrible that Natalee's family has had to deal with internet posters and others that have less than honorable reasons for being involved in the case.  That said the chances for justice in the NH case are slim.  People like Julia Renfro and the likes of Kyle have made certain of that.

Her point is that she want so "Spread the Gold".

Well, I will say this..I NEVER....SAm...read NEVER...deleted ANY posts of mine at Goldmonkeys.
get with the program, SAM.....read...read ...read......then UNDERSTAND what you read and then read some more. PLEASE. For your own sake. You are beginning to look silly.
You are on a vendetta against me and I have NO idea why! Did you DREAM something again?

I know you think I have been '"nasty to you"
I have never ever ever been nasty to you. NEVER. BUt, you on the other hand have been nothing BUT nasty to me.

I am honestly becoming concerned about you. The ONLY post I asked to have removed was the one YOU posted regarding erroneous medical info about me on the front page of your forum.  Was THAT nasty of me?

You seem to have an awful lot to say about things you know nothing about.

I have moved on from this nonsense, WHY in the WORLD can't you??????? Please don't get stuck in your hatred, it will eat you up

And WHY do you have to bring your hatred to THIS forum?  Personally, I consider THAT hateful on your part.

Art , I am so sorry. It appears I accused you of deleting your post at Gold Monkeys without cause. Carnut told me that he was the one who deleted your post when he deleted your membership. So I do apologize for that part of my post. 

I also need to tell you that I am not a nurse and have never claimed to be a nurse. I was a Surgical Technologist and trained at Maine Medical Center. They are also called scrub nurses or instrument providers. All of my training is in Surgery and Microbiology. So if it is medical with no surgical connection I have no knowledge of it. I have not worked for 20 years now and you were never my patient so Hippa laws would not apply to me.

Yes Art it has seemed to me you have been on a personal vendetta. I will no longer be a part of it so anything else you say about me will be ignored. May peace be with you.
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: March 14, 2009, 09:46:02 PM »

Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl, & CBB....I volunteered you all to take part in a Monkey Bail Out Fund Benefit...you're raising money in case Peanut and Searching get arrested*.  Dolce asked me to check the balance in the Bail Out account and we're running really low so she & A-1 are putting on a fashion show, and I needed to round up a few more acts...Flossy is doing a little Burlesque number so you all are the comedy part of the show...oh yeah and Wyks is on stand-by in case of any of you get Baker Acted!   

*They're going on a reconnaissance mission..I don't know details...I'm just crunchin' the numbers! 

Count me in!!   

You'll get ****STAR BILLING****

Especially after the day you had...(((((mytime)))))

Oh, I was just hoping for the Baker Act part!!   

Tell Peanut she better be nice to me if she wants me to stay pretend to be sane!!  LOL

LOL...I'm not tryin' to start anything...but...somebody's talkin' 'bout somebody goin' to hell in a handbasket.   

Psstt....it is Bud's Girl!!  Ask Jackie!!   

I can play a tune with my wheezes. We can sell places on a petition for me not to do it.

One time one of the American Legion Posts needed to raise money. It was in an area that didn't like pink flamingos, so they sold "insurance" at a $1 a pop so that you wouldn't get the 2 flamingos on your yard!

They raised loads of money and I never heard if the flamingos ever appeared in anyone's yard.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: March 14, 2009, 09:48:40 PM »

SAm

Um good, I think.
But, you came her attacking me and then say I am on a personal Vandetta against you. Okay, WHAT am I missing.

To quote DR. Lee..."sumting wong here"

But, God Bless you too too, Sam, and I hope you find peace of mind.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #172 on: March 14, 2009, 09:48:46 PM »

Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl, & CBB....I volunteered you all to take part in a Monkey Bail Out Fund Benefit...you're raising money in case Peanut and Searching get arrested*.  Dolce asked me to check the balance in the Bail Out account and we're running really low so she & A-1 are putting on a fashion show, and I needed to round up a few more acts...Flossy is doing a little Burlesque number so you all are the comedy part of the show...oh yeah and Wyks is on stand-by in case of any of you get Baker Acted!   

*They're going on a reconnaissance mission..I don't know details...I'm just crunchin' the numbers! 

Count me in!!   

You'll get ****STAR BILLING****

Especially after the day you had...(((((mytime)))))

Oh, I was just hoping for the Baker Act part!!   

Tell Peanut she better be nice to me if she wants me to stay pretend to be sane!!  LOL

LOL...I'm not tryin' to start anything...but...somebody's talkin' 'bout somebody goin' to hell in a handbasket.   

Psstt....it is Bud's Girl!!  Ask Jackie!!   

I can play a tune with my wheezes. We can sell places on a petition for me not to do it.

One time one of the American Legion Posts needed to raise money. It was in an area that didn't like pink flamingos, so they sold "insurance" at a $1 a pop so that you wouldn't get the 2 flamingos on your yard!

They raised loads of money and I never heard if the flamingos ever appeared in anyone's yard.

We need you!!!   
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: March 14, 2009, 09:51:14 PM »

Be back soon. Have to read prior pages of this thread and jump over to the Haleigh thread.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: March 14, 2009, 09:53:51 PM »

Be back soon. Have to read prior pages of this thread and jump over to the Haleigh thread.

Be careful IBE!!  I just love your avatar!!  Hurry back!!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: March 14, 2009, 09:55:49 PM »

Well, were to I go in this thread?? or??? to find out what I just volunteered for?

Then, do I go to the Fashion thread for helpful hints?

Story of my life... volunteering just after the words "we need help" and never hear fully what I am getting my self into. Makes life interesting at time.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #176 on: March 14, 2009, 10:00:56 PM »

Change of plans!!!  Daughter just came home from her friends sick as can be!!  Now I am home bound!!  She threw up and feels warm!!  She is never sick either!!

After my long day which only got worse - husband turned on lamp, sparks flew, fuses blown, PT near electrical outlets   , I am almost relieved to just stay home!!

OH MY, You are having a bad day to say the least. Hope daughter is feeling better soon. That the squirrels momma came back and that you got an electrician to look at your wiring? Sounds like one of those days when if it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all.
Take Care

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: March 14, 2009, 10:11:17 PM »

After my long day which only got worse - husband turned on lamp, sparks flew, fuses blown, PT near electrical outlets   , I am almost relieved to just stay home!!

OH MY, You are having a bad day to say the least. Hope daughter is feeling better soon. That the squirrels momma came back and that you got an electrician to look at your wiring? Sounds like one of those days when if it weren't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all.
Take Care

Don't forget about the big snake!!     Jackie hates snakes!!  LOL 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: March 14, 2009, 10:17:54 PM »

When I go to send Dolce a message, there is an orange button that says "available" on my screen.  Oh Baby!!!!!  (why does that strike me as funny)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #179 on: March 14, 2009, 10:20:37 PM »

Take Care

Don't forget about the big snake!!     Jackie hates snakes!!  LOL 
Oh how could have forgotten the snake. YUCK!!!!!!!!! I AM WITH JACKIE ABOUT SNAKES. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.