June 16, 2024, 08:12:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #27 3/14/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 96244 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #300 on: March 15, 2009, 01:13:51 AM »

MT, how's your daughter doing?

Sleeping!!  But now I feel queasy!! 

Oh no...say it isn't so.  You've had enough illnesses lately, it's time for a change.   Think Healthy healthy 

I know....wth is wrong with me???  Peanut - don't!!  LOL

sorry, cant talk now...busy polishing my halo!

Ah, you are wise my friend!! 

just call me grasshoarderhopper.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: March 15, 2009, 01:14:59 AM »

Oh no...say it isn't so.  You've had enough illnesses lately, it's time for a change.   Think Healthy healthy 

MM !   Did you get all well & everything ?   

Hi Buds       Well the thing is this.   I have been waiting to be ok so I can go visit my grands for 2 weeks now.   It seems this cold never wants to end.  Please pray for me,  I really want to visit this Thursday.  Thinking healthy, healthy. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #302 on: March 15, 2009, 01:15:59 AM »

If you'd quit dragging it through the mud, you wouldn't have to clean it so often............ just sayin...  Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #303 on: March 15, 2009, 01:17:18 AM »

MM !   Did you get all well & everything ?   

Hi Buds       Well the thing is this.   I have been waiting to be ok so I can go visit my grands for 2 weeks now.   It seems this cold never wants to end.  Please pray for me,  I really want to visit this Thursday.  Thinking healthy, healthy. 

I will, but wear Vick's socks as a preventative, anyway!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #304 on: March 15, 2009, 01:18:01 AM »

If you'd quit dragging it through the mud, you wouldn't have to clean it so often............ just sayin... 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: March 15, 2009, 01:18:09 AM »

If you'd quit dragging it through the mud, you wouldn't have to clean it so often............ just sayin...  Rolling Eyes

*gulps* what did you catch me doing this time??

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: March 15, 2009, 01:18:16 AM »

I dont know how to post it, maybe CBB or someone can look it up on you tube and bring it over here, yall know I dont know how to post things, everytime I do I blow up musings...lol

Sure, what exactly is it, HH?
its Alan Jacksons,  little man video.........its really funny the way they dressed us and stuff......heehee
HH? The embed on every one I found said, "Disabled by request", but you can watch it by going to this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lj6PMv68Ho
Thanks CBB, I got one when we did it, it was funny to see it again, Thank you...
I didn't know which one you were in, there were so many.  Was it there? 
when I clicked on the link it went straight to the right video, Little Man...........funny

It went straight to Little Man for me too.  Hot dang that Alan Jackson  whoooo.     Do you want to say where you are in the video, HH, or is that getting too personal ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #307 on: March 15, 2009, 01:19:06 AM »

We're going to have to start using Lysol in the cage daily............... SPELLED CORRECTLY, BTW!!!   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: March 15, 2009, 01:20:30 AM »

I dont know how to post it, maybe CBB or someone can look it up on you tube and bring it over here, yall know I dont know how to post things, everytime I do I blow up musings...lol

Sure, what exactly is it, HH?
its Alan Jacksons,  little man video.........its really funny the way they dressed us and stuff......heehee

HH? The embed on every one I found said, "Disabled by request", but you can watch it by going to this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lj6PMv68Ho
Thanks CBB, I got one when we did it, it was funny to see it again, Thank you...

I didn't know which one you were in, there were so many.  Was it there? 
when I clicked on the link it went straight to the right video, Little Man...........funny

Now I know...I don't have Adobe flashplayer so it won't show.  I don't want to try and install it now, it would be pressing my luck with this wishy washy computer.  Hope to see it in the future HH. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #309 on: March 15, 2009, 01:21:05 AM »

If you'd quit dragging it through the mud, you wouldn't have to clean it so often............ just sayin... 

I'm teasing kitty kitty, GE! She knows I wub her! 

Oh! GE, you're fixed!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: March 15, 2009, 01:21:06 AM »

oh boogers.  I've been hearing a lot of people say what they have is just hanging on.  Don't forget to eat healthy healthy while you're thinking healthy healthy !!   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: March 15, 2009, 01:22:55 AM »

mud=haleigh thread.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #312 on: March 15, 2009, 01:23:40 AM »

MT, I hope you don't catch this bug from her.

Hiya, BG!  Great to see you!

MM, I will send healthy vibes your way and pray that you'll be well in time to see those little darlins!

Peanut, GE, MonkeyDoodle, HH and CBB - have a great one and I'll catch you all later.

Have a great rest of the weekend, everyone!  I'm off to take care of my cute little 9 year old snot factory! 

Love to all!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: March 15, 2009, 01:23:44 AM »

Damn, PT just threw up!!     He never throws up!!   

I could tell earlier he wasn't feeling good but he said he was fine because we were supposed to have a date then my daughter called and said she was sick and he ran out and got her!!  It is going to be a long night...I think!! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: March 15, 2009, 01:24:48 AM »

oh boogers.  I've been hearing a lot of people say what they have is just hanging on.  Don't forget to eat healthy healthy while you're thinking healthy healthy !!   

oh geez mm, please take good care...so many folks seem to have it at this time of year, its just terrible.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #315 on: March 15, 2009, 01:25:00 AM »

Damn, PT just threw up!!     He never throws up!!   

I could tell earlier he wasn't feeling good but he said he was fine because we were supposed to have a date then my daughter called and said she was sick and he ran out and got her!!  It is going to be a long night...I think!! 

Ask him if there's anything he needs.   

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: March 15, 2009, 01:26:04 AM »

MM, I will send healthy vibes your way and pray that you'll be well in time to see those little darlins!

Peanut, GE, MonkeyDoodle, HH and CBB - have a great one and I'll catch you all later.

Have a great rest of the weekend, everyone!  I'm off to take care of my cute little 9 year old snot factory! 

Love to all!

bye flossy, have a good one too and hugs to the little snotfactory!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: March 15, 2009, 01:26:26 AM »

Buds I haven't had a cigarette in a week.  My lungs were serenading me when I laid down to sleep and that kinda scared me.  Is stale Italian bread healthy???  I'm using Smart butter.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #318 on: March 15, 2009, 01:26:39 AM »

Love to all!

Night Flossy!

I hope your 9 yr old gets well quickly!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: March 15, 2009, 01:26:41 AM »

Love to all!

Nighty nite Flossy - talk to you later, I hope!!  My life is too hard to tell in an email!!   

I will work on it tomorrow though!!  Hope all is going well with you too!! 

XOXO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.