June 16, 2024, 03:23:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #27 3/14/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 96197 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #380 on: March 15, 2009, 02:03:14 AM »

Bud's? You got married at the "Gas n Go" on Friday the 13th?

Then you proceeded to "fillerup", right?

I'm having trouble refreshing the pages, they keep sticking and I have to hop to another forum and come back.  Is it just me ?

Dugga was working on the forum earlier, BG. I'm not having any trouble right now though. 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #381 on: March 15, 2009, 02:03:22 AM »

Bud's? You got married at the "Gas n Go" on Friday the 13th?

Then you proceeded to "fillerup", right?

I'm having trouble refreshing the pages, they keep sticking and I have to hop to another forum and come back.  Is it just me ?
No trouble here

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #382 on: March 15, 2009, 02:04:31 AM »

MT? I don't know what you have for nausea, but in the absence of phenergen, there's a couple of OTC products that might help.............

Emitrol is one of them. I can't think of the other one.............

Thank you for your concern CBB - are you ok tonight?   

I gave them each  a phenergen!! I have not taken one yet!!  I think I am ok!!  I am using MM's advise!!  It has worked so well for her!!   

I missed it, MT................... what was MM's advice?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: March 15, 2009, 02:05:47 AM »

Let me get this visual down pat here................

PT and daughter are throwing their guts out and MT is online with us, pausing on occasion to yell, "JAKE"!!

All three are sleeping like little whittle babies!!  But the baby squirrel is still squealing for his Mama!! 

Mama may have gotten hit by a car or something. Can't you help the little thing?   

I don't now where it is!!  I feel bad for him but I don't like squirrel at all!!     Maybe the snake will help!!     Bad Bad bad Mytime!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #384 on: March 15, 2009, 02:06:23 AM »

MT? I don't know what you have for nausea, but in the absence of phenergen, there's a couple of OTC products that might help.............

oregano. works a treat.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: March 15, 2009, 02:07:19 AM »

PT and daughter are throwing their guts out and MT is online with us, pausing on occasion to yell, "JAKE"!!

All three are sleeping like little whittle babies!!  But the baby squirrel is still squealing for his Mama!! 

Mama may have gotten hit by a car or something. Can't you help the little thing?   

That's what I was thinking - I feel bad for the poor little thing.  I don't think MT feels the same way - just sayin'
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: March 15, 2009, 02:07:40 AM »

I gave them each  a phenergen!! I have not taken one yet!!  I think I am ok!!  I am using MM's advise!!  It has worked so well for her!!   

Think healthy!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #387 on: March 15, 2009, 02:08:27 AM »

I don't now where it is!!  I feel bad for him but I don't like squirrel at all!!     Maybe the snake will help!!     Bad Bad bad Mytime!!!

OMG!!!

Where's that basket? MT's just found it has a 5th gear and she's on a fast decline!!!!

If it's squalling, can't you just follow the sound? 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: March 15, 2009, 02:09:07 AM »

That's what I was thinking - I feel bad for the poor little thing.  I don't think MT feels the same way - just sayin'

i hope he not getting stalked by a cat!

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: March 15, 2009, 02:09:10 AM »

Eat stale Italian bread with Smart Butter on it.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: March 15, 2009, 02:10:18 AM »

OMG!!!

Where's that basket? MT's just found it has a 5th gear and she's on a fast decline!!!!

Geez, hmmm, uhmmmmmm.........NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I think it is under the boat - on a pontoon!!  Then what??   Oh No!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #391 on: March 15, 2009, 02:10:53 AM »

oregano. works a treat.

Did you hear the story of the Grandma that fed her pet canary seeds from her yard as a treat and noticed the bird always sang a lot when she did?

Yep.................... maryjane.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #392 on: March 15, 2009, 02:11:12 AM »

Maybe the snake got mama just sayin

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: March 15, 2009, 02:12:00 AM »

oregano. works a treat.

Did you hear the story of the Grandma that fed her pet canary seeds from her yard as a treat and noticed the bird always sang a lot when she did?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #394 on: March 15, 2009, 02:12:22 AM »

OMG!!!

Put it in a box and take it to a NICE person!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: March 15, 2009, 02:13:31 AM »

OMG!!!

I don't know any!! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: March 15, 2009, 02:14:07 AM »

oregano. works a treat.

haha, thats hilarious!

i didnt know it could have an effect on animals too, what good news for birdies!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: March 15, 2009, 02:15:36 AM »

Maybe the snake got mama just sayin

eek ge, i sure hope not!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #398 on: March 15, 2009, 02:16:32 AM »

OMG!!!

I don't know any!! 

Geeesh

Put it in a box and let daughter take it to school, or take it to a vet, or take it to a nature preserve's naturalist. FTLOG, I've kept twin baby deer alive, you can manage a squirrel!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: March 15, 2009, 02:16:56 AM »

I don't know any!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.