June 16, 2024, 05:24:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #27 3/14/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 96219 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2009, 04:17:08 AM »

FTLOG put down the ice cream BG!!!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2009, 04:18:37 AM »

Let her eat while it is cold.............while she can!!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2009, 04:23:10 AM »

I got kicked off !   But the Strawberry is very good tonight!

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2009, 04:24:45 AM »

Let her eat while it is cold.............while she can!!   

I got that email.  You are not off the hook, missy.   

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2009, 04:26:04 AM »

GD is awake & calling me - night !

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2009, 04:26:41 AM »

I got kicked off !   But the Strawberry is very good tonight!

Are you sure you got kicked off??   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2009, 04:28:42 AM »

Good night monkeys!!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2009, 06:07:01 AM »

eep, im so excited! 

i just got a call from my sil, she has a friend from the next state over whos moving to a no pets apartment and was looking for someone to adopt her little girl kitty. i had agreed to do so, but wasnt sure as to the exact date shed be arriving. theyre on their way now and should be here in about 3 hours... i cant wait to meet the little sweetheart, theres no way i can go back to sleep now!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2009, 09:31:48 AM »

eep, im so excited! 

i just got a call from my sil, she has a friend from the next state over whos moving to a no pets apartment and was looking for someone to adopt her little girl kitty. i had agreed to do so, but wasnt sure as to the exact date shed be arriving. theyre on their way now and should be here in about 3 hours... i cant wait to meet the little sweetheart, theres no way i can go back to sleep now!

Awwww...that is so sweet!  I love cats and kittens and would have many of them if I weren't sent into an instant asthma attack just by being in the same room with them!  Will you post a picture of her?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2009, 10:06:28 AM »

eep, im so excited! 

Awwww...that is so sweet!  I love cats and kittens and would have many of them if I weren't sent into an instant asthma attack just by being in the same room with them!  Will you post a picture of her?

aw allergies suck... i have to get a new battery for my cam, but as soon as she settles in and isnt so skittish about a new place, i will most definitely take and post pics!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2009, 10:16:31 AM »

Peanut - You are not the crazy cat lady with 100 cats..............are you!!   

I can't wait to see her too!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2009, 10:30:39 AM »

hah! well now im the crazy lady with 2 cats, anyway.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2009, 10:38:36 AM »

You say 2 but...............I think it is really like 80!!   
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2009, 10:40:09 AM »

eep, im so excited! 

My Kitty has asthma. Sometimes, he gets asthma attacks from stress (if he sees another cat through the window, for example) and sometimes, it's his heart problems that cause him to not breathe right. He also has stomach/intestinal cancer but it's somewhat under control with medication.

Kitty is my best friend and like all cats, he believes he is smarter than any human and he is head of household, the Boss of all Bosses. He actually should qualify as a medical assist animal because he wakes me up when my sleep apnea makes me stop breathing for too long or when my Mom is doing something odd like yanking out her oxygen cannula. Kitty is quite the tattletale on my Mom and she knows it. A couple of times, I've glanced over at her bed and see she's pulled her blanket up over her face and I go to see what's the matter, and she's scrunched down in there giggling because she's taken off her oxygen (again) and she's hiding from Kitty.

He's saved her life three times when her blood sugar was too low. He thinks he's Lassie and he comes and gets me and claws on my leg and meows and I have to follow him or look where he wants and then I check my Mom out just to satisfy the cat. Three times, I couldn't get her to wake up and when I tested her blood sugar, itwas way too low and I'll give her orange juice through her feeding tube and then I call 911. Thanks to Kitty.

Kitty is my little love bug but he can be a terror. My ex-boyfriend was afraid to stay alone in the house with Kitty. Kitty hated him and they had a few conflicts of will with Kitty always being the winner and my ex-boyfriend minus some skin on his arm, lol.

When the nurses come here to take care of my Mom, they always look to see that I've locked Kitty up in his room before they try to draw blood. Kitty is extremely protective of my Mom and will hurt anyone who makes my Mom cry out in pain. So he's not allowed in the room when it's time to do painful stuff.

Kitty is jealous of the computer and often will demand that I hold him and  cuddle him even as I'm typing on the keyboard. He'll watch the monitor screen if I'm playing a game but it's not like real TV so he gets bored. Kitty loves watching TV when it's people talking but he doesn't care for Animal Planet.

Sometimes, my Mom is very disoriented and doesn't know she's in her own house or is scared for some other reason and if I put Kitty on her bed, she knows where she is because Kitty wouldn't be anywhere but home and she doesn't get afraid because she knows Kitty will protect her. Sometimes, they're tattletales on each other but sometimes, they're co-conspirators.

Kitty
The only man in my life.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2009, 10:51:29 AM »

You say 2 but...............I think it is really like 80!!   

hush you. thats how dirty rotten rumors get started! *stuffs a few cats under the couch*

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2009, 10:54:34 AM »

eep, im so excited! 

My Kitty has asthma. Sometimes, he gets asthma attacks from stress (if he sees another cat through the window, for example) and sometimes, it's his heart problems that cause him to not breathe right. He also has stomach/intestinal cancer but it's somewhat under control with medication.

Kitty is my best friend and like all cats, he believes he is smarter than any human and he is head of household, the Boss of all Bosses. He actually should qualify as a medical assist animal because he wakes me up when my sleep apnea makes me stop breathing for too long or when my Mom is doing something odd like yanking out her oxygen cannula. Kitty is quite the tattletale on my Mom and she knows it. A couple of times, I've glanced over at her bed and see she's pulled her blanket up over her face and I go to see what's the matter, and she's scrunched down in there giggling because she's taken off her oxygen (again) and she's hiding from Kitty.

He's saved her life three times when her blood sugar was too low. He thinks he's Lassie and he comes and gets me and claws on my leg and meows and I have to follow him or look where he wants and then I check my Mom out just to satisfy the cat. Three times, I couldn't get her to wake up and when I tested her blood sugar, itwas way too low and I'll give her orange juice through her feeding tube and then I call 911. Thanks to Kitty.

Kitty is my little love bug but he can be a terror. My ex-boyfriend was afraid to stay alone in the house with Kitty. Kitty hated him and they had a few conflicts of will with Kitty always being the winner and my ex-boyfriend minus some skin on his arm, lol.

When the nurses come here to take care of my Mom, they always look to see that I've locked Kitty up in his room before they try to draw blood. Kitty is extremely protective of my Mom and will hurt anyone who makes my Mom cry out in pain. So he's not allowed in the room when it's time to do painful stuff.

Kitty is jealous of the computer and often will demand that I hold him and  cuddle him even as I'm typing on the keyboard. He'll watch the monitor screen if I'm playing a game but it's not like real TV so he gets bored. Kitty loves watching TV when it's people talking but he doesn't care for Animal Planet.

Sometimes, my Mom is very disoriented and doesn't know she's in her own house or is scared for some other reason and if I put Kitty on her bed, she knows where she is because Kitty wouldn't be anywhere but home and she doesn't get afraid because she knows Kitty will protect her. Sometimes, they're tattletales on each other but sometimes, they're co-conspirators.

Kitty
The only man in my life.

omg, i can see why! he sounds so special and dear...and hes such a handsome brut too!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2009, 11:09:57 AM »

MT, did you ever get the nanners I sent you the other day? 

They didn't contain blueprints for our sidecar project, but those will be in the next one!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2009, 11:14:20 AM »

omg, i can see why! he sounds so special and dear...and hes such a handsome brut too!
Yes, like all cats, he is vain and he likes being told how handsome he is.

Funny thing is, my Mom and I were never cat people before Kitty. We were always dog people and we had a dog at the time we found Kitty. I was just leaving a parking lot by a store and my Mom (who was in good health at that time) said she heard a kitten meowing like it was in trouble and she wanted me to find it. So, I got out of the car and just then a tiny black bullet streaked out of the bushes and into the traffic in the parking lot. A man was trying to grab Kitty so Kitty turned away from him and ran straight into my arms. We were going to take Kitty to the shelter the next day and by then, it was too late. We were in love with that tiny little kitten but we didn't name him because we had the intention of giving him away to a good home so that's how he got the name, "Kitty." And that was 18 years ago.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2009, 11:24:59 AM »

Funny thing is, my Mom and I were never cat people before Kitty. We were always dog people and we had a dog at the time we found Kitty. I was just leaving a parking lot by a store and my Mom (who was in good health at that time) said she heard a kitten meowing like it was in trouble and she wanted me to find it. So, I got out of the car and just then a tiny black bullet streaked out of the bushes and into the traffic in the parking lot. A man was trying to grab Kitty so Kitty turned away from him and ran straight into my arms. We were going to take Kitty to the shelter the next day and by then, it was too late. We were in love with that tiny little kitten but we didn't name him because we had the intention of giving him away to a good home so that's how he got the name, "Kitty." And that was 18 years ago.

it was meant to be...i truly believe they are the furry versions of our own little guardian angels here on earth. sounds like he had no doubts as to where and with whom he belonged.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2009, 01:37:07 PM »

Thank you so much for the post about computers!!!  I am leaning toward the HP Laptop.  It has built in web cam so I can visit with my Grand babies!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.