June 16, 2024, 07:52:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #27 3/14/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 96240 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: March 16, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »

where did everyone go?
Just finished loading the dishwasher, lol. 

(we need updated smileys.  I couldn't find one unloading a dishwasher...)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: March 16, 2009, 11:16:15 PM »

It's simple really, I don't want my private email posted here at SM.  If me saying that has stopped people from posting in Musing tonight so be it.  I'm tired today anyway and don't need any additional headaches.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #882 on: March 16, 2009, 11:16:54 PM »

Hey monkeys,
I want to address what happened earlier.  I posted a screen capture that showed part of a email - nothing bad at all.  As soon as I saw that part, I cropped the pic through photobucket within 30 seconds.  Unless you hit refresh - it would not show the "fixed" version.  It was deleted in the meantime - Thanks Muffy!!!  No big deal - get back to posting monkey's!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #883 on: March 16, 2009, 11:19:37 PM »

It's simple really, I don't want my private email posted here at SM.  If me saying that has stopped people from posting in Musing tonight so be it.  I'm tired today anyway and don't need any additional headaches.

no, that not it...my kyboard crappd out, cant mak major lttrs without cutncopy!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: March 16, 2009, 11:31:14 PM »

Hey monkeys,
I want to address what happened earlier.  I posted a screen capture that showed part of a email - nothing bad at all.  As soon as I saw that part, I cropped the pic through photobucket within 30 seconds.  Unless you hit refresh - it would not show the "fixed" version.  It was deleted in the meantime - Thanks Muffy!!!  No big deal - get back to posting monkey's!!!

Thanks for the explanation KCJackie!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: March 16, 2009, 11:31:56 PM »

ok. making one thats readable. i was posting in caylees thread when my e and s keys stopped working. i had to copy and paste them in to finish, which is a huge spazzorific chore since i cant type for beans anyway.

so plz when you see what appears to be gibberish from me in this section try not to point and laugh. i apologize in advance!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: March 16, 2009, 11:32:22 PM »

OMG, lolol    I know, not funny but it sort of is. 

P.S.  you need a new keyboard, lol.  I usually wear out the keys before I kill them 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: March 16, 2009, 11:33:19 PM »

ok. making one thats readable. i was posting in caylees thread when my e and s keys stopped working. i had to copy and paste them in to finish, which is a huge spazzorific chore since i cant type for beans anyway.

so plz when you see what appears to be gibberish from me in this section try not to point and laugh. i apologize in advance!!

Hi peanut.  You got food crumbs stuck under those keys or sumpin'?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: March 16, 2009, 11:33:25 PM »

Sorry, I didn't mean to point and laugh but your predicament is rather humorous. 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: March 16, 2009, 11:39:46 PM »

Sorry, I didn't mean to point and laugh but your predicament is rather humorous. 

Hi peanut.  You got food crumbs stuck under those keys or sumpin'?   

i know it funny! but im gonna moan anyway...how mortifying!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: March 16, 2009, 11:48:34 PM »

Aw peanut...I understand.  I really do. 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: March 16, 2009, 11:53:53 PM »

Do you want some "oregano"?? 

I hear it works well for headaches!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: March 16, 2009, 11:54:19 PM »

Aw peanut...I understand.  I really do. 

aww thank you muffy!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: March 16, 2009, 11:57:53 PM »

Oh OK Good one!!  So how much have you had to drink!! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: March 17, 2009, 12:04:38 AM »

haha, oddly nuff i dont drink at all. plz pazz da or*gano tho!!

MonkeyDoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: March 17, 2009, 12:12:20 AM »

You're cracking my butt up lol
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: March 17, 2009, 12:13:17 AM »

What's new pussycat's wooh oooh ooh ew ohh ohh oh???   Pussy cats pussy cats I've got flowers and lot's of hours to spend with you, yes I do.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #897 on: March 17, 2009, 12:13:52 AM »

Ohhhhhh..................... I know the feeling. This keyboard is dying a slow death. Yours seems to be taking the fast track! 

Real life is kicking my butt right now.................. it's Cost Report Time at work and Me and Medisoft are developing an intimate relationship...........................not a very satisfying one I might add!!  I haven't been home long, but I'm still seeing numbers......   

I have a great idea for this country! Just give every person the money they normally give health insurance programs, and we'll make it a cash and carry!   

OK, Enough Rant!!

Be sure and wear green tomorrow! Don't get PINCHED!!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: March 17, 2009, 12:15:14 AM »

There you are, Peanut!  Geez, it is about time!!

How is the new kitty???

still shy as can be, shes taken over one of the spare bedrooms for now and im spending time with her there, she most def does not want to deal with my other kitty right now haha.

im so glad you all got to go shopping today and are feeling a bit better,
but holy moly mt, did someone put a hex on you or what...snakes, squirrels, busted ac....

I have been meaning to ask about the new one, Peanut, congratulations on being a new mommy!!!

thank you, i luvz da furry babys! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: March 17, 2009, 12:16:04 AM »

Damn, my diet coke exploded then it started to rain causing a my lights to short out!! I am having a hell of a week!! 

I think we all need some "oregano!!" 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.