June 16, 2024, 07:02:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #27 3/14/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 96235 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: March 17, 2009, 12:59:42 AM »

Hey Peanut,   I $ee your Comp ha$ problem$ tonight....lolololol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #941 on: March 17, 2009, 01:01:39 AM »

Hey everybody, guess what I bought tonight .....That seen on TV thing called  Smooth Away......guess what ......it really works....lol   I love it ..........no more razors for me..........uhhhh      do I sound like the commercial!

I've wondered about that! Does it hurt to use?

Hi HH!
No its pretty neat actually, you cant feel a thing and its so smooth....pretty cool!

Have you ever tried that "Ped Egg" thing? It works too! I love it!

I hate mine!!
So I am confused do I buy one or not? 

I can only speak for me, but my heels get really dry and form a ridgelike callous. The PedEgg really works on my heels. You use it on dry feet, and then follow with lotion, and I love it!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: March 17, 2009, 01:01:44 AM »

HI GE!!   

Hope all is well!!
All is well!!!!!!!!! How about you? Your air working still?

Nice and cold!!   

My diet coke exploded and then the lights shorted out!!  I think I have a ghost that likes to play some jokes!!   
Have you thought about asking your pastor, minister or priest to come and bless the house.  Just sayin

They better watch for lightening..........  just sayin

No, you better!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: March 17, 2009, 01:03:43 AM »

Hey everybody, guess what I bought tonight .....That seen on TV thing called  Smooth Away......guess what ......it really works....lol   I love it ..........no more razors for me..........uhhhh      do I sound like the commercial!

Hi HH!
No its pretty neat actually, you cant feel a thing and its so smooth....pretty cool!

I hate mine!!

They are not that much, try it and report back to us!!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #944 on: March 17, 2009, 01:04:43 AM »

Hey Peanut,   I $ee your Comp ha$ problem$ tonight....lolololol

haha it$ pitiful, but im glad you told u$ about that product, iv wondrd how it work$ and now ill hav to try it...thank you!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: March 17, 2009, 01:05:21 AM »

Hi HH!

I hate mine!!

I hate mine too - I think it eventually made my heels worse
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #946 on: March 17, 2009, 01:05:53 AM »

Okie dokie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: March 17, 2009, 01:11:43 AM »

Okie dokie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could get one and never, ever use it under any circumstances!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: March 17, 2009, 01:14:14 AM »

Okie dokie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have many of those around the house!!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: March 17, 2009, 01:15:57 AM »

Okie dokie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, well  I just now tonight used the smooth away for the first time, well actually I let my 15 year old daughter use it first just in case....lolo....no really it did fine, so it must be new and improved, try it  I think it is better than shaving!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: March 17, 2009, 01:16:40 AM »

Years ago my roommate Judy and I decided to give everybody those TV gadgets for Christmas.  Was long ago when they had things like Veg-A-Matic and a thingy to put studs and stones on jeans, some kind of a hair dryer and I don't even remember what was available at the time.

Anyway, we laughed and laughed and thought it was just the funniest thing ever.  Could have been some oregano involved in the planning.  Then when it was Christmas and I took all the presents to my family, they all stared at me as though I had lost my mind!  No sense of humor, those people!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #951 on: March 17, 2009, 01:17:06 AM »

Okie dokie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too! I just have to have it. Or But I had to buy it, it was on sale

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: March 17, 2009, 01:18:47 AM »

Years ago my roommate Judy and I decided to give everybody those TV gadgets for Christmas.  Was long ago when they had things like Veg-A-Matic and a thingy to put studs and stones on jeans, some kind of a hair dryer and I don't even remember what was available at the time.

Anyway, we laughed and laughed and thought it was just the funniest thing ever.  Could have been some oregano involved in the planning.  Then when it was Christmas and I took all the presents to my family, they all stared at me as though I had lost my mind!  No sense of humor, those people!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: March 17, 2009, 01:20:09 AM »

Okie dokie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me, too!  My latest is Caulk Doctor.  Can't wait to see me sealing up a tub or two!  Well, I will have it if I NEED it is always the thought behind that.  I also have a compound miter saw that I am absolutely terrified of.  That thing could cut off my fingers!  But I have it in case I NEED it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #954 on: March 17, 2009, 01:21:33 AM »

Anna that is funny. My gramma (rest her soul) loved all those things. One year my youngest wrapped all his gifts in Aluminum foil.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: March 17, 2009, 01:22:17 AM »

Yes, ANYTHING on sale is good!  And if it is marked down 50% or more, you just have to buy it.  No way around that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: March 17, 2009, 01:22:49 AM »

Anna that is funny. My gramma (rest her soul) loved all those things. One year my youngest wrapped all his gifts in Aluminum foil.

How Sweet - those are the best gifts.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: March 17, 2009, 01:24:18 AM »

Yes, ANYTHING on sale is good!  And if it is marked down 50% or more, you just have to buy it.  No way around that!

OMG, my MOM was the same way!!  I swear she got a shoppers high too!! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: March 17, 2009, 01:24:20 AM »

That Veg-A-Matic would only turn if you were some kind of weight lifter or something.  Otherwise, good luck!  Wouldn't budge!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: March 17, 2009, 01:26:26 AM »

OMG, my MOM was the same way!!  I swear she got a shoppers high too!! 

Heck, yeah!

And if you find something that you really like that fits well, etc. have to get it in every color available.

Definite high on my part.

And I have the credit card bills to prove it, too, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.