April 26, 2024, 07:45:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #27 3/14/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 95187 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #960 on: March 17, 2009, 01:27:08 AM »

That Veg-A-Matic would only turn if you were some kind of weight lifter or something.  Otherwise, good luck!  Wouldn't budge!
Then I would be ask how come you aren't using your gift.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: March 17, 2009, 01:30:57 AM »

Yes, ANYTHING on sale is good!  And if it is marked down 50% or more, you just have to buy it.  No way around that!

OMG, my MOM was the same way!!  I swear she got a shoppers high too!! 

Heck, yeah!

And if you find something that you really like that fits well, etc. have to get it in every color available.

Definite high on my part.

And I have the credit card bills to prove it, too, lol.

My MOM did too!!  And she never wore any of it!!  She loved a sale!!  She would buy 2 - when she didn't need or want 1!!   

I miss her so much!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: March 17, 2009, 01:33:44 AM »

My pear trees are blooming this week.  This is each side of my driveway.  And I am going to have to move away and leave them and I planted them myself over four or five years!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: March 17, 2009, 01:34:28 AM »

That Veg-A-Matic would only turn if you were some kind of weight lifter or something.  Otherwise, good luck!  Wouldn't budge!

Hi... Newby here. 

This must be the right place because just today a friend told me she found and bought me a "Billy Bass" mounted, singing fish.  We had been discussing some of the funny things we had seen and not bought... Well, I will now have one for my birthday!         

Chi
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: March 17, 2009, 01:35:29 AM »

My pear trees are blooming this week.  This is each side of my driveway.  And I am going to have to move away and leave them and I planted them myself over four or five years!

That's beautiful!!!  I can't wait for my (2) lol, to bloom!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: March 17, 2009, 01:36:59 AM »

Hey there MyTime did the air conditioning guy show up and get your air fixed? 

Hi GE!  Maybe she melted.   

Hi Bearly, Maybe. Do you think we need to take up a donation to send her some ice so she can pack herself in it.

Good idea.  Instead of Disney on Ice, she'll be 'Dizzy on Ice.'

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: March 17, 2009, 01:38:06 AM »

Hi... Newby here. 

This must be the right place because just today a friend told me she found and bought me a "Billy Bass" mounted, singing fish.  We had been discussing some of the funny things we had seen and not bought... Well, I will now have one for my birthday!        

Chi

Oh, my!  I found one of those things in a store one time and naturally just had to push the button.  It went on and on and on and my son was just mortified that I had done that.  Kids are like the rest of my family, no sense of humor there, either!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: March 17, 2009, 01:38:36 AM »

Hey there MyTime did the air conditioning guy show up and get your air fixed? 

Hi GE!  Maybe she melted.   

Hi Bearly, Maybe. Do you think we need to take up a donation to send her some ice so she can pack herself in it.

Good idea.  Instead of Disney on Ice, she'll be 'Dizzy on Ice.'

Bearly, are you doing the thread change!!  CBB left!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #968 on: March 17, 2009, 01:40:07 AM »

Hi... Newby here. 

Chi
Welcome Chi mama,
Nice to meet you. There sure are some silly things out there isn't there.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: March 17, 2009, 01:40:23 AM »

Hi... Newby here. 

Chi

LOL, my mom got everyone of those!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: March 17, 2009, 01:41:13 AM »

Jackie, I have a total of 72, all blooming now.  Well, I guess somebody will get to enjoy mine while my kids move me into apartment for old people!

At least I won't have to worry about the yard work any more.  And I am going to be a dreadful tenant and demand all kinds of repairs and services.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #971 on: March 17, 2009, 01:42:13 AM »

Anna that is beautiful. I know you are going to miss it very much.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: March 17, 2009, 01:42:44 AM »

Hi... Newby here. 

Chi

LOL, my mom bought everyone  - one of those!!   

Nice to meet you Chi-mama!!

Edit - to make sense!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: March 17, 2009, 01:42:52 AM »

Are we banned?  Just checkin   

No, of course you aren't, or you couldn't get on to check.     

Muffy, it was all me and Jackie last night...........BG is innocent!!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: March 17, 2009, 01:44:01 AM »

Jackie, I have a total of 72, all blooming now.  Well, I guess somebody will get to enjoy mine while my kids move me into apartment for old people!

At least I won't have to worry about the yard work any more.  And I am going to be a dreadful tenant and demand all kinds of repairs and services.

Mean kids, mean kids......  
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: March 17, 2009, 01:44:19 AM »

Gorgeous, Anna!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #976 on: March 17, 2009, 01:44:55 AM »

Bearly..............  If you don't see me change threads, please do it! I'm having a few forum problems! I'll do it if I can! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: March 17, 2009, 01:45:42 AM »

Yeah, mean kids!  And meaner lying EvilX.  We should all pay him a little visit some time!  He lies about his income to avoid paying alimony.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #978 on: March 17, 2009, 01:47:19 AM »

Anna how many acres do you have? That's alot of work.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: March 17, 2009, 01:49:07 AM »

Yeah, mean kids!  And meaner lying EvilX.  We should all pay him a little visit some time!  He lies about his income to avoid paying alimony.

What a a$$!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.