April 19, 2024, 07:48:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312221 times)
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2009, 09:19:19 PM »

I just found this on topix

Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#7113 Sunday Mar 1
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, substitute "Haleigh died of a drug overdose while Ron was at work" for "Haleigh died of her injuries while Ron was at work," and you can still arrive at the same conclusion.
Two points I'm still researching to confirm:
(1) A report that there was a flurry of phone calls to Ron from Misty sometime after midnight, while he was at work, and
(2) A report that Ron was spotted on security cameras at a gas station around 2 .m. that night.
Agree points 1 & 2 are important here!

Also if Haleigh sustained some injuries would not have Great Grannie noticed something unusual regarding Haleigh? Then again I'm not sure G Grannys story has been checked out. I would hope in there is ONE reliable individual in this group! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2009, 09:19:22 PM »

Right from the beginning their we RED Flags, its all leading back to the home with Fibsty and Ronald...

911: "911, what's your emergency"

Misty Croslin: "Hi...umm...we just woke up...and our back door was wide open, and we can't find our daughter."

yup! yup! yup!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2009, 09:20:07 PM »

What the heck is going on with this family...

Granny Spitefull and Mommy Dearest keeps enforcing Fibsty / babaysister/childteenager

is going to be the children's mommy. The children have a mommy.. 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2009, 09:20:16 PM »

Right from the beginning their we RED Flags, its all leading back to the home with Fibsty and Ronald...

Misty Croslin: "Hi...umm...we just woke up...and our back door was wide open, and we can't find our daughter."

Hey, JG,... Fibsty good one! heh   

And what innocent 911 caller starts their emergency call with an alibi. Btw, what were Ron Ron's first words again when he got on the phone with 911? Wait.... let me guess.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2009, 09:21:38 PM »

And what innocent 911 caller starts their emergency call with an alibi. Btw, what were Ron Ron's first words again when he got on the phone with 911? Wait.... let me guess.

so true and why didnt MoRon make the 911 call??

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2009, 09:21:41 PM »

Were his charges for deal drugs or just possession of them, I could see him using but he just don't look like he smart enough to be a dealer, I honest think it was a pedophile and he is familiar with the Cummings and has been in there house before, dunno. Just hard to think someone would take a child over drugs. Too much trouble to do something with her.
You do not have to be book smart educated to be street smart educated.  Many people are either one or the other, and not always both.  While he does not seem very smart, he does look like he has had a hard life...

ITA~I also think Misty is more street smart than most give her credit for........
I totally agree with that, Misty is street smart, and not as naive as she would like one to think.

Yeppers~she walked out on LE beacuse she didn't like being interrogated, hmmmm HELLO~you were the last person to see her alive (that we know of), and your story is like swiss cheese. She reminds me of another gal who refused to speak with specific officers

I thought the same thing, Island Monkey, when I heard Misty didn't like and wouldn't talk to the new cop. I remember the video  when Casey's parents were visiting her and they discussed which cops she should talk to and which ones she shouldn't.  And I agree- Misty maybe not have a high IQ, but I think she is street smart and cunning.

ITA~ also IMO they have gone from interviewing her to interrogating her (FINALLY), and she gets her panties in a wad....just tell the freaking truth because there could possibly be some clue in the truth that maypoint towards Haleigh

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2009, 09:23:47 PM »

To distance himself from the entire "abduction"......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2009, 09:24:00 PM »

hey rana

The articles you posted about guilty 911 callers was very helpfull and informative...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2009, 09:26:17 PM »

Reply »
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, substitute "Haleigh died of a drug overdose while Ron was at work" for "Haleigh died of her injuries while Ron was at work," and you can still arrive at the same conclusion.
(1) A report that there was a flurry of phone calls to Ron from Misty sometime after midnight, while he was at work, and
(2) A report that Ron was spotted on security cameras at a gas station around 2 .m. that night.

Also if Haleigh sustained some injuries would not have Great Grannie noticed something unusual regarding Haleigh? Then again I'm not sure G Grannys story has been checked out. I would hope in there is ONE reliable individual in this group! 

If those two points are confirmed, we've definitely got a story taking shape.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2009, 09:27:46 PM »

Ron got the dumb beech to call so later he could reference that and was just a dumb beech and didnt understand...
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2009, 09:27:54 PM »

Just throwing this out there....but if drugs are the reason for this abduction, I can not see them contacting the cops for help.  Throwing this all over television and the possible exposure would surely sign a death warrant for Haleigh....and possibly other family members as well.
The only reason I can think of is custody of JR, if they admitted to this scenario, it would jeapordize custody, but I'd spill my guts to everything I'd done down to stealing bubblegum when I was 2yrs old to find answers and get my child back.

You stole bubble gum when you were 2??      
See, I knew you were not an innocent monkey.. thats why I send the trouble makers to sit with you.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2009, 09:28:08 PM »

Reply »
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>
2) A report that Ron was spotted on security cameras at a gas station around 2 .m. that night.

Agree points 1 & 2 are important here![/font]

has anyone heard anything about this report?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »

Reply »
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>

very interesting........ on to my other point about the gramma's, not looking that way so far

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2009, 09:29:16 PM »

Reply »
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>

Well that is very interesting. o/t I know that the green lines that are appearing under some words is being worked on, but has anyone been knocked off as a guest. I came back twice from shopping, and I thought I got banned, my name was gone, and I was a guest. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2009, 09:29:21 PM »

Ron got the dumb beech to call so later he could reference that and was just a dumb beech and didnt understand...

And then married the dumb beech

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2009, 09:30:27 PM »

Reply »
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>
2) A report that Ron was spotted on security cameras at a gas station around 2 .m. that night.

Agree points 1 & 2 are important here![/font]

has anyone heard anything about this report?

No but a great possibility.....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2009, 09:30:55 PM »

Just throwing this out there....but if drugs are the reason for this abduction, I can not see them contacting the cops for help.  Throwing this all over television and the possible exposure would surely sign a death warrant for Haleigh....and possibly other family members as well.
The only reason I can think of is custody of JR, if they admitted to this scenario, it would jeapordize custody, but I'd spill my guts to everything I'd done down to stealing bubblegum when I was 2yrs old to find answers and get my child back.

You stole bubble gum when you were 2??      
See, I knew you were not an innocent monkey.. thats why I send the trouble makers to sit with you.

I was 2, NOW I am a sweet lil ole innocent quiet passive monkey

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2009, 09:32:58 PM »

OK, I know I will get the heat for this...but I do need a question answered, if you may.

Did Ron say he was at work the night Haleigh went missing???

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2009, 09:33:12 PM »

Reply »
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>

Well that is very interesting. o/t I know that the green lines that are appearing under some words is being worked on, but has anyone been knocked off as a guest. I came back twice from shopping, and I thought I got banned, my name was gone, and I was a guest. 

iie done that went to post and would not let me... I was like I got ban Then i was thinking outloud for  which quote or pic....

hehehe I was logged out...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2009, 09:34:41 PM »

Reply »
lingo123 wrote:
<quoted text>

The bolded part above I haven't heard about yet.  Do we know yet who made these "reports"?  Wish we had a way to know for sure about those supposed flurry of calls!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.