April 19, 2024, 12:14:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312277 times)
RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: March 16, 2009, 03:19:04 PM »

I for one would love to know who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, it's not like that is a hard question. 

Here is the video of the NG show with TN.  I believe that the transcript is incorrect.  Listen to Ron's mother: "my son picked her up at the bus stop".  JMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODCZlzoZwI

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1021 on: March 16, 2009, 03:19:33 PM »

I have to ask this question but first thanking Tim for what he does...but.....does he ever really find anyone??? all I ever read is that he goes to this place and that place but then he packs up as quick as he gets down there....Again, I am not dissing this guy and God love him for what he does, but seriously, I don't recall that they have ever found anyone...any info anyone?

Cookie - there have been several success stories and you can read about them here:

http://texasequusearch.org/

Hope this helps.
Tim is much different than any other search party as he has state of the art equipment, and does not give up easily...  This is his life, his entire world revolves around searching for the lost.  His story is one that will grip your heart for sure, and his success rate is high.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1022 on: March 16, 2009, 03:20:48 PM »

Wonder how many times RC can say 'I was at work' in an hour.
Maybe he can get it the record book 
Maybe we should count how many times he says that tonight 

If we turn it into and drinking game, bet we'd all be drunk pretty quickly    

Ahahahaha!  You beat me to that post, Leroy!  Yeah, am thinking we'd all be under the table.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1023 on: March 16, 2009, 03:21:53 PM »

I have to ask this question but first thanking Tim for what he does...but.....does he ever really find anyone??? all I ever read is that he goes to this place and that place but then he packs up as quick as he gets down there....Again, I am not dissing this guy and God love him for what he does, but seriously, I don't recall that they have ever found anyone...any info anyone?

Cookie - there have been several success stories and you can read about them here:

Hope this helps.

thanks Leroy! I will definitely look into it..

also, why are the authorities in this case not required by the Sunset Law (?) to release any info on Haleigh like they did for Caylee? that would dispel some of the rumors maybe...
hopefully NG will ask Ron some tough questions and get rid of some of the questions that all of us have...if he gets smart with her, she will put him in his place I think/hope...
Sunshine law comes into play when someone is being prosecuted or arrested.  We have no one arrested at this point.  It is in regards to the defense having all discovery provided to them.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: March 16, 2009, 03:22:20 PM »

Dolce...I know that he lost his daughter through crime...every time he talks about it, he gets very misty eyed....he is a good guy, I know that...I just had not heard of any success stories but I shall look at the site that Leroy provided...I remember him in the Natalee H. case...really liked him...just had not heard much about him till then...Bless him for all that he does for families...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: March 16, 2009, 03:23:08 PM »

Hope this helps.

thanks Leroy! I will definitely look into it..

also, why are the authorities in this case not required by the Sunset Law (?) to release any info on Haleigh like they did for Caylee? that would dispel some of the rumors maybe...
hopefully NG will ask Ron some tough questions and get rid of some of the questions that all of us have...if he gets smart with her, she will put him in his place I think/hope...
Sunshine law comes into play when someone is being prosecuted or arrested.  We have no one arrested at this point.  It is in regards to the defense having all discovery provided to them.

thanks Dolce for clarifying that ...xxxxx

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1026 on: March 16, 2009, 03:23:14 PM »

If LE scattered the blanket and sheet on the ramp, why would they say it in such a way as to imply that is what was found when they came to the scene.

"The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets  were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door."

Cause I read it as that is what they found upon coming to the scene.
That was awful dumb to do that, there could have been evidence on that blanket and sheet.
I agree~same issue I have with them waiting 30 days to take the door

Oh man, sure hope it does not turn out that any evidence was mucked up before LE even got started investigating!   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: March 16, 2009, 03:25:18 PM »

In conversation with someone connected with Tim and TES.  I understand that they do not go and do a search, unless LE or the Family requests them to be there.

This I am sure is WHY Tim has not been back to search for Haleigh.  Guess if LE felt they need them, they would be here.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: March 16, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »

Hope this helps.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1029 on: March 16, 2009, 03:26:02 PM »

chi-mama WELCOME and don't lurk, how cute you look in that little green hat. 

Oh.. Thanks for the notice of the hat.  When you only have one item of clothing, it seems more import than usual.  (Blushing)   

We gotta git SeaSearcher in here then... 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1030 on: March 16, 2009, 03:27:41 PM »

If memory serves me.......The blanket question comes up in a 15 minute press conf w LE close to the beginning.  LE spokes person said the blankets were on the ground for dogs to get the scent....

Thanks sista!!   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: March 16, 2009, 03:28:15 PM »

Hope this helps.

sassy...what did your graphic mean? I was asking a legitimate question...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: March 16, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »

If LE scattered the blanket and sheet on the ramp, why would they say it in such a way as to imply that is what was found when they came to the scene.

"The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets  were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door."

Cause I read it as that is what they found upon coming to the scene.
That was awful dumb to do that, there could have been evidence on that blanket and sheet.
I agree~same issue I have with them waiting 30 days to take the door

I do recall seeing what appeared to be a small blanket near  or some type of cloth near one of the post on the ramp in one of the pics and I wondered why it was there or still there.  I guess I will have to try and find the pic.

Heart
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1033 on: March 16, 2009, 03:29:35 PM »

I for one would love to know who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, it's not like that is a hard question. 

Here is the video of the NG show with TN.  I believe that the transcript is incorrect.  Listen to Ron's mother: "my son picked her up at the bus stop".  JMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODCZlzoZwI

You are correct.  I heard it myself on the above link.  But, is that the only time she has said that?

MM
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: March 16, 2009, 03:29:36 PM »

Hope this helps.

Sorry - I was saying hello to Leroy because I keep missing her.     
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: March 16, 2009, 03:31:02 PM »

Hope this helps.

Sorry - I was saying hello to Leroy because I keep missing her.     

oh, I thought you were saying HELLOOOOOO how dumb are you...tee hee! didn't think that was your style....xxxxxx

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: March 16, 2009, 03:31:34 PM »

Sassy -  Hi    

Cookie - you are most welcome.

Wyks - I'm glad I'm not the only who thought of the drinking game  (wouldn't want to be the drunko of the group...LOL).

Dolce - thanks for the info on the Sunshine Law...I was confused on that myself but it makes sense now.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1037 on: March 16, 2009, 03:32:28 PM »

Did anyone hear that a blanket and sheet were found as evidence on the back ramp..

I found this but don't know the facts on this....

The disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings triggered a massive search on land, water and in the air as more than 130 officers from agencies across Northeast Florida responded to the Satsuma area. "We would hope that she is safe," Detective John Merchant said Tuesday. "And we're hoping for the best outcome." The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door. Authorities said they were told Haleigh's father, Ronald, had just ended his shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. His girlfriend, Misty Croslin, said she had been sleeping next to Haleigh, but when she awoke, the blonde-haired girl was gone. "She was sleeping right next to me," Croslin told the Daily News while distributing flyers bearing Haleigh's photo. "I can't believe I didn't hear anything." A 911 call at 3:27 a.m. resulted in Putnam County sheriff's deputies being sent to the home, which is on a dirt road in the Hermit's Cove neighborhood. By daybreak, a Child Abduction Regional Team response was implemented by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement at Putnam County's request. A nearly constant convoy of vehicles and personnel from a wide spectrum of agencies rolled into the otherwise quiet neighborhood. A roadblock was set up on the only road out of the neighborhood and deputies thoroughly searched every vehicle that left. Helicopters from Volusia County and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission flew over the neighborhood and a section of the nearby St. Johns River..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=452391223

Thanks Jersey, hadn't read this before. 

In early reports from the media, it was said that the dog/s pulled linens out with them for her scent, just prior to beginning their search.  Other reports said that LE brought those linens out for the dog/s.  It was also said in other reports that some linens were draped over the railing of the ramp.  Guess it could be that happened at the same time?  Dunno. 

So many things in this case was either reported differently by various media, or those being interviewed actually said things differently from interview to interview.  Either way it's confusing and frustrating!  Even more frustrating is the complete silence by LE.  So we have no way to verify anything.  Sigh. 

ITA- It just seems strange fibsty was so defensive about the blanket and sheet like already establishing an aliby...

Exactly!!  As was said earlier in here, if she says something over and again, and hits that info hard, maybe LE and the whole world will believe it.  Except... not. 

As we've seen in the Caylee Anthony case, 'if you can't convince em, confuse em'. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: March 16, 2009, 03:33:31 PM »

SATSUMA, FL -- Haleigh Cumming's mother and friends are setting up a new headquarters for people to show their support and offer tips for the missing girl.

There will be an open-door policy for people to stop by and share information about Haleigh, who has been missing since February 9th.

The headquarters is located at 1185 U.S. 17 in Satsuma.

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, and her family and friends are spending the day painting and moving into the new area.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=133906&catid=4

Thanks, and also Ron will be interviewed by NG tonight....per HL news 
BOMBSHELL...exclusive interview with RC...I was at work....bombshell

Although NG does seem to have a soft spot for mama Neves, and MoROn........kinda like she did for Ciny Anthony
I shouldnt say this BUT I hope Nancys in a b@#chy mood tonight..I want some new info..

Wonder how long NG will accept his flea bitten answers.  I don't know...I was at work!!!

I have a feeling that by the time she is done with Ron, he is going to need a new pair of pants, cause I thing she is gonna rip him a new arse.  I hope ....the other one is there as well.  She deserves to have Nancy take a strip off of her as well.   She thought LE were being rude............just wait.  Oh, I do hope she is there.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1039 on: March 16, 2009, 03:33:37 PM »

When you find someone that can answer that one...ask these as well....

Just where was Haleigh sleeping....with Misty..or in her own bed???

Did Misty get up to get a ...DRINK...OR GO TO THE BATHROOM???

Who was at the trailer the night Haleigh went missing???

WHY????  Is everyone giving different answers to very simple questions.

She needs to stick to one story, and get the script down pat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.