March 29, 2024, 04:16:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310200 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: March 16, 2009, 03:33:39 PM »

I have to ask this question but first thanking Tim for what he does...but.....does he ever really find anyone??? all I ever read is that he goes to this place and that place but then he packs up as quick as he gets down there....Again, I am not dissing this guy and God love him for what he does, but seriously, I don't recall that they have ever found anyone...any info anyone?

Cookie - there have been several success stories and you can read about them here:

http://texasequusearch.org/

Hope this helps.

sassy...what did your graphic mean? I was asking a legitimate question...

Sorry - I was saying hello to Leroy because I keep missing her.     

oh, I thought you were saying HELLOOOOOO how dumb are you...tee hee! didn't think that was your style....xxxxxx

Oh heck NO.   I wouldn't be mean like that!    I was just saying "hi".         Besides, I think you're a pretty smart monkey!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1041 on: March 16, 2009, 03:34:24 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  I dont post in this thread much because...well, I dont own a helmet and/or boxing gloves.  I do read and follow this sad story though and pray this little girl comes home safe and soon.

WYKS - I have to say that you were my breath of fresh air while catching up today.....I loved the story about the bat and your boys - I was cracking up!  And it was a much needed break from so many unpleasant posts I had read.

Anyways, I was really hoping for some news today....I guess it sounds like I'm gonna have to suffer through NG tonight since Ron will be on....still would rather stab myself in the eye than watch her   

Bye monkeys and have a great day!

LOL! I feel the same way about Nancy Grace. And all her folksy sayings drive me nuts.

Sometimes I'm like, omigosh she did not just say that!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1042 on: March 16, 2009, 03:35:01 PM »

Dolce...I know that he lost his daughter through crime...every time he talks about it, he gets very misty eyed....he is a good guy, I know that...I just had not heard of any success stories but I shall look at the site that Leroy provided...I remember him in the Natalee H. case...really liked him...just had not heard much about him till then...Bless him for all that he does for families...
I was just adding for those new monkies who may not be familiar with his work...or who may have a tainted idea of him from being at other sites that claim "victim advocacy" ...but thats an eye roll to the point of falling out of the chair.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: March 16, 2009, 03:35:21 PM »

Where is that Popcorn Kitty???

RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1044 on: March 16, 2009, 03:35:24 PM »

I for one would love to know who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, it's not like that is a hard question. 

Here is the video of the NG show with TN.  I believe that the transcript is incorrect.  Listen to Ron's mother: "my son picked her up at the bus stop".  JMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODCZlzoZwI

You are correct.  I heard it myself on the above link.  But, is that the only time she has said that?

As far as I can find.  Here's the transcript that I believe is incorrect that everyone keeps quoting:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: March 16, 2009, 03:36:37 PM »

I want to know too!  And there seems to be three stories about who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop.  Am scratching my head as to why this very simple thing does not have an easy, quick, to the point answer.  Why is that?  What could there be about picking her up at the bus stop that folks need to stumble around the answer for? 

According to what was reported in the media, the school was contacted and the bus driver confirmed that Haleigh was picked up.  But by whom?

In an interview, Ron says he picked her up
In another interview, Gma says she picked her up
And now we hear that locals say that Misty picked her up

Is it possible that everyone in the family picked her up?   

Or that no one did? 

Had Ron and Gma both picked her up, why wouldn't either have mentioned that? 

Had Misty picked her up, why would Ron and Gma say they had? 

Why does the family seem to be creating drama about this very simple thing? 

(sorry for the 2nd post, hit send too soon)

The Pinocchio noses are appearing in this case as the Anthony's. 

Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. 

I agree Grama!  Am betting at this point, that's what LE's strategy is. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: March 16, 2009, 03:37:55 PM »

Dolce...I know that he lost his daughter through crime...every time he talks about it, he gets very misty eyed....he is a good guy, I know that...I just had not heard of any success stories but I shall look at the site that Leroy provided...I remember him in the Natalee H. case...really liked him...just had not heard much about him till then...Bless him for all that he does for families...
I was just adding for those new monkies who may not be familiar with his work...or who may have a tainted idea of him from being at other sites that claim "victim advocacy" ...but thats an eye roll to the point of falling out of the chair.

You have a way with words!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1047 on: March 16, 2009, 03:38:35 PM »

Did anyone hear that a blanket and sheet were found as evidence on the back ramp..

I found this but don't know the facts on this....

The disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings triggered a massive search on land, water and in the air as more than 130 officers from agencies across Northeast Florida responded to the Satsuma area. "We would hope that she is safe," Detective John Merchant said Tuesday. "And we're hoping for the best outcome." The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door. Authorities said they were told Haleigh's father, Ronald, had just ended his shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. His girlfriend, Misty Croslin, said she had been sleeping next to Haleigh, but when she awoke, the blonde-haired girl was gone. "She was sleeping right next to me," Croslin told the Daily News while distributing flyers bearing Haleigh's photo. "I can't believe I didn't hear anything." A 911 call at 3:27 a.m. resulted in Putnam County sheriff's deputies being sent to the home, which is on a dirt road in the Hermit's Cove neighborhood. By daybreak, a Child Abduction Regional Team response was implemented by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement at Putnam County's request. A nearly constant convoy of vehicles and personnel from a wide spectrum of agencies rolled into the otherwise quiet neighborhood. A roadblock was set up on the only road out of the neighborhood and deputies thoroughly searched every vehicle that left. Helicopters from Volusia County and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission flew over the neighborhood and a section of the nearby St. Johns River..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=452391223

Went to the myspace above, and am wondering... Does anyone know whose myspace this is?  Curious why much is in spanish.  Friends of the family? 

The part above that talks about the blanket and sheets 'could be' seen as a quote by the detective having been quoted just before that part.  And yet.... it actually is not a quote.  So is the info given about the blanket and sheets given from the reporters viewpoint, having heard the info and given his/her take on it?  Just wondering what LEs exact words were about the linens. 

Page back I asked the same question and made the same comment.  What authority originally posted this or reported it?

Sorry, didn't see your post before posting mine.  Sad

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: March 16, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »

Heart
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: March 16, 2009, 03:39:27 PM »

Where is that Popcorn Kitty???

Here I am!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: March 16, 2009, 03:40:43 PM »

thanks Sassy pants...you are a sweetie..

I love that Susan Moss...she doesn't care what she says...she says it like it is...

will be back later chimps....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1051 on: March 16, 2009, 03:41:02 PM »

Anyone know why Tim Miller and his team hasnt came back for a weekend search?? Strange its like he dont want involved yea know?

It really does seem strange, lady!  I understood when he searched in the beginning, but had to leave for another case.  What's odd is that he hasn't returned to Haleigh's case.  Kinda makes me think that he left the first search for more reasons than having another case.  Cuz unfortunately there's always another case waiting.  Sad  He doesn't usually say the exact reason he leaves a search. 

In the Stacy Peterson case he was treated extremely rude by the family search team, who tried to call the shots and order Tim around.  If it were me, I'd be stepping back with huge gratitude and allow the expert to do his best.  And in that case, even tho some of us knew what was going on, Tim handled the situation with much grace and class.  He did not have a tantrum or complain at his treatment.  He simply packed up and said that he had another case waiting.  Off he went, to another family who needed his expertise.  Am sure he left with a heavy heart, cuz for him it's all about the missing person, and none of the 'politics and game-playing' that can get in the way. 

So for this case, after an astonishingly short search, when he said that he had another case waiting, my hinky meter immediately went up, and I began to look around at all the players in this case.  What's the real reason he left?  Families?  LE?  Red flags galore are down for me, that he has not returned. 

I have to ask this question but first thanking Tim for what he does...but.....does he ever really find anyone??? all I ever read is that he goes to this place and that place but then he packs up as quick as he gets down there....Again, I am not dissing this guy and God love him for what he does, but seriously, I don't recall that they have ever found anyone...any info anyone?

List of those found:
http://texasequusearch.org/category/located/found/

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1052 on: March 16, 2009, 03:41:06 PM »

The Florida Sunshine Law is a series of laws designed to guarantee that the public has access to the public records of governmental bodies in Florida. The law was first enacted in 1995. The original statues read as:

The Florida Open Meetings Law (Fla. Stat. sec 286) governs the extent to which public meetings are open to the public.
The Florida Public Records Law (Fla. Stat. sec. 119) governs the inspection and copying of public records.
The governing idea behind the statute is stated as, "It is the policy of this state that all state, county, and municipal records shall be open for personal inspection by any person."

http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/Florida_Sunshine_Law

Since right now the investigation is just one sided with out an apposing factor records are not yet made public.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: March 16, 2009, 03:41:08 PM »

Good afternoon yucatexan, momm0f4, Wyks, RiverWalk, sistamarge, Sassycat, simy, Heart, FIREYONE, cookie, no rose colored glasses, GramaMonkey, Leroy, Searching, KYcat, alagary, Brandi, fatcatlurker, rana, dsntslp and 41 Guests  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1054 on: March 16, 2009, 03:44:05 PM »

You have a way with words!   
Thanks, but that one is based on experience...have fallen out of the chair many a time!   Lately though since I am so front-heavy I find myself falling forward. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1055 on: March 16, 2009, 03:45:11 PM »

Do you remember Jessie Davis (Bobby Cutt's her boyfriend killer her, and the 2 yr old was home and said momma's in the rug?), he found her, along with Ben Stanford, and most recently a 18 yr old in Bryan Tx, and a live 2yr old in Llano, TX.....those are just the ones off the top of my head. His site has far more info and IIRC he's found about 300 alive and brought closure to around 100 families.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: March 16, 2009, 03:45:27 PM »

Good afternoon yucatexan, momm0f4, Wyks, RiverWalk, sistamarge, Sassycat, simy, Heart, FIREYONE, cookie, no rose colored glasses, GramaMonkey, Leroy, Searching, KYcat, alagary, Brandi, fatcatlurker, rana, dsntslp and 41 Guests  
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1057 on: March 16, 2009, 03:49:22 PM »

If LE scattered the blanket and sheet on the ramp, why would they say it in such a way as to imply that is what was found when they came to the scene.

"The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets  were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door."

Cause I read it as that is what they found upon coming to the scene.

Look back at the info on that myspace page, it's to the right side of that page.  Looks to me like a news media article from somewhere, copied to that myspace page.  The part above that you have in quotes are not in quotes in that article, so may or may not be LE's actual words.  Could be the reporter's take on what s/he heard or was told.  And yet, could be what LE said, word for word, but wasn't originally typed as a quote. 

Still and all tho, if that's what LE found when they arrived on scene, wonder why it has been reported in two different ways in the media?  We want info about this case, but gosh, it's like either the media messes up the info in their reporting, or were given wrong info that they don't take the time to verify.  We often can't trust that's exactly what happened or what was said.  How frustrating is that!! 

We need pressers, on camera, from LE themselves, dang it!   

I would not trust any information like this unless I heard it directly from LE.  I never heard this in any of their press releases.  Did anyone else?  Actually this is the first I have heard it.  I heard them say the door was ajar and the other door was blowing in the breeze, but not a word about anything on the ramp.

Exactly, minnie!  And them saying the screen door was blowing in the breeze sure flies in the face of Misty saying it was bricked wide open.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1058 on: March 16, 2009, 03:52:52 PM »

I for one would love to know who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, it's not like that is a hard question. 

When you find someone that can answer that one...ask these as well....

Just where was Haleigh sleeping....with Misty..or in her own bed???

Did Misty get up to get a ...DRINK...OR GO TO THE BATHROOM???

Who was at the trailer the night Haleigh went missing???

WHY????  Is everyone giving different answers to very simple questions.

Would love for NG to ask this list of questions tonight, one right after another! 

And from Ron, his one-answer-fits-all:  "I don't know, I was at work"
And from Misty:  "Uhhhhhhmmmm.  I don't know"

sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1059 on: March 16, 2009, 03:53:48 PM »

Sure wish I'd got an invite to Cobra's Welcome Home party for the *newly weds*   Now THAT will be interesting.  I think the party theme is....You Can Run.....But you CAN NOT hide!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.