April 16, 2024, 02:54:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 311853 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1060 on: March 16, 2009, 03:54:32 PM »

I have to ask this question but first thanking Tim for what he does...but.....does he ever really find anyone??? all I ever read is that he goes to this place and that place but then he packs up as quick as he gets down there....Again, I am not dissing this guy and God love him for what he does, but seriously, I don't recall that they have ever found anyone...any info anyone?

Cookie - there have been several success stories and you can read about them here:

http://texasequusearch.org/

Hope this helps.

thanks Leroy! I will definitely look into it..

also, why are the authorities in this case not required by the Sunset Law (?) to release any info on Haleigh like they did for Caylee? that would dispel some of the rumors maybe...
hopefully NG will ask Ron some tough questions and get rid of some of the questions that all of us have...if he gets smart with her, she will put him in his place I think/hope...

Still catching up, this prolly has been answered already.  There needs to be an arrest before the Sunshine Law goes into effect. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: March 16, 2009, 04:02:18 PM »

Good afternoon yucatexan, momm0f4, Wyks, RiverWalk, sistamarge, Sassycat, simy, Heart, FIREYONE, cookie, no rose colored glasses, GramaMonkey, Leroy, Searching, KYcat, alagary, Brandi, fatcatlurker, rana, dsntslp and 41 Guests  

Good afternoon Muffy! Hope all is well with you and yours.

Heart
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1062 on: March 16, 2009, 04:04:22 PM »

Dolce...I know that he lost his daughter through crime...every time he talks about it, he gets very misty eyed....he is a good guy, I know that...I just had not heard of any success stories but I shall look at the site that Leroy provided...I remember him in the Natalee H. case...really liked him...just had not heard much about him till then...Bless him for all that he does for families...

Do you remember Jessie Davis (Bobby Cutt's her boyfriend killer her, and the 2 yr old was home and said momma's in the rug?), he found her, along with Ben Stanford, and most recently a 18 yr old in Bryan Tx, and a live 2yr old in Llano, TX.....those are just the ones off the top of my head. His site has far more info and IIRC he's found about 300 alive and brought closure to around 100 families.

Thanks for posting this, IM. 

Also, thanks to Wyks for posting the link regarding the many Tim Miller and his group have found.

In my eyes, Tim Miller is a hero and does whatever he can to help others avoid the pain and anguish he experienced.  It breaks my heart to think of the nightmare he went through. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1063 on: March 16, 2009, 04:04:51 PM »

Good afternoon yucatexan, momm0f4, Wyks, RiverWalk, sistamarge, Sassycat, simy, Heart, FIREYONE, cookie, no rose colored glasses, GramaMonkey, Leroy, Searching, KYcat, alagary, Brandi, fatcatlurker, rana, dsntslp and 41 Guests  

Yes, good afternoon to everyone. Heart the pic you posted, I'm sorry who and where is that at? 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: March 16, 2009, 04:05:01 PM »

Good afternoon to you Heart.  All is well with the Bee family.  Just waiting for news or a break in this case, like so many others      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1065 on: March 16, 2009, 04:11:04 PM »

Did anyone hear that a blanket and sheet were found as evidence on the back ramp..

I found this but don't know the facts on this....

The disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings triggered a massive search on land, water and in the air as more than 130 officers from agencies across Northeast Florida responded to the Satsuma area. "We would hope that she is safe," Detective John Merchant said Tuesday. "And we're hoping for the best outcome." The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door. Authorities said they were told Haleigh's father, Ronald, had just ended his shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. His girlfriend, Misty Croslin, said she had been sleeping next to Haleigh, but when she awoke, the blonde-haired girl was gone. "She was sleeping right next to me," Croslin told the Daily News while distributing flyers bearing Haleigh's photo. "I can't believe I didn't hear anything." A 911 call at 3:27 a.m. resulted in Putnam County sheriff's deputies being sent to the home, which is on a dirt road in the Hermit's Cove neighborhood. By daybreak, a Child Abduction Regional Team response was implemented by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement at Putnam County's request. A nearly constant convoy of vehicles and personnel from a wide spectrum of agencies rolled into the otherwise quiet neighborhood. A roadblock was set up on the only road out of the neighborhood and deputies thoroughly searched every vehicle that left. Helicopters from Volusia County and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission flew over the neighborhood and a section of the nearby St. Johns River..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=452391223

Went to the myspace above, and am wondering... Does anyone know whose myspace this is?  Curious why much is in spanish.  Friends of the family? 

The part above that talks about the blanket and sheets 'could be' seen as a quote by the detective having been quoted just before that part.  And yet.... it actually is not a quote.  So is the info given about the blanket and sheets given from the reporters viewpoint, having heard the info and given his/her take on it?  Just wondering what LEs exact words were about the linens. 

Page back I asked the same question and made the same comment.  What authority originally posted this or reported it?

Sorry, didn't see your post before posting mine.  Sad

Not a problem.  Just commenting that we both have the same question.  But so far no answer. 

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1066 on: March 16, 2009, 04:12:46 PM »

A while back I saw the a post with the arrest record of Ron Cummings.  I have searched for it, but was wondering if someone could help me out.  Maybe tell me what day it was.

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1067 on: March 16, 2009, 04:16:31 PM »

If LE scattered the blanket and sheet on the ramp, why would they say it in such a way as to imply that is what was found when they came to the scene.

"The nightmare began about 3 a.m. Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets  were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door."

Cause I read it as that is what they found upon coming to the scene.

Look back at the info on that myspace page, it's to the right side of that page.  Looks to me like a news media article from somewhere, copied to that myspace page.  The part above that you have in quotes are not in quotes in that article, so may or may not be LE's actual words.  Could be the reporter's take on what s/he heard or was told.  And yet, could be what LE said, word for word, but wasn't originally typed as a quote. 

Still and all tho, if that's what LE found when they arrived on scene, wonder why it has been reported in two different ways in the media?  We want info about this case, but gosh, it's like either the media messes up the info in their reporting, or were given wrong info that they don't take the time to verify.  We often can't trust that's exactly what happened or what was said.  How frustrating is that!! 

We need pressers, on camera, from LE themselves, dang it!   

I would not trust any information like this unless I heard it directly from LE.  I never heard this in any of their press releases.  Did anyone else?  Actually this is the first I have heard it.  I heard them say the door was ajar and the other door was blowing in the breeze, but not a word about anything on the ramp.

Exactly, minnie!  And them saying the screen door was blowing in the breeze sure flies in the face of Misty saying it was bricked wide open.   

No, they were referring to the wood door blowing in the breeze and the screen door was proppped open.  I didn't make that part clear.

MM
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1068 on: March 16, 2009, 04:16:55 PM »

I am wondering why Misty's Tennessee cousin, Joseph Miller, is not being investigated.  Wasn't it said that he had abused Misty at one point in her younger life?  Does he not fit the bill?  Misty could be scared of him, a tie stemming back from her younger years of abuse....that is if that is in fact truth.  Still think he should be investigated.

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: March 16, 2009, 04:25:00 PM »

This one is informative.

Maybe this will help.

A Profile of Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/1.html

BTW, TM was in  tears when he called the search off.  Sorry Tim, I had to tell them, they need to know.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1070 on: March 16, 2009, 04:26:07 PM »

Sorry, didn't see your post before posting mine.  Sad

Not a problem.  Just commenting that we both have the same question.  But so far no answer. 

Ok!     Sure hope we hear some answers from LE soon. 

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: March 16, 2009, 04:28:52 PM »

Oh, my understanding of the sheets and blanket being outside was because LE did not want the dogs confused with other smells in the home but to concentrate on Haleigh's scent alone.  This is why the linens were taken outside instead of the dogs taken inside.  Hope that helps too.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1072 on: March 16, 2009, 04:30:44 PM »

I would not trust any information like this unless I heard it directly from LE.  I never heard this in any of their press releases.  Did anyone else?  Actually this is the first I have heard it.  I heard them say the door was ajar and the other door was blowing in the breeze, but not a word about anything on the ramp.

Exactly, minnie!  And them saying the screen door was blowing in the breeze sure flies in the face of Misty saying it was bricked wide open.   

No, they were referring to the wood door blowing in the breeze and the screen door was proppped open.  I didn't make that part clear.

Oh ok, I understand now, thanks!  Am guessing it's a fairly light wood door if it can be described by them as blowing in the breeze.  I could see a screen door doing that more easily.  Or maybe there was a really strong breeze that night? 

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1073 on: March 16, 2009, 04:34:55 PM »

Oh ok, I understand now, thanks!  Am guessing it's a fairly light wood door if it can be described by them as blowing in the breeze.  I could see a screen door doing that more easily.  Or maybe there was a really strong breeze that night? 

I thought it strange myself.  But, I do know that many of the doors in mobile homes are not solid wood and some not even wood, but a light metal.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1074 on: March 16, 2009, 04:35:24 PM »

I am wondering why Misty's Tennessee cousin, Joseph Miller, is not being investigated.  Wasn't it said that he had abused Misty at one point in her younger life?  Does he not fit the bill?  Misty could be scared of him, a tie stemming back from her younger years of abuse....that is if that is in fact truth.  Still think he should be investigated.

Jeremy Miller is in prison for molesting her yrs ago when they were both teens IIRC, Joe Everstreet (her couisn) was questioned by LE, cleared and now after Misty's dad paid a visit to LE is back to no one is cleared.............aye, aye aye

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1075 on: March 16, 2009, 04:37:04 PM »

This one is informative.

Maybe this will help.

A Profile of Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/texas_equusearch/1.html

BTW, TM was in  tears when he called the search off.  Sorry Tim, I had to tell them, they need to know.

Yeah, he doesn't like folks to know how emotional he can get.  Just endears him even more to our hearts. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: March 16, 2009, 04:40:14 PM »

No Rose:

You asked Heart about this picture (I went and found it with the caption) :

Not sure what she had in mind comment-wise about it. But thought I'd point you to the image that has a caption. It is at http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-haleigh-cummings-photos,0,705399.photogallery?index=orl-haleigh6_girl20090212120750

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1077 on: March 16, 2009, 04:40:52 PM »

Jeremy Miller is in prison for molesting her yrs ago when they were both teens IIRC, Joe Everstreet (her couisn) was questioned by LE, cleared and now after Misty's dad paid a visit to LE is back to no one is cleared.............aye, aye aye
I thought that Miller was the one that had visited her...this case is so confusing.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1078 on: March 16, 2009, 04:42:24 PM »

Am getting confused... (not the first time or last... lol)  Are there two who molested her while young?  Cuz I thought Misty's mom pressed charges on one for Misty and he's still in prison.  Or was that the cousin in TN and he got out of prison?   

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: March 16, 2009, 04:42:34 PM »

Jeremy Miller is in prison for molesting her yrs ago when they were both teens IIRC, Joe Everstreet (her cousin) was questioned by LE, cleared and now after Misty's dad paid a visit to LE is back to no one is cleared.............aye, aye aye

hey IM
i must have missed this too, (what a surprise), can you fill me in?  tia

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.