April 23, 2024, 11:59:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312630 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: March 17, 2009, 12:35:41 AM »

I also wanted to comment on Ron's interview with NG tonight.  First off, I think he is a mama's boy and takes comfort in his mother's support.  (Nothing wrong with that!)  His demeanor on camera is what I would expect.  He rolled his eyes at times.  He made facial expressions that said "I didn't think of that" several times in my opinion.  Neither side of this family is sophisticated and are not used to being in front of a camera.  They are not used to being scrutinized by the whole world.  I do not mean disrespect when I say that.  Heck, I am not sophisticated either and being on television in front of millions of viewers would probably freak me out. 

I don't agree with everything they have done but what would I do in the same situation?  I can honestly say I don't know.  If they refuse to do interviews then the story goes away and people say "Why aren't they on tv beging for her return?"  If they do interviews, every answer and reaction is picked apart and analyzed. 

The media certainly takes advantage of people in times of crisis IMO.  They are exploited for ratings but then again, the exposure keeps it in the spotlight.

I have rambled on enough. 

Just my thoughts at this time.  Subject to change at any time and without warning!! 

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: March 17, 2009, 12:44:18 AM »

With all due respect for everyones opinion here, I would like to just say that the reason for Ron and Misty to be getting the bad rapp here is because even a blind man can see that something is just not right with both of them...

I would never Marry so close to the time that my daughter came up missing, Its just not a natural thing to do and I realize that everybody does things in different ways, but still just stop for one second and look at a picture or look over at your children and just think if when you went to bed tonight that when you woke up in the morning they were gone, gone without a trace, then think of how you would feel.

would you be getting Married in a month without word of anything yet??????

Think of Mistie walking out on the interview with LE the other day, would you do that, I mean really, if you had nothing what so ever to do with you childs, or the child you were withs dissapearance, I myself wouldnt care if I had to spend the night in the police station, I wouldnt care if some cop yelled at me, I would be as truthfull as I could be, and I would only have one story, and that story would be what happened...........There would be no need for and Officer to get upset over inconsisticeys, why.......because they would be none!

Now with having said that, Do I think Ron or Mistie had something to do with Haleighs dissapearance, YES.....I do.....

Do I know what that something was......NO I dont, but they are guilty of something, that is very clear to me.....

When you do things that are suspitious when a child is missing you are gonna draw attention to yourself and so IMO.....if Ronald thinks Mistie had nothing to do with this crime, then by all means, sit her down, find out why she keeps changing her story, sit in while the LE is talking to her if you can and see what they see, hear what they hear, and find out for yourself just what the heck is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH, I feel your post is probably directed towards me.  That's ok.  I agree with what you are saying.  They have done a lot of stuff that does not add up or make sense to me.  My husband says Ron and Misty are guilty...........   when I ask him what he means, he just says they know more than what they are saying.  I'm just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.  I could very well be wrong. 

I know, as a mother, I would throw anybody under the bus to get to the truth and find my child. 
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: March 17, 2009, 12:49:35 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys!  6:00 am comes early.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1363 on: March 17, 2009, 12:50:18 AM »

http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/flsupct/sc05-1770/05-1770ini.pdf

For those of you who do not understand how someone could go in and take Haleigh without being heard.. read this from page 6 on, all that happened in a SINGLE WIDE older mobile home.. much older,tin cans is what I call them...  Maybe this will help those that question that.. but just because of Misty's actions, I think she is not being honest.. maybe she seen who took Haleigh and is afraid to say.. who knows..

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: March 17, 2009, 01:47:09 AM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1365 on: March 17, 2009, 01:55:49 AM »

Rewatching RC on NG, and a few observations

I think some of his faces are because of the bugs.
And if you notice, when he makes all the faces when asked about the teen bride,
he side glances off screen and straightens up fast, coaches are great.

I really would like to believe him, but he seems to be backing the person
that is hindering the LE's search.  I kind of bounced all over the place during his interview, LOL.  The faces he made when the gma called and said she would use the hall bathroom so as not to wake the children, looked like he found the excuse.(Sorry)

And is it maybe a possibility, the marriage is for publicity?  Two weeks ago, they
weren't getting much tv time, news eats up scandal.  Could that been part of his convo with GA, like 'got to keep their interest'?

I know that hes done little to make himself look good, but I so don't want it to be the parents.  So sickening when its found the last thing a child sees is a parent.

I'm having a real problem though, he seems to be bouncing back fast. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: March 17, 2009, 02:00:04 AM »

We hear rumors that Misty was on Oxy Contin drugs just days before Haleigh went missing and that Misty was absolutely worn out because of taking those drugs.  She could have slept through someone coming in the trailer and taking Haleigh.

The next day, IMO, both Ron and Misty looked sad and depressed, but they also sounded like they were on drugs to me...slurring their words and barely getting them out.

Question:  Maybe Misty was a little drugged when she took her lie detector test (I'm not saying she was drugged up...but maybe still had some drugs in her system).  If so, could that enable her to relax enough that she could pass a lie detector test...whether or not she was telling the truth?

Question:  Could Misty have been so drugged up that she literally does not remember (a black-out period) and, therefore, is telling the truth as she remembers it...allowing her to pass a lie detector test...and possibly explaining why she's come out with inconsistent answers.

In New York, she flat out said that she can't explain "why" her responses have been inconsistent...could it be the effects of drugs?

Just asking....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: March 17, 2009, 02:31:28 AM »

We hear rumors that Misty was on Oxy Contin drugs just days before Haleigh went missing and that Misty was absolutely worn out because of taking those drugs.  She could have slept through someone coming in the trailer and taking Haleigh.

The next day, IMO, both Ron and Misty looked sad and depressed, but they also sounded like they were on drugs to me...slurring their words and barely getting them out.

Question:  Maybe Misty was a little drugged when she took her lie detector test (I'm not saying she was drugged up...but maybe still had some drugs in her system).  If so, could that enable her to relax enough that she could pass a lie detector test...whether or not she was telling the truth?

Question:  Could Misty have been so drugged up that she literally does not remember (a black-out period) and, therefore, is telling the truth as she remembers it...allowing her to pass a lie detector test...and possibly explaining why she's come out with inconsistent answers.

In New York, she flat out said that she can't explain "why" her responses have been inconsistent...could it be the effects of drugs?

Just asking....

Puzzler  I'm thinking along those same lines also. My other thought is that generally young partiers (druggies) don't do them alone like a burned out addict would. Usually the whole scene, from where they're getting the drugs or pills from, to the cruising around in the car anxious to get home to get high, and then kicking it with the buzz on   is almost always done with other people.

Who did Misty hang out with  and  if she was really gone for a few days, wonder who she was with????   There's always too many questions and no answers.
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: March 17, 2009, 02:54:26 AM »

I also wanted to comment on Ron's interview with NG tonight.  First off, I think he is a mama's boy and takes comfort in his mother's support.  (Nothing wrong with that!)  His demeanor on camera is what I would expect.  He rolled his eyes at times.  He made facial expressions that said "I didn't think of that" several times in my opinion.  Neither side of this family is sophisticated and are not used to being in front of a camera.  They are not used to being scrutinized by the whole world.  I do not mean disrespect when I say that.  Heck, I am not sophisticated either and being on television in front of millions of viewers would probably freak me out. 

I don't agree with everything they have done but what would I do in the same situation?  I can honestly say I don't know.  If they refuse to do interviews then the story goes away and people say "Why aren't they on tv beging for her return?"  If they do interviews, every answer and reaction is picked apart and analyzed. 

The media certainly takes advantage of people in times of crisis IMO.  They are exploited for ratings but then again, the exposure keeps it in the spotlight.

I have rambled on enough. 

Just my thoughts at this time.  Subject to change at any time and without warning!! 

i agree KyCat     
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1369 on: March 17, 2009, 03:45:21 AM »

Any news if "The Cummings" are back from NYC???? I highly doubt NBC paid their accomodations past Friday!!!! And NYC is expensive!!!

Well, Lucky, IIRC, I think the ebullient newlyweds, plus one - return tomorrow. Yeeeesss, that's right; Mother Neves went too. (as far as I know.)

Yikes.
Enmeshed much?                   

Wonder if NBC sprung for the 'mother-in-law' cottage for the weekend? 

she prolly stayed in room with the newlyweds so that she could wipe little ronnies butt for him!

Im sorry, I truly am...but THIS is a good example of why I find it so hard to participate in the thread...always wondering if this kind of thing is what I will get in response. I have an honest question....what is there to take from this comment other than prejudice?

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: March 17, 2009, 07:26:23 AM »

Just asking....

This is the way I am leaning right now.  At this point (and my opinion could very well change without notice..lol) Misty didn't do anything directly relating to Hayleigh's disappearance, but indirectly I think she did and she is obviously feeling guilty about it.  For instance, if she had taken some kind of drugs that night and truely didnt hear anyone come in the house or she left the backdoor unlocked.  In the case of Madeleine McCann, her parents were wrong by leaving the children unattended....however they also gave this info to the police.  If Misty did do something even indirectly, she needs to be honest with LE so they can find this little girl.  Maybe she has been honest....who knows.  The possibilities at this point are endless.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1371 on: March 17, 2009, 07:49:58 AM »

If she was drugged up the night Haliegh went missing, it would make the 911 call more understandable. People who I have seen get drugged up, when faced with something serious they revert to a childlike state and don't have any mental clarity whatsoever.

Anyone remember those pot commercials they used to do on TV? The ones where they said your reaction time is slowed, and severity of situations don't hit you until later?

I am thinking more likely Haliegh was abducted and Misty is just not coming clean about how drugged up she was. I know when I take a nyquil I am out like a light.

So if Misty was hungover or drugged, its possible someone could have came in, had a struggle and her not know it. Especially if rumors are true and she was doped up on Oxycotin. (Oxycotin is ten times worse than Loratabs, and when I have had to take a loratab for pain(root canal) you get completely messed up. I couldn't imagine what Oxycotin does to someone)

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1372 on: March 17, 2009, 07:50:26 AM »

If she was drugged up the night Haliegh went missing, it would make the 911 call more understandable. People who I have seen get drugged up, when faced with something serious they revert to a childlike state and don't have any mental clarity whatsoever.

Anyone remember those pot commercials they used to do on TV? The ones where they said your reaction time is slowed, and severity of situations don't hit you until later?

I am thinking more likely Haliegh was abducted and Misty is just not coming clean about how drugged up she was. I know when I take a nyquil I am out like a light.

So if Misty was hungover or drugged, its possible someone could have came in, had a struggle and her not know it. Especially if rumors are true and she was doped up on Oxycotin. (Oxycotin is ten times worse than Loratabs, and when I have had to take a loratab for pain(root canal) you get completely messed up. I couldn't imagine what Oxycotin does to someone)

All of the above is IMO, MOO, etc etc

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: March 17, 2009, 08:04:55 AM »

Good morning monkeys.  I was hoping to find some good news about Haleigh after the weekend.  Has there been anything at all that I missed?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: March 17, 2009, 08:46:33 AM »

Ok, we all know he was lying.. Misty is with Jr.. why lie? the hesitation and look on his face tell me he was lying.

How please tell me do we all know he is lying?

Ok, Let me make that clear.. ON the question of where Jr. is at, IMO he was lying,one he did not want to answer and 2 he hesitated and then said with his gramma.. So In my opinion, on THAT question,he was lying. but then, knowing bio mom is trying to get custody and using Misty as a reason, I do not blame him for not wanting to say he was home with Misty...

Maybe he was just trying to decide if he wanted to release that information on television.

Minnie: That makes sense to me. I wouldn't want that info out there on my children either.  That being said, he could have provided  a more definitive statement.

Yes, it seemed to me that he wanted to say that it wasn't anyone's business but then decided to answer the question.  I think it caught him off guard for a minute.

why doesn't NG tell the exact location of where her children are? what is the address so that any potential nutter out there could go ......she had no business putting ron on the spot of where JR is if he is trying to protect him from an SO, the perp or from the press...I see nothing wrong with this man trying to keep his child safe and out of the spot light...

And seriously, is anyone interested in NG's kids pictures? She always says at your requests.......frankly I think that it is in bad taste to flaunt her children's pictures on tv like that in the first place but even more so, when she is talking about missing children...as has been mentioned on here earlier...like going to the funeral of a child and start taking out your brag book of pictures of your own kids...
I like NG and I know that she is proud of her kids and thrilled to be a mom, but she is out of line in my opinion...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: March 17, 2009, 08:50:25 AM »

NANCY GRACE Transcript 3/16/09

Cummings Girlfriend Not Ruled Out as Suspect in Haleigh Disappearance

Aired March 16, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight, Satsuma, Florida. A 5- year-old girl tucked into bed, five hours later, she`s gone, vanished into thin air, the back door propped wide open. Dad comes home from the night shift to find not a single trace of little Haleigh.

Bombshell. In the last days, Haleigh`s father, Ronald Cummings, legally marries the last person to see little Haleigh alive, the girlfriend/baby-sitter allegedly sleeping in the bed next to Haleigh the night she`s kidnapped. The two jet to New York to honeymoon in the midst of the search for Haleigh, courtesy NBC`s "Today" show, but when given the chance to clear up inconsistencies in that live appearance fumble.

Now more questions as Florida police reiterate Misty Croslin Cummings has not -- repeat, not -- been cleared as a suspect and that they, too, can`t seem to get answers about the night Haleigh vanishes. In fact, police insist no one`s ruled out. They`re trying desperately to build a timeline but say inconsistencies in Croslin`s story cost them crucial time.

And tonight, is a custody battle brewing over Haleigh`s 4-year-old little brother? Haleigh`s mother hiring a lawyer and now her own PI. Primetime exclusive tonight, Haleigh`s father, Ronald Cummings, not afraid to answer questions. He is with us live tonight. Tonight, where is 5- year-old Florida girl Haleigh?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: March 17, 2009, 08:59:46 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Happy St. Patty's Day

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: March 17, 2009, 09:01:57 AM »

There are some really good thought provoking posts on here...lots to think about..
Happy St. Pats Day everyone!
Maybe Haleigh will be found today!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1378 on: March 17, 2009, 09:15:32 AM »

Ronald said he bought the deadbolt locks at Walmart, himself and put them in. He did not want anyone to have keys to his house after he moved in.

Pointing out the obvious here, and it may have been said already, still catching up.

He admits no one else had a key.  The door shows no forced entry.  So essentially he just threw those with a key and access to the home under the bus... ie Misty, his Mom (not sure if she has a key), and himself........okies!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1379 on: March 17, 2009, 09:22:40 AM »

Was that a slip  - something about I went to Wal Mart and got new deadbolts & changed the locks myself cause I didn't want anyone having keys to my house cause I didn't want this to happen.  (did he have some reason to think this might happen?)

Yes, I thought that was an odd thing to say at the end ..."cause I didn't want this to happen."

I think he was meaning that he put locks/changed locks what ever, to make it safe so no one could break in... we are all sitting here saying we change our locks for safety to help prevent any bad happening.... same thing. I don't think he thought someone was going to take his child. I am still on the fence as to what happened and by whom..I am not feeling well tonight... so please,throw the soft nanners.

Searching - I agree.  I'm more suspicious of what Misty was doing that night and who was in the home.  Or if Misty was outside for a while and maybe SHE propped that door open.
That would make sense, Misty going outside and propping the door open, given Ron changed all the doorlocks with ones her purchased at WalMart so that "weirdos" would not have access to his house.......
So next question, Misty why not just say that is what you had done?

I still think the cousin is involved in some way shape or form.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.