April 24, 2024, 12:54:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312728 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: March 17, 2009, 09:28:25 AM »

Was that a slip  - something about I went to Wal Mart and got new deadbolts & changed the locks myself cause I didn't want anyone having keys to my house cause I didn't want this to happen.  (did he have some reason to think this might happen?)

Yes, I thought that was an odd thing to say at the end ..."cause I didn't want this to happen."

I think he was meaning that he put locks/changed locks what ever, to make it safe so no one could break in... we are all sitting here saying we change our locks for safety to help prevent any bad happening.... same thing. I don't think he thought someone was going to take his child. I am still on the fence as to what happened and by whom..I am not feeling well tonight... so please,throw the soft nanners.

Searching - I agree.  I'm more suspicious of what Misty was doing that night and who was in the home.  Or if Misty was outside for a while and maybe SHE propped that door open.
That would make sense, Misty going outside and propping the door open, given Ron changed all the doorlocks with ones her purchased at WalMart so that "weirdos" would not have access to his house.......
So next question, Misty why not just say that is what you had done?

Me too...
I think that Misty and the cousin were messing around, either with drinking, drugs (?) or sexually or just shooting the bull outside, thus leaving the door open so she could get back in...she could have even passed out while outside with the cousin and he helped her into the house, took Haleigh and left through the open door? far fetched but who knows at this point...Misty  left the door open herself I feel so she could get back in...Woke up in a stupor when Ron was about to pull in and had to try to think up a story? dunno...just throwing things out there....would explain why she was so discombobulated when speaking to the 911 operator?

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: March 17, 2009, 09:35:41 AM »

Was that a slip  - something about I went to Wal Mart and got new deadbolts & changed the locks myself cause I didn't want anyone having keys to my house cause I didn't want this to happen.  (did he have some reason to think this might happen?)

Yes, I thought that was an odd thing to say at the end ..."cause I didn't want this to happen."

I think he was meaning that he put locks/changed locks what ever, to make it safe so no one could break in... we are all sitting here saying we change our locks for safety to help prevent any bad happening.... same thing. I don't think he thought someone was going to take his child. I am still on the fence as to what happened and by whom..I am not feeling well tonight... so please,throw the soft nanners.

Searching - I agree.  I'm more suspicious of what Misty was doing that night and who was in the home.  Or if Misty was outside for a while and maybe SHE propped that door open.
That would make sense, Misty going outside and propping the door open, given Ron changed all the doorlocks with ones her purchased at WalMart so that "weirdos" would not have access to his house.......
So next question, Misty why not just say that is what you had done?

I still think the cousin is involved in some way shape or form.

good morning,,,,,DOLCE, I agree with you about the cuzin..
After watching ng interview last night, I noticed a few things ....
one, I heard the preacher knows the house, as it was his parents home.
second... I want to know more about the airconditioner man, like, could he had noticed Haleigh, and unlocked that back door when no one was looking, for later enterance?
third>  I really think I would have had to decline as to where my son was staying, just to protect him.
Ron is a scorpio, they are secretive and they can use their stinger when behind closed doors.
Misty, beinga sagitarious, well, I am sure there were some explosive arguments form within that home. Probally more to come I would imagine.  Poor kids, all of them.....imo mio
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1382 on: March 17, 2009, 09:50:12 AM »

This has been bugging me - do Ron and Misty smoke in the house?  I know I am a smoker but I would never, ever light up inside, we go outside to smoke.  Maybe the cuz came to visit and they went out the back way to the ramp to smoke (maybe smoking more than ciggies?) and propped the door open?  If Misty HAD been partying all weekend, smoked a little weed and then went inside and collapsed on the bed, maybe someone got in and got Haleigh?

This whole thing HAS to boil down to Misty.  She knows what happened, IMO.  Ron was an idiot for his lifestyle but I am not convinced he did something to Haleigh.  What the puzzler is for me is why in hell he married Misty?  I would think if he had nothing to do with what happened, he would get as far away from her possible? 

SO DAMN MANY QUESTIONS IN THIS MESS!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: March 17, 2009, 09:58:10 AM »

Garden....hopefully with Haleigh's health issues, they had enough consideration for her and smoked outside of the home...at least by propping the door open and blowing the smoke outside.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: March 17, 2009, 10:00:36 AM »

Garden gnome :this is only what I saw somewhere on here , they where said to smoke on the porch .
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1385 on: March 17, 2009, 10:04:06 AM »

I agree with the posts this morning.  I just can not fathom why Misty would go to the lengths to cover for herself over stupid drug use...heck don't even mention the drugs part just say "I went out for a smoke".  I know she is young, but seriously someone needs to shake this girl into reality.   Haleigh is missing, no one gives a damn if you got up for a drink or got up for a toke....just answer the damn questions truthfully.

I will add, IF Misty is being secretive about her drug infatuation, and if that is the reason for the door being propped, well Crystals want for custody is not helping in getting the truth out.  Misty could very well be lying through her teeth in order to help Ron in his custody issues.  You have a child missing, a mother coming full throttle for custody, a 17 year old stoner, and a 25 y/o man grasping at the straws of reality that are his life.....it beggs for someone to scream "Hello!!  1 obstical at a time!!!  Haleigh first!"

Misty tell the truth.  Ron stop with the CYA.  Crystal wait your damn turn.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: March 17, 2009, 10:08:29 AM »

agreed Dolce....agreed...

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1387 on: March 17, 2009, 10:14:09 AM »

Watching the interview with NG last night I am sure that the cuz had something to do with this. Did anyone else see Ron's reaction when his mom said the cuz was over? He denied it so forcefully. I am thinking he did not want cuz there and Misty let it happen while Ron was at work. I am sure Ron is pizzed about it. IIRC this is the cuz Joe that was accused of stealing the gun and sex abuse? Is this the guy with the Michigan ties? Something does not add up. 

As for Ron's not wanting to tell where Jr is - wonder if he is afraid CPS is coming to get him and it trying to hide out a bit? Wonder why grandma was taking care of him and not Misty?

lots of things to make you go hmmmm

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: March 17, 2009, 10:21:45 AM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=Dz47kO83udjPCY16&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=Dz47kO83udjPCY16&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1389 on: March 17, 2009, 10:26:28 AM »

lol that was funny happy pat's day
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1390 on: March 17, 2009, 10:35:19 AM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=Dz47kO83udjPCY16&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=Dz47kO83udjPCY16&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>

I must say what a nice improvement for both Greta and Nancy! 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: March 17, 2009, 10:37:09 AM »

Video: Nancy Grace asks Haleigh's dad key questions about her disappearance parts 1 through 4

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m3d17-Video-Nancy-Grace-asks-Haleighs-dad-key-questions-parts-1-through-4

Heart
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: March 17, 2009, 10:37:45 AM »

Klaas, you are so talented.  Happy St. Patrick's Day to Everyone!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1393 on: March 17, 2009, 10:37:54 AM »

Video: Nancy Grace asks Haleigh's dad key questions about her disappearance parts 1 through 4

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m3d17-Video-Nancy-Grace-asks-Haleighs-dad-key-questions-parts-1-through-4
Thank you Heart as I missed a portion of this last night.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1394 on: March 17, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »

Klaas, thanks for that video, and Happy St. Patricks Day 
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: March 17, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »

dont know if this has been posted or not
http://www.artharris.com/

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1396 on: March 17, 2009, 10:53:45 AM »

That was very interesting, thanks.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: March 17, 2009, 10:54:15 AM »

Meet Elmo a cute little monkey

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=54009530

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1398 on: March 17, 2009, 10:55:05 AM »

That was very interesting, thanks.

YW Happy St Patricks Day!!

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: March 17, 2009, 11:07:53 AM »

If she was drugged up the night Haliegh went missing, it would make the 911 call more understandable. People who I have seen get drugged up, when faced with something serious they revert to a childlike state and don't have any mental clarity whatsoever.

Anyone remember those pot commercials they used to do on TV? The ones where they said your reaction time is slowed, and severity of situations don't hit you until later?

I am thinking more likely Haliegh was abducted and Misty is just not coming clean about how drugged up she was. I know when I take a nyquil I am out like a light.

So if Misty was hungover or drugged, its possible someone could have came in, had a struggle and her not know it. Especially if rumors are true and she was doped up on Oxycotin. (Oxycotin is ten times worse than Loratabs, and when I have had to take a loratab for pain(root canal) you get completely messed up. I couldn't imagine what Oxycotin does to someone)

Read this:

Can chemical substances affect the results of a polygraph, and is there a comprehensive list of substances known to affect polygraph results?

There is no list of substances known to affect polygraph tests because there is very little research on this question. There are hundreds of drugs that could influence test outcomes, only a few of which have received any study at all. The effects of illicit street drugs have received no research attention. I have published three papers in which the effects of propranolol, diazepam, meprobamate, and alcohol were examined using different types of polygraph tests (but not a screening-type test). None of the drugs enabled guilty individuals to pass their test. For a drug to affect directly polygraph outcome, it must attenuate the response to the relevant question while having no comparable effect on the control question. It is unlikely that many drugs could be expected to have such a selective effect. However, there are ways drugs may indirectly affect polygraph outcome. For instance, the effects of drugs that specifically affect the physiological measures that compose polygraph tests have received little attention. Sweat glands (GSR channel) and cardiovascular activity (cardio or blood pressure channel), for example, are both innervated by neurons that use the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Drugs that block this neurotransmitter (there are many) may greatly attenuate the likelihood that the GSR and cardio channels are responsive enough to be useful distinguishing the size of response between relevant and control questions. This would leave the outcome of a test to be determined primarily by respiratory activity. Respiration is the least reliable of the three channels that compose a polygraph test, and is under voluntary control, thus making it easy to manipulate. Hence, the use of these drugs could confer an advantage to a guilty person taking a polygraph.

Taken from here:  http://antipolygraph.org/hearings/senate-judiciary-2001/iacono-letter.shtml

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.