April 24, 2024, 06:13:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312751 times)
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: March 17, 2009, 12:38:10 PM »

I found this also ...
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=733879&IMG=49930

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: March 17, 2009, 12:43:07 PM »

Notice:  Please add a link back to Blink whenever quoting from Blink's site.  We are doing a study on attribution and need links back to Blink's site for an accurate representation.

here is a link to where I found the records.

http://community.discovery.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/81919214001/m/89619434001

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: March 17, 2009, 12:58:16 PM »

If I put myself in Crystals shoes and one of my children had gone missing while in their fathers care I would feel I needed to get the other child with me also.  She finnally has support to help her do this now.  And the fact of knowing their was a hand gun in a house with the children would really upset me.  Plus the fact of knowing all the arrest ronald has and that Child service had been called if I were her I would definately feel the need to get my other child out of there and fast.  Haleigh wasnt safe so why would Jr be safe.  If she didnt try to get him out of there I would wonder why.  Something happened to her daughter and not knowing who when or why I just would not leave my other child in that situation. JMO
I am in complete agreement with you. One other thing, one of the things I will not understand with Ron, is if your children are your life and you love them so much, I cannot understand why one would leave them with Misty to babysit. There is no way, esp with a child that has medical issues, that I would leave my kids with her, I would not even let her sit for my dog, no way, no how.

This question doesn't have any direct connection to the case but just wondering if anyone has ever heard ........... Before Misty came in the picture who looked after the kids and where did they live. Jr would've been only a baby and HL just started school, so somebody had to be available all day. In the court docs I thought it said GN was the caregiver but she worked didn't she?   
Anyone know ??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1423 on: March 17, 2009, 01:01:06 PM »

If I put myself in Crystals shoes and one of my children had gone missing while in their fathers care I would feel I needed to get the other child with me also.  She finnally has support to help her do this now.  And the fact of knowing their was a hand gun in a house with the children would really upset me.  Plus the fact of knowing all the arrest ronald has and that Child service had been called if I were her I would definately feel the need to get my other child out of there and fast.  Haleigh wasnt safe so why would Jr be safe.  If she didnt try to get him out of there I would wonder why.  Something happened to her daughter and not knowing who when or why I just would not leave my other child in that situation. JMO
I am in complete agreement with you. One other thing, one of the things I will not understand with Ron, is if your children are your life and you love them so much, I cannot understand why one would leave them with Misty to babysit. There is no way, esp with a child that has medical issues, that I would leave my kids with her, I would not even let her sit for my dog, no way, no how.

This question doesn't have any direct connection to the case but just wondering if anyone has ever heard ........... Before Misty came in the picture who looked after the kids and where did they live. Jr would've been only a baby and HL just started school, so somebody had to be available all day. In the court docs I thought it said GN was the caregiver but she worked didn't she?   
Anyone know ??
I have no idea, but my guess would be another teenage caregiver.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1424 on: March 17, 2009, 01:01:58 PM »

Anyone know ??

He was living with another 17 year old when Misty met him.  Not sure of her name and I don't know how long they had been together.

MM
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: March 17, 2009, 01:03:10 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=Dz47kO83udjPCY16&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=Dz47kO83udjPCY16&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>

Too good, Klaas!!!

I am still catching up, but would like to invite all the monkeys for a little Irish Spirit:

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: March 17, 2009, 01:03:31 PM »

Anyone know ??

Probably so    ,   thanks for the reply       
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1427 on: March 17, 2009, 01:08:48 PM »

Would someone else take a look at the arrest information?  I want to make sure that I am not overlooking anything.  But, it seems to me that there were no drug arrests for Ron since '04 and that was for pot and drug paraphenailia.  The long list is motions, etc connected to that.  But, I don't see anymore drug related information.  Am I missing something?

MM
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: March 17, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »

My understanding is that Crystal will only use donated funds to find Haleigh.  She says she will not even use donations to pay her water bill.

I understand the Atty and the PI are working  pro bono.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1429 on: March 17, 2009, 01:11:55 PM »

My understanding is that Crystal will only use donated funds to find Haleigh.  She says she will not even use donations to pay her water bill.

I am sure I heard that at the beginning about the attorney.  PI probably too since I don't thnk they sought him out.  Course if he finds her there is a reward he might collect.  I don't know how that works, e.g. the requirements for collecting it.

MM
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: March 17, 2009, 01:12:06 PM »

thats what I heard too....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: March 17, 2009, 01:14:04 PM »

Anyone know ??

He was living with another 17 year old when Misty met him.  Not sure of her name and I don't know how long they had been together.

From my news article notes: "Croslin said she met Cummings about six months ago when she was baby-sitting for a woman who had a child with Cummings."
http://www.staugustine.com/stories/021909/state_021909_028.shtml

I don't know if he was living with this "other 17 year old" though. I believe it is Amber we are talking about.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1432 on: March 17, 2009, 01:15:26 PM »

Anyone know ??

Maybe Amber?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: March 17, 2009, 01:30:39 PM »

well,  gosh do we need some news bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: March 17, 2009, 01:36:24 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

NG transcripts from last night.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1435 on: March 17, 2009, 01:36:37 PM »

You're not kidding, maybe this is the calm before the storm?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: March 17, 2009, 01:40:52 PM »

Anyone know ??

From my news article notes: "Croslin said she met Cummings about six months ago when she was baby-sitting for a woman who had a child with Cummings."
http://www.staugustine.com/stories/021909/state_021909_028.shtml

I don't know if he was living with this "other 17 year old" though. I believe it is Amber we are talking about.

Thanks Brandi and Minnie also.  It is interesting to try and get the whole picture of HL's life before this happened and I'm not trying to find fault with RC but thinking that Chystal may not have been aware of who was taking care of the kids, sounds like she and RC had a hate/hate relationship, IF she asked, the answer could easily have been, none of your business, the court gave me custody or maybe she just didn't care.      Whole thing makes me sick.  Like everybody else here, hope today brings some news.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1437 on: March 17, 2009, 01:41:12 PM »

You're not kidding, maybe this is the calm before the storm?
well, I  wish the rain would start already....

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1438 on: March 17, 2009, 01:54:33 PM »

This is scary.  What if nothing turns up or there is no news?  Has anyone heard anything about Cobra today?

MM
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1439 on: March 17, 2009, 01:55:14 PM »

Ok, we all know he was lying.. Misty is with Jr.. why lie? the hesitation and look on his face tell me he was lying.

How please tell me do we all know he is lying?

Ok, Let me make that clear.. ON the question of where Jr. is at, IMO he was lying,one he did not want to answer and 2 he hesitated and then said with his gramma.. So In my opinion, on THAT question,he was lying. but then, knowing bio mom is trying to get custody and using Misty as a reason, I do not blame him for not wanting to say he was home with Misty...

Maybe he was just trying to decide if he wanted to release that information on television.

Minnie: That makes sense to me. I wouldn't want that info out there on my children either.  That being said, he could have provided  a more definitive statement.

Yes, it seemed to me that he wanted to say that it wasn't anyone's business but then decided to answer the question.  I think it caught him off guard for a minute.

why doesn't NG tell the exact location of where her children are? what is the address so that any potential nutter out there could go ......she had no business putting ron on the spot of where JR is if he is trying to protect him from an SO, the perp or from the press...I see nothing wrong with this man trying to keep his child safe and out of the spot light...

And seriously, is anyone interested in NG's kids pictures? She always says at your requests.......frankly I think that it is in bad taste to flaunt her children's pictures on tv like that in the first place but even more so, when she is talking about missing children...as has been mentioned on here earlier...like going to the funeral of a child and start taking out your brag book of pictures of your own kids...
I like NG and I know that she is proud of her kids and thrilled to be a mom, but she is out of line in my opinion...

IMO NG only asked that to get him to say that Jr was home with Misty.. I took notice to her comments of a custody battle and RC's now wife etc. I think his hesitation was because he knows that Misty will be used against him to fight for custody and he thought better of saying she was with Jr. That again is JMO and I said in my other post, I do not blame him for being afraid to say. This is a sad situation and I really think this is the wrong time for Crystal to fight for custody if in fact a stranger did take Haleigh. If she has proof there was no stranger,then by all means, but if children were taken from parents because another child is abducted, well.. that would just be wrong..and adding insult to injury.   JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.