April 26, 2024, 01:10:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312992 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: March 17, 2009, 02:01:56 PM »

Maybe  the grand mothers were helping Ron when the children were younger, when he first got custody and have recently gone back to work? so far, we don't know for sure that ron had another teenager taking care of the kids...Plus then he was working days I would assume so maybe he had the kids with a licensed baby sitter or someone else responsible? We just don't know for sure.,,.

Also, I was thinking,,,(surprise!) how would everyone feel if Ron just came right out and said, I married Misty cause I love her and she is a good person..and secondly, I am worried about the custody thing that Crystal is bringing forth, and I want to show the courts that in marrying someone that I love, that the kids will have a 2 parent home...I would do anything to keep custody of my kids....<<<<<< that type of thing...would any of us have a different opinion of ron?
I honestly do not think this guy is as bad as some think...Remember how young he is, how young he was when he took on custody of both these children, one an infant and one with health problems...Obviously in my opinion, he felt that he could provide a better environment than their mother could and the courts must have agreed...don't you think that it is really unusual that a young father would be awarded custody of two small children over a mother ?
custody almost always goes to the mother from what I have seen and read....
there has to be more to it than what we are hearing, as far as the custody thing...jmo...

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1441 on: March 17, 2009, 02:03:49 PM »

I also wanted to comment on Crystal not knowing who was caring for the kids... IIRC in the beginning,Crystal was interviewed and asked about Misty and she said the children loved Misty and spoke highly so I do think that will bite her in her arse when she tries to use Misty as a reason to get custody....she did it in more then one interview IIRC.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1442 on: March 17, 2009, 02:07:44 PM »

Some unexpected people started talking. This statement is coming from a local/relative in the basement forum at WS. This person, has been very accurate with info so far, let's see what happens. No this is not AnnaFl. Hopefully something good will come from this, and if true it is about time people are talking. Going for a walk, maybe there will be more info when I get back.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: March 17, 2009, 02:07:54 PM »

I also wanted to comment on Crystal not knowing who was caring for the kids... IIRC in the beginning,Crystal was interviewed and asked about Misty and she said the children loved Misty and spoke highly so I do think that will bite her in her arse when she tries to use Misty as a reason to get custody....she did it in more then one interview IIRC.

yes, and in a plea that she made for Haleigh, she says I love you and your daddy loves you...
which was nice and that was also in the beginning...

also, if Crystal was so concerned over the years who was taking care of her children, why didn't she stay in the same area instead of moving so far away? Nothing would take me from my children...but hey, that is just me...I think that it was easier for Crystal to just let ron have all of the burden of taking care of these kids while she started her nice new little life with her new man and her new baby...seeing the other  kids every 2 weeks or so...
that being said, I am glad that Crystal is being proactive now in trying to help Haleigh...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: March 17, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »

I remember hearing this also, but I dont think Chrstal knew at that point, everything there was to know about Mistie other than what she heard from the kids, after she had been in town for awhile is when she found out just what kind of girl Mistie really was, I mean I have a uncle that my kids Loved when they were little, he was good to them and they thought he hung the moon and would have went anywhere with him if I had let them, but he was also a big drinker and dont alot of silly stuff and got in trouble alot and things such as that, kids dont always see this in someone they love, they just see how they are with them......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1445 on: March 17, 2009, 02:10:47 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/

I just watched this.  Maybe a repeat, but it shows the building they are sprucing up.  However I thought it was going to be a house.  Is Crystal going to be living there?

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1446 on: March 17, 2009, 02:11:44 PM »

Some unexpected people started talking. This statement is coming from a local/relative in the basement forum at WS. This person, has been very accurate with info so far, let's see what happens. No this is not AnnaFl. Hopefully something good will come from this, and if true it is about time people are talking. Going for a walk, maybe there will be more info when I get back.

What is WS?

MM
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: March 17, 2009, 02:12:57 PM »

I pray someone comes foward with some information that helps find Haleigh!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: March 17, 2009, 02:13:47 PM »

What is WS?
webslueths

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1449 on: March 17, 2009, 02:14:18 PM »

minnie, WS is webslueths...Another forum
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: March 17, 2009, 02:15:16 PM »

What is WS?

webslueths...another forum ...also, the building that Crystal is fixing up is like a headquarters for people to come with info and stuff like that related to Haleigh...

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: March 17, 2009, 02:16:37 PM »

Searching  I think I better clarify (cause ya know how bassackwards things get in here sometimes)   I was asking cause I didn't know who was watching the kids. Now I do remember her commenting on Misty.  I don't want to be the cause of starting a rumor that isn't true.     Thanks  and I agree that this is such a bad time for more court battles and marriages as well !!
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: March 17, 2009, 02:23:31 PM »

Dolce,
I am on dial-up and I really appreciate you posting these things for me.  You are a very thoughtful person.

I SO agree and just wanted to say so!
Thank you Dolce for your thoughtfulness and caring seen so often.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: March 17, 2009, 02:33:25 PM »

If I put myself in Crystals shoes and one of my children had gone missing while in their fathers care I would feel I needed to get the other child with me also.  She finnally has support to help her do this now.  And the fact of knowing their was a hand gun in a house with the children would really upset me.  Plus the fact of knowing all the arrest ronald has and that Child service had been called if I were her I would definately feel the need to get my other child out of there and fast.  Haleigh wasnt safe so why would Jr be safe.  If she didnt try to get him out of there I would wonder why.  Something happened to her daughter and not knowing who when or why I just would not leave my other child in that situation. JMO

I am interested in seeing his arrest record and asked yesterday if anyone knew the link to it.  Do you by any chance know where I can see his rap sheet? I would appreciate the link if you or anyone out there has it.

anyone can look up public records here is putnam counties website http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/cocciv.asp

go down where is says Online Inquiry System click on click here and then click the disclaimer and go to criminal dockets then in where it says name just type %cummings% and he is about 23 names from the bottom of the page.  Hope that helps.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1454 on: March 17, 2009, 02:36:21 PM »

I think the police or the polygrapher would be all over that if she had any signs of being drunk or on drugs.  Kind of hard to hide from the experts.  JMO
We do not know for sure that they did not observe that she was intoxicated one way or another.  All we know for sure is that she has taken the test several times.  The LE has been pretty close lipped on the results.
I was told that if a person takes a downer drug, such as valium, it can aid in the effects of the heart rate being slightly less effected by a lie, but I am sure that the LE would be on to what is normal versus what is under-normal (is that a word?). 
I personally do not think she was on anything, I think her drug of choice in this case was just plain old deception and lies.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: March 17, 2009, 02:36:36 PM »

Searching  I think I better clarify (cause ya know how bassackwards things get in here sometimes)   I was asking cause I didn't know who was watching the kids. Now I do remember her commenting on Misty.  I don't want to be the cause of starting a rumor that isn't true.     Thanks  and I agree that this is such a bad time for more court battles and marriages as well !!

I can so NOT disagree with you there.. AWFUL timing on a wedding.. I did however notice something.. Remember all thru the Caylee search we all said why is John Walsh not involved, why is he not doing her story on AMW... well, he did an interview and said he felt KC was responsible for her disappearance (not exact words but same point) that was how we knew why he was not involved. I noticed, he did a spot for Haleigh and he also did an interview on the case...He did not seem concerned with the wedding.. I still think it is bad timing as well as this custody battle...I mean, I am praying Haleigh is found alive and well.. how is she going to feel coming home to be thrust into living with her mother and only visits from her father. It will turn her world upside down and I think Crystal is thinking only of herself right now and using the situation as an unfair advantage. JMO

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: March 17, 2009, 02:43:26 PM »

Maybe  the grand mothers were helping Ron when the children were younger, when he first got custody and have recently gone back to work? so far, we don't know for sure that ron had another teenager taking care of the kids...Plus then he was working days I would assume so maybe he had the kids with a licensed baby sitter or someone else responsible? We just don't know for sure.,,.

Also, I was thinking,,,(surprise!) how would everyone feel if Ron just came right out and said, I married Misty cause I love her and she is a good person..and secondly, I am worried about the custody thing that Crystal is bringing forth, and I want to show the courts that in marrying someone that I love, that the kids will have a 2 parent home...I would do anything to keep custody of my kids....<<<<<< that type of thing...would any of us have a different opinion of ron?
I honestly do not think this guy is as bad as some think...Remember how young he is, how young he was when he took on custody of both these children, one an infant and one with health problems...Obviously in my opinion, he felt that he could provide a better environment than their mother could and the courts must have agreed...don't you think that it is really unusual that a young father would be awarded custody of two small children over a mother ?
custody almost always goes to the mother from what I have seen and read....
there has to be more to it than what we are hearing, as far as the custody thing...jmo...

I knew I smelled something burning..... Just kidding.. Good post. some good points in there. I read thru the custody docs again and again, I noticed, Crystals missed court date when the papers were sent to the wrong address was in fact, they were sent to an address she herself provided. I also noticed that she was living with her mother,her mother called DCF and reported RC for a car accident,claiming he was under the influence because they heard a rumor he was. DCF did home studies on both homes and drug tested BOTH RC and Crystal. Seems like the town folk like to gossip and what they say is not always true. I lived in a town much like that one and I will say, the rumors can be vicious and just to harass and torture someone they simply do not like, they have no care if their rumors ultimately end up hurting the children in the long run.. Just saying...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: March 17, 2009, 02:44:00 PM »

Wonder what Ron and Cobra talked about behind that convenience store, I hope Cobra is getting his point across to Ron, I dont think Rons attitude will scare him like it has others!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1458 on: March 17, 2009, 02:45:51 PM »

Dolce,
I am on dial-up and I really appreciate you posting these things for me.  You are a very thoughtful person.

I SO agree and just wanted to say so!
Thank you Dolce for your thoughtfulness and caring seen so often.
You are most welcome!  Its nice to have everything in one spot to look at and come back to.  I just do not know how to post the movie stuff.  (Klaas has explain it, but still I am too dumb to do it right! LOL)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: March 17, 2009, 02:47:06 PM »

Wonder what Ron and Cobra talked about behind that convenience store, I hope Cobra is getting his point across to Ron, I dont think Rons attitude will scare him like it has others!
Cobra scared me, and I didn't even do anything!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.