March 28, 2024, 12:27:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310128 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: March 17, 2009, 02:48:34 PM »

Wonder what Ron and Cobra talked about behind that convenience store, I hope Cobra is getting his point across to Ron, I dont think Rons attitude will scare him like it has others!
Cobra scared me, and I didn't even do anything!
Me too, and you can bet Ron wasnt doing all that smirking and bad mouthing when he was talking to Cobra, I bet he was meak as a lamb!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: March 17, 2009, 02:48:37 PM »

Wonder what Ron and Cobra talked about behind that convenience store, I hope Cobra is getting his point across to Ron, I dont think Rons attitude will scare him like it has others!
. How did I mss them talking ? Happen today ?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1462 on: March 17, 2009, 02:52:01 PM »

Me too, and you can bet Ron wasnt doing all that smirking and bad mouthing when he was talking to Cobra, I bet he was meak as a lamb!
Nah, probably just told him: I don't know, I was at work.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: March 17, 2009, 02:52:48 PM »

Is this per one of the relatives?  Are you still emailing info?  My email was passed to you by Boo (I think, asked her too), but she may have gotten busy.  Anyways I haven't gotten anything.

I totally agree with you about Cobra, don't think he will in any way be intimidated by Ron.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: March 17, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »

Maybe  the grand mothers were helping Ron when the children were younger, when he first got custody and have recently gone back to work? so far, we don't know for sure that ron had another teenager taking care of the kids...Plus then he was working days I would assume so maybe he had the kids with a licensed baby sitter or someone else responsible? We just don't know for sure.,,.

Also, I was thinking,,,(surprise!) how would everyone feel if Ron just came right out and said, I married Misty cause I love her and she is a good person..and secondly, I am worried about the custody thing that Crystal is bringing forth, and I want to show the courts that in marrying someone that I love, that the kids will have a 2 parent home...I would do anything to keep custody of my kids....<<<<<< that type of thing...would any of us have a different opinion of ron?
I honestly do not think this guy is as bad as some think...Remember how young he is, how young he was when he took on custody of both these children, one an infant and one with health problems...Obviously in my opinion, he felt that he could provide a better environment than their mother could and the courts must have agreed...don't you think that it is really unusual that a young father would be awarded custody of two small children over a mother ?
custody almost always goes to the mother from what I have seen and read....
there has to be more to it than what we are hearing, as far as the custody thing...jmo...

I knew I smelled something burning..... Just kidding.. Good post. some good points in there. I read thru the custody docs again and again, I noticed, Crystals missed court date when the papers were sent to the wrong address was in fact, they were sent to an address she herself provided. I also noticed that she was living with her mother,her mother called DCF and reported RC for a car accident,claiming he was under the influence because they heard a rumor he was. DCF did home studies on both homes and drug tested BOTH RC and Crystal. Seems like the town folk like to gossip and what they say is not always true. I lived in a town much like that one and I will say, the rumors can be vicious and just to harass and torture someone they simply do not like, they have no care if their rumors ultimately end up hurting the children in the long run.. Just saying...

I agree Searching...Also, with your above post in regards to John Walsh, I saw that interview as well and you are right, he did not fault Ron for getting married at this time...and I also note that Mark Klaas has been more than supportive of Ron of several of NG's shows, one of which was just last night...I have tremendous respect for both John and Mark and I think that is they felt that ron had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, I don't think that they would be as courtesy of him...jmo....

HH....I didn't see that Cobra has talked to Ron! was that on here or is there a place that I can read about that...must have missed that...

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: March 17, 2009, 02:54:02 PM »

I also wanted to comment on Crystal not knowing who was caring for the kids... IIRC in the beginning,Crystal was interviewed and asked about Misty and she said the children loved Misty and spoke highly so I do think that will bite her in her arse when she tries to use Misty as a reason to get custody....she did it in more then one interview IIRC.

Searching  I think I better clarify (cause ya know how bassackwards things get in here sometimes)   I was asking cause I didn't know who was watching the kids. Now I do remember her commenting on Misty.  I don't want to be the cause of starting a rumor that isn't true.     Thanks  and I agree that this is such a bad time for more court battles and marriages as well !!

I can so NOT disagree with you there.. AWFUL timing on a wedding.. I did however notice something.. Remember all thru the Caylee search we all said why is John Walsh not involved, why is he not doing her story on AMW... well, he did an interview and said he felt KC was responsible for her disappearance (not exact words but same point) that was how we knew why he was not involved. I noticed, he did a spot for Haleigh and he also did an interview on the case...He did not seem concerned with the wedding.. I still think it is bad timing as well as this custody battle...I mean, I am praying Haleigh is found alive and well.. how is she going to feel coming home to be thrust into living with her mother and only visits from her father. It will turn her world upside down and I think Crystal is thinking only of herself right now and using the situation as an unfair advantage. JMO

YEP  . it would be very unsettling for HL if she came back and everything as she knew it was different. These situations get out of hand with just "regular" folks thrust into the limelight under horrific circumstances, all the unflattering things of your past out in the public and all kinds of people advising what to do to look better, save your credibilty and, get money assistance etc. You name it and there's another slick talker with or without an agenda influincing all your thoughts at a time ya probably can't think straight.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: March 17, 2009, 02:57:50 PM »

Nah, probably just told him: I don't know, I was at work.
I dont think that worn out line is gonna work with Cobra........he wants answeres now, and Momma Nerves must trust him since she wanted him to come with her to check out those woods where she thought she had found something!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1467 on: March 17, 2009, 02:58:01 PM »

Is this per one of the relatives?  Are you still emailing info?  My email was passed to you by Boo (I think, asked her too), but she may have gotten busy.  Anyways I haven't gotten anything.

I totally agree with you about Cobra, don't think he will in any way be intimidated by Ron.

Why did they meet behind a convenience store?  That sounds kind of clandestine to me.

MM
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: March 17, 2009, 02:58:38 PM »

Notice:  Please add a link back to Blink whenever quoting from Blink's site.  We are doing a study on attribution and need links back to Blink's site for an accurate representation.

putnam counties website http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/cocciv.asp

go down where is says Online Inquiry System click on click here and then click the disclaimer and go to criminal dockets then in where it says name just type %cummings% and he is about 23 names from the bottom of the page.  Hope that helps.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1469 on: March 17, 2009, 02:59:50 PM »

Notice:  Please add a link back to Blink whenever quoting from Blink's site.  We are doing a study on attribution and need links back to Blink's site for an accurate representation.

go down where is says Online Inquiry System click on click here and then click the disclaimer and go to criminal dockets then in where it says name just type %cummings% and he is about 23 names from the bottom of the page.  Hope that helps.

Thank you, but I have read that and I don't see any drug arrests since '04.  Am I missing something?

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: March 17, 2009, 03:00:25 PM »

Higher, where are you getting your info from???? another forum? cause I haven't seen anything that says that this happened...please advise...thank you...xxx

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: March 17, 2009, 03:01:57 PM »

Why did they meet behind a convenience store?  That sounds kind of clandestine to me.
They didnt meet there, this is where Cobra was when they pulled into town and saw him, he put his arm around Ronald and they walked away to talk in private....whats so clandestine about that?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: March 17, 2009, 03:04:18 PM »

Thank you, but I have read that and I don't see any drug arrests since '04.  Am I missing something?

probably not...xxxx

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1473 on: March 17, 2009, 03:04:24 PM »

They didnt meet there, this is where Cobra was when they pulled into town and saw him, he put his arm around Ronald and they walked away to talk in private....whats so clandestine about that?

Nothing now that you have edited your account.  Sounded funny to me that they would be meeting behind a store.

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: March 17, 2009, 03:05:17 PM »

where is this info coming from? another local or what?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: March 17, 2009, 03:07:34 PM »

where is this info coming from? another local or what?
Oh sorry, my bad, I was on the phone,  Here is and article about the same thing I was describing to you!
By Art Harris, The Bald Truth
(c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

SATSUMA, Fla., March 16–The 17-year-old babysitter who was sleeping in the same room with Haleigh Cummings when the five year old vanished says she doesn’t need a lawyer.

“Lawyers are for guilty people, I have nothing to hide,” Misty Cummings tells me in an exclusive interview the day after coming home from New York City and a Today Show interview with her day old husband Ronald, that critics say raises more troubling questions about the story she’s told police.

Misty wore blue jean shorts, and a t shirt as she climbed out of her new husband’s white pickup emblazoned with the slogan, “Only God Can Judge Me.”

Her new mother in law, Teresa Neves, gushed with praise for how much Haleigh and her baby brother, Ronald, Jr., aka Junior, loved Misty and how they couldn’t wait for her to marry her son, Ronald.

He was working the night shift at a nearby plant when he says he got a chilling call from Misty: she couldn’t find Haleigh anywhere, and the back door was wide open, propped open by a brick.

For her part, Misty said they called her “stepmom,” and claimed the children prefered her over their own mother, Crystal Sheffield, 23, who lost custody in 2005 when a magistrate ruled the children would enjoy a higher standard of living with the father.

He also cited Crystal’s admission she’d done cocaine. Ronald denied he did any drugs, despite a lengthy record of arrests, but no apparent convictions.

Crystal told me in an exclusive interview that she was afraid to tell the judge where she’d gotten the drugs–Ronald, allegedly– as he stared a hole through her in court, she says. “I was afraid of him,” she said in our interview, describing partying that began with pot, then pills and cocaine.

Her lawyer, Kim L. Picazio, a veteran family lawyer and mother of three, says Ronald began feeding her drugs shortly after he started dating her at 14. He would certainly deny it.

While I spoke with Misty and her new mother in law, Teresa Neves on Sunday, a colorful, pro bono private investigator from Broward County named William Staubs, aka Cobra, put his arm around Ronald, and wandered around the corner at the CITGO for a heart-to-heart.

Cobra, a six foot, 250 pound self proclaimed “hillbilly” who counts over 8,000 fugitives, 200 child molesters and one terrorist he’s brought in, tells me he assured the skinny, grieving father his only mission was to find Haleigh, or “the scumbag who took her.”

While a task force of state, federal and local police, lead by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department runs down tips anjd leads, Cobra says he’s been hearing from locals who have been providing him with confidential information they just “dont’ feel comfortable telling a cop.”

By Monday night, he counted 100 tips he’d either chased down and dismissed or was still actively working. And as he was refueling at a local convenience store, a weeping Teresa Neves, Ronald’s mother, pulled up in her red pick-up and pleaded with him to search a swampy area leading to the lake behind his trailer, and off they went to tromp in the woods. Neves said she’d spent four hours looking around, and became unnerved when she spied what looked like an underground pen that appeared to be a “tiny jail.”

After an hour following Haleigh’s grandmother through forest thick with palmettos, cotton mouth snakes, black recluse spiders and black mud black mud that made a sucking sound when Mrs. Neves made a wrong step in her sandals and white jeans, we became separated and found her down a long dirt road. She said she’d spied a long cotton mouth snake and made a run for it.

We emerged at the house of an ex-Marine who said we were lucky he’d unloaded his gun. He didn’t like strangers in his backyard, and asked if we’d seen the no tresspassing signs. He said law enforcement had searched his home and others in the area several times, and sent divers into the murky lake behind him that’s thick with alligators.

As for the underground “jail” Neves described, he said they were hog pens, and totally innocent. “I’m just here to find Haleigh,” Cobra explained, “so we got to check out any credible lead.”

In our interview, Misty told me she believed she’d been cleared as a possible suspect after a polygraph examiner told her she’d passed her lie detector test. But police refused to confirm it, and sources close to case told me no one had been ruled out and that they were looking at several individuals, closing no doors.

In fact, sources tell me they may want to speak with Misty again to clear up timelines from the night Haleigh vanished, and other areas of interest, including one relative the family says they consider their number one suspect.

Watch our Misty exclusive and let us know what you think.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1476 on: March 17, 2009, 03:10:04 PM »

probably not...xxxx
Dockets range from 2001-2007 theif all he way up to MAINTAINING A DRUG VEHICLE!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1477 on: March 17, 2009, 03:12:00 PM »

I am sending these to Crystal for the Haleigh Bug Foundation along with a dontaion, which one do you like best?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1478 on: March 17, 2009, 03:15:47 PM »

IM I can not pick, they are all so very very beautiful!!  You are so kind to send those to her, I am sure it will be greatly apreciated!
Haleigh loves the color pink according to pictures.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1479 on: March 17, 2009, 03:15:57 PM »

I am sending these to Crystal for the Haleigh Bug Foundation along with a dontaion, which one do you like best?

BEAUTIFUL!!! I like the one in the middle for Haleigh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.