April 20, 2024, 04:44:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312432 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: March 17, 2009, 04:43:05 PM »

I just watched a video on the Art Harris website of his interview with Misty.  On the video is also footage of Cobra and Ron meeting, shaking hands (almost hugging) and Ron smiling saying he feel Cobra is there to find his daughter.

Interesting to watch.  www.artharris.com
Well, in my opinion thats the way for Cobra to play this up, what is he suppose to do, he is there for the truth and to get information, he cant get that without being friendly and getting people to trust him, you can catch more flies with honey than with salt IMO.......He knows how to play the game!

soooooo....could we say that Cobra is playing up both sides to get the truth? He should be coming into this with an open mind in my opinion, cause he really doesn't know anymore than the rest of us, so why wouldn't he be just as nice to the missing child's father as he is to the missing child's mother? For all we know, he may have suspicions about Crystal and is using his honey to draw her out....I don't think so, but one never knows....Maybe he is just being neutral which is what he should be...start out with a blank slate...IMO

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1521 on: March 17, 2009, 04:47:57 PM »

I just watched a video on the Art Harris website of his interview with Misty.  On the video is also footage of Cobra and Ron meeting, shaking hands (almost hugging) and Ron smiling saying he feel Cobra is there to find his daughter.

Well, in my opinion thats the way for Cobra to play this up, what is he suppose to do, he is there for the truth and to get information, he cant get that without being friendly and getting people to trust him, you can catch more flies with honey than with salt IMO.......He knows how to play the game!

soooooo....could we say that Cobra is playing up both sides to get the truth? He should be coming into this with an open mind in my opinion, cause he really doesn't know anymore than the rest of us, so why wouldn't he be just as nice to the missing child's father as he is to the missing child's mother? For all we know, he may have suspicions about Crystal and is using his honey to draw her out....I don't think so, but one never knows....Maybe he is just being neutral which is what he should be...start out with a blank slate...IMO

I am glad there is additional resources to look for Haleigh, but I have to defer back to what Mark Klass said last night.  He made the point that there are the "best" criminal minds working both sides of this case.  The local LE and the FBI and who knows there may be profilers there.  I believe the best is on the job and I don't really think Cobra can gain anymore information than they can.  But, it might scare some people.  IMO

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: March 17, 2009, 04:50:09 PM »

good point there Minnie...
Perhaps Cobra or someone else can catch a clue that someone else can't? I am just thankful that others are so willing to give of their time to look for this child... I hope that she is found soon...

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: March 17, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »

islandmonkey the pictures are beautiful.  I like #1, the sun rise speaks of hope to me.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: March 17, 2009, 04:52:03 PM »

Soooooo....IMO, he is not on anyones side but Haleighs, he has been asked to help with this investigation and that is what he is here for, to help.....it doesnt matter who he is suspitious of, he is gonna take everything that is thrown his way and investigate whatever needs investigating and mark off each and every lead he gets until he narrows down to only one person.....one time line....one suspect......no one on here said he is suspitious of Ronald, jst that he is here for the truth and that is what happened with Haliegh, Im sure he has already been clued in to the whereabouts of the Parents and the caregivers on that paticular night, where the child was last seen and with whom would be high on the list of whewre to start looking!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1525 on: March 17, 2009, 05:00:48 PM »

Soooooo....IMO, he is not on anyones side but Haleighs, he has been asked to help with this investigation and that is what he is here for, to help.....it doesnt matter who he is suspitious of, he is gonna take everything that is thrown his way and investigate whatever needs investigating and mark off each and every lead he gets until he narrows down to only one person.....one time line....one suspect......no one on here said he is suspitious of Ronald, jst that he is here for the truth and that is what happened with Haliegh, Im sure he has already been clued in to the whereabouts of the Parents and the caregivers on that paticular night, where the child was last seen and with whom would be high on the list of whewre to start looking!!!!

Agreed, I'm sure he's already been clued in on just who the eyewitness to the abuse was........doubt he's feeling the love for ole Ron now after hearing that
Oh wellm you know the old saying keep your friends close, and your enemies (of your making) closer HH~I'm out for a bit, baseball all freaking night.......but you have my addy.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: March 17, 2009, 05:02:50 PM »

Agreed, I'm sure he's already been clued in on just who the eyewitness to the abuse was........doubt he's feeling the love for ole Ron now after hearing that
Oh wellm you know the old saying keep your friends close, and your enemies (of your making) closer HH~I'm out for a bit, baseball all freaking night.......but you have my addy.
Yeppers I do, will hit you up if I hear anything, this is my night to just hang around here and see whats up......have fun!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: March 17, 2009, 05:02:51 PM »

you seem a bit angry in that last post...???

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1528 on: March 17, 2009, 05:02:55 PM »

islandmonkey the pictures are beautiful.  I like #1, the sun rise speaks of hope to me.

Thanks Today, I remember she was afraid of the dark and that's why I picked that one......almost missed this post as I'm skimming so fast at work and going to pick up son for game.

Thanks again

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: March 17, 2009, 05:06:02 PM »

Nope not angry...........

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: March 17, 2009, 05:10:00 PM »

ok...good.....just trying to remain neutral and trying to look at this from every angle and from every view....wish we would get a break and get some news here....
thanks for that info on lock bumping....but did it occur to you that it was nothing like letting criminals know how easy it is to do that????? even though they added it at the end that they didn't show exactly how it was done....still enough to give the creeps some ideas...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1531 on: March 17, 2009, 05:15:39 PM »

Wonder if Cobra has talked to little miss Misty yet. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: March 17, 2009, 05:16:53 PM »

anybody listening to HLN? they were just talking about Haleigh...some interesting things said on there....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: March 17, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »

ok...good.....just trying to remain neutral and trying to look at this from every angle and from every view....wish we would get a break and get some news here....
thanks for that info on lock bumping....but did it occur to you that it was nothing like letting criminals know how easy it is to do that????? even though they added it at the end that they didn't show exactly how it was done....still enough to give the creeps some ideas...
Im sure that if a criminal wanted to find out how easy it is to break into a home they would have already looked it up, and yes it gives them ideas, but it also gives the people that are unaware of this the heads-up to do something about it....

and as far as staying nuetral goes, I am also trying to stay neutral, but I have been ti Satsuma, I have seen Ronald and his family in person...heard stuff that some havent and had the chance to see how he acts when the cameras arent rolling and he even has and attitude then so just think how he acts when he isnt being taped,   we can beat this dead horse all day, but the fact of the matter is that Ronald and Mistie were the people that this child was living with, Mistie was the last person to see Haleigh,   Chrstal WAS NOT in town, and with this info alone is the reason they are gonna catch the most attention, thats just how it is and rightfully so.........

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: March 17, 2009, 05:18:44 PM »

he could be very intimidating I would imagine...she probably won't want to talk to him if he is "rude"...you know, like asking her some really hard questions....sorry, I know that she is just a kid, but she is the key as everyone seems to be alluding to...news people etc..she knows more than she is telling imo....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: March 17, 2009, 05:20:33 PM »

Oh Im sure he is gonna get all the facts he can first before he calls on her.......THAT WAY HE CAN CATCH WHAT EVER SHE THROWS OUT THERE THATS NOT TRUE!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: March 17, 2009, 05:30:07 PM »

Oh Im sure he is gonna get all the facts he can first before he calls on her.......THAT WAY HE CAN CATCH WHAT EVER SHE THROWS OUT THERE THATS NOT TRUE!
I have high hopes that the bounty hunter will turn what needs to be turned.   I remember in one of Leonard's interviews that he said bounty hunters would be good at finding the missing, they have more avenues than the LE.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: March 17, 2009, 05:31:29 PM »

Yes, and reading your post above, you have been to Satsuma and have made your observations. I can just imagine what Ron is like away from the cameras, he is bad enough on camera. If his appearance last night on NG was for damage control, which I totally believe it was, after the horrible Today Show performance, it didn't work. His anger and control issues come shining through he can't control that aspect of his personality. And Misty, well Misty needs to stay away from the cameras, and to be hauled in for more questioning. IMO 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: March 17, 2009, 05:33:03 PM »

I have high hopes that the bounty hunter will turn what needs to be turned.   I remember in one of Leonard's interviews that he said bounty hunters would be good at finding the missing, they have more avenues than the LE.
Yes, I remember LP saying that, I wonder if Cobra and Leonard are friends?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: March 17, 2009, 05:47:33 PM »

I just heard that Chrstal will be on NG tonight, has anyone else heard this??????????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.