April 25, 2024, 08:40:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312844 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1560 on: March 17, 2009, 07:24:38 PM »

I think I just heard Crystal say that Jr. told her the couch was bouncing?
Did I hear that wrong?
THANK YOU thats what I thought I heard...I thought for acouple minutes I lost my mind

The JVM cut her off....Im so glad u heard that I didnt want to post it and everyone blast me...
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1561 on: March 17, 2009, 07:26:50 PM »

Did I hear that wrong?

She said with squeaky shoes and said she "swears to God" he told her that..

supersleuth99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1562 on: March 17, 2009, 07:26:57 PM »

Good...I'm glad I wasn't the only one.  I heard her say.  Black man in black with squeaky shoes and the couch was bouncing.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1563 on: March 17, 2009, 07:30:17 PM »

Did I hear that wrong?
THANK YOU thats what I thought I heard...I thought for acouple minutes I lost my mind

The JVM cut her off....Im so glad u heard that I didnt want to post it and everyone blast me...

She said it.  I heard it.  But, why has she not said it before because that is very incriminating IMO.

MM
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: March 17, 2009, 07:30:24 PM »

Good...I'm glad I wasn't the only one.  I heard her say.  Black man in black with squeaky shoes and the couch was bouncing.
Oh Lord, I hope the couch wasnt bouncing because Midtie and someone was out there on it doing the nasty and Haleigh woke up and caught them!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1565 on: March 17, 2009, 07:30:26 PM »

Thats why I asaked I thought I heard her say that...WOW n JVM shut her down..O boy this makes things more complicated....GEEZ thats like saying BOMBSHELL for NG
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1566 on: March 17, 2009, 07:32:26 PM »

Oh Lord, I hope the couch wasnt bouncing because Midtie and someone was out there on it doing the nasty and Haleigh woke up and caught them!
HH thats exactley what Im saying...NOW WHAT?
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1567 on: March 17, 2009, 07:33:51 PM »

Thats why I asaked I thought I heard her say that...WOW n JVM shut her down..O boy this makes things more complicated....GEEZ thats like saying BOMBSHELL for NG

I agree so why is Crystal just now saying it?  We need to start passing out shovels this sh__t is getting deep.  Oh my.  Wish I was there.  It is like tobacco road.

MM
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: March 17, 2009, 07:34:15 PM »

Did anyone else besides Supersleuth and I hear Crystal say jr said the couch was bouncing????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: March 17, 2009, 07:34:41 PM »

Now I think this is the reason the LE haas kept it hush hush about what JR. saw or heard......This just might be the reason for all the questions that they are throwing at Mistie and of course she doesnt want to talk about that, Ron would kill her and he sure wouldnt have married her if he found this out.......they need to keep Jr, as far away from Mistie as they can.IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1570 on: March 17, 2009, 07:37:32 PM »

OT- Watching JVM.  I can't believe anyone would think Casey's brother was Caylee's father.  Their are some sick people out there.

MM
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: March 17, 2009, 07:37:59 PM »

Now I think this is the reason the LE haas kept it hush hush about what JR. saw or heard......This just might be the reason for all the questions that they are throwing at Mistie and of course she doesnt want to talk about that, Ron would kill her and he sure wouldnt have married her if he found this out.......they need to keep Jr, as far away from Mistie as they can.IMO
OMG HH I so agree with u..That has to be the reason and she didnt get rid of jr cuz she didnt think he seen anything...IMO WOW whats the number for the show I wanna call her n ask her why she cut Crystal off when she said that..
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1572 on: March 17, 2009, 07:40:38 PM »

OMG HH I so agree with u..That has to be the reason and she didnt get rid of jr cuz she didnt think he seen anything...IMO WOW whats the number for the show I wanna call her n ask her why she cut Crystal off when she said that..

Okay, but what did she do with Haleigh????

MM
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: March 17, 2009, 07:40:45 PM »

I dont know the number, might can find it on her site,   I just feel like something is gonna go down real soon, and I think its gonna be Mistie..........Oh Lord!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1574 on: March 17, 2009, 07:42:25 PM »

I didn't see JVM, did Jr hear and see the couch bouncing, or did he just hear it? And maybe she should not be saying this on tv, wow.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: March 17, 2009, 07:42:29 PM »

Did I hear that wrong?

Sorries I guarantee you all she is lying & making this story up.   She contradicted herself a few times in this JVM interview.   Confirmed by her having to make accusations against Ron & Misty yet again that JVM cut her off from to remind the audience that there is no confirmation of Crystal's allegations.   I can't express this enough because its falling on many deaf ears, Crystal is on a vendetta.    How can she say she is worried for Jr's safety when she put him fully ID'd on national TV with Geraldo guiding him with leading questions?  She contradicted her own concerns for his safety by putting his image out to the world.  Absolutely irresponsible behavior from a parent trying to regain custody & that is NOT what you do to a child traumatized by an event such as this. 

Im not saying Ron & Misty should not be under the looking glass & I agree with why they should be BUT Crystal's motivations here are NOT genuine they are vindictive, PERIOD.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1576 on: March 17, 2009, 07:42:39 PM »

I dunno ..u think shes honestly gonna tell? RC  will go apepoop on her.. No wonder she cant keep her story straight..IMO MOO
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: March 17, 2009, 07:42:39 PM »

well if we only knew the answer to this question..............maybe whoever was with her did something with Haleigh, he had to leave if he wasnt there when Ronald got home so............

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: March 17, 2009, 07:43:27 PM »

Geez, I'm sorry I miss JVM now. 
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1579 on: March 17, 2009, 07:44:47 PM »

well if we only knew the answer to this question..............maybe whoever was with her did something with Haleigh, he had to leave if he wasnt there when Ronald got home so............
I agree..Someone needs to find out who her black friend was that night I bet he knows where shes at IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.