March 28, 2024, 06:47:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310157 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: March 17, 2009, 07:47:23 PM »

I think I just heard Crystal say that Jr. told her the couch was bouncing?
Did I hear that wrong?
THANK YOU thats what I thought I heard...I thought for acouple minutes I lost my mind

The JVM cut her off....Im so glad u heard that I didnt want to post it and everyone blast me...

Sorries I guarantee you all she is lying & making this story up.   She contradicted herself a few times in this JVM interview.   Confirmed by her having to make accusations against Ron & Misty yet again that JVM cut her off from to remind the audience that there is no confirmation of Crystal's allegations.   I can't express this enough because its falling on many deaf ears, Crystal is on a vendetta.    How can she say she is worried for Jr's safety when she put him fully ID'd on national TV with Geraldo guiding him with leading questions?  She contradicted her own concerns for his safety by putting his image out to the world.  Absolutely irresponsible behavior from a parent trying to regain custody & that is NOT what you do to a child traumatized by an event such as this. 

Im not saying Ron & Misty should not be under the looking glass & I agree with why they should be BUT Crystal's motivations here are NOT genuine they are vindictive, PERIOD.

Well in my Opinion, even if Chrstals actions here are vindictive I say she has plenty to vindicate, her daughter is missing and its not like JR. would have never been shown on national TV.....his picture is all over you tube per Ronalds family, per her myspace pictures, per Misties my space pictures, per the picture Ronalds family released with the Gm the GGm and Mistie holding JR on her hip, so I believe she is being very responcible now in wanting to gain custody of her child before something happens to him also..........................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1581 on: March 17, 2009, 07:48:27 PM »

Good...I'm glad I wasn't the only one.  I heard her say.  Black man in black with squeaky shoes and the couch was bouncing.

Geez, I'm sorry I miss JVM now. 
Im so glad I chose not to go to walmart to get my ear medicine I need..I would of missed it too.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: March 17, 2009, 07:49:05 PM »

Jumped the fence...just a tad...

Originally Posted by shadow of my mind 
Grandma Sykes

Looking at the court documents is appears that Grandma Sykes has a daughter who is
married. This daughter has several protections from abuse orders out on her husband.

1999-10-04 INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION Putnam County
UCN: 541999DR008224FDXXXX

Then in 2001 Grandma must get into it with her daughters husband and he files for PFA against her.
2001-03-09 INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION Putnam County
UCN: 542001DR000370FDXXXX

Then her own daughter put in a complaint about HARASSING PHONE CALLS and Grandma did not show up in court due to terminal illness of spouse
2002-01-22 5 ARR MINUTES: DEFT NOT PRESENT
2002-01-22 5 CAPIAS ORDERED - NOT ISSUED
2002-01-23 6 MEMO: DEFT'S SPOUSE HOSPICE PATIENT & COULD NOT APPEAR
the case is contined and she plead not guilt. Case is determined
2002-04-03 12 THE CASE WAS ORDERED NOLLE PROSEQUI IN OPEN COURT
2001-09-21 COMPLAINT Putnam County
UCN: 542001MM003569XXAXMX

Then her daughter is back in court with another PFA against husband
2002-03-18 INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION Putnam County
UCN: 542002DR000431FDXXXX

And back in court again for another PFA against husband
2002-06-10 INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION Putnam County
UCN: 542002DR000947FDXXXX

And again
2002-07-26 INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION Putnam County
UCN: 542002DR001222FDXXXX

Now the husband of Grandma’s daughter is in foreclosure along with two other people who is not his wife nor his mother-in-law but someone that is listed on the property is in jail.
2006-04-10 013.ORDER ON PLAINTIFFS MOTION TO TAKE VIDEO TAPED
DEPOSITION OF PRISONER 04-10-2006 TL
2002-08-16 FORECLOSURE Putnam County
UCN: 542002CA000386CAXXXX

All is quite until daughter goes back to court for another PFA order
2004-02-02 INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION Putnam County
UCN: 542004DR000171FDXXXX
And now another notice of foreclosure and this time the daughter’s name is on the notice.
2006-04-25 017.NOTICE OF SALE - PALATKA DAILY NEWS - 05-02-2006
and the property is gone.
2005-09-06 FORECLOSURE Putnam County
UCN: 542005CA000475CAXXXX

Now the daughter has a bank after her for monies owed but a year later it is dismissed in court
2007-10-01 007. VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL
2006-03-24 DAMAGES Putnam County
UCN: 542006SC000449SCXXXX

Now it looks like Grandma got up in some ones face about how they were raising their child but it not a name that has come up yet in Haleigh’s case and they filed a PFA against her but when push came to shove he must not have showed up in court so it didn’t go anywhere.
2008-04-09 1 INTERFERENCE OF CHILD CUSTODY
2008-04-30 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO ALL COUNTS
2008-04-09 COMPLAINT Putnam County
UCN: 542008CF000845XXAXMX

And now the daughter has an eviction notice served against her.
2008-04-17 EV POSSESSION, RENT, DAMAGES Putnam County
UCN: 542008CC000753EVXXXX

And that is the story on Grandma S.

enter name% in field to brimg up records or enter docket number in field.
http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1583 on: March 17, 2009, 07:52:34 PM »

Did I hear that wrong?
THANK YOU thats what I thought I heard...I thought for acouple minutes I lost my mind

The JVM cut her off....Im so glad u heard that I didnt want to post it and everyone blast me...

Sorries I guarantee you all she is lying & making this story up.   She contradicted herself a few times in this JVM interview.   Confirmed by her having to make accusations against Ron & Misty yet again that JVM cut her off from to remind the audience that there is no confirmation of Crystal's allegations.   I can't express this enough because its falling on many deaf ears, Crystal is on a vendetta.    How can she say she is worried for Jr's safety when she put him fully ID'd on national TV with Geraldo guiding him with leading questions?  She contradicted her own concerns for his safety by putting his image out to the world.  Absolutely irresponsible behavior from a parent trying to regain custody & that is NOT what you do to a child traumatized by an event such as this. 

Im not saying Ron & Misty should not be under the looking glass & I agree with why they should be BUT Crystal's motivations here are NOT genuine they are vindictive, PERIOD.

Well in my Opinion, even if Chrstals actions here are vindictive I say she has plenty to vindicate, her daughter is missing and its not like JR. would have never been shown on national TV.....his picture is all over you tube per Ronalds family, per her myspace pictures, per Misties my space pictures, per the picture Ronalds family released with the Gm the GGm and Mistie holding JR on her hip, so I believe she is being very responcible now in wanting to gain custody of her child before something happens to him also..........................
Right on HH...Who do they keep reinterviewing?? Misty I believe not Crystal..They know something they want to find Haleigh first...then it will be told IMO
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: March 17, 2009, 07:53:27 PM »

Good...I'm glad I wasn't the only one.  I heard her say.  Black man in black with squeaky shoes and the couch was bouncing.
Thats why I asaked I thought I heard her say that...WOW n JVM shut her down..O boy this makes things more complicated....GEEZ thats like saying BOMBSHELL for NG

I agree so why is Crystal just now saying it?  We need to start passing out shovels this sh__t is getting deep.  Oh my.  Wish I was there.  It is like tobacco road.

This is not looking good.  Either Misty had company prior to her putting the  children to bed.  Did not Misty say in one of her interviews that she separated the two because they wanted to watch different programs on television.  The couch would be in the living area, right?  I do not recall seeing a couch in the master bedroom.  And I don't believe that Jr. could have seen the couch from the bedroom.

Was Misty knocked out (asleep) prior to the children going to sleep.  Is that why she did/does not know what Haleigh was wearing that night?  Is that why she cannot get her stories straight?

Is Jr imagining things, or getting things mixed up or does Jr know exactly what he is talking about?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1585 on: March 17, 2009, 07:57:37 PM »

Did I hear that wrong?

D@mn, sorry I missed JVM, but had a baseball game and another coming up. HH I AGREE big time, Haleigh disappeared on their watch , not hers, if she had we'd all be looking very much harder at her. But LE know where the answers lie (pun intended) and that is with Misty's story....wonder if she was getting on to get something in return maybe, hmm take a wild jump here but drugs Also, I had seen tons of photos including the one you are talking about of butterbean way before Geraldo.

Also, to any parent who don't understand a child telling you a bit at a time, well I LIVED it when my son at 3 was molested, I never questioned him when he disclosed the info for the first time, I left that to the professionals, but weeks, months and even yrs later he will give more tidbits like "it happened in the bathroom" etc. Very normal and what you expect from a child going thru trauma.

BBL~Another game

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: March 17, 2009, 07:58:46 PM »

Did I hear that wrong?

HH the main point here is they didnt put him on Geraldo to advance a story about what he saw or didnt see or who presented leading questions to him - you ask any clinical psychologist worth their pound of salt  just how wise of a decision that was to pump a traumatized child for information on national tv....ya know sometimes people need to let professionals do their jobs.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: March 17, 2009, 07:59:18 PM »

Thats why I asaked I thought I heard her say that...WOW n JVM shut her down..O boy this makes things more complicated....GEEZ thats like saying BOMBSHELL for NG

I agree so why is Crystal just now saying it?  We need to start passing out shovels this sh__t is getting deep.  Oh my.  Wish I was there.  It is like tobacco road.

This is not looking good.  Either Misty had company prior to her putting the  children to bed.  Did not Misty say in one of her interviews that she separated the two because they wanted to watch different programs on television.  The couch would be in the living area, right?  I do not recall seeing a couch in the master bedroom.  And I don't believe that Jr. could have seen the couch from the bedroom.

Was Misty knocked out (asleep) prior to the children going to sleep.  Is that why she did/does not know what Haleigh was wearing that night?  Is that why she cannot get her stories straight?

Is Jr imagining things, or getting things mixed up or does Jr know exactly what he is talking about?  Inquiring minds want to know.
Yea and Mistie said herself that haleigh was in the bedroom watching TV and JR was the one in the living room so thats out, I believe if he had heard the noise from the couch before he would know exactly what that sounded like......I think there's some truth to this myself!@

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: March 17, 2009, 08:03:31 PM »

Did I hear that wrong?

HH the main point here is they didnt put him on Geraldo to advance a story about what he saw or didnt see or who presented leading questions to him - you ask any clinical psychologist worth their pound of salt  just how wise of a decision that was to pump a traumatized child for information on national tv....ya know sometimes people need to let professionals do their jobs.
Yes and Im sure they are doing there job as I have heard it say that it was proffessionals that did talk to JR.  also Jr didnt look tramatized to me when Chrstal done what little questioning she did of him, its not like she pressured him or anything, he just kept right on playing....If this child has some type of info that will hekp find out what happened to his sister then he will have to be questioned, Im he will bounce =back he's only 3  and if there is a chance to save his sister I think it has to be done!!!

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1589 on: March 17, 2009, 08:06:42 PM »

Yea and Mistie said herself that haleigh was in the bedroom watching TV and JR was the one in the living room so thats out, I believe if he had heard the noise from the couch before he would know exactly what that sounded like......I think there's some truth to this myself!@
I think after the video when MC carried him to bed ...he may have got up b4 Haleigh did n Crystal didnt know what he saw but she caught Haleigh seeing them..Hmm did u ever think of that?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: March 17, 2009, 08:08:49 PM »

I think after the video when MC carried him to bed ...he may have got up b4 Haleigh did n Crystal didnt know what he saw but she caught Haleigh seeing them..Hmm did u ever think of that?
Mistie said that JR came to the room where she and Haleigh was by himself,  I beleive he heard something that woke him up just enough to catch the end of whatever transpired....

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1591 on: March 17, 2009, 08:12:26 PM »

Mistie said that JR came to the room where she and Haleigh was by himself,  I beleive he heard something that woke him up just enough to catch the end of whatever transpired....
HH You are taking the words right out of my mouth so Im gonna let you do the talking...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: March 17, 2009, 08:13:04 PM »

Geez, I'm sorry I miss JVM now. 
Me too. Holey Moley Guacamole !
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: March 17, 2009, 08:17:58 PM »

jump in anytime Lady!!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1594 on: March 17, 2009, 08:20:48 PM »

I'm confused, I didn't see the show. Did Jr see and hear the couch bounce. Or did he just hear the couch make a bouncing noise?
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1595 on: March 17, 2009, 08:21:09 PM »

No need too HH you know what Im thinking and going to say and your doing a wonderful job..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: March 17, 2009, 08:22:47 PM »

I'm confused, I didn't see the show. Did Jr see and hear the couch bounce. Or did he just hear the couch make a bouncing noise?
he just said that he saw the black guy with black clothing and he had squecky shoes and he heard the someone make the couch bounce.....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: March 17, 2009, 08:24:03 PM »

No need too HH you know what Im thinking and going to say and your doing a wonderful job..
well if I happen to fall down on the job, let me know..........lololol

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: March 17, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »

Is anyone familiar with this poster on Topix?

hobbit55 wrote:
    <quoted text>
    Crystal didn't do this. A friend did. Also, while it is true she is engaged to her step brother, they were going together before her dad and his mom got married.

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p668

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1599 on: March 17, 2009, 08:27:40 PM »

he just said that he saw the black guy with black clothing and he had squecky shoes and he heard the someone make the couch bounce.....
Thanks, now trailer has carpeting, would you hear sqeaky shoes on carpet? Or maybe the sqeaky shoes he heard on the kitchen flooring? wow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.