March 28, 2024, 03:24:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 310080 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: March 17, 2009, 09:28:52 PM »

I had to skip ahead 1 thread before this thought left my head...I watched JVM and what I took from it was that JR...at first it was a man dressed in black...then 2 weeks later it was a black man dressed in black...and the squeaky shoes came in I believe with the first description...nothing was said about the couch bouncing until tonight...What I thought about the couch bouncing was that when the man was walking across the room, with the floors maybe not as sturdy as they once were that that is what Jr heard? not squeaky shoes but the squeaky floor and the couch vibrated, not sure if that is the right word, when the perp walked past? If this even happened...
not so sure that it did or didn't....And Ron Jr. knows Ron's black friend so if it was him, wouldn't Jr have said so? I thought that I read that he and Ron are best friends...
The talking heads also felt that Crystal is way out of line to do a custody battle at this time...their opinion....
does JVm have transcripts?
I dont think anyone said it was Rons friend did they?

I thought that it was mentioned on here a few pages back...what was Ron's friend doing that night or something like that...I can find it if you like or whoever said it might comment .....

eeks...maybe I mis spoke...reading back a page someone said Misty's black friend was....sorry .if I got that wrong....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1621 on: March 17, 2009, 09:29:41 PM »

My grandaughters used to call me black because of my hair when they were three.  They described everybody by their hair.  Very unusual or is it?  Kids say the darndest things.  Remember that show??  Uh Oh, dating myself.
They do, and really who knows what he saw or heard, he could have been half asleep, I just don't know. Or he could be spot on and has given a detail description of what he saw.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: March 17, 2009, 09:35:31 PM »

something else that came to mind...Crystal better make darn sure that her own personal life is clean right now if she is going to start a custody battle...because Ron's lawyer when he gets one,  will be turning over every dirty little secret that she may or may not have, and she has another little girl that may or may not make a judge think if she is a quality environment...I refer to Chad's record, the fact that he is still married to another woman...the pictures on her Myspace or wherever it is that she has those pictures of pot leaves etc...I don't want that to happen to Crystal at all, I have nothing against this woman, she has made choices that I myself would not have made, but she has to live with that...I am just saying that she needs to make sure that there isn't anything that will go against her in the custody battle...I just want these little children to have a good and stable home life with the best possible parent..and right now, I am not sure that any of them are qualified to be any better than the other one...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: March 17, 2009, 09:47:57 PM »

Why would Crystal let that one out on JVM ?
Jr was interviwed early on.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: March 17, 2009, 09:50:43 PM »

what do you mean Kat?  let what one out?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: March 17, 2009, 09:52:16 PM »

OK Im gonna say something here that goes against what I myself believe, first on te night that Mistie says her nephews were over, well I have found out that Misties sister has a Van and she has two kids, well knowing that and what Mistie says about her blanket being in the van, could she and the kids went soemwhere with her sister and she put the blanket in the back of the van for mthe kids to sit on and maybe someone saw them when they were out and maybe followed them back home and saw that Mistie was alone with the kids after her sister left and just hid and waited for them all to go to sleep?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1626 on: March 17, 2009, 09:54:31 PM »

something new tonight about the attorney took the DCF

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134032&catid=3

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: March 17, 2009, 09:54:44 PM »

O/T   Minnie....quite a few people had questioned the possibility that Lee could have been the father of Caylee... Casey Ho herself had told friends that Lee had tried to have sex with her and also she had accused George as well.....It was in one of the transcripts that were released...probably another lie...I would not have been surprised if it turned out that Caylee was his so I guess that I am one of those sick people...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: March 17, 2009, 09:57:16 PM »

OK Im gonna say something here that goes against what I myself believe, first on te night that Mistie says her nephews were over, well I have found out that Misties sister has a Van and she has two kids, well knowing that and what Mistie says about her blanket being in the van, could she and the kids went soemwhere with her sister and she put the blanket in the back of the van for mthe kids to sit on and maybe someone saw them when they were out and maybe followed them back home and saw that Mistie was alone with the kids after her sister left and just hid and waited for them all to go to sleep?

could very well be HH.... she is hiding something.... I had not heard that her sister had been over??? my goodness, those people had a lot of company if one evening! granny, the cousin, the AC man, now Misty's sister and nephews? had not heard that one....did I leave anyone out?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: March 17, 2009, 10:00:15 PM »

very interesting but like I said, Crystal better make sure that she has no skeletons in her closet from the last few years as well...may not go as smoothly as she thinks.....she is not angel either...and neither is her live in still married fiance....How does one get engaged when they are still married? His wife must let him date huh?
but if the kids are not in a proper environment, then it needs to be looked at, both homes in my opinion....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: March 17, 2009, 10:01:28 PM »

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Haleigh Cummings' mother's attorney met with case workers with the Department of Children and Families Tuesday.

Attorney Kim Picazio told First Coast News she supplied information she has gathered from people in Putnam County about the homelife of Haleigh Cummings and her younger brother inside their father's house.

Both children live with their father, Ronald Cummings. Cummings was granted custody of the children in 2005.

5-year-old Haleigh disappeared from her father's home February 9th while being watched by Cummings' then-girlfriend, Misty Croslin. Cummings and Croslin have since married.

Picazio said she spent 90 minutes with DCF's attorney, the agency's supervisors in Putnam County, and with DCF caseworkers Tuesday.

Picazio said she does not intend to help Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, file for custody of the children at this time.

Picazio said she will wait for DCF to finish an investigation before filing any legal action for custody.

Picazio said she has faith DCF will swiftly investigate the information she has brought to their attention.

Picazio first came to Putnam County last week at the request of individuals helping Sheffield's family.

Picazio said she first took on the case to help Sheffield deal with the media. She said she then learned about some allegations about the stability and safety of Haleigh and her brother's home.

Picazio has taken the case pro bono.

If you have any information that could help find Haleigh, call 1-888-277-TIPS. There is a $35,000 reward.

©2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134032&catid=3

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1631 on: March 17, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »

i have to agree with you i just hope that they find Haleigh then make sure her and her little brother Jr does go to a better home were they both are safe
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: March 17, 2009, 10:07:03 PM »

i have to agree with you i just hope that they find Haleigh then make sure her and her little brother Jr does go to a better home were they both are safe
I really wish something would happen too, but I think its too late for Haleigh, I fear she is already gone, but I wish they would still find her and bring her home....

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1633 on: March 17, 2009, 10:07:29 PM »

could very well be HH.... she is hiding something.... I had not heard that her sister had been over??? my goodness, those people had a lot of company if one evening! granny, the cousin, the AC man, now Misty's sister and nephews? had not heard that one....did I leave anyone out?

I believe I read somewhere that cousin Joe borrowed the van from Mistys sister in law

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: March 17, 2009, 10:09:38 PM »

Yes, I think so.  The mystery person that took Haleigh.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: March 17, 2009, 10:10:25 PM »

The bouncing couch.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: March 17, 2009, 10:10:55 PM »

I believe I read somewhere that cousin Joe borrowed the van from Mistys sister in law
well either way, neighbors say they saw the kids outside playing with the other kids, and if the cousin had the van and he and Mistie went somewhere together then thats even worse, that means that he would have brought them bakc and then who knows when he left after that.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: March 17, 2009, 10:11:15 PM »

Yes, I think so.  The mystery person that took Haleigh.

good one Grama!  I did leave someone out didn't I?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1638 on: March 17, 2009, 10:11:46 PM »

I really wish something would happen too, but I think its too late for Haleigh, I fear she is already gone, but I wish they would still find her and bring her home....
Thank-you for posting the article about Crystal's lawyer, and I too believe it is too late for little Haleigh, and I hope and pray Jr is safe.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: March 17, 2009, 10:12:13 PM »

The bouncing couch.

yeah, that is strange....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.