April 26, 2024, 12:06:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312918 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: March 17, 2009, 11:40:37 PM »

'Picazio said she spent 90 minutes with DCF's attorney, the agency's supervisors in Putnam County, and with DCF caseworkers Tuesday.

Picazio said she does not intend to help Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, file for custody of the children at this time.'

I wonder why she is not going to help Crystal file for custody.  Maybe DCF gave her some new information. 
I think the point she was making ws that she was gonna wait until the investigation was finished!

I think Higherhopes is right.

What about the sense of urgency of getting Junior out of that situation.  Which investigation?  Is this one due to Crystal's concerns or are they conducting their own? I had not heard that they were doing one.

Picazio said she will wait for DCF to finish an investigation before filing any legal action for custody. Picazio said she has faith DCF will swiftly investigate the information she has brought to their attention. Picazio first came to Putnam County last week at the request of individuals helping Sheffield's family.

<snipped>
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/florida/news-article.aspx?storyid=134032&catid=4

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1701 on: March 17, 2009, 11:41:37 PM »

'Picazio said she spent 90 minutes with DCF's attorney, the agency's supervisors in Putnam County, and with DCF caseworkers Tuesday.

Picazio said she does not intend to help Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, file for custody of the children at this time.'

I wonder why she is not going to help Crystal file for custody.  Maybe DCF gave her some new information. 
I think the point she was making ws that she was gonna wait until the investigation was finished!

I think Higherhopes is right.

What about the sense of urgency of getting Junior out of that situation.  Which investigation?  Is this one due to Crystal's concerns or are they conducting their own? I had not heard that they were doing one.
DCF is conducting and investigation, and that is what the attourney is waiting for.....

Okay, that is good.

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: March 17, 2009, 11:45:47 PM »

does anyone really think that this is the time to be doing this bad mouthing and custody thing? how is this helping in finding Haleigh? no one knows for sure that any of this happened....couldn't they have kept this quiet and done the investigation without doing this through the media??? come on....this is dirty pool in my opinion....they could have accomplished just as much by not publicizing this...no one that I have heard on any of the talk shows thinks that this is the time to be doing this....
and Crystal forgets that she was barely 18 when she had Haleigh...she was not much older than Misty, which we have all talked about...
I am just really disappointed in Crystal for doing this...If the children were so mistreated all this time then shame on her for not doing something sooner....and if this is hearsay gossip, then I hope that Crystal and her lawyer get into some trouble for saying the things that they are saying..
frankly, I am disgusted by this action....

I think they are working to get sympathy for the new web site
http://haleighbug.com/
It says she needs money for food and clothes for Jr. and Chloe.
What do you think about the site? What is it actually telling us.

MOO~if she was money hungry, she'd have taken the $500.00 cash I offered many times for her expenses, instead she asked for that to go to the reward fund and asked for prayers............Ron has been getting money for his car payment etc for quite a while now and doesn't seem like he has EVER turned down any donation, even for frivolous things like tattoos and big window stickers for his truck.

Maybe you should offer again...sounds like she might take it this time...or just send it...bet it won't be sent back to you...and no one said that she is money hungry from what I have read..
how do you know that ron has been getting money for car payments etc for quite awhile? Haleigh has been missing for almost 6 weeks....so what is quite awhile and how do you know this for sure? does anyone really know for sure where his donation money is going? I doubt that he was completely broke when Haleigh went missing and he does have family and friends to help him out, doesn't necessarily mean that what he is spending is all from donations...they all must be getting help from somewhere since no one appears to be working or independently wealthy...and I hope that kind folks are contributing to both families needs...

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1703 on: March 17, 2009, 11:47:22 PM »

IM...you have nanners from me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1704 on: March 17, 2009, 11:47:50 PM »

O/T   Minnie....quite a few people had questioned the possibility that Lee could have been the father of Caylee... Casey Ho herself had told friends that Lee had tried to have sex with her and also she had accused George as well.....It was in one of the transcripts that were released...probably another lie...I would not have been surprised if it turned out that Caylee was his so I guess that I am one of those sick people...

OT
No, I wouldn't believe that for a minute about you.  I didn't know she had accused her father and brother of trying to do that.  I remember after the baby was found the police gave a press conference and made the statement that they knew who the father was. Why does it matter? IJA

MM
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: March 17, 2009, 11:49:06 PM »

and me.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1706 on: March 17, 2009, 11:50:34 PM »

and me.....

New here. What are nanners?

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: March 17, 2009, 11:50:39 PM »

O/T   Minnie....quite a few people had questioned the possibility that Lee could have been the father of Caylee... Casey Ho herself had told friends that Lee had tried to have sex with her and also she had accused George as well.....It was in one of the transcripts that were released...probably another lie...I would not have been surprised if it turned out that Caylee was his so I guess that I am one of those sick people...

OT
No, I wouldn't believe that for a minute about you.  I didn't know she had accused her father and brother of trying to do that.  I remember after the baby was found the police gave a press conference and made the statement that they knew who the father was. Why does it matter? IJA

cause from what I heard, the defense might use the natural father as another person who may have harmed Caylee, thus putting some question in the minds of jurors that he could have done it and not Casey Ho...something like that...

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1708 on: March 17, 2009, 11:52:03 PM »

does anyone really think that this is the time to be doing this bad mouthing and custody thing? how is this helping in finding Haleigh? no one knows for sure that any of this happened....couldn't they have kept this quiet and done the investigation without doing this through the media??? come on....this is dirty pool in my opinion....they could have accomplished just as much by not publicizing this...no one that I have heard on any of the talk shows thinks that this is the time to be doing this....
and Crystal forgets that she was barely 18 when she had Haleigh...she was not much older than Misty, which we have all talked about...
I am just really disappointed in Crystal for doing this...If the children were so mistreated all this time then shame on her for not doing something sooner....and if this is hearsay gossip, then I hope that Crystal and her lawyer get into some trouble for saying the things that they are saying..

I believe from what I heard that there is a VERY credible witness to abuse (not from a family member either) , and there are some other issues I'm not at liberty to talk about.......they are pending but very serious.

I'd be disappointed tif she didn't get involved and she'd be trashed if she didn't..........she can't win either way, if she has now learned of the abuse and does nothing people would trash talk her and now they trash talk her.......I guess talking heads to impress me, I listen to the FBI profilers instead and they have some strong opinions that are not favorable to the current investigation of Ron/Misty.

From cLint Van Zandt:

Clint Van ZandtGa-nana,

I think you are right, one of the two will crack or make a mistake. Misty already blew the interview on the Today Show, and her new husband is just too smug to be able to pull this off.

Also the issue of his mom being his alibi, we'll see if that holds water...

Best,

CVZ

I was not aware his mom was his alibi........ Clint has his facts wrong so how can his profile be accurate?
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1709 on: March 17, 2009, 11:52:11 PM »

OT

cause from what I heard, the defense might use the natural father as another person who may have harmed Caylee, thus putting some question in the minds of jurors that he could have done it and not Casey Ho...something like that...

gotcha.

MM
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: March 17, 2009, 11:53:34 PM »

MOO~if she was money hungry, she'd have taken the $500.00 cash I offered many times for her expenses, instead she asked for that to go to the reward fund and asked for prayers............Ron has been getting money for his car payment etc for quite a while now and doesn't seem like he has EVER turned down any donation, even for frivolous things like tattoos and big window stickers for his truck.

Maybe you should offer again...sounds like she might take it this time...or just send it...bet it won't be sent back to you...and no one said that she is money hungry from what I have read..
how do you know that ron has been getting money for car payments etc for quite awhile? Haleigh has been missing for almost 6 weeks....so what is quite awhile and how do you know this for sure? does anyone really know for sure where his donation money is going? I doubt that he was completely broke when Haleigh went missing and he does have family and friends to help him out, doesn't necessarily mean that what he is spending is all from donations...they all must be getting help from somewhere since no one appears to be working or independently wealthy...and I hope that kind folks are contributing to both families needs...
well I know that the men that works with Ronald gave their vacation money to Ron to help and I dont think he went to New York and did the today show for free, and since he dont have to pay rent or electric or anything else now I think he is in the green........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: March 17, 2009, 11:54:05 PM »

and me.....

Hi.    Some have exchanged emails.  Nanners are emails.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: March 17, 2009, 11:54:11 PM »

O/T  LA County is prosecuting John Steven Burgess with the death of Donna Jou. No body has been recovered. I cried for I was still hoping she'd turn up alive. Update in her thread under missing persons.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: March 17, 2009, 11:54:56 PM »

and me.....

it is when they have emailed each other...same as pm ing on other forums when you have something to say that you don't want to say on the forum...private stuff...
why don't we have PM ing here? why do you all announce it on the forum when you have emailed someone...don't people check their emails?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1714 on: March 17, 2009, 11:55:36 PM »

From the words of Jamie Watts himself, the one that set up the fund and the bank account at BOA.........I'd find the exact link for you, but I'm tired of being called out about things anyone can find on their own without me having to prove what is already out there.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1715 on: March 17, 2009, 11:56:22 PM »

Hi monkeys, I have not been here for a bit and was catching up and seen the sister was over at RC's that night too? I missed that. where was that said?? That is new.

HH, you said you were in Satsuma, did you go for the TES search? I wish I could have.. If you did.. thats great..
No not with the TES  search!

Ohh so you were on a private search?? cool.. I have been meaning to ask someone that had been there, I noticed in the maps it looks like all woods and not but a few houses. I know the maps are older so wanted to ask,is it still like that and since you have been there maybe you can tell me.. If so,thats a lot of woods to search...
Nope not a private search either, at least not the kind your talking about, and yes there is woods everywhere, its very dense and very spread out......lots and lots of woods......

EErrrmm , "kind" I am talking about?? I just heard there were private searches going on and the TES search, so when you said you had been to Satsuma, I just figured it was for a search. How far is RC's from that one marina.. what was the name... Hermits Cove I think? So what "kind" of search were you on if you don't mind?  I find all of this so informative and interesting, it is great having someone here that was in that area to tell us what it is like.  You are so helpful, I would love to be able to search.  What is it that you do? Did you participate in the Caylee searches?? Another heartbreaking case..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1716 on: March 17, 2009, 11:56:22 PM »

Nanners back

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: March 17, 2009, 11:56:30 PM »

O/T  LA County is prosecuting John Steven Burgess with the death of Donna Jou. No body has been recovered. I cried for I was still hoping she'd turn up alive. Update in her thread under missing persons.
thank you......so sad......

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: March 17, 2009, 11:57:56 PM »

and me.....

it is when they have emailed each other...same as pm ing on other forums when you have something to say that you don't want to say on the forum...private stuff...
why don't we have PM ing here? why do you all announce it on the forum when you have emailed someone...don't people check their emails?
They check them faster after we say......you have nanners........

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1719 on: March 17, 2009, 11:58:22 PM »

and me.....

Hi.    Some have exchanged emails.  Nanners are emails.

That is what I figured.   Thanks for the info.

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.