April 26, 2024, 01:15:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312928 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: March 18, 2009, 12:00:34 AM »

O/T  LA County is prosecuting John Steven Burgess with the death of Donna Jou. No body has been recovered. I cried for I was still hoping she'd turn up alive. Update in her thread under missing persons.

I'm so sorry IBE.  For those unfamiliar with this case, Donna Jou was 19 years old in June 2007 and has been missing since.  Here is a link to her thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1337.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: March 18, 2009, 12:01:31 AM »

Hi monkeys, I have not been here for a bit and was catching up and seen the sister was over at RC's that night too? I missed that. where was that said?? That is new.

HH, you said you were in Satsuma, did you go for the TES search? I wish I could have.. If you did.. thats great..
No not with the TES  search!

Ohh so you were on a private search?? cool.. I have been meaning to ask someone that had been there, I noticed in the maps it looks like all woods and not but a few houses. I know the maps are older so wanted to ask,is it still like that and since you have been there maybe you can tell me.. If so,thats a lot of woods to search...
Nope not a private search either, at least not the kind your talking about, and yes there is woods everywhere, its very dense and very spread out......lots and lots of woods......

EErrrmm , "kind" I am talking about?? I just heard there were private searches going on and the TES search, so when you said you had been to Satsuma, I just figured it was for a search. How far is RC's from that one marina.. what was the name... Hermits Cove I think? So what "kind" of search were you on if you don't mind?  I find all of this so informative and interesting, it is great having someone here that was in that area to tell us what it is like.  You are so helpful, I would love to be able to search.  What is it that you do? Did you participate in the Caylee searches?? Another heartbreaking case..
Yes I went to search in the Caylee case

The reason I was in Satsuma was for some private research and I never went to the marina, I stayed close to the camps and to people that I could talk to, or hear talking,  I am a juvenile counselor....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1722 on: March 18, 2009, 12:01:41 AM »

O/T  LA County is prosecuting John Steven Burgess with the death of Donna Jou. No body has been recovered. I cried for I was still hoping she'd turn up alive. Update in her thread under missing persons.

I'm so sorry IBE.  For those unfamiliar with this case, Donna Jou was 19 years old in June 2007 and has been missing since.  Here is a link to her thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1337.0

That is so sad.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1723 on: March 18, 2009, 12:01:44 AM »

MORE FROM FBI PROFILER......and not talking heads:

Mary-962194Ron Cummings is just too quick and too smug with his answer "I don't know, I was at work".   This sounds like it was a planned alibi.  One he knew would stand because he was always at work at that time.    How odd that Misty woke up just before time for him to come home and for them to make the 911 call.   Everything just seems to be timed too perfert.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clint Van Zandt

Mary,

Almost as if it has all been orchestrated and Ron is proud of how he put this all together...

Best,

CVZ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BCHCVZ,

Have you noticed in his interviews that he never refers to Haleigh by name?

BCH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clint Van Zandt

BCH,

Good catch! That and any past tense reference, like "she would have wanted me to get married," are possible clues to either his guilty knowledge or his stupidity, or both...

Tks,

CVZ

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: March 18, 2009, 12:02:51 AM »

IM...not calling you out about anything ....there is a lot of info going on out there and sometimes it is really hard to remember where it came from in order to go look it up......just trying to keep fact from fiction and in this case, it is mighty hard to do....and I will look it up cause I don't recall that the funeral guy  or anyone else said that ron was using donation money for tattoos and stuff for his truck and his truck payments etc...I must have missed that...

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1725 on: March 18, 2009, 12:05:59 AM »

IM...not calling you out about anything ....there is a lot of info going on out there and sometimes it is really hard to remember where it came from in order to go look it up......just trying to keep fact from fiction and in this case, it is mighty hard to do....and I will look it up cause I don't recall that the funeral guy  or anyone else said that ron was using donation money for tattoos and stuff for his truck and his truck payments etc...I must have missed that...

So did I miss that actually the only place I have seen it is on forums and message boards.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: March 18, 2009, 12:06:34 AM »

IBE - I'm glad they are prosecuting him. Unlike you I really didn't have much hope for poor Donna but at least maybe there will be justice for her.  Thanks for the info!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: March 18, 2009, 12:08:06 AM »

IM...you have nanners from me.
and me.....

New here. What are nanners?

it is when they have emailed each other...same as pm ing on other forums when you have something to say that you don't want to say on the forum...private stuff...
why don't we have PM ing here? why do you all announce it on the forum when you have emailed someone...don't people check their emails?

LOL. I always have wondered about that, myself.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1728 on: March 18, 2009, 12:08:30 AM »

Hi monkeys, I have not been here for a bit and was catching up and seen the sister was over at RC's that night too? I missed that. where was that said?? That is new.

HH, you said you were in Satsuma, did you go for the TES search? I wish I could have.. If you did.. thats great..

Ohh so you were on a private search?? cool.. I have been meaning to ask someone that had been there, I noticed in the maps it looks like all woods and not but a few houses. I know the maps are older so wanted to ask,is it still like that and since you have been there maybe you can tell me.. If so,thats a lot of woods to search...
Nope not a private search either, at least not the kind your talking about, and yes there is woods everywhere, its very dense and very spread out......lots and lots of woods......

EErrrmm , "kind" I am talking about?? I just heard there were private searches going on and the TES search, so when you said you had been to Satsuma, I just figured it was for a search. How far is RC's from that one marina.. what was the name... Hermits Cove I think? So what "kind" of search were you on if you don't mind?  I find all of this so informative and interesting, it is great having someone here that was in that area to tell us what it is like.  You are so helpful, I would love to be able to search.  What is it that you do? Did you participate in the Caylee searches?? Another heartbreaking case..

The reason I was in Satsuma was for some private research and I never went to the marina, I stayed close to the camps and to people that I could talk to, or hear talking,  I am a juvenile counselor....
Ahh ok.  So you really did not get to see  the area a lot other then there at the camps. But there are lots of woods??   
Sounds like you have a great career too..working with children..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: March 18, 2009, 12:10:31 AM »

calling it a night chimps...will look forward to chatting with you all tomorrow and hopefully we will have some news of Haleigh....
xxxxx

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: March 18, 2009, 12:11:45 AM »

calling it a night chimps...will look forward to chatting with you all tomorrow and hopefully we will have some news of Haleigh....
xxxxx

Good night, cookie. Sleep well.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1731 on: March 18, 2009, 12:12:24 AM »

So did I miss that actually the only place I have seen it is on forums and message boards.
People who want to donate to the fund should write a check to the Haleigh Cummings Family Relief Fund and submit it at a Bank of America branch. When Haleigh is found, money left in the fund will go to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children’s organization.

Money from the account currently is being used to help Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, pay bills such as rent and car payments. He has not been going to work since his daughter was reported missing from the family’s Satsuma home on Feb. 10
From the Gainesville Sun

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1732 on: March 18, 2009, 12:13:35 AM »

IM...you have nanners from me.
and me.....

New here. What are nanners?

it is when they have emailed each other...same as pm ing on other forums when you have something to say that you don't want to say on the forum...private stuff...
why don't we have PM ing here? why do you all announce it on the forum when you have emailed someone...don't people check their emails?

LOL. I always have wondered about that, myself.

The reason I put the info on the forum about nanners is because sometimes we do not check emails every 5 minutes and HH, IM and I are working on something and I needed to ask a question. Hope that answers your question.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: March 18, 2009, 12:14:09 AM »

Ahh ok.  So you really did not get to see  the area a lot other then there at the camps. But there are lots of woods??   
Sounds like you have a great career too..working with children..
Lotts of woods everywhere just like where I live, but most of them are very dense and hard to get through and if someone did go through them you would be able to tell right away, and when I say juveniles I mean troubled children, very much in trouble with the law, so not really alot of fun,,,,,,,,,I will be going back soon....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: March 18, 2009, 12:16:04 AM »

Probably the fact that Ron's mom mentioned that he and Misty didn't get married before because they didn't have the money or time kindof makes you wonder how he could afford tattoos right now when he's likely not working as well.  It was reported by people in the tattoo parlor that he talked about how much money he was getting from donations, I don't know if that is true or rumor.  This is likely though where people are getting that idea.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: March 18, 2009, 12:19:35 AM »

Welp, it's been a very long exhausting day for me today, so I am heading out.

You all have a great evening.

Good night all.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: March 18, 2009, 12:24:33 AM »

Good night Brandi

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1737 on: March 18, 2009, 12:29:47 AM »

xxxxx

Good night Cookie
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1738 on: March 18, 2009, 12:29:58 AM »

I sincerely hope that DCF gets on this abuse allegations and gets Jr. to a safe place. Whether it be with his mother or a safe house. I feel that he is in danger and not from being on Geraldo.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: March 18, 2009, 12:31:50 AM »

I sincerely hope that DCF gets on this abuse allegations and gets Jr. to a safe place. Whether it be with his mother or a safe house. I feel that he is in danger and not from being on Geraldo.
Me too, I think he needs to be kept away from Mistie until things are found out.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.