April 25, 2024, 11:32:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 312910 times)
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1740 on: March 18, 2009, 12:33:13 AM »

Welp, it's been a very long exhausting day for me today, so I am heading out.

You all have a great evening.

Good night all.

Nite Brandi
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: March 18, 2009, 12:35:00 AM »

IslandMonkey ~ just a quick thank you for all the info you provide.  It's appreciated.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1742 on: March 18, 2009, 12:44:03 AM »

IslandMonkey ~ just a quick thank you for all the info you provide.  It's appreciated.

Why thank you TCUmom......couldn't do it without all the others here at SM though, that was a very kind post and I greatly appreciate it more than you can ever know!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1743 on: March 18, 2009, 12:56:26 AM »

Why thank you TCUmom......couldn't do it without all the others here at SM though, that was a very kind post and I greatly appreciate it more than you can ever know!

I really like that pic IM. Do they call her Doodlebug or Haleigh Bug? I call my oldest grandson CodyBug.....He is only 17 HEhe

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: March 18, 2009, 01:01:46 AM »

To the melody...(think: children's - nonny nonny boo boo - here)

Whispering is lying...
and lying's a sin,

When you get to heaven
they won't let you in.

====================

Some folks should make their own room
or at least get an alert that says
        "YOU HAVE MAIL".

(Well, here goes, I can't take it back)

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: March 18, 2009, 01:07:25 AM »

I just looked at the haleighbug.com website.  Here's what it says at the bottom of the pages:
Content copyright Jeff Picazio All rights reserved.

So is Jeff Picazio related to Crystal's attorney?  OMGsh...this case is following the Anthony case.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1746 on: March 18, 2009, 01:10:16 AM »

I really like that pic IM. Do they call her Doodlebug or Haleigh Bug? I call my oldest grandson CodyBug.....He is only 17 HEhe

They actually call her both, and it reminded me of my son when he ws little, he called my daughter sissybug That is my favorite too because the color of the sky that evening was a pinkish/purple and the new HQ for Haleighbug is pink and lavender. But, the cross respresents hope to me, and so does the sunrise as Haleigh was afraid of the dark

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1747 on: March 18, 2009, 01:11:28 AM »

Whispering is lying...
and lying's a sin,

When you get to heaven
they won't let you in.

====================

"YOU HAVE MAIL".

???????

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1748 on: March 18, 2009, 01:12:13 AM »

I just looked at the haleighbug.com website.  Here's what it says at the bottom of the pages:
Content copyright Jeff Picazio All rights reserved.

So is Jeff Picazio related to Crystal's attorney?  OMGsh...this case is following the Anthony case.

I noticed that too.......

[
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: March 18, 2009, 01:16:41 AM »

Whispering is lying...
and lying's a sin,

When you get to heaven
they won't let you in.

====================

"YOU HAVE MAIL".

I have been reading at SM since 2005, and there has never been a problem with the nanners...even the Admin and Mods do it. Some of us have become very good friends and sometimes we have info about a case that needs to be passed on and it can not be posted in the cage. I quit posting in here for several days because of the sniping and If the remark about the "whispering is lying," I take it as an insult.  I WAS NOT whispering. I just was not talking to you personally.

God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1750 on: March 18, 2009, 01:22:21 AM »

I think I just heard Crystal say that Jr. told her the couch was bouncing?
Did I hear that wrong?
THANK YOU thats what I thought I heard...I thought for acouple minutes I lost my mind

The JVM cut her off....Im so glad u heard that I didnt want to post it and everyone blast me...

Sorries I guarantee you all she is lying & making this story up.   She contradicted herself a few times in this JVM interview.   Confirmed by her having to make accusations against Ron & Misty yet again that JVM cut her off from to remind the audience that there is no confirmation of Crystal's allegations.   I can't express this enough because its falling on many deaf ears, Crystal is on a vendetta.    How can she say she is worried for Jr's safety when she put him fully ID'd on national TV with Geraldo guiding him with leading questions?  She contradicted her own concerns for his safety by putting his image out to the world.  Absolutely irresponsible behavior from a parent trying to regain custody & that is NOT what you do to a child traumatized by an event such as this. 

Im not saying Ron & Misty should not be under the looking glass & I agree with why they should be BUT Crystal's motivations here are NOT genuine they are vindictive, PERIOD.

Well in my Opinion, even if Chrstals actions here are vindictive I say she has plenty to vindicate, her daughter is missing and its not like JR. would have never been shown on national TV.....his picture is all over you tube per Ronalds family, per her myspace pictures, per Misties my space pictures, per the picture Ronalds family released with the Gm the GGm and Mistie holding JR on her hip, so I believe she is being very responcible now in wanting to gain custody of her child before something happens to him also..........................

D@mn, sorry I missed JVM, but had a baseball game and another coming up. HH I AGREE big time, Haleigh disappeared on their watch , not hers, if she had we'd all be looking very much harder at her. But LE know where the answers lie (pun intended) and that is with Misty's story....wonder if she was getting on to get something in return maybe, hmm take a wild jump here but drugs Also, I had seen tons of photos including the one you are talking about of butterbean way before Geraldo.

Also, to any parent who don't understand a child telling you a bit at a time, well I LIVED it when my son at 3 was molested, I never questioned him when he disclosed the info for the first time, I left that to the professionals, but weeks, months and even yrs later he will give more tidbits like "it happened in the bathroom" etc. Very normal and what you expect from a child going thru trauma.

BBL~Another game

Island Monkey, I meant to reply to this earlier but seen you were gone right after,so wanted to wait till you were back.. You are not the only parent that has lived that, I have too,my child was raped and physically damaged from it. HE was 3 when it happened,he was torn and injured/hospitalized,I was right by his side the entire time. I have seen you post a few times about that and I do know how it feels, I just never said anything because it was my sons private business and I respect him, but this one made me feel as though I needed to post and let you know,just because posters do not say anything about it happening does not by any means they have not "LIVED" it just as you have. I still live with the memories, but I do not let them rule how I view life.For us as parents who are suppose to protect our children,it leaves a pain that never goes away and leaves us questioning ourselves "should I have noticed he/she was not right,a bad person" and many other questions. I hurt from the memories of what my son went through daily. Please just know,there are other parents who have had to go through that and do know and do not assume none of us have lived it. It is a horrible crime to have a child go through. I realize though I went through hell with it, my hell was nothing compared to my sons and THAT made me pull up my boot straps and move forward and fight for justice for my son and it made me stronger. I also realized *I* had to let go of the anger and hatred because it made me a terrible,judgmental person and I looked at EVERYONE as though they were bad,and missed out on the opportunity of great friends. I just began to feel uncomfortable with the way it seems in your posts that you do not think we understand. I do and you never know, there may be more that just choose not to post it. I mean no offense, I just want you to know,you are not alone either. Just some of us chose to not post about it..

Now,lets find Haleigh

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1751 on: March 18, 2009, 01:35:55 AM »

I think I just heard Crystal say that Jr. told her the couch was bouncing?
Did I hear that wrong?
THANK YOU thats what I thought I heard...I thought for acouple minutes I lost my mind

The JVM cut her off....Im so glad u heard that I didnt want to post it and everyone blast me...

Sorries I guarantee you all she is lying & making this story up.   She contradicted herself a few times in this JVM interview.   Confirmed by her having to make accusations against Ron & Misty yet again that JVM cut her off from to remind the audience that there is no confirmation of Crystal's allegations.   I can't express this enough because its falling on many deaf ears, Crystal is on a vendetta.    How can she say she is worried for Jr's safety when she put him fully ID'd on national TV with Geraldo guiding him with leading questions?  She contradicted her own concerns for his safety by putting his image out to the world.  Absolutely irresponsible behavior from a parent trying to regain custody & that is NOT what you do to a child traumatized by an event such as this. 

Im not saying Ron & Misty should not be under the looking glass & I agree with why they should be BUT Crystal's motivations here are NOT genuine they are vindictive, PERIOD.

Well in my Opinion, even if Chrstals actions here are vindictive I say she has plenty to vindicate, her daughter is missing and its not like JR. would have never been shown on national TV.....his picture is all over you tube per Ronalds family, per her myspace pictures, per Misties my space pictures, per the picture Ronalds family released with the Gm the GGm and Mistie holding JR on her hip, so I believe she is being very responcible now in wanting to gain custody of her child before something happens to him also..........................

D@mn, sorry I missed JVM, but had a baseball game and another coming up. HH I AGREE big time, Haleigh disappeared on their watch , not hers, if she had we'd all be looking very much harder at her. But LE know where the answers lie (pun intended) and that is with Misty's story....wonder if she was getting on to get something in return maybe, hmm take a wild jump here but drugs Also, I had seen tons of photos including the one you are talking about of butterbean way before Geraldo.

Also, to any parent who don't understand a child telling you a bit at a time, well I LIVED it when my son at 3 was molested, I never questioned him when he disclosed the info for the first time, I left that to the professionals, but weeks, months and even yrs later he will give more tidbits like "it happened in the bathroom" etc. Very normal and what you expect from a child going thru trauma.

BBL~Another game

Island Monkey, I meant to reply to this earlier but seen you were gone right after,so wanted to wait till you were back.. You are not the only parent that has lived that, I have too,my child was raped and physically damaged from it. HE was 3 when it happened,he was torn and injured/hospitalized,I was right by his side the entire time. I have seen you post a few times about that and I do know how it feels, I just never said anything because it was my sons private business and I respect him, but this one made me feel as though I needed to post and let you know,just because posters do not say anything about it happening does not by any means they have not "LIVED" it just as you have. I still live with the memories, but I do not let them rule how I view life.For us as parents who are suppose to protect our children,it leaves a pain that never goes away and leaves us questioning ourselves "should I have noticed he/she was not right,a bad person" and many other questions. I hurt from the memories of what my son went through daily. Please just know,there are other parents who have had to go through that and do know and do not assume none of us have lived it. It is a horrible crime to have a child go through. I realize though I went through hell with it, my hell was nothing compared to my sons and THAT made me pull up my boot straps and move forward and fight for justice for my son and it made me stronger. I also realized *I* had to let go of the anger and hatred because it made me a terrible,judgmental person and I looked at EVERYONE as though they were bad,and missed out on the opportunity of great friends. I just began to feel uncomfortable with the way it seems in your posts that you do not think we understand. I do and you never know, there may be more that just choose not to post it. I mean no offense, I just want you to know,you are not alone either. Just some of us chose to not post about it..

Now,lets find Haleigh

I'm sorry for your son~however my post was in regards to how children tell what they can WHEN they can, (as others think that butterbean wouldn't elaborate more later) and it does move from the first initial disclosure to them feeling more comfortable talking about it. I CHOOSE to post my experience so that others don't treat it like it's some shameful thing to hide, and also I post it along with the signs so that IF I can save one child, just one from living thru that hell, I think it is well worth it!!!!!!!!!! In fact if more people were willing to openly discuss it maybe it wouldn't be such a taboo subject and could be prevented more easily, I admire people who come forward and tell their stories as it gives me strength and it gives my son strength also. In regards to the rest of your post about hatred and judgemental does not apply to me PERIOD.............just trying to save any other child that may be presenting signs of molestation.

[
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1752 on: March 18, 2009, 01:36:42 AM »

Whispering is lying...
and lying's a sin,

When you get to heaven
they won't let you in.

====================

"YOU HAVE MAIL".

I have been reading at SM since 2005, and there has never been a problem with the nanners...even the Admin and Mods do it. Some of us have become very good friends and sometimes we have info about a case that needs to be passed on and it can not be posted in the cage. I quit posting in here for several days because of the sniping and If the remark about the "whispering is lying," I take it as an insult.  I WAS NOT whispering. I just was not talking to you personally.
Wow!  Tough crowd!  Guess I won't try out the comedy club after all!

Ummmm, Yeah ...that was kinda my point..."they/YOU" weren't talking to US as a forum.
I can understand the occasional "check your mail" but when there are so many  posts that say "you have nanners" it leaves the reader to wonder what is going on behind the scenes they are not privy to.  Consider the audience and all that..ya' know?  Plain words...I find it rude and that is my opinion.

Now...if you would like to discuss Haleigh and possibly some of the more intricate matters of the case I would be happy to.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: March 18, 2009, 01:37:20 AM »

I guess I will go back to lurking.Best place for me right now. Goodnight

God Bless!
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1754 on: March 18, 2009, 01:40:07 AM »

. I do and you never know, there may be more that just choose not to post it. I mean no offense, I just want you to know,you are not alone either. Just some of us chose to not post about it..

Now,lets find Haleigh

Yes, Thank you searching. I think we all have had terrible life experiences that have led us to crime forums and that does influence our views on these boards. You are also correct thats some of us just can not talk about it but the feelings and torment are still there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: March 18, 2009, 01:41:14 AM »

No Darla - don't do that. 

It's hard at SM without the PM system.  That's why people resort to saying check your email or nanners or whatever.  It's really no big deal and people should make it one.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1756 on: March 18, 2009, 01:42:39 AM »

Island Monkey, I like your style!  You've got class and handle yourself with grace.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1757 on: March 18, 2009, 01:46:04 AM »

I'm sorry for your son~however my post was in regards to how children tell what they can WHEN they can, (as others think that butterbean wouldn't elaborate more later) and it does move from the first initial disclosure to them feeling more comfortable talking about it. I CHOOSE to post my experience so that others don't treat it like it's some shameful thing to hide, and also I post it along with the signs so that IF I can save one child, just one from living thru that hell, I think it is well worth it!!!!!!!!!! In fact if more people were willing to openly discuss it maybe it wouldn't be such a taboo subject and could be prevented more easily, I admire people who come forward and tell their stories as it gives me strength and it gives my son strength also. In regards to the rest of your post about hatred and judgemental does not apply to me PERIOD.............just trying to save any other child that may be presenting signs of molestation.

Wow, I do not even know what to say....I am truly sorry for sharing with you though..I was not saying anything bad about you and I am getting blasted by you for sharing? I am just at a complete loss... Goodnight.

RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: March 18, 2009, 01:48:33 AM »

does anyone really think that this is the time to be doing this bad mouthing and custody thing? how is this helping in finding Haleigh? no one knows for sure that any of this happened....couldn't they have kept this quiet and done the investigation without doing this through the media??? come on....this is dirty pool in my opinion....they could have accomplished just as much by not publicizing this...no one that I have heard on any of the talk shows thinks that this is the time to be doing this....
and Crystal forgets that she was barely 18 when she had Haleigh...she was not much older than Misty, which we have all talked about...
I am just really disappointed in Crystal for doing this...If the children were so mistreated all this time then shame on her for not doing something sooner....and if this is hearsay gossip, then I hope that Crystal and her lawyer get into some trouble for saying the things that they are saying..
frankly, I am disgusted by this action....

I think they are working to get sympathy for the new web site
http://haleighbug.com/
It says she needs money for food and clothes for Jr. and Chloe.
What do you think about the site? What is it actually telling us.

MOO~if she was money hungry, she'd have taken the $500.00 cash I offered many times for her expenses, instead she asked for that to go to the reward fund and asked for prayers............Ron has been getting money for his car payment etc for quite a while now and doesn't seem like he has EVER turned down any donation, even for frivolous things like tattoos and big window stickers for his truck.

Maybe you should offer again...sounds like she might take it this time...or just send it...bet it won't be sent back to you...and no one said that she is money hungry from what I have read..
how do you know that ron has been getting money for car payments etc for quite awhile? Haleigh has been missing for almost 6 weeks....so what is quite awhile and how do you know this for sure? does anyone really know for sure where his donation money is going? I doubt that he was completely broke when Haleigh went missing and he does have family and friends to help him out, doesn't necessarily mean that what he is spending is all from donations...they all must be getting help from somewhere since no one appears to be working or independently wealthy...and I hope that kind folks are contributing to both families needs...

From the words of Jamie Watts himself, the one that set up the fund and the bank account at BOA.........I'd find the exact link for you, but I'm tired of being called out about things anyone can find on their own without me having to prove what is already out there.

http://www.findhaleigh.com

Donate:  If you would like to donate toward a fund offering a reward for Haleigh, please contact Volusia Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS or call the Putnam County Sheriff to donate at: 386-329-0800.

Donations toward Mr. Ronald Cummings:
Obviously Haleigh's father cannot work during this crisis, so if you would rather donate toward him and his family, donations are being taken up at "Bank Of America" "Haleigh Cummings family relief fund"

Haleigh's Mother: (this address is temporary)
Crystal Sheffield c/o Jamie Watts   720 highway 17 south, San Mateo Fl. 32187

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1759 on: March 18, 2009, 01:50:33 AM »

No Darla - don't do that. 

It's hard at SM without the PM system.  That's why people resort to saying check your email or nanners or whatever.  It's really no big deal and people should make it one.

I agree, it was actually about tons of emails thay I  have rec'd from DV victims today that aren't even members her, they just lurk and they offered their help, and some bought postcards to donate to TES, I don't mind sharing that with people, it just seems like everytime DV topic arises, all he.. breaks loose and I was trying to avoid that. Oh, by the way Klaas, even though these women aren't members they love SM, and one even sent me info on Joe Overstreet as she lives where he lives........they lurk here to stay informed and were kind enough to send me info they had. That speaks volumes about SM and how respected it is

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.